Bleach RP

Ichigo turned his attention away from Ikakku. "Who're you?" He kept his tone casual, but he didn't know whether or not this person was a threat.

Ikkaku looks to where Ichigo was facing and says "Hm..She can see us. She must have quite a bit of spirirtual pressure."

Renji says to his female squad member. "Yeah it is odd. And no. It wasn't Ichigo who helped Captain Hitsugaya out. That's why it's puzzles me so much. I mean he spiritual pressure of that individual is like Ichigo's spiritual pressure slightly but it isn't his."

Paige looked from the orange haired boy, to the girl that he was talking about. "Could that be bad?" She wasn't entirely sure what it meant if a living person could see them.

Ikkaku "No not nescessarilly. It could mean that that girl over there was just born with elevated spiritual powers like Ichigo was."

"Is that orange haired boy this Ichigo you speak of?" She vaguely knew of Ichigo, back in Soul Society people talked about him all the time, she just didn't know exactly who he was. She stared at the orange haired boy, and then she was able to identify his spiritual pressure. It was one of the strongest ones she felt beside her Captain's

Ikkaku "Yes. That is Ichigo Kurosaki." Ikkaku then nods to Ichigo.

"I see. He doesn't look like much." Paige just continued staring at him.

She pointed to herself. "My name is Rina Hatsunori. We met earlier... sort of." She rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Sorry If I'm interrupting. I just thought it was a coincidence to meet you again, and.. wait.." She realized these odd terms were being directed towards her, and looked thrown off a bit. "Me? ...Spiritual powers? Who are you guys, anyways?"

"Sounds like someone to look out for, huh? 'Wonder if he's in town, too." The woman smiled casually. "By the way, if you don't remember my name, it's Rin. I know you upper-classmen are all too busy to memorize a common squad member's name."

Ikkaku chuckles and says "Well there is the saying that looks can be deceiving and that certainly applies here. You may not notice it right now but Ichigo is one of the most strongest fighters I have ever known. I fought him myself and so has Captain Zaraki. Ichigo is one of the few soul reapers that can show the captain a good time in a fight."

Johnathan sighed, knowing those two could easily see him. Then, he noticed more spirtual signatures nearby. "Don't follow me." He stated evenly to all those who heard his voice. Then, he flash steped away, leaving absolutely no trail of his presence.

Ichigo nodded. "I see." He just stood there, not ready to leave, he looked up at Ikkaku and the new girl. "You are?"

Paige realized that Ichigo was talking to her. "I'm Paige." She stared at him then at Rina and Rin.

Karin hears his voice from where she and Ichigo are while Ichigo talks to Ikkaku and Paige and says looking around wondering where the voice came from saying in her mind "Okay then. Well that was random and confusing."

Ikkaku looks to Rina hearing her question "I'm Ikkaku Madarame. 3rd seat officer of squad 11 of the 13 quart guard squads up in the soul society."

Ichigo continued staring at Paige. "How long have you been in the 13 Court Squads?"

"Not very long." She responded vaguely.

She stared at them blankly. It was clear she didn't know what it was they were talking about. Squads, 3rd seat officers, a 'soul society?' Random sonseless information without any explanation, nothing other than a name could be understood from Ikkaku. "Is that some sort of.. cult?" Mariko, upon being told not to follow the stranger made her way back to Rina's side. Seeing the new people she instinctively shied away, and hid behind her.

Ichigo sighed. "No, it's this whole other...thing i don't know how to explain." He did a weird wave and sighed again.

Meanwhile, well away from the area, Johnathan looked at the group. "Damm, I really scewed the pooch that time." He said as he walked from his current location. Why did he save those people from that hollow? Hell if he knew......either way, he woun't let two people face that fate.

Ikkaku says in responce to Rina's question "It's a bit complicated as Ichigo says to explain. But the soul society I guess you could say is the place people pass on to when they die. The 13 quart guard squads is made up of 13 different divisions and the divisions are located in a place in the soul society called the Seireitei which is where soul reapers like myself live. One of our duties as soul reapers is to protect the peace, up in the soul society, and down here in the world of the living as well. Another responsibility of a soul reaper is to help lingering souls, souls of people who have some ties to this world after they die, to pass on by doing a method called a console on them."

She felt Mariko tug on her skirt at the mentioning of this last part. She must have understood that she was such a lingering soul, but she was not eager to be put through this 'console,' just yet. Rina rest her hand upon hers as a way of letting her know she understood. "But I'm not dead. How come all of the other people don't notice any of this?" Rina asked, eyeing the shinigami's.

Ikkaku "If you mean how can other people not see us when you can, well when I mentioned to my squad's newest member that you had elevated spiritual powers, that there is what enables you to see us, your spiritual powers and abilities. Ichigo to my right here is the same way. He is still living but he has very heightened and strong spiritual abilities and powers. He due to that was able to become our substitute soul reaper and he helps us out with a lot of our assignments when we ask his assistance. He also lives here in Karakura town, therefore he is the prime caretaker and soul reaper for this town."

"Is that so..?" She looked thoughful for a moment, before gaining a smile, and bowing slightly. "Pleased to meet you all. I hope I may discover how to help."