1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Bleach

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chouko Miyabi, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am searching for a few Bleach role plays. I have recently gotten back into it and I really would love to do a few. Posting it in the mature section hasn't really gotten me anywhere so, hopefully posting it here will.

Really my only requirements are that you post at least 2 paragraphs per character you play ( I prefer you double if you want me to play a male. I will do the same. ). I also ask that you have decent spelling and grammar and that you are not too repetitive. For example don't start every sentence off with he/she. It can be very annoying and quite frankly is a major bummer.

Please be understanding, I do work and go to school full time. I get e-mails though so whenever I get a reply to a thread or PM I do my best to reply. I usually get on every day, but things do happen.

Okay, now here are just some of the pairings I would like. If there is a particular character you want me to play for you feel free to ask! The only way I will say no is if you refuse to double.

P.S. If you are over the age of 18 and would like this to be a mature role play let me know!

Chad/ OC
    Uryu Ishida/ OC
    Renji/OC
    Yumichika/OC
    Byakuya/OC
    Jushiro Ukitake/OC
    Kisuke Urahara/OC​

2. I love Ukitake! I will rp with you!

3. Alright, could you maybe message me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.