Bleach: The Void's Chapter

(Well actually I'll just explain. It's called Monochrome Dream Eater. This mysterious demon type fellow finds this girl whom he grants wishes for, and finally she wishes for a dream world-Her context meaning that the world becomes perfect in every way, his context, she is sent into eternal slumber and now lives in her dreams. That's the end of the song. So basically the story would be about that dream land, which also holds a nightmare for her. Kinda like a Wonderland for demons and random crazy made-up things. In our version it could be two friends discoverig a strange man/demon who grants wishes and then all the stuff happens, unless you wanna just be someone from the dream world. Either way, you should be sure to play more than one character. It's a whole world, I can't really be them all, haha. :p)

"You feel like getting in trouble then?" She flashed him a mischevious grin.

(huh. o.o I think you'd rather want to do that one with someone else.)

"Its in my blood." He yawned. "Let's break shit and scream loudly."

(Why's that? :p)

"Alright we should do it your way then. Would you really know many who would stand a chance against an onslaught of Voids though? Certainly they wouldn't be humans."

"I would, actually, but then they'd take the story off you guys. C'mon, Mayuri couldn't have made that many by now. We could take them all!"

"It doesn't take forever to stick someone with a needle. He could actually have more than you think. It's not like this'll be easy."

"It'll be fun though. You sure you can't round up some close friends who're willing to disobey orders?"

"Yeah, I guess I could find some. We wouldn't want to stay here for long though, just in case."

"Lead The Way." He told her. He was getting used to saying that now that the girl revealed her sword doubled as a compass.

(It's not the sword that has that, Soul reapers have the natural ability to sense sources of reishi and pretty much recognize which energy belongs to whom. Just thought I'd say. I'm too big of a bleach-nerd. o-o)

"Where to? Gathering everyone or leaving?"

"Gathering whoever and then leaving."