3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
Hi everyone!

So, straight to the point: I'm looking for partners to develop and play a fast paced, yet detailed, action RP. It can be of almost any setting or time, and while I prefer sci-fi and space age, I can adapt to almost any genre and era. Said that, I would love to find someone adept / advanced, who could write a couple solid paragraphs or more, and most important: someone who would like to get involved into the RP. No one week thing, this is more of a long term kind of RP.

Besides that, any pairing could do (FxF, FxM, etc..) and... Any other question you may have could be discussed no problem. ^^

Reactions: Vigilante
Hi everyone!

So, straight to the point: I'm looking for partners to develop and play a fast paced, yet detailed, action RP. It can be of almost any setting or time, and while I prefer sci-fi and space age, I can adapt to almost any genre and era. Said that, I would love to find someone adept / advanced, who could write a couple solid paragraphs or more, and most important: someone who would like to get involved into the RP. No one week thing, this is more of a long term kind of RP.

Besides that, any pairing could do (FxF, FxM, etc..) and... Any other question you may have could be discussed no problem. ^^

How does a violent noir costumed vigilante story set in a cyberpunk city sound?

I'd love to do this with you, if you're alright with a teen roleplayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.