Bleach: Soul Force (OnexOne Private RP with BlueFl

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr. Octavia Freak

Original poster
Natalie Inoue was sitting in her chair while class went on. She had her eyes closed as the teacher talked, almost drifting off into sleep. Her long burnt orange hair was drooping over her face as she hunched forward, her busty bosom pressing into the school desk, She was the daughter of Ichigo and Orihime Kurosaki. Her father was known to the public as a local dojo instructor while her mother had gotten a bit better at cooking and had help opening up her own bakery - and by help that would mean her friend Tatsuki did most of the baking.

Nat got most of her personality traits from her father - she was a bit lazy, didn't care much about school, and frequently attempted to skip school. In terms of looks, she clearly inherited her mother's captivating beauty. Dawning a similar physique to her mother, which was curvy yet a bit slender while also burdening a hefty bosom that commonly made her receive remarks from classmates, both upper and lower classman alike. She wasn't much of a "girly girl" either. She tended to like the more boyish things in life like sumo wrestling, video games, online surfing (mostly to find out various tricks to said video games or to find just a bunch of daredevil videos), and on occasion trying to look at things online she wasn't supposed to (again, such as daredevil videos or pirating software) or her parents found dumb. Her father didn't have much of a filter, so he always voiced when he thought something was "stupid".

She was currently in her school uniform, in which she undoubtedly hated as because of her proportions she inherited from her mother, it was a bit snug to fit. It also seemed like she was purposely given a size too small, though most of her friends, parents and some teachers were suggesting she was just being paranoid. She didn't wear any stockings or leggings to hide her shapely legs, but she did defy part of the Dress Code by wearing black boots. She got away with it though since they were "work appropriate" since this was the year they were supposed to be getting jobs through a new job program at Karakuta High.

To most, Nat just seemed like an ordinary girl with behavioral problems because of past events, but there was far more to it than that. Much more. No one exactly knew how much more there was apart from Ichigo and Orihime's closest friends.

Nao Mori was seated in his assigned seat which happened to be directly to the left of Natalie Inoue's desk more so towards the class windows. He wore the usually male school uniform like everyone else with nothing about him that really stood out aside from his short banged lime green hair and bright green eyes in addition to a intricate bracelet he wore around his left wrist.​
Well there is also the shiner/black eye he was sporting at the moment along with a few scuff marks on his cheeks that he was trying to hide behind the bangs of his green hair while also looking down and away from everyone in the classroom. Nao has been known to be the ideal person for all manner of bullies to mess with as due to his timid and kind nature. Going without saying that he rarely fights back and doesn't ever ask for help about it cause he doesn't want other people to get involved.

He lives with his single father who is an alcoholic and blames Nao for his mother's death when he was brought into the world; the bracelet he wears being the only thing he has of hers. Needless to say his home life isn't all that cheerful either. Looking forward to the job program being installed into the school as that meant he would be spending less time at home.

Though being able to sit next to Natalie Inoue so often has brightened up his days as he was sure almost every guy in school would kill to be in one of the seats next to her. Maybe that was one of the other reasons he has been bullied and beat up over too. Of course he liked her looks as who wouldn't be he also looks up to her more confident personality as well.​

Nat opened her eyes and looked around to see if she had been found out yet. She then looked over at Nao and raised an eyebrow curiously before cupping her hand in front of her face to hide the fact she was talking from the teacher's perspective.

"Why the long face?" Nat asked. "I thought I heard you loving the idea of the Job Program?"

Nao immediately gets some shivers down his spine as Nat spoke to him out of nowhere in the middle of class as his mind began going a mile a minute. No no, umm..um..um what do I do? If I turn around she's gonna see all the scuffs and bruises. If I don't turn around that'll be rude. But I have to respond, but the teacher. Um...ummmmm!!! As the boy fidgets in his seat out of nervousness as well as trying to maneuver himself so that he was just barely facing to the right where Nat was but more so still towards the front of the class. Resting one elbow against the right side of his desk trying to block some of his face from her while resting his other arm horizontal against the front of his desk as he leaned down so has to hide his mouth from the teacher as well before speaking in his usual nervous tone.

"I..I am. Really. I can't wait for the Job Program to start up."

Nao forcing his usual soft smile though much of it at the moment is still covered by his self made barricade of his arms and bangs.

Nat raised her left eyebrow curiously. "You do know you look kind of dumb right now, right?" she asked. "I'm just informing you that would be the case. You know, just in case you didn't know."

She took a quick glance to make sure the teacher wasn't seeing them talk.

"Anyway... Noticed some bruising," she continued. "Have an accident on a bike or a skateboard? Wait a second, do you even own two of those things? Hmm. I don't recall ever seeing you with them. Perhaps you're a bit clumsy, like my mother. Or Toshia."

A young black haired girl that sat in front of Nat suddenly perked up from nearly falling asleep. The girl in front of Nat was one of her closest friends, Toshia Sado, daughter of the bakery that Nat's mother co-owned with Toshia's parents, Tatsuki and Yasutora Sado. She had her mother's somewhat unruly hair style, while sharing her father's complexion. She also faried rather well in the appearance department, though not as much as Nat did with her genetic makeup. Her school uniform, which was the same as Nat's, tended to look a little baggy with her blouse. Though her skinny exterior did fool some people as she had taken up the same classes her mother used to take when she was younger in order to learn how to defend herself.

"I am not clumsy," Toshira said quietly, shooting Nat a look with her light gray eyes, which just made her chuckle.

Nao knew he looked stupid right now in more ways than one but he had his reasons. Though as Nat mentioned Nao's bruises he immediately felt a shiver run up his spine as he froze up. Dahhhhhh! I knew this wouldn't work! What do I do! Umm..umm...ummmm....!!! The boy's mind continues running a mile a minute as he now fidgets nervously in place, thankfully most of the conversation has shifted to Toshira and Nat.

Sh..should I just wait till class ends or should I raise my hand to be excused. But that might get Nat and Toshira in trouble if they get caught by the teacher thanks to that attention.

His thoughts would be interupted however when out of the corner of his eye, he could see one of the guys who had given those bruises earlier today a few desks back. The guy had spiky dirty blonde hair and had a black and silver punk bracelet on his left wrist. He was angrily starring directly at Nao which made the green haired student abruptly twist back forwards in his seat making a small amount of noise as he hopes the teacher didn't notice.

Oh man! I'm sorry. Nah says in his head in apologizing in advance before knowing if the teacher will even turn around or not.

The teacher hadn't seemed to notice as the lecture continued, with Nat looking increasingly more bored by the minute.

Once the class was over, Nat and Toshira walked to the entrance of the classroom as the other students piled into a line to get out of the dreadful class. However, Nat ended up stepping out of the line as Toshira ran ahead to get them seats at the cafeteria as it was their lunch period. Once the line had died down, Nat found Nao and then pat him on the back.

"So, Nao," she said. "What are you doing way back here in the back of the line? You sure are acting a bit stranger than usual." She laughed and smiled. "Well, I just wanted to check on you. As I mentioned, you do seem a bit acting a bit differently. I do hope it has nothing to do with the marks I saw." She pat his back again. "You know I wouldn't be nice to anyone who hurt anyone I know. Now, come on. Lunch awaits." She then gave him a playful nudge forward before leaning over and whispering, "if you want to talk to anyone about anything that's going on, I'll be all ears in Study Hall."

Nao breathed a heavy sigh of relief as class had finally ended and it was time for lunch. Taking his time packing up his things and bag as he usually prefers being the last one out of the classroom.

The green haired boy stops in his tracks shortly after exiting the room's doorway as Nat had patted him on the back and began to speak. "I just like being one of the last people to leave the room. Getting away from the rush of everyone else getting out." Nao then nods in conjunction to Nat saying she just wanted to check on him followed by the second pat on his back. His eyes would go soft and look towards the window for but a moment during her last two sentences before snapping back to reality with the playful nudge. He gives a nod of acknowledgment along with a slight sound after her whispered words while walking along the hall with Nat to the lunch room to find Toshira.

During the walk down the hallway that threat from earlier pounded in his head from the three others students Kyo, Yoshiko and Takuma who were in the same year as himself and his friends. They were the cause of Nao's current condition but he remembers what they said earlier just before school started. "Yeah! Just wait till after school cause we ain't done with you yet. No way your getting off that easy." At this memory Nao clenched the handle of his bag tightly as he didn't wanna take this anymore as he then stopped walking as he remembered that those guys ate lunch on the roof. With that thought Nao turns to Nat with a smile before saying. "Hey, Nat. I forgot I had to go talk to my science teacher about the upcoming quiz. I'll meet you guys at the lunch room before it ends alright?" With that the boy begins hurrying off down the hall and turning the corner; though his intentions and destination were the stairs leading to the roof of the school.

"Huh?" Nat asked, then raised an eyebrow curiously. "Hey! The science classes aren't that way!" She grumbled, knowing he was pretty much out of earshot now. She then thought for a moment as Nao disappeared from her view. She then pulled out her phone from her cleavage and texted Toshira that there'd be a delay for her to reach the cafeteria.

Nat then put it back into her cleavage and then darted down the hall, heading in the same direction that Nao had just gone. She did blink and stop for a moment, looking out of one of the side windows as she thought she saw a strange dark figure, but she couldn't see anything other than just the normal outside world from the window.

Shrugging it off, she continued down the hall and looked for Nao. She came across the "Science Wing" of the school as majority of the science classes were taught at this particular area and immediately noticed no one was in any of the classrooms, which included Nao or his teacher.

"Hmm," she said, then eyed a door that lead to some stairs. "Maybe he went up?" She ran up to the door and opened it, then began to ascend the stairs.

Already reaching the top of the stairs and swinging the door open that lead to the roof Nao stepped through (not closing the door behind him) and turned to his left to see the three delinquent students chatting and having lunch, the same three who've had been giving him so much trouble. Each wore his school uniformed in a more loose manner, one had short blonde hair (Kyo), spiky black hair with a small nose piercing (Takuma) and one with long brown hair (Yoshiko). They all look over to the out of breath Nao that just appeared watching in quiet silence and puzzled looks before the supposed leader of the troop, the one with black hair spoke. "Oi, It ain't after school yet dumbass. How do you expect us to teach you a lesson on an empty stomach?" Followed by some snickering and agreeing words from the other two.

The green haired Nao's hands shake slightly as he does his best to avert his nervous gaze from them still looking down at the floor of the roof as he spoke softly, barely loud enough for them to hear. "I...I...I'm not gonna...just take your beatings and insults anymore ok. Just...just..." "Huh???!" The black haired one says with an intimidating face as they all stand up hands in they're pockets and make their way over to Nao and surround him. Nao looking up at the lead student in front of him. He tried his best to tighten his muscles to stop shaking and hold his expression but he was clearly nervous and afraid. "You pick lunch time to grow a fucking spine huh pipsqueak? The blonde one chimes in. "Yeah, and right as we were getting to the good part about the snapshots that Yoshiko took of that one super hottie." "Oh yeah, the one with monster boobs and long orange hair." At the hearing of this Nao's eyes open wide and still. "Hahaha, right right, I got one more I haven't show you gu..." As Yoshiko said this and pulled out his flip phone Nao snapped, spinning around and clocking Yoshiko in his cheek with a hook. It didn't have a lot of power but it was enough of a surprise to make him drop his phone and stumble back a few steps holding his cheek.

Some curses at Nao would inscue from all three at Nao along with Yoshiko attempting to put the energetic Nao in a headlock. However, Nao immediately bites down on brown haired students arm causing him to let go hardly before the hold began. Then the black haired delinquent comes in with a big right hand but was evaded by Nao as he tackled Takuma to the ground, mounted him and begin punching at his head with a feral wildness as all of his pent of emotions were fueling him. His face resembling a classic example of what an individual experiencing white rage would appear to have. It doesn't take long for one of the other two to come over and soccer kick Nao in his side to hit him off of their friend from which he tumbles a few feet holding his side and coughing from the pain and air being knocked out of him.

"You crazy little...!" All three taking the opportunity to incurable the fallen Nao to start repeatedly kicking him. Nao, curling up in tight ball to defend against the barrage from the three now slightly ruffed up individuals. One bleeding slightly on the arm from a bite, another with a bruise on his cheek and the last with scuffed up marks on his arms and face. In short, they all look like they've fought in a bit of a struggle.

Nat got to the stop of the stairwell just in time to witness the fight and see Nao get wailed on by several people. She growled under her breath and narrowed her eyes, charging in despite her very bouncy "monster boobs" that should have impaired her speed bounced wildly and the fact she was in a skirt and not really in running shoes. She ran up to the trio, threw her heavy book filled backpack right at one before jumping and kicking another right in the side to knock them over and then landed a nice punch to the third and final one's cheek.

Unlike Nao's punch, Nat's attacks all had power behind them. All of her friends knew that her father and Toshira's mother had helped her learn the art of self defense, but Nat never seemed like she needed it. She may have been a pretty body and a pretty face, but her mind and power was usually underestimated. She clenched her fists and stood over Nao.

"Want more?" she asked. "I have plenty more knuckle sandwiches where that came from, you idiots." She looked back at Nao and then at the trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.