Blind Justice(Private for Mana)

As the two came up the hill Milo nearly fainted as he said, "My god get me out of here it's a fricken dragon!! This has got to be a nightmare gone wrong!!" He tried to bolt but Zane grabbed him by his shirt collar up and said, "Don't piss yourself over that little lizard. Though I am surprised I thought my dragon fighting days were over back in Rome a long ass time ago..." He set Milo down and said, "Now then keep that weapon in your hands boy...." "Sure make me fight! I don't want to fight anyone alright Zane! Less then twelve hours ago my whole life was ripped apart and turned upside down and now I'm someone who I'm not!" Said Milo tears running down his face.

Letting the flare of flame extend hot from his nostrils, his lips curled back watching the all too familiar vision of Zane coming through the realm. Aleka was stunned, how the hell was she suppose to comprehend all this when it just kept getting worse and worse. Her mind was exhausted already this was just unfair.

Snapping the crack of his tail, Talon pushed his feet apart. "Keep your guard up Aleka, do not trust what you-"

"Milo!" she cried out taking off like a bolt of lightning, evident surprise and alert ripped across the long maw of the dragon. Running across the white vision of the plains, she felt the heart ache straining in her chest. Though her ears could hear the trembling crush of Talon advancing quickly behind her. She couldn't out run a beast that large, let alone a mythical creature but there was no way she could just let him stop her now.

Coming up the brunt of the hill, she felt the prickle of her tears stinging as she screamed in annoyance more so, feeling the gaping mitt of him crash down to scoop her up and push her into his chest, curling up in a defensive stance. "Idiot!" he hissed at her, curving his neck upwards. "Didn't you bloody well learn your lesson last time Zane, you think pushing your limits in this realm will bless you with a victory! How dare you even-"

"Let me go damnit, let go let go let go!" she struggled in his mitt.

A wave of black energy ripped across the ground that moment leaving a huge crack which made him fall into a sand pit dropping Aleka. Milo who had felt a strange power come up had used it to get them apart. Zane highly amused stopped the boy before he could run to his sister. "Having fun in your sand box you over grown iguana?" Asked Zane with a grin as he held the struggling boy. Milo turned on him yet the scythe lost its power and he cried, "AH!!! YOU ASSHOLE WHY WON'T IT WORK ON YOU!!!"

"Quit your whining and go to your sister for the last time." Said Zane dropping Milo on his ass. Milo ditched the scythe and ran over crying, "Aleka!!!" Zane dropped down next to Talon and said, "Now then you pissy snake I see she hasn't fully awakened either. I told the boy he could say his final goodbye because unlike you two I will force his awakening and have the luxury and power to do so."

She wanted to be free but tumbling down onto her rear end was hardly the way she wanted it too. Cursing foully, she rubbed her back tossing a look back to Talon struggling to get out of the pit. What the hell was with these beings, shoving her feet under herself sort of listening to the banter of the large two, she ushered herself quickly.

Looking to the large scythe he had tossed aside, she bit down on her bottom lip. Thinking for a moment, she threw it all out. Grabbing onto his shirt, she buried her face into his chest. "Milo, I'm sorry I'm a brat, i'm sorry sorry sorry! Please," she shuddered, "I don't want any of this, I don't get it at all! I don't want whatever they are talking about, your my brother. The only one I have, i don't want to loose you. I'm sorry for calling your artist room stinky and being so mean. I'm just hurt, I don't want to be torn apart." she cried loosing her voice to the tears.

Clawing his way out of the pit, he flicked his tail turning his maw upwards in a proud stare. "You will only destroy him faster Zane if you push his awakening. How many other times has that gone well for you? Can you even count on your one hand all your success with that!" he began to laugh deep in his throat, "You are pathetic, your power is apparently so limitless and yet you have to push yourself into this realm just to make yourself something you aren't. Face it Zane, all you have is useless talk, you failed last time and you will reap the same feat again!"

Milo just held onto her crying at first and suddenly he felt a strange sensations well up inside of him. "Big talk from an over grown snake. All you are is all talk and no bite to back it u-" Zane started to say but cut off feeling the presence across the plain as well. " "No get away from me please!!" Milo suddenly screamed scared throwing Aleka back and the feelings started overwhelming his mind. As he just stood up and moved back holding his head his body shaking. "So he finally did awaken on his own... Humans are strange creatures and being reborn as one it's no surprise he's awakening this fast..." Said Zane smirking as he saw the black aura surround Milo.

Before anyone could even move the winds blasted outwards and a loud scream was heard from Milo. The dust that was thrown up blinded everyone and when it cleared the person that stood there surprisingly looked nothing like Milo. His blond hair had turned black and his blue eyes brown and he grown much taller. Holding out his hand the scythe flew to it and Zane was fast to vanish and appear beside him. "It's your lucky day Erubus finish the girl while she hasn't awakened." Said Zane. A crack was heard though when he got clobbered upside the head by Erubus who said, "If you ever pull a stunt like this again I'll personally kill you Chronos you hear me!!! That was risky as hell bringing my human counterpart here while I was still trapped in his mind!!"

He then looked at Aleka and his voice like ice said, "How pitiful you've become Theia sadly I need to get my full power back before we make our plans so consider yourself lucky... Chronos let's get out of here!" Said Erubus firmly. "Ow... you don't have to give me brain damage..." Said Zane rubbing his head frowning.

Being thrown back at such a force, she couldn't believe the that she ahd just been discarded like that. Everything happened so fast, her mind was spinning trying so desperately to understand what was happening around her.

Eyes flew wide upon seeing how Milo practically peeled out of his own skin, showing a entire different figure than the one she knew. "W-what?" she shivered staring upwards to this being that had taken over, Talon taking the moment to keep his distance close just daring the pair of them to attack. Though the dragon snerked hard and loud watching Chronos being slapped around like a ragdoll. It was hard not to laugh even from where he stood.

Dragging his claws outwards landing into the flesh of the ground, Aleka could only stare. What happened, what the hell was she staring at, was Milo seriously gone forever and why was he calling her Theia!

Lifting his maw upwards stretching his neck letting the long smirk spread over his lips, Talon chuckled at Chronos expense. "Nothing like a good reminder of how damn stupid you are, ought to wear a helmet next time." Aleka cowered in his grasp, him slithering back. Even if Erubus tried to attack now, it was as he stated. He wasn't as his full potential and would have been a risky move to strike out against Aleka. Especially with him there.

Though Erubus suddenly dropped his scythe and held his head as a wave of pain overcame him once more. "No stop don't even think of interfering! You stupid human I am not you anymore!" He yelled falling to his knees holding his head in pain. "Shit... I figured as much... the transformation was only temporary..." Said Zane. "Though what Erubus said was shocking as it sounded nothing like him but was Milo's voice. "K-Kill me! Please kill me while I'm still in my right mind!!!" He cried out. "Not happening!" Said Zane grabbing the scythe making it vanish. He then swung out his staff and once more a void appeared under them and they were sucked in and it vanished after they were gone.

Milo had no idea what had happened when he came too a day later. But his entire body pained him and when his eyes opened he saw he was laying on a soft patch of grass Zane's coat over him. "Zane.... what happened where am I..." Asked Milo in a weak voice as he lay there. "Don't worry kid you just came down with a bit of sickness...." Said Zane softly. Milo sat up and said, "Ugh... man my whole body aches...." He then noticed Zane wasn't looking at him.

He walked over and when Zane turned around his back facing the boy again Milo was now curious. It was then he realized Zane had looked like he been crying. "Huh... you were crying..." Asked Milo confused. "Shut up kid I just have a stomach ache is all..." Muttered Zane. "OK whatever you say man... but still you look like you lost someone close to you if you ask me." Said Milo. "Not really the person I serve is just an idiot.... He took a huge risk being human and now it might cost him once more. I just don't want to watch him die is all..." Said Zane his voice bitter. Milo rubbed his head confused and said, "Must be a close friend well... Let's get something to eat I'm starving.

Shuffling her feet through the tall grass, Talon lurked in the background behind her. No words exchange, no looks just nothing. He had been grateful watching the pair leave though trying to explain anything to Aleka about what transpired was damn near impossible. She was stubborn to the core making her a strength and a weakness.

He couldn't fathom why Theia had been reborn into such a mulish woman! Was there a point to prove?

Tipping his head aside letting the dark hair fall aside, he cleared his throat catching the slow glimpse of her looking across her shoulder. "We really ought to try and break that seal-"

"No." she put flatly, his tapered ears flicking back with a strangled groan. "You want to know what I want to do, go home. Go home and lock myself in my room and wait for this whole damn nightmare to end! That's what I want to do." hands flung up in a exaggerated swing. "But I already know you aren't going to oblige me, everything I knew has been crumpled up in a ball, stomped on and torn apart without a care. No one has consulted me about this, I get now choice on what I want to do. No, you lurk there telling me I need to do this, do that. Awake something inside,"

"Aleka," he was silenced quickly when she huffed a laugh at him.

"Awaken something, I see what happened to my brother. That thing that came ripping out of his body, making him something else. You expect me to do that too, you're out of your bloody reptilian mind! As long as I stand here, I will not help you fight this battle."

Closing the gap between her, fury that had sparked across her face faltered aside, eyes filled with rage cooled into fear. Tilting his gaze downwards, he smiled softly something she wasn't expecting even less feeling the draw of herself being pulled into his grasp. "No. Neither you or Milo were given a choice in all this, but that is how the inner balance works. Heroes and villains aren't asked to make their path's, you know this. It is thrown to them with little worry about what they feel to the moment." she blinked shaking her head letting a hand clutched around the clothing around his waist. "You struggle with it, that much is evident but you fail to see how desperate we are to have you at our side. As long as I thrive, I serve you. Only you and seek nothing less than protecting you from the likes of those who try to stand tall against it. You'll have to awaken the sleeping deity inside Aleka, but only you can do that. Zane is convinced that brutal strength and unyielding words is the way do to it, but he is wrong. There is a reason why you and Erebus were reborn in human flesh. Something Zane will never understand!"

"You sound so sure, how can you be?" she sniffled causing him to chuckle some.

"I've been around a while. You don't get to be this old without becoming a little wise."

"Gah it's cold!" Cried Milo as he sat in the water trying to have some form of a bath. it had been three days and he felt beyond filthy even for his own liking. "Hold on I can fix that." Said Zane placing his hand to the ground as he held it under the water on the river bottom Milo blinked when the water started to warm up. "Ahh now that feels nice..." Muttered Milo leaning back finally able to relax. "Zane.... I turned into something I shouldn't be didn't I... I finally remember just as I hugged my sister the feelings of anger and sadness welled up inside me and I threw her away not wanting to hurt her... Yet I blacked out and when I came too I was here.." Said Milo.

Zane sighed and said, "Apparently your in for a tough time kid your body harbors two souls. The one I spoke of I didn't want to see die... he's in you and I'd rather not see him lose again..." Looking at the sky Zane said, "There was a time when the world was a peaceful place and there was no suffering, famine, hunger nor war... Everyone was happy and at peace... but it all fell down to pieces when they were born. The origin of light and darkness they were created as equal beings yet they each wanted to do things their own way... Thus the hatred began... My master doesn't seek out any type of domination he wants nothing more then to have a world where he and people like him can have a safe haven. He just wants to live out his life freely. Yet the light wants to be rid of him..."

"This is ridiculous!" she stated blatantly she stared up to the looming scaled beast above her, holding the bow as if it was slicked down with slime, away from her body.

"Your ridiculous." Talon snorted to her, "It's not going to bite you, hold the damn thing properly like I showed you the first time."

Aleka winced correcting her hands to hold the weapon carefully in the palm of her hand, "Like this?" she asked softly watching his head move down to check her over. Seeming it was satisfactory, he nodded slowly. "Why am I doing this?"

"While you are the being that protects the light within the realms, it would be stupid on our part not to at least give you the basics of fighting. You have never been a great close quarter combat, granted you have agility on your side, it is not enough. Erebus is close combat and you are ranged. Keeping him away from you is key and that is my duty. Where you lack, I pick up. Teaching you to use the bow is your best fighting chance," he droned, her eyes staring at the bow.

"And you're hoping this will awaken me," she spoke sarcastically, "Again I repeat, this is ridiculous."

"Would you stop being so negative, string up your bow and aim the damnable thing at me. I show me a large enough target that you can't possibly miss."

"You want me to do what!"

"Just shut up and shoot Aleka!" he barked at her startling her effectively that had her dropping the arrows she had picked up. Slapping a hand over his face, he groaned. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

As he was trying to teach Aleka the whole time a couple voices were heard at a distance. "Andre you were wrong some how we landed in the wrong place again...." Said the hooded figure to the ditzy blond who was scanning the area. "Well I knew we skipped off a few realms to far Noir but this I never seen a world like this befo- Oh look a butterfly!!" Said Andre chasing after it. He ended up tripping on his face after that. Noir slapped a hand to his forehead and said, "Why me...." Though his eyes narrowed sensing a malicious presence. 'ANDRE!!" He yelled quickly pulling his staff out.

The blond was up and the two of them were back to back in a flash Andre had his bow out an arrow drawn back he shot it off and the creature that was porting in was destroyed. "Sixty feet far away and you saw it coming that's some scary intuition you have Andre...." Said Noir seeing they were surrounded by demons of darkness now.

"My fingers hurt!" she whined, Talon had simply flopped over onto his side, laying an arm over his maw wondering if he had been wrong about her. Maybe he had found the wrong mortal woman, there was no way Theia was in her.

"Patience, that's all you need. And maybe more luck, I am standing right here. I can't believe you have managed to miss me." he muttered outwards, ears lifting up as he picked up his head from the ground, turning his skull right side up.

"I never said I was an archer." she pouted, pulling on the braided string more furious with herself than really him. It was true, it wasn't like Talon was a tiny target out in the middle of nowhere. He was wide as he was large, sitting there unmoving and she still managed to zing more than her fair share off into the distance, a couple in front of her feet and one shot back at her. Her face still hurt from it snapping there.

Grunting as he rolled over onto his belly, he pushed himself upright narrowing his eye into the distance. "Come." he muttered to her making a shooing motion at her, "Take a walk, clear your mind." he was lying honestly, he wasn't deaf. Far from it but who the hell would have managed to crack though the void of the ethereal realm again. It was bad enough Zane had, but more? He was questioning his own abilities to hold the space upright.

Curving her neck backwards watching him stepping over, she frowned. "Talon?" Rolling his shoulder making the motion for her to get up off the ground to follow him, she pursued her lips tightly. Tucking the massive wings up against his side, Aleka trotted quick to try and keep a pace up with him, his eyes moving back and forth searching for all the commotion. Though as they came closer, he wasted little time grabbing the woman at his side ushering her under his stature, his nostril's flaring out as he arched back his neck to the scene.

"What in the glory of the sun's name is going on here!" he hissed, Aleka hid away only to peek around not sure of what was going on anymore than him. Though it appeared there was a battle to be had.

"Andre buy me some time!" Said Noir and Andre nodded taking off running saying, "Yoo hoo you freaks over here!!!" All the creatures tore after Andre as Noir predicted they would and a white aura surrounded him as he held up his hand concentrating as Andre was leading the monsters back toward him. His eyes opening Noir saw Andre running past him and he was fast to yell, "I invoke thee come forth guardian of the wind!" As a huge breeze blew up a wind in the form of a dragon appeared

Noir then yelled, "Destroy them all Aparctias!!" Before the creatures could get any closer to Noir the dragon slammed into them and devoured destroying them all. The breeze died down the dragon vanishing and Noir sighed wiping off his forehead. "Aw man you ruined my hair Noir! Those winds were horrible now I'm having a bad hair day!!!" Whined Andre pointing at his head which was clearly showing a spiked look now due to being blown.

Though seeing Noir staring ahead Andre blinked and noticed Talon and Aleka standing there. "Oh.... they don't look like enemies you think they're safe to go near Noir...?" "The girl.... she can't be normal I sense a very delicate yet deadly presence in her... Like a rose deadly but beautiful at the same time..." Said Noir. Andre flattened his hair down and the two walked toward Aleka and Talon. "Child why are you in such a deserted place like this? This isn't a very populated region..." Said Noir looking at Aleka. "Maybe she took a wrong turn at the last dimension too?" Asked Andre curiously. "You idiot I said we were heading the wrong way but you failed to listen! So it's your fault we dropped here!" Said Noir glaring at Andre.

His brow crushed together looking down at the oddities that had managed to come crashing into the realm, not alone mind you either. Rather seeming to be toting along beings of darkness and vanquishing them as well.

Dropping his head so it nearly touched the ground, he felt Aleka withdraw to use him as a shield, him arching his wings down providing said such cover, he pressed his large maw right up close to the pair of them. "Who in the god's good name are the pair of you doing in my realm and in following suit, who are you to question Aleka in such a way. There is always a purpose for everything, so assume well that she is in this dimension for a damn good reason." Talon snorting at them both, not remotely pleased that either were here.

"Your realm..." Asked Noir confused. Though looking at Aleka he said, "I feel quite a power from this girl are you like her teacher or something. I've heard people learned ways of the dragons but it's a life of seclusion and they often don't get close to others..." ""Well seeing as we didn't land in the right area perhaps we should just go Noir." Said Andre with a grin. "One problem.... my magic is drained for the next forty eight hours. Not only did we land in the wrong ass place because of YOU but top it off I took a wound and it's started to eat my mana supply." Said Noir showing the darkness wound on his shoulder. He sighed and yanked his cloak back over it saying, It'll take two days for my body to fight it off and disperse of it completely. So sorry to intrude on your world whatever dragon but we're going to stay here till I can use magic again..." Andre noticed the bow Aleka was gripping still. "Oh learning archery are you. Too bad we're leaving soon otherwise I'd teach you. I'm pretty much called a master myself." "No starting any fires you show off..." Said Noir frowning.

"What do you think, that i play and teach my meals firstly? I am a teacher of sorts, i'd prefer adviser." Talon huffed though he heard Aleka chuckling at him, only forcing his brow to knit impatiently. It only got worse when they were muttering amongst themselves about leaving, not leaving something in between as he clapped a great mitt to his brow. "Oh for the love of-" His brow perked glancing downwards, Aleka seeming more curious about the pair, taking his note for not raging off completely as a sign that they weren't nearly all that bad.

Combing back her hair behind an ear, eyes lit up only to shy some when she was being addressed again. "Learning... and failing." she muttered back, "Hey if you two are leaving do you think... you might be able to return me home?"

Talon's back arched as he flared out his wings in a defensive stance, "Are you out of your freaking mind! I brought you here because you have a purpose and even now you are still trying to go back to that little piddly existence that really wasn't yours from the start!" Aleka cringed looking at the white muzzle shoved into her own face. "Out of all the stubborn antics I have ever dealt with you, this has got to be the worse!"

"That's enough out of you... I won't stand for you to harass a young lady in my presence...." Said Noir suddenly his voice like ice as his hand sparked with lightning. Andre ran over and took Aleka saying, "How about you start by giving the poor girl some breathing room..." He led her away from Talon and to a patch of grass.

Flicking her gaze upwards to the tone taken by the one man, she blinked rapidly as she was being lead away like a horse to a trough, Aleka turned her gaze upwards to see Talon taken back. Arching his neck back to the first man, he hissed at him. "You threaten me, you must want to see the inside of my gut. You know naught what-"

"Talon," Aleka shook her head causing him to snort hard.

Taking in a deeper breath, the lumbering dragon sidled down to lay upon the grass, her own gaze turned upwards to the blond man. "Thank you, but... who are you?"