• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1tjy8l.jpg

SATOMI AWATARO
THE 4TH QUINCY
KARAKURA TOWN

He dealt with the Hollows, at least before they could do any harm to the civilians in the vicinity, or all around Karakura Town. At least now, more of them pests were taken care of, but this was just the beginning. His expression was normal. His demeanor unchanged. He noticed fluctuations in spiritual energy around his area, but did not try to pinpoint the location. Stopping in his tracks, he could feel something sharp closing in on him at incredible speed. Luckily, he was in an area with not so many civilians. He quickly looked to his left, not even trying to dodge the particular object coming his way. His emerald eyes squinted, whereas he noticed it was an arrow.

He was easily able to narrow things down at that point. It was probably another Quincy. As the arrow was about to pierce into his shoulder, He used a Seele Schneider with his left hand, slicing horizontally extremely fast and with precise control. Right in the middle as the arrow just parted from itself. The arrow was split into two, and a note with a message on it met with the same fate. Satomi looked in the direction where the arrow came from, before the white paper, which was split in two by his Seele Schneider, came falling down like leaves. His eyes fell on these pieces of paper, before they eventually landed on the surface. Fortunately they landed right next to one another, making the message whole again.

Retracting his Seele Schneider, he read what was on the note. 'The Sanrei King.. Self-proclaimed title...' To Satomi, it was a threat that meant nothing. It was in his eyes, quite childish. The note made no sense. He already had calculated how to take care of the Hollows, without the civilians noticing. They can't even hear the Hollows. Looking back at the direction where the arrow came from, an obvious thought ran through his unchanging mind. 'One does not wait to take care of the abominations.. Especially when the opportunity presents itself..'

What almost boggled his mind was how one of his own kind would convey their unruly message. That was being reckless, and with little to no civilians in the area, the man was lucky no one noticed it. The arrow could even have hit a civilian if Satomi just moved away. He took that into consideration and stood there, and rather split the arrow in two, rendering it useless.

It was only one Quincy who would act in such a way, and Satomi knew exactly who it was. Dante Cupid. Not about to waste more of his time there, he decided to make his way to a certain shop. His stomach was grumbling, showing signs of him being hungry. 'I best get something to eat...' He casually thought to himself, before he walked away, from the broken arrow and the torn note.​

Last edited:

Dante Cupid
3rd Quincy in the world, ''The Sanrei King''
Suraisu Sokumen
''The Slicing Sides Bow''
Karakura Town ⇒​
''Ah, Predictable.'' he knew about his targets abilities well and when he sliced the arrow and note in half with swift motion like he did only gave him the thought of ''Unnecessary'' As whipping out his Seele Schneider in front of humans was odd enough but against his wishes in accordance to the prewritten note. The note said

''Next time think about what you do, If you refuse to do so then the next arrow will not miss...''

and just like the note proclaimed the next event was soon to start because of the action took previously before the note fell. Satomi was close to figuring out what the note meant but was ultimately incorrect, The note wasn't in association with the hollow cluster to which he perfectly eliminated, however it was foretelling the events that followed after reading the note. As Satomi was occupied reading the note given to him via arrow another arrow was cocked and drawn about to be shot, And as Satomi was about to finish the note the arrow that was drawn was released causing the arrow to shoot downwards in a angle towards a civilian. This civilian was a girl about middle aged and was walking away from the building to which she was facing Satomi. Before anyone could react the arrow was already touching he back of her head, with one forceful push from the momentum of the arrow the heart shaped tip pierced the head and went straight through the mouth causing blood to fly and splat on the face of Satomi. As the women's knees gave due to lack of control she fell on her knees as her body shook up then down again in the momentum of the fall and then fell all the way face first on the ground where another note was flying from the end of the arrow.

The note had small spots of blood on the surface but inside the real words spoke ''I told you to think about what you do.. You failed the first test and this women's life is on your hands. Go Ahead and walk around the corner and turn right, walk across the road and you will find a red car. Get into this car and turn the engine on and drive to the nearest Cafe.'' The note foretold of Satomi's future and again this was not a offer nor a suggestion. This was more than a threat and by the previous events that took place it was obvious that Dante wasn't playing around. Satomi after all wasn't a real target but a test subject, a test subject that had too be proven to be strong enough...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person

1tjy8l.jpg

SATOMI AWATARO
THE 4TH QUINCY
KARAKURA TOWN

As he kept on walking he heard another gust of wind, from the very same direction, at the same speed, but thats when something unfortunate happened. Satomi was not the target, and the female civilian who was just about to walk past him was penetrated by an arrow, which went through the lower back of her head, and right through her mouth, allowing her blood to gush out and splatter, on the Quincy's face. "Huh?.." He uttered, before he touched his cheek, followed by him looking at his fingers. "Blood?" He continued, before he noticed the woman on the ground. A lifeless corpse. A civilian. An innocent was dead right by his feets. His head facing the ground, which was covered in red.

Unable to actually comprehend the situation, he was somewhat in denial from what he saw. An arrow, another note on its tip, and the most crucial part of it all, was the dead civilian. Satomi did not react, but his feelings were filled with contempt. There was no civilian who noticed him before, but with a corpse before him, and with how many people there were in the area, almost everyone reacted. People came running. Some even screamed at the terror they saw. Surely the entire street would know about this sooner or later. "Uh? What...." Satomi uttered, glancing around with his emerald eyes. His eyes fell on the corpse again, noticing the bloodied note wrapped around the tip of the arrow.

He crouched, and took the note before any of the civilians noticed it. "Call the police.. Someone PLEASE!..." A random civilian in the area called out, whereas some listened and started to dial their number. While that was happening, Satomi read the note. His expression was serious and angry. He made a fist with the hand that held the note. Before anymore attention was drawn to him or what was really happening in the shadows of Karakura Town. The Hollows, the Shinigami, and his own kind, he walked down the alley that was mentioned in the note. "Damn you...." In his eyes, this was much worse than what an Hollow does. It was despicable. Disgusting and a disgrace to the Quincy in general.

Standing in the alley way, he decided not to follow the note. Satomi threw it, and used a handkerchief to wipe the blood that, fortunately for him, landed only on his face away. He made sure no one was looking or peeking inside the alley. It was a very dark one at that, and he made sure he was alone there. Closing his eyes for that second, he manipulated the spiritual energy around him to locate Dante. He pinpointed his location, before he opened his eyes, looking up, towards that very direction. "You will not get away with this..." Thats also when Satomi disappeared from sight.

Appearing on the same rooftop and behind the despicable Quincy, he spoke up, with Pandora, his gun pointing at him. His emerald eyes squinted. Just looking at the back of the fellow Quincy angered him, but Satomi controlled himself. To Dante, it was a game, and playing with human lives is disgusting. "This is not a game you brat.... Killing a human to grab my attention?.. Well now you have it... You disgusting piece of shit..." He stated quite clearly.

Satomi was not done. A blue energy bullet escaped his barrel, aiming straight for Dante's head. "You are a disgrace to the Quincy..." He finished.

Dante Cupid
Suraisu Sokumen
Karakura Town ⇒​
After killing the innocent women Dante felt nothing for it till he noticed Satomi walking away from the scene, ''Well i guess he got a sick stomach, am i right?'' He questioned himself loudly in a joking and comedic manner as if he was doing stand up on a stage, however although he was in a joking mood doesn't change the fact that it was about to get a bit more serious of tone for him. Before Dante recognized it Satomi was already behind him within gun point and the only thing Dante could do is smile while he rambled on and on about his feelings. Satomi's breath was nearing his neck and it was warm, the feeling of anger and hatred was literally dripping off of him as if he just jumped into a pool. Satomi's words were strict and brute, Silencing between every sentence and slow as if he was talking to some little kid that just knocked over his dinner plate.

"This is not a game you brat.... Killing a human to grab my attention?.. Well now you have it... You disgusting piece of shit..."

His words were heard perfectly but those words were immediately halted right after he finished, It was like it never even happened, like that small motion didn't even happen within reality, however it did. Dante was able to turn around and dodge the bullet that was fired against him. This fast reaction was fast as the bullet that Satomi shot and within a blink of the eyes Dante was already leaning against a upward pole satellite structure that was stuck within the edge of the building located right next to Satomi.

''Aww.. Damn your a bad shot'' Dante echoed inside the ear of Satomi as he shot the bullet that eventually hit one of the civilians down below. ''Well your speed is quite impressive but i didn't want to fight you till the game ended...'' Dante's head turned right back around from looking downwards onto the street and adjusted to look at Satomi, His eyes were red and bright but blunt and dark at the same time as if he was looking directly at your soul. The wind was beginning to pick up and as the wind began to flow itself past the two quincies where they both stood there hair rustled with it and there clothes flew against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
1tjy8l.jpg

SATOMI AWATARO
THE 4TH QUINCY
KARAKURA TOWN

It was expected. The bullet was dodged. It was another fairly experienced Quincy after all. The spirit bullet was in an inevitable path towards the surface, towards the civilians. However, the bullet dispersed before it got there, not harming any of the civilians. He could control the spiritual energy and manipulate it at will. It was one of the Quincy's forte. His expression was still serious, as his gaze shifted around following Dante. Standing their with one gun in his hand.

Dante's remarks meant nothing, they were nothing but trivial thoughts in Satomi's mind. "It is a shame someone like you ended up being one of my kind.. It is pathetic.. Toying with human lives.." He repeated his words, but did not care how his opponent would react. Pointing the gun quite clearly at the disgrace before him, he fired a few more of those spirit bullets. His emerald eyes were squinted as he focused on what the sociopath would do next.

The wind was strong as his white hair fluttered, along with his clothes. "You won't be playing anymore games after today..." Satomi was steadfast on what he stated clearly.

Dante Cupid
Suraisu Sokumen
Karakura Town
"It is a shame someone like you ended up being one of my kind.. It is pathetic.. Toying with human lives.."
With obvious stern and heart felt words spouted from Satomi it was clear that he was not only blinded by anger but he obviously didn't know who his opponent was. The wind blew through his white hair and his eyes still piercing the soul of Satomi there was a clear silence right before his trigger finger closed in and shortened. Dante knew he was about to deliver a few more shots at him but he didn't mind at all, rather the exercise was needed now-a-days. With a smirk and closed eyes he merely began to side step back and forth to which he dodged every bullet, his movements were faster than any quincy and his foot steps were almost unreadable as if he never actually moved. Dante now appeared a bit closer to Satomi but now positioned near the middle of the roof,

''Wow.. You disappoint me, Satomi-kun. You know better to use such primitive tools against your superiors.''

Dante was always in a joking mood and today didn't change his tone of voice one bit, always a funny and kiddish mood but with a soothing and dark voice. By grabbing and shifting one side of his jacket to the opposite end he reached inside with the other hand to pull out a small notepad that he proceeded to open and read in front of Satomi.

''It says here that you use two guns.. Weird, See if you knew me better you would have already pulled out both guns in the first place so in accordance to this its obvious that you don't know me all too well now do you.... S-A-T-O-M-I A-W-A-T-A-R-O ?''

He said his name in the most slow and sarcastic tone he could muster, however it wasn't a fools attempt to get on his nerves because that would be plain childish and silly to Dante.​

quincy_by_shinsheijuro-d5pf6dx (3).jpg
Lucas had finally had reached his apartment. Once inside he
dropped his bag to the ground. Sensing a high spiritual pressure
he jumped out his window and onto the roof of the opposite building
from across his apartment. Going from roof to roof he looked for the
reaitsu, trying to grasp it's location while keeping his hidden.
He summoned his bow getting ready for anything just in case he was jumped.
He pulled up his fur hood that shrouded some of his face.
Sensing the direction that the reaitsu was coming from, he aimed his bow
and pulled back an arrow as he waited for it to appear.​

Reactions: Kame
1tjy8l.jpg

SATOMI AWATARO
THE 4TH QUINCY
KARAKURA TOWN

More remarks and none of them made sense. It was as if he was talking to a child. Satomi holstered his gun before a sigh of disappointment escaped his lips. His emerald eyes closed for a moment. "You're not worth it..." The Quincy was referring to using both his guns, Pandora and Mithral. Opening up his eyes again he looked at the pathetic figure before him. He exhaled his breath slowly, before gazing down at the civilians for a moment.

His attention veered away from the sociopath as he stood by the edge of the rooftop. His back towards Dante. "I dont have any superiors.." He added. Turning around 80 degrees his gaze was back at the unfortunate but fellow Quincy.

No words were uttered by Satomi in return, even if the man before him uttered his full name. His expression calm, his demeanor in check, before he continued. "You dont even know the consequences of your actions. Nor do you know how to behave, except from being a child. You think you're the strongest, or even stronger than me.. Just like your self-proclaimed title, the Sanrei King. There are more pressing matters to attend, than to indulge you in your time.." Satomi pointed out.

"If you're going to blabber about this or that... Or if you'll injure a civilian or two, then go ahead. That just tells me how scared you are from your own kind. And you keep dodging my bullets, because I make it so easy to dodge. Don't underestimate your opponent, kid.." Satomi tilted his head back, and from the corner of his emerald eyes, he gazed at the civilians briefly.

"I'll take care of you another time, but if I wont. I'm sure the Shinigami will. And it'll be sooner, rather than later.." Turning around yet again, 'I'll kill you myself if they dont..' Satomi thought to himself. A plan had forged in his mind, and with time it'll create a seed that'll be the inevitable end of the disgrace of a Quincy. Using Hirenkyaku, Satomi disappeared from sight.

Dante Cupid
Suraisu Sokumen
Karakura Town ⇒​
Satomi holstered his gun and gave a long and boring speech about his feelings, it was odd and rather uncomfortable to say the least. ''God is this guy gonna cry next or what'' Dante thought to himself whilst Satomi spoke and glared down at the civilians. Nothing Satomi said really touched or even poked Dante's emotion and half of what he said really never put his attention towards him till he said this

"If you're going to blabber about this or that... Or if you'll injure a civilian or two, then go ahead. That just tells me how scared you are from your own kind. And you keep dodging my bullets, because I make it so easy to dodge. Don't underestimate your opponent, kid.."

such words had Dante's attention from the book to him, even the thought of such words made him feel just a bit more mature and confused. His eyes slowly raised from the book in a squint from a closed position, raised just enough off the edge of the book. Dante couldn't help himself but to listen as he glared deeply at the floor beneath him.. ''Does he really not care about these human?'' Dante thought to himself as his body drew cold from the misleading thought of Satomi and his words that seemed like darts. ''Scared... my own kind'' His eyes squinted more as he attempted so desperately to grasp the knowledge that came with these words, ''Because you allowed me to dodge them.. No, No this is illogical, Every word of this.. illogical.'' Dante also thought as he then finally closed his eyes then raised his head up with open eyes to just ultimately see Satomi had vanished from sight. ''Well.. Damn i let him get away didn't i..'' His voice shifted and his posture straightened as he pushed against his collar to close the book in his other hand and firmly place it inside his jacket.

''Such words... Doesn't he think his a hot shot, huh. Ultimately his words were majorly flawed, In conjunction with his first statement ''or if you'll injure a civilian or two then go ahead.'' He didn't make much sense, rather he didn't make much sense all together due to the fact that he didn't mean the words he was previously saying. By saying ''Then go ahead'' he must be implying that he doesn't care rather i kill one or a cluster of humans, this is fails due to the fact of his previous actions displayed. If he didn't care that i killed a civilian then why did he grasp that note so hard? Why did he have anger in his voice the whole time? and ultimately why did he seek me out after i killed a human right in front of him? These questions are merely answered ones due to the fact that the answers to all these questions is ultimately factual that he does care when humans die... he said so himself.''

Dante explained himself clearly to how Satomi was lying and he continued to talk about how the other statement were lies as well. ''The way he said that i was afraid, how can he say that when i clearly showed no fear by involving him inside my game.. I clearly shot at him too and showed comedic value to him whilst he held a gun at me. Fear... Something that i clearly don't have so why did he say such things?'' This question was never truly answered because Dante suddenly got a sense of another presence within the area. Dante's eyes squinted and darted to the west as he tried to puzzle the face of whom was traveling towards him. ''Hmm... Lucas, Why is he here?''

Matthew 1st Quincy
Matthew was on his way back home when he thought back on it when thinking about Dante and how uncontrollable he can be from time to time. He turned around walking around the town again going back to find him as he did so matthew looked around and felt a spiritual pressure emanating nearby. He moved over to where he believed the presense was going to come from and he stood out in the open not spotting Lucas hidden away, plus it would have been stupid not to sort out anything wrong with his Quincys.

Reactions: Kame
Name: Axel Rover
Race: Shinigami
Position and Division: Captain of the 3rd Division

'Why are there so many damn divisions, I swear," Axel said in his mind as he headed towards this the room where the meeting between all of the higher-ups would be held. Apparently everyone in power needed to get to know each other, even though the man in his near 200 years as a shinigami has seen most of the captains and lieutenants, around the soul society as well as in action. He guessed that this was a logical thing to do to ensure that everyone was up to speed with each other so that future division collaboration jobs were easier. Still, the 3rd Division captain wasn't good at standing still during meetings, as there would probably be a ton of irrelevant blabber coming out of the mouth of the captain commander apart of his intro and outro speech.

After a few minutes, most of the captains and lieutenants were in the wooden room large enough to fit 26 people inside of it. As a shocker to the old man, a long intro speech wasn't spoken by the captain commander, but instead a command telling the shinigami of the room to introduce themselves. After a few of them went, Axel decided to go in order to get this over with and fade away from the conversation, going into his own world.

"Well, let's see. I assume most of you know me, but anyway, Axel Rover, captain of the 3rd Division, at your service!" he shouted with a smile, a little louder than he would usually speak. The captain didn't even know where that came from. It was probably anger from having to go to this meeting that was translated into glee somewhere along it's travel upwards and out of his mouth.

revised (2).jpg
Two Hollows stood facing each other, one was a moderately sized, insect-like hollow, the other, a much larger hollow that seemed to resemble an ape with arms that seemed just a bit too big for its body. It took only a split second before the two clashed into a heated battle, claws and teeth tearing into hollowed flesh, neither one willing to fall. Blood sprayed at the hollows continued to devour each other, their echoing screeches of pain drawing the attention of other hollows who now drew closer to join in.

Stumbling, mindless beasts

The sounds only got louder as more bloodthirsty hollow joined in the slaughter, there were now a total six hollows, all tearing each other apart like mad dogs. With a gust of wind and a flicker of a shadow, one of the hollows fell to the ground with an audible thump, blood streaming from the large gash that had appeared in its head. Two of the hollows stopped and looked around with caution, blood dripping from their mouths as they scanned the area for the source of the energy that now seemed to surround them, separating themselves from the other hollows who were too preoccupied with satisfying their never-ending hunger.

Nothing but a bunch of gluttons, devouring the flesh off of each other’s bones in order to fill a hole in their stomachs that can never be filled

It only was a few seconds before one of the two fell to the ground, its head now separated from the rest of its body. The other hollows stopped halted their cannibalistic feast, the presence of a stronger energy now becoming even more apparent. One of them began to back away in fear, but as it turned to run, its mask, along with the rest of its body, was cut into two vertical pieces within the blink of an eye. Before any others could even think about running, a shadow appeared seemingly from nowhere, jumping onto another hollow and stabbing it through the head. As that hollow fell to the ground, the shadow jumped towards one of the others another one standing nearby. The hollow raised its clawed hand, attempting to hit the shadow before it reached them, but its effort only ended with the hollow’s screams of pain echoing through the desert-like terrain as its severed arm fell to the ground, only to be silenced a mere second later with a blade piercing into its skull. Kurai stood in front of the last remaining hollow, looking up at its large, deformed figure with his blade drawn and dripping with blood. Dark energy formed in his empty hand as the hollow stared down at him, knowing that there was no way to escape.

And I was once one of them

He jumped upwards, then slammed his hand into the hollow’s mask shattering it, the rest of the hollow’s head was then engulfed with energy, being completely vaporized by the blast. The body fell to the ground with a loud thump that sent, Kurai landing softly on the ground in front of it, examining the remains of the hollows. He wiped the blood from his blade onto one of the motionless bodies, then placed his blade back into its sheath which was tightly strapped onto his back.

How shameful.

He had gotten distracted, as usual. When it comes to low-level hollows, Kurai can’t help but pity them for what they became, remembering the ravaging hunger that he had also felt when he had first became hollow. But while one part of him kills them out of pity, the other part of him kills them for a sick sense of pleasure, one that Kurai tries his hardest to deny.
But now was the time to get back to the task at hand, getting to Las Noches. He was relatively close already, with his speed, he would probably be there in a couple minutes.

9th Division Captain || Wielder of Tenzuru

Captain Amai had thus far remained most silent and immobile behind the elegant hand-fan she had positioned in front of her face as soon as she walked into the large, looming meeting space. Doing such a thing had become a habit of hers, seeing as she found it very... "charming" and "royal" in a sense, but this time the woman had hidden her visage purposefully for it would be kind of embarrassing for the other captains to see her smiling at their introductions. Which is something she did quite often. It was unknown even to Chizuru why she found the voices of these respectable men and women entertaining and yet she did, whether they be full of enthusiasm or cold apathy. And thus, for the sole purpose of perceiving greetings and slightly giggling at them, the woman simply adored new meetings.

However, there was one other reason for her to feel drawn to formal introductions... and that reason was that she was given the chance to show herself off. Sure, Chizuru had never acknowledged this fact but she had always been a vain girl, always striving to make herself as presentable and artificial as possible, to make the perfect first impression. That is why she had come extremely early to the captains and lieutenants gathering, on top of all. She did usually boast about being one of the most punctual people in the whole of Gotei 13 but 30 minutes early was taking it too far. And yet, that is the exact time that it took her to figure out what was the perfect way to stand gracefully while she waited to introduce herself.

And now, after a rather loud presentation from the 3rd division captain and respectively his lieutenant, it was finally captain Amai's turn to speak up. So, giving off one last chuckle and a slow blink, she stepped forward and closed the hand-fan. "Amai Chizuru, 9th division captain. It's truly a pleasure to be among all of you" the woman bowed after which she continued, this time turning her attention to eye all of the captains and lieutenants "My additional duties may not be as glamorous as some of yours" she stopped to linger a little longer on the heads of the 2nd and 12th divisions "but the protection of Seiretei falls mainly on me as well as caring for the Seiretei News magazine. A rather... odd combination, isn't it?"

And with that, she finished off with an obviously forced smile, then went back to her assigned spot.

3rd Division Lieutenant || Wielder of Omoigiri

"Tsk..." Masaki gave off a sound of displeasure as lieutenant Ootori presented herself. Her introduction was showy and dramatic as always, which is something that the man never got his head around. How can a person in such a high position act this carelessly? Honestly, though, the 12th division vice-captain was not the only person who pissed off lieutenant Ara with their behavior. Truthfully, he couldn't understand most of the people in the same room as him now since they gave off a sense of not taking their job seriously.

This... concerned Masaki even more than it angered him. Yet, there was nothing he could do but just keep to his own assignments and ignoring all that was going on around him. He was loyal only to those he deemed worthy and could serve solely them - chamber 46, the head of the Gotei 13 and his own captain - Axel Rover. In reality, once he vocalized his disagreement with Rosina, Masaki was half-doing it for himself but also communicating to the man behind whom he stood now, hoping for a response. And yet, he had been too quiet in his actions, which was probably for the best. Despite not feeling too buddy-buddy with most shinigami, lieutenant Ara had no intention of making enemies out of his allies. That would be a very illogical thing to do...

While drifting away in his thoughts, Masaki had become slightly detached from his surrounding. Thus, the man almost jumped in surprise when captain Rover's booming voice filled the room. Now having snapped-back to reality, it was high time he introduced himself.

Taking a small step forward so as to remain at the side of his commander but not in front of him, he said in a serious and resolute tone "Lieutenant of the 3rd division, Ara Masaki, at your service!" And then, bowing his head to the head commander, the man took a step back only to be appalled by the appearance of that woman - Amai Chizuru. Rolling his eyes at her as though scripted words and planned out gestures, Masaki awaited the end of the meeting.​

Reactions: Axel Rover and N/A
Ishida stood silently in the room with the other Captains as they introduced themselves and what Division they led, along with their Lieutenants. Ishida wanted to just walk out of the room but he would at least wait until he introduced himself before leaving. Ishida wore the bottom part of the Shinigami outfit, and the Captain's Haori, but that was it. The Haori was opened, revealing most of his upper body. On his back was the seal placed on him by the Gotei 13 to keep his Power and Strength in check. He was too dangerous to have control over his own abilities. He didn't have any real hatred towards the Gotei 13 and what they did to him, but rather he as glad as he as able to fight enemies without completely overpowering them and having no fun in the fight.

Once the room fell quiet, Ishida stepped forward with his arms folded over his chest. "My name is Ishida Kenpachi, Captain of the Eleventh Division." That was all he needed or had to say.

After his small introduction, he turned on his heel and headed towards the doorway. Sliding the door open, he exited the room and down the hall to his own office. Paperwork was waiting for him on his desk that he had been putting off for weeks now. Maybe he would get his Lieutenant to do it, Kairi. He could push off all the paperwork onto her, she was his Lt. after all.

Sliding the door open to his own office, he enters and takes a seat. His eyes closed for a moment as he took in a deep breath. What he was really wanting to do was go fight someone, anyone, or something to keep his bloodlust sated for now. It had been about a week since he actually fought someone or something that didn't require him to hold back.

(Meh. This was the best I could do. Looks like a lot on my phone, but I don't know how much I wrote. Fingers be tired.)

Sinai

The Low light of the room was perhaps the only piece of comfort the meeting had to offer Sinai. With the captains and lieutenants of each squad present there was enough spiritual energy in the room to rival a atom bomb. And that was with everyone keeping their energy in check. Sinai stood still as a board, with her hands behind her back, as a majority of the introductions was made. She made an effort to match a face to a division instead of trying to remember names. The only face she was unable to see was that of the Head Captain but she didn’t dare try to look too hard. When her own captain, Amai, introduced herself Sinai straightened up a little more. Captain Amai was a bit…vain, to put it mildly, however that isn’t what bothered Sinai. As she occasionally glanced around the room Sinai noticed that both her and Captain Amai may be the youngest people in the room. It was not a problem per se but it made first impressions all the more important.

With several more introductions out of the way a silence fell over the room for a second. Sinai stepped forward to make her own introduction. She stood beside her captain, only a half step ahead as to be seen by the others in the room. “Lieutenant of squad 9, Sinai” she bowed as she spoke then stepped back into her position behind Captain Amai. Out of the entire gathering only the Captain and Lieutenant of Squad 2 were familiar to her, since most of her time as a soul reaper was under squad 2. She scanned the crowd a few more times as silence fell once more

Reactions: Phantom
The Head Captain

The head captain eventually got annoyed, not everyone introduced themselves and most refused to do so.

''Okay that is pretty much everyone, everyone is free to leave.''

The head captain didn't want to sit there while everyone was forced to speak, some were refusing and that was to be expected by some. He didn't hold any anger against the others who didn't talk because it is regular that people usually might not trust others since this is the first time everyone was all together.

''Well time to get back to work.''

The head captain said right before he got up from his pillow to walk in the back, pulling the wooden door back to soon disappear into the back room.​

• Love
Reactions: Stormi
Sinai
Location Soul Society

With the Head captains dismissal Sinai removed herself from the meeting chamber into the courtyard. She wasn’t supposed to be far from her captain but she just had to get out of that room. It was as if the room itself didn’t let any spiritual pressure escape and it just kept getting thicker and thicker as the seconds passed. It was either that or someone in there was getting agitated and it was showing through their spiritual pressure but with all the people in the room it was hard to tell what was what so she never even bothered. She took a long deep breath once outside, taking in the fresh air as a breeze rolled across her face. She glanced around as others filed out of the room off to their own duties. With the way things were now Sinai’s main duty was gathering information for the News magazine which was more tedious and time consuming than it was hard work. At least half of the main articles were from contributors, but it was squad nine’s side duty to fill the rest of the magazine with quality information. With all the captains and Lieutenants present now would be the best time to get a story. But what to write about? The state of the Seireitei? The whole soul society? Hollow behavior? Squad numbers and specialties? Recruitment efforts? Well at least she had a lot of things to choose from but now the hard part was picking someone to ask, before they disappeared. The 11th​ division Captain was already gone so he was out of the question, not that she wanted to go that route anyway.

Time was of the essence so she just decided to go just pick someone randomly. The closest one to her at the time was the lieutenant of Squad 2. His name escaped her at the moment but she went to him nevertheless. “excuse me Lieutenant” Sinai spoke as she approached him. “I am Sinai, the lieutenant of squad 9. One of my responsibilities relates to the Newsmagazine, If you don’t mind may I ask you a few questions about your squad?

Reactions: Ali
611222 (2)2.jpg
Getsuga was the first to leave the room. Once in his lab he started to murmur to himself which happened to creep out some of his subordinates. Every so often the word 'hollow' or 'shinigami' being said. He decided to write a theory in his private area of his lab. He wrote and wrote and finally when he finished in half an hour he sealed it in his most secretive spot locking it tightly. The Hypothesis was stuck into a safe made of seki seki rock. The key made of the same substance. Getsuga unclipped the his lower face wrappings and pulled them down. His face looking to the ceiling with the key above his face he slowly opened his mouth and dropped the key. It fell towards his face, hit his nose and fell to the floor 'dammit' he thought as he reached for the key. Repeating his actions before this time getting it down. He wrapped the wrappings back up and clipped it. There was a crack of light I the room as he worked . He was working on a project 'this can make shinigami stronger' That was all he thought. He wrote one last thing on the page at the very top it read PROJECT 'V'. Feeling pleased with himself he stuck it with the other through the little hole which he based off mail boxes from the world of the living.

rp bleach.png
Eisei was very disappointed when the head commander told them to leave without saying anything else. Following the captain of squad 12 she could get herself out to the meeting room. when she got out, she moves away from the other liutenants and captains.
being with too many people make her feel uncomfortable and she just wanted to get away from the chaos.
When she got herself more open space she stopped walking and looked around to seeking her captain. It not like she cares about him, but she just wanted to make sure that the Captain Kuchiki get out to the room. Noticing the black tangle-haired man walking with other captains she sighed before she started to walk towards her own home.

Akai sat down on a small sand dunes, next to his little cave where he lived. Sighing he looked at the endless sand that took as far as he could see. He hated it, the sand, the endless night and whole hueno mundo. He envied Shinigamis,with fine homes and the world which would be something more than just sand, even human world would be nicer than this. Closing his eyes, he fell on his back in the sand, Opening his eyes again he looked at the dark sky thoughtfully. "Maybe I could move one...Maybe I could go to see the large white fortress..." he thought standing up, looking at the large castle that appeared in the distance.

ejuezo.png

Jayr had been mildly paying attention to most introductions through the meeting. He had wanted to show his utmost respect to all the individuals, however, he was quite preoccupied with a run-through of different techniques plaguing his mind from earlier.
The head captain had luckily only wanted everyone to introduce themselves and get vaguely acquainted with one another, leaving Jayr to his own millings.
Once the room was dismissed and the head captain was gone from sight, Jayr gave a quick and final nod to the door in which he had disappeared behind, before swiftly exiting the room which all the Captains and Lieutenants were now vacating as well.
Once outside, Jayr inhaled a deep breath of fresh air; he had been dying for some freedom and spacious openings all throughout that tiresome and long meeting.
The duel-toned boy reached his arms high above his head, connection his right hand to his left elbow, giving it a slight tug to the right, before doing this same action in reversal. With an audible sigh of tension release and relaxation, Jayr shook his arms out before he decided to make his way back to his living quarters -- that was before the Lieutenant of Squad 9: Sinai, approached him with a rather odd question.
“Excuse me Lieutenant -- "If you don’t mind may I ask you a few questions about your squad?"
Jayr was rather taken aback by this question, seeing as there were many others around who would do a better job in answering questions, however, Jayr did not want to refuse the Lieutenant and show anyone disrespect, so he stopped his steps before turning back to the multi-colour clad lady.
Now facing Sinai, Jayr politely gave a nod of his head in response to the question, followed by a rather lack-luster yet respectful introduction.
"As the Lieutenant of Squad 2, it would be disrespectful of me if I turned you down."
He stood with his hands clasped behind his back, awaiting her questions.

Characters Interacted With:
Sinai (@Nicias Askani)

Status
Not open for further replies.