Bleach RP

Renji Abarai, the Lieutenant of squad six, having been in the world of the living sense the night before, is sitting in the same coffee shop, and felt the pressure of the hollow that was just defeated around Ichigo's house go out. Having met Karin before, but having not been near her in a battle, Renji couldn't recognize the pressure that struck the hollow down, that pressure being Karin's. But Renji knew it wasn't Ichigo that struck the hollow down and he sends in a report to Byakuya about it over his phone.

Noting the two pressures in the shop, she recognized Renji. Odd how three individuals of similar situations end up in one place. She had only came here for a break from the plethera of work in the city, but she could see that he was still busy reporting duties to the captain. "Busy night, isn't it?" She cast a glance towards her squad's lieutenant.

Renji looks to her direction after sending in the report to Byakuya. He then nods and says as he stands and approaches her table "Yeah it is a rather busy night tonight I guess. Just sent in a report about this strange spiritual pressure I felt strike down a hollow around the area where Ichigo Kurosaki's house is to the captain a few minutes ago. It wasn't Ichigo's spiritual pressure, yet it was still rather strong." Renji then sits down in one of the empty chairs at her table.

"That's odd. Although it seems there've been more of us stationed in town lately, it could just be one of them." She sighed. "I suppose they're needed though, right? I wonder what's got the hollow's showing up so often."

Rina and Mariko ran alond the streets, following the dot on the cell phone's radar. Though Rina objected, she was also curious, and couldn't let the little girl run off on her own. The noise from it quickened as they approached a line of trees by the park. Once past them, they froze, for they could see what they were chasing after. It was a hollow, this one an immense size. It roared, with it's back to them, but as they stood there, it became aware of their presense, and it's head nightmarishly turned without it's body to face them, then releasing a blood-boiling screech. "I-I knew this was a bad idea."

((Page kept crapping out on me.))

As he was thinging, he noticed a strong energy source comming from the newcommer of the coffee shop. 'Shit.' He thought about what to do. So, he decided to leave. "Allright. I'm done here." He said after getting up. "Really Johnathan?" Remarked the woman from the kitchen. "Yeah. I'll probally be back tomorrow or something. Money's on the table." He left after he said that but time seemed to stop as he walked by the newcommer to the shop. "You have no idea what's in store, other than it's going to hurt." He said in a silent whisper and his hazel eyes gained a cold edge as he walked out of the door.

Karin look torwards the direction Mariko and Rina left in after hearing the screech from all the way back where she and Ichigo. She then starts feeling that hollow's pressure too, knowing by how intense the pressure is that it's very very strong, possibly as strong as the menos that she fought off with Toshiro Hitsugaya her friend and the Captain of squad 10 in the soul society, and she feels that the hollow is right on top of where Mariko and Rina are at. Karin fears that Mariko and Rina will get seriously hurt if something isn't done fast.

At the coffee shop Renji sits with his squad member talking about the report he sent to their captain Byakuya Kuchiki. Renji says to her "Yeah. It's possible that with everything that's been going on lately that all the soul reapers who dispatched were all needed here. And I guess it could be one of them. Thing is though, I didn't recognize the spiritual pressure that I felt. It was a spiritual pressure that I have felt only a few times before. For example, I once felt the spiritual pressure around an area that a menos was located and then shortly after the menos appeared, it was defeated. Now of course Captain Hitsugaya was the one that defeated the menos, I clearly sensed and understood that he was the one who defeated it, but that other individual participated in the battle too along side him."

As Johnathan got within a mile or so away from the coffee shop, he looked around quickly. Finding a back alley, he ran into it and quickly let his soul reaper form overtake his giggai and jumped onto a nearby roof. Silently, he clenched his fists (which have black fingerless gloves on) and looked around. "They sent Captains and Lieutenants to a town like this? The hell's going on?" With that piece said, he flash stepped away as he heard the sound of a hollow.

"Hm?" He sees the hollow, which he found out that it was a menos-class, near two people. "Just perfect." He remarked sarcasticly as he jumped off the building's edge and infront of the two nearby. With one quick swing of his sword, the hollow's head was vaporized by a strong electricial blast.

Raven watched the hollow dissapate, rather glad to not have had to get into the spotlight himself. He was aware that several beings of repute had come to pay a visit, one in particular that he'd rather not get into a scuffle with. But first he was going to find out why this place was now overflowing with shinigami. While Karakura had always been an active place, it had never been this active. Keeping to the ground, he eyed the one that had cut down the hollow and followed just quick enough to keep him in sight.

Ichigo frowned, also picking up on the Hollows pressure, and he started moving towards it. But then it was gone, but he felt a pressure he didn't recognize so he walked towards it, curious..

Kenpachi looked at Ikkaku. "He hasn't come here. And i need you to go with her." Paige looked at Ikkaku. She was glad she wasn't going alone.
(sorry for disappearing, went to sleep then had school)

(it's okay^^)

Karin follows her brother a little ways carrying her soccer ball in the net holder. She had no idea what was going on but along with those two hollows she sensed many other spiritual pressures knowing the pressures belonged to soul reapers and recognizing one of the pressures, it being Renji's, whom she had met once before when he came to talk to Ichigo about something.

Ikkaku nods and says "As you wish Captain. I will be happy to accompany her on the mission."

He started walking faster, a little confused. He had no idea what was going on but there was quite a bit of spiritual pressure.

Kenpachi nodded. "You are to go to Karakura town. immedietly." Paige had heard about this town, and was really nervous that she was going there, of all places, for her first mission.

Ikkaku "Yes sir." In his mind as he leads on with Paige following him after Kenpachi assigns them the mission to Karakura town he thinks to himself ~ So it's back to Karakura town. We may have to stay a that teenage kid Keigo's place. I wonder what he'll say. And I'm sure not looking forward to what his sister might act like when she sees me again. ~

Karin walks faster a little as well to keep up with Ichigo.

"What the heck is going on?" He mutters to himself as he walks.

Paige walks behind Ikkaku, twirling her fingers in her hair. She is shaking slightly from nerves. She hasn't been in the world of the living...in a while.

Karin stays quiet but that same question also stays on her mind as she walks. They soon get to the down town part and walk by the coffee shop's window where Karin sees Renji on the inside of the shop sitting at a table and she walks to the window and says to herself "Yeah..there he is." She then senses another couple of pressures enter into the town and then says to herself again as she focuses to feel them out. "And seems like another friend of my brother's just now arrived."

The two watched in astonishment as the danger of the large hollow was destroyed completely by this stranger. One hit with his blade and the freakish creature was utterly vanquished. "What was that," Rina spoke out loud, watching the figure that had eliminated it's much larger foe, "Some superhuman?"
"It got the monster!" Mariko beamed in excitement once again. "Like a super hero!" She once again took off, gleefully approaching the one who had helped them.

The woman nodded. "Well someone like Captain Hitsugaiya's spiritual pressure is hard to mistake. Did you ever find out who it was who helped him?"

Renji "I haven't been able to find out who it was yet that helped Captain Hitsugaya. But the individual has helped him a couple of times when he was on mission assignments in this town. And they fought of hollows both times they were together. They fought off that menos the first time they worked together. And then they fought a spirit that turned into a hollow the second time they worked together. And the individual was with Captain Hitsugaya when he did the console on that spirit after they were able to bring it back under control."

Ichigo keeps walking, getting closer to the unknown spiritual pressure. He wanted to know exactly who was here, so he'd know for sure that they weren't dangerous. Then two more spirtual pressures popped up, one he knew was Ikkaku's, but he didn't recognize the other one. But they'd appeared where all the other unknown people were.

Paige looked around, awestruck. She didn't know what to think, except that she was excited to be in the world of the living. "Is this the town that has all the spiritual pressure?" She wasn't good at identifying spiritual pressure.

Karin follows behind her brother. She didn't know if another hollow was going to pop up, or who all would be around if one did. She was preparing herself though having her soccerball in the net holder in her grip.

Ikkaku "Yeah it is. There's this guy named Ichigo Kurosaki and he lives here in this town and he's the substitute soul reaper. All of his friends also have high spiritual pressures."

Ichigo frowned, and noticed Ikkaku, standing with a blonde girl, who looked like she had no clue what she was doing. Maybe she's new
he thought. He walked forward and called out. "Hey Ikkaku."

Paige nodded. "I see." She heard someone yell for someone call out and she turned and saw someone with orange hair standing there and she pointed at him. "Ikakku who's that?"

"Odd. It wasn't Ichigo was it?" The woman tilted her head in question.

Rina, having not immediately gone after Mariko, notiiced Ichigo and his sister walking towards her. Taking on a confused expression upon seeing the net and soccerball, she remarked in their direction. "Isn't it a little late to be playing soccer? You haven't got enough team mates, though.." She stopped talking as she noticed they were headed towards two others, a bald male and a blonde girl.