Bleach: The Void's Chapter

(Oh. Right. I misread. >~> I thought it was proceed on or something... Dah. >.< That never happened!!)

"It's nothing important."
"Who's that then?" Kimi pointed a finger at Jotaro. "And why does your energy seem so wierd? And his--" Rei put a hand over the girls mouth.
"Maybe it is more than nothing. Just shut up, alright? You'll hear of it somehow."

"I think I'll just say it out loud: We've become some 'new' stronger race because of that clown-faced guy. He wants to kill you all."

Kimi blinked at him. "Eh?"
"Yeah. Can't be any more blunt than that."
"Mayuri?"
"Yeah."
"I knew he was a nutjob but--"
"Jotaro, let's go." She waved a hand before taking off, Kimi stuttering a "Hey, wait!" as she left.

Jotaro watched Kimi fade from his view, turning back to look at his fellow void-person, Rei.

"So…yeah…"

"Friend of mine." She explained, jumpin to the ground in front of a larger building. "I figured I should stop at my own barracks." She said before walking to the door, and swinging it open, and before a word couls be uttered, a small sword was thrown and stuck into the wall right next to her head.
"Oh, Mis Marihana, It's only you. We've been on alert for intruders, and I didn't sense that it was you." He was rubbing the back of his head and grinning cheerily, as usual. "What're you here for? You got something?"
"Something and someone."

"Yeah, we've been turned into things called 'voids.' We're supposed to be the 'ascended soul reaper' or something like that." Explained Jotaro. "And Rei here suggested we come back here for the cavalry!"

(Are you into homestuck?)

"What? How?" He shook his head. "Just one more thing to worry about, right?"
"It was Mayuri." The captain's face turned serious as she spoke. "I was taken there and he forced me into it. He was voluntarily changed, helped get me there." Noticing his hostile reaction to the statement, she added, "But he agreed to join us here. He'd be more helpful with what all Mayuri has planned than me, and he's strong enough to help take him down."
"...I see. If you say so." He waved a hand towards a couple seats on the floor; a japanese style of things very common in the soul society. "Sit. I'm sure there is more to discuss. Explain things then, boy."

(The game thing doesn't work on my ipod, but I know of it. Not exactly what it's about though, it's about demons and stuff right? I love demon stuff, I'd be interested if you could explain what it's about. :p)

(Actually…No. Its not really about demons. Its…complicated for me to explain.)

"Clown-Face wants to make a Void Army to replace your little ghostbustin' operation. He thinks you make shitty cops, so he wanted to try making a new, badder force."

(oh they look like demons. o-o)

Rei patted him on the back with a sigh. "What a delicate way to put it, baka-brain."
"I suspected traiterous intents from him. Alright, is that all I need to know then?" He stood up slowly, setting his paddy cap upon his head. "I'm gonna have to go tell the Head Captain."

(Under the memes and shit, Homestuck is an elaborate mindfuck of a story).

"Wait, if you suspected him of bullshittery, why didn't you check his ass earlier?!"

(I gotta figure out what it's about then. :p)

"That's what I was doing. I was sent to his squad to figure out what he was up to. Guess I found out first hand, huh?"

(Its a long read, friend. Long read)

"Yeah, at the cost a soul reaper and a human became voids. No sweat though. So, when do we go back and kick his ass?"

(Well meh. Do you have some different storyline or something you were planning to use?)

"You weren't exactly a cost. You did it willingly." The captain explained. "And we can't exactly charge in, you know. We'll have a meeting with the captains and such to make a plan."

(Ey, you think there should be some random comic relief here? Like, while the plans are being made they go back to the world of the living and stuff, and whenever that's over there'll be some voids that randomly come to attack. .-. I dunno, a filler or somethin. Meetings are boring.)

(??? whatcha mean)

"Yes we can: Its called vigilantism. Sure, its probably viewed as being illegal, but it could totally help us out later when we realize how many lives we've saved by rounding up the meanest sons'o'bitches here and taking Justice into our own hands."

(Already on it)

(I mean why'd you bring it up? Did you have an rp idea?)

"You mean we go rogue. There's a Captain. Right there." She pointed only to see that he had already left. "Oh. Alright then."

(Wheee! :O)

(Just curious. I was reading the series. Although I wouldn't mind doing other ideas with you.)

"…I think you should realize I may have boned us. Gravely."

(Yay! :O I just remembered an idea I had a long time ago on this other site I use. o-o No one really listened to it so it's probably not that awesome buuut, I guess we can discuss it in pm/visitor messages or whatever. Still can't figure out how that stuff works. o-e)

"...Maybe he left before you said anything? I don't think you suggesting it would... Then again, we may have been 'boned' from the beginning."

(Let us discuss)

"Regardless, I fear for our safety. Can we take any more action beyond reporting Clown-face?"

(Here and now? :o I don't really have a particular plot, but I have kinda the main idea of it I guess. :p Oh and it was inspired by a song if you wanna listen to that and think of things. Though mine's more of an after the song thing.)

"If we intend not to get in more trouble than we may be in? No. Not without orders to do so."

(I see…)

"We're not getting anything done right now. We should be getting things done." Protested Jotaro.