Blood Bond

He only laughed at Milia's remarks. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't very good at games. Well, he was good at video games, but not games like the ones at parks, such as these. He walked beside Milia, looking at the various games that a park would have. It was really exciting to see so many around the park and he could barely contain his excitement. When they came to a stop, and Milia asked him a question, he averted his attention away from the sights and looked at her, before speaking in a soft, shy-like tone. "Well, I normally try out the....um...well....the dunking game. Where you hit the little target to drop the people in the water."

"Oh my gosh that sounds like so much fun lets do it!" she agreed, pulling him along, she may have been acting slightly childish but she just couldnt help herself, the vibrant vibe she was getting from everything around her really influenced her outgoing mood not to mention being here with Rayne. Soon with her excellent eyesight that she could only thank the vampire in her for having she spotted the game he was talking about just a few minutes up the confetti filled road, when they got in front of it, she let go of his hand slowly, blushing fiercely and removing random strands of hair from her eyes "So.. would you like to go first or shall I?" she asked him after a few moments seeing as the line was moving quite swiftly.

Rayne was pulled along with Milia, as they walked up the confetti filled road. He was glad she was as excited as him. Hr loked around at all the passing people and even the couples. Rayne quickly looked away from a couple who was standing by a garbage can. They were hugging and kissing, and for a second, Rayne saw the two as Milia and him instead. It was a little embarrassing to be thinking of that. What would Milia have thought, if he told her that? He shook his head when the sound of Milia's voice rang in his ear. He had been so caught up in his thoughts, that he didn't realize that they were at the game. "You can go first, Milia." He said, with a smile.

"Me?... fine Ill.. Ill give it a try.." she accepted -it had been a while since she played this game, however she knew with her extra abilities what with being what she was it wouldnt be that difficult at all but she had to make it look that way because after all how would it look if she hit it perfect on the first try? probably really strange so she had to make sure her strength and force seemed normal and not inhuman. One of the workers handed her 2 balls good for 2 shots. The first one she let purposely miss but the second one she aimed carefully and with the right amount of speed it hit perfectly and the best part was it didnt go through the button! -yes she had enough vampiric strength for that. "Your turn" she told Rayne as she was handed her prize -a blue stuffed animal lion.

Rayne laughed a little as she missed the first try. The laugh soon faded, as she hit the target perfectly. The weird part was, that it went a little faster than any human could throw. For a moment he could have sworn he saw the ball picking up air behind it, like it cut through the air. Although, it didn't break through the target. Still, it was enough force to dunk the human body into the water. After she received her prize, Rayne shook his head to the sound of her voice. His attention turned to the game manager. He held out to balls to Rayne, and then stepped aside. He looked at the little target and squinted a little bit. Rayne placed one of the balls on the counter while he took up the other in his right hand and began pinpointing the ball's alignment to the target.

"Okay, here goes!" He exclaimed as he toss te ball at the target. It hit the pretty hard, but it wasn't enough to dunk the person. Rayne took a deep breathe then aimed once again and threw the ball. This time it wared and faster. The target went back halfway, and then stopped. He sighed, then lt out a hearty laugh. "Oh well, I tried."

Milia giggled a little "Its okay... my shot was lucky" Milia informed him with an assuring smile, it was just a little white lie, besides that it really was lucky.. lucky it didnt go through the whole target. "You know what? here.. this is for you" she says shyly, handing him blue animal -it was a tiger now that she actually looked at it, and she had never seen a blue tiger but she guessed there was a first time for everything. "I want you to have it... consider this a first date present". As soon as she said those words she almost regretted them -had she just said first date? did she just declare them dating now? her cheeks flushed more than they already were as she looked down and pushed some of her baby hairs not tied up in the bun behind her ear "I.. I mean.. yeah" she knew she couldnt go back now on what she had said, she just hoped he didnt get wierded out by her statement.

His face flushed a deep red, when she gave him the tiger. He had never received a gift from anyone and this was his first one. He was really glad and had a big smile. Milia was doing things that he had never seen anyone do before. It had completely altered his look on how he saw others. He smiled with the blush still resting on his cheek. All the excitement felt like it would burst out of him. "T-thanks a bunch, Milia!" He said excitedly. Now, he wanted to return the favor. After all, he couldn't just let Milia give him something and not give her something in return. He may not have been able to win a toy, but he could at least give her a gift in return. He thought about what a girl may like, although he wasn't sure. So, he decided it would be better to just ask her instead. "Hey...um...Milia...is there anything you would like?"

Milia blushed when he asked her that, because she was never expecting anything in return, but then again she wasnt surprised because after all this was rayne, and he could potentially be the most himble person she knew as of right now. "I.. well.. you dont have to do that Rayne.." she replied in a soft spoken voice as she cupped her hands in front of her and looked up at him with a smile "Youve already given me a gift... you came" she encouraged before leaning and kissing his cheek softly before grabbing his hand "Now lets go ride more rides"

He couldn't help himself anymore. Being around Marina this much was rubbing off on him. Along with the loud noises excitement mixed in. He grabbed Milia's free hand with his free hand and spoke to her in a light voice. "Milia, there must be something that I could do for you in return for giving me this gift," He looked around for a bit and then an idea hit him, "Maybe there is a place that we can go and be alone. It is a bit crowded and noisy here. We could go out to eat or something." He looked down with a blush for a few seconds before looking back up at her, " I mean, that is if you want to, Milia."

Milia blushed as well -they both blushed a lot, it was something she had noticed, and it also made her smile shyly. "Rayne.. we dont have to.. but if it would make you feel better then we can go out to eat or something... " she had to admit that being alone and having a more intimate conversaton with Rayne did sound exciting, more exciting then any fair could ever be at this point. "It would give us more of a chance to get to know each other... we can go where ever to eat.. Im not picky at all" she assured him with a wider smile.

Rayne blushed a bit more and smiled when she had agreed with him. He was expecting her to say no, but by this point, he should have expected the yes. He held her hand tightly and lead her to the gates. Before exiting he stopped and looked back at her before speaking, "Milia, today has been fun so far. I look forward to seeing what else we can do! I've never had so much fun in my life. T-thank you for being so kind to me. I really feel like I've known you for a while now. Even though it isn't true." He hugged her tight and blushed with a smile.

Milia smiled back -to her Rayne wasnt only cute, but he was just a beautiful person on the inside, even though she hadnt known him that long she could just feel that he was a good person, it radiated off of him, and she just couldnt understand why anyone would want to be so cruel to him -it almost made her want to cry, but she hadnt shed a tear before, not ever.. it was harder for vampires to do those things though it wasnt impossible. "Rayne.. you dont have to thank me.. this is what people are supposed to do.. you have every right to be treated just as everyone else.. just because your different doesnt mean your strange.. it just means your unique I should be thanking you for letting me in.. those kids at school they.. they just dont know how to befriend 'different' or 'quiet' or anything that isnt like them but.. they cant see that when its all said and done we are all the same.. I wouldnt have you any other way.. after all we all bleed red dont we?

all of YOU do at least

It wasn't as troubling to him anymore. He was actually less worried about what those people at school would do. Besides, there wasn't anything different that they did to him that he didn't already experience before. It was all fine. He would endure it. So long as he could see Milia like this. He would go through that school each and everyday and deal with those people. There was nothing in the world that could stop him from seeing Milia. There was nothing in the world that would stop him from spending time with her. He looked at her with a small smile, "Lets get out of this noisy place now." He said, grabbing her hand again and leading her outside the gate.

she nodded, agreeing with him as the exited the fair. The day was beautiful, there wasnt a cloud in the sky, which was a good and bad thing, the sun always irritated her, didnt give her any sunburn but because she was vampire and naturally she was a darker being, not enjoying the sunlight nearly as much as she enjoyed the darkness. She put on her dark shades, sighing and glancing up in the suns direction before smiling, squeezing Raynes hand in her own "So.. where to love?"

"So.. where to love?"

That made him completely stop in his tracks, just outside the gates. His heart picked up instantly and he shook a bit. It felt like his head was spinning as if he were on a roller coaster. Except, he was standing in a parking lot, holding hands with Milia. It was really nice to hear her say that, even if they weren't dating. It made him feel all bubbly inside. Like a little kid in a candy store. Rayne couldn't explain hat was going on or what was happening, but the next thing that he had done, surprised him. He pulled Milia into his arms and then just....just....stared at her. For what seemed like hours on end was only a few minutes passed. "Milia..." He said softly.

Milia hadnt expected what Rayne did next, she was expecting to be answered verbally, she had been playing with her finger nails idly when he brought her in, she blushed once she realized his arms were wrapped around her, and she was pulled in close to him. She slowly lifted her head to stare in his eyes behind her dark shades, her cheeks warm and the butterflies in her stomach made her it flutter as she looked him in the eyes right back. " Rayne.." was all she could mumble back. She had never been this close to him before..

Rayne was surprised with himself. His courage had built up even more. It was as if Milia was giving him this sudden burst of strength. He blushed even more when she gave him a surprised look. His heart started to beat fast and he shook. This was the moment he waited for. Right here and now, he was getting ready to kiss Milia. He was more than sure that every rich jerk at the academy would most likely wanted to have killed him if they found out that he had kissed Milia. But, he didn't care at all! He liked this girl and besides, they didn't own her. She wasn't some object that they could claim. Milia was beyond that. She was more special than anyone he had known in his entire life. Rayne felt like he had a bond with her that was tightly knitted.

He was not about to let anyone keep him from seeing her. He had always been so afraid and helpless. Weak in the eyes of everyone. Well, those days were over for him. He was going to stand up for himself. No matter how much those bullies beat him. He would take a thousand beatings just to see Milia like this! Holding her face in his palms and gazing into her eyes. Those soft, beautiful eyes of hers. They were making his heart sing right now. Rayne closed his eyes and breathed out her name, "Milia," before placing his lips gently against hers. Her lips were smooth and soft and so perfect. He had instantly become wrapped up in the kiss and his hands slipped away from her cheeks and his arms wrapped around her waist. In that very moment, the loud noises that were around them faded off and he only focused on the kiss.

Reactions: 1 person
Milia's eyes widened as his lips pressed against hers, she had no idea that he would be so bold to do something like this however they fluttered to a shut and she embraced the kiss, slowly reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck loosely, kissing him deeply and becoming wrapped in the kiss -all the questions she had in her head as to why he would kiss her... or where he found it in him to do it vanished, and instead she just embraced the moment and took it for what it was. To anyone who was leaving the fair, and heading into the parking lot, they probably looked like just some couple.. but little did they know it was just the start of something.. something great, and it may not be perfect, but it was theirs to share. If ever she cared about anything else anyone might say at school, or even out of school.. she didnt anymore at all.

The kiss seemed to last an eternity in which he didn't want to end. Milia did not break the kiss but embraced it full-heart. He could feel her arms wrap around his neck. So many emotions began to bubble within him that he could process them all at the moment. Milia's lips pressed so perfectly against his own in passion. It had even felt like time stopped around them, or even slowed. There was no other known felt presence other than Milia and his, even though there were people passing by and looking at them. There were even a few giggles from a group of girls and a few 'awes.' The moment, though it was thought would never end, was closed when a voice yelled out from behind the two of them.

"What the hell is this? You little punk, how dare you kiss on Milia like that?"
Rayne's lips broke away from Milia's, and then towards the guy who was yelling out. Just before he could catch eye to who it was, a fist was planted dead on his right cheek. Rayne was sent flying to the ground with a thud, and a group of people stopped to look at what was going on. Rayne felt a spine-chilling pain shot through his jaw and he held his hand over it. The guy who attacked him then turned his attention to Milia, maintaining the same tone in his voice, "What the hell are you doing with this low-leveled trash, Milia?" Rayne opened his eyes a bit and looked up at the guy who hit him. His vision was blurry from tears that were building, but he could still make out who it was. The guy had on a button down whtie t-shirt with blue pants and black tennis shoes.

He had yellow spikey hair and wore a pair of sunglasses. Rayne thought for a moment. This new guy didn't look familiar at all.

Mia was lost in the kiss, the people who passed by and were giving them approving 'Awe's' and other comments weren't really getting any acknowledgment from Mia because she was just too wrapped up Rayne. It may sound cliché', but it was as if all of her problems seemed so small when she kissed him. She had kissed guys before sure, and there were butterflies sometimes.. But with Rayne it went beyond butterflies, there were sparks, she had no idea what having sparks meant until now, between the two of them. People always said its foolish to rush into anything.. But they were young, they had all the time in the world to mess up and then right what is wrong.. Rayne was just such a legitimate person, in a world full of conformity that surrounded her.. He was something else.

She could have continued these thoughts all day, but unfortunately they were interrupted, and in the worst way. Mia gasped and cupped her hands over her mouth as Rayne was hit to the ground, she looked up to the culprit and hot anger bubbled up inside her, it was her ex's best friend Ryan. Her hands clenched to fists immediately and she pounded them against Ryan's chest a few times "You jerk! what did he do to you?!" she yelled, before kneeling down to Rayne and forcing him to take his hand off of his cheek so she could look at the forming bruise on his cheek "Someone please get me some ice!" she yelled, and immediately a passing stranger kneeled down and gave her a cup of ice he had been munching on. She didn't want to leave him while she searched for something to put it in, so she just put the cold cup against his cheek and biting her bottom lip. "How do you feel Rayne?" she asked softly, running her fingers through her hair before looking up in anger at Ryan "Why don't you just get out of here?! Haven't you done enough? What I do with my spare time has absolutely nothing to do with you!" she yelled - this guy was lucky that there was a forming crowd, otherwise she might have ripped him to shreds right there with the hidden strength she had, that no one knew about. She sighed, trying to calm herself so that her eyes wouldn't change color or her fangs grow, she didn't need herself to be revealed.. Not with all these people around.. And especially not here with Rayne.. She had just gotten him comfortable with her, she didn't want to scare him off at all.