Bleach: The Void's Chapter

She stood up after being shoved and looked up to the building, finding the hole they had fallen out of. "That was easier than I thought it would be."

"Everything's easier with me." Responded Jotaro. "Now c'mon. Let's go meet your little friends…"

"Ah, right." She pulled her blade from its sheath, the opposite hand pointing in a direction as doors soon appeared in front of them. The blade was theb stuck in the lock-like hole in the doors as they opened up for them. "There." She grinned, wavibg for him to follow as she entered the passage.

(Just realized, that MAY have been able to be done while in the building. o3o; Teehee?)

"…" Jotaro said nothing. He was simply impressed by the fact she didn't utilize this before.

"Lead the way."

(-3-...No comment. Baka.)

She landed upon the ground in the soul society, waiting for him to follow after, and stood behind a nearby small building.

Jotaro didn't like this place at all. It just didn't seem cool enough to him at all. But then again, he may just have been asking for a bit too much by way of awesomeness.

"For powerful beings, you don't exactly have an impressive lair, no offense."

And he kicked a random rock aside….

"Like the other place could match your description of awesome. Anyway stay over here, we can't have them see us yet. They must already sense a new energy, so the best we can do is hide. If they find us first we don't know how they'll take care of it. We need to figure out how to explain this."

"We'll tell them you infected me with a Void virus and ruined my life." He snickered. "I'll be sure to warn them its an STD…"

She punched him in the shoulder lightly suppressing a laugh. "Oh come on be serious. They'll probably try and kill you, but they'd be confused because they recognize me or something. We should.. Maybe Captain Unohana would listen. She's captain of the medical field, and I guess this is kind of a virus."

"No no, its like plastic surgery for humans. Or maybe just good ole' fashioned mad science. So, how old are you, anyways? You look pretty damn young for a sword slinging biatchkachou. "

"A sword swinging.. What?" She blinked as him before shaking her head to ignote it. "As far as you are concerned I am as old as I look. Once a human dies they come here and appear as old as they were in death, and age very slowly thereafter. For you, I am sixteen."

"I doubt your age, child. Or should I say….granny?"

"I don't know why you would call me "child" either way. We're the same age or I'm older, not a child, child." she poked his forehead as she spoke before turning away to look from behind the building. "So then, what would Your plan be?"

"Cheese And Crackers. I got nothing."

Jotaro simply kept his mouth shut then, and followed behind Rei like a dog, unsure of what to do.

She gave him an odd look. "You humans and your expressions.. Alright come on." With that she had jumped to the top of the building, making her way from rooftop to rooftop with ease. "I'm overly surprised we haven't been discovered yet."

"Rei!" A girl down below waved her arm before slowly stopping and lowering her arm, sensing something wasn't right. A few other soul reapers turned and looked up.

Jotaro could sense something himself. As if a thousand eyes were staring at him creepily.

"This feels fucking creepy." Whined Jotaro. "They're totally going to murder us."

"...Come on let's just try to keep going." She jumped across the gap where they all were, and continued on, but soon the girl who had waved had jumped up and caught up with her, standig in her way.
"What's going on?" She demanded. She was a young girl, with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Rei looked at her for a moment.
"I have to go speak with a captain. It's not your business, Kimi."

Jotaro would proceed to watch shit go down.

"o.o"

y-u-no-guy.jpg
Y U Run away?​

She called after Jotaro. "Where are you going!?"
"Who's that?" Kimi watched him run off, confused. Rei growled under her breath, and pulled her with, chasing after him.
"Fine you can come with, only because you're a friend."

(Sudden introduction of a new character ftw? o-e)