Bleach RP

Paige smiled. "I know." She seemed pretty nervous as she walked with him. Her hands were shaking slightly.

Ichigo frowned. "I thought she was supposed to be home." It was weird, Karin was always home on time.

She sighed as he walked away, sitting upon her haunches and remaining on the roof for a while before deciding to climb down. She slid down the length of the ladder in back, sneaking her way to the street. Her attention was on her phone for the most part, a slight 'beep' emanating from it steadily, like a radar. Gradually the sound grew faster, until she noticed in her peripherial vision a small child crouching next to a street light, sobbing.
Crouching in front of her, she looked the small girl over, asking softly, "What's wrong, Mariko?" As the child looked up it could be seen that there was a silver chain attatched to her torso.
"Rina, where've yoou been," the child mumbled to the girl, wiping her face, "I was looking for you.."
"I'm sorry, I'm here now, though. What did you need?"
"I saw a monster.."
Rina, that was this pink-haired girl's name, looked puzzled. "Really? A monster?"
"Yes, he tried to eat me! I swear!"

Ichigo frowned, worried now, and went outside. He didn't see her anywhere nearby. He began walking down the road. "Karin!" He yelled out. "You need to come home!"

Mariko and Rina looked up upon hearing the calling and footsteps of someone approaching, and looked up to see Ichigo in the distance. "What's he doing?" The child muttered, tilting her head slightly.
"Making a lot of noise."
Mariko gasped slightly. "He'll attract the monster if he doesn't quiet down!" She jumped to her feet, and waved her arms in his direction, calling towards him. "Heeeey!! Excuuuse me!!"
"Like you're any quieter than him right now, Shush!"

He kept walking, ignoring the person yelling at him, looking extremely worried now. "KARIN WHERE ARE YOU?!" He started walking faster.

Karin notices Mariko and Rina after a little while, her walking into the area after walking the streets aimlessly sort of for the past couple of hours, and hears them speak about a monster and says to herself "So there is one of those things around here." She then hears Ichigo calling out her name kind of loudly. She then notices the settlement of the evening around her and thinks to herself ~ I must have dazed off or something. Gosh those things always seem to do this to me. At least my friends aren't around to get caught up in it if that thing decides to attack from wherever it is. ~

Mariko huffed in annoyance, crossing her arms. "He ignored me!"
"He probably can't see you." The child thought about this for a moment, before pouting, and uttering a small, "Oh yeah.."
She sees the new dark haired girl walk past, and wondered if this was that 'Karin' character.

Ichigo is still stomping down the road, yelling for Karin. He couldn't figure out where she was, and he was starting to get mad and more worried.

Paige began to grow very nervous as they drew closer to the Squad 11 Baracks. She knew thats where her captain was, and she felt guilty for keeping him waiting.

Karin blinks her eyes and looks around trying to feel the hollow's pressure to pinpoint it's location knowing she needed to defeat it fast or the two people she saw around the area Mariko and Rina were going to get hurt. She doesn't want to alert herself to Ichigo for the same reason, fearing for Mariko and Rina's safety, knowing the hollow was nearby and Karin could feel it very close even if she couldn't see it.

Ichigo finally began picking up on the Hollow and he was soon running. He knew he had to find Karin soon, before he could let anything bad happen to her.

Paige soon entered the baracks, where she saw nobody at first. She frowned.

Karin soon notices the hollow herself from behind. She turns to face it, sets her soccer ball on the ground, and then kicks her soccer ball hard putting as much force as she could into her kick to where her power goes through the ball and strikes the hollow with full effect.

Ikkaku looks around a few minutes as well and then calls out for Kenpachi or Yumichika.

Rina suddenly felt a pressure in her head, and she squinted throughout the dull pain. Mariko looked at her worriedly. "Are you-"
"I'm fine," she interrupted, smiling a bit. "Just a bit of a headache."
It must have been a reaction to a slight change in spiritual pressure. Her phone made yet another small 'beep', lighting up.
"That phone. It just doesn't shut up."
"That's not your phone." Mariko blinked at it, having not seen it before.
"Y-yeah, I kinda found it a bit ago. someone dropped it, so I've been trying to figure out who's it is. It's just some wierd radar though. Some recent technology."

Kenpachi suddenly appeared, as big and intimidating as ever. Paige jumped and he stared down at her with a cold stare. Chills ran up and down her spine.

Ichigo felt the pressure chsnge, but he wasn't going to stop running until he saw his sister. He slowed down went he spotted her, finally. "KARIN!"

Raven zeroed in on Ichigo walking down the street. Apparently he not only leaked Reiatsu but crazy but he was loud as a human too. Certainly not the run of the mill type. He didn't seem like the threatening type though he couldn't say he was the most impeccable judge of character. Rather glad to be in a gigai at the moment, he played the part of the typical passing human. Keeping his reiatsu low on default, this allowed him to dodge a lot of the sweeps from the Soul Society and avoid getting their attention.

Karin turns after picking her soccer ball up and putting it back into it's net holder and says "Hey Ichigo."

He relaxed quite a bit when he saw her. "Why haven't you come home yet. Yuzu was worried." He approached her, rather slowly.

Paige had been staring at the captain for a long time before one of them spoke.
It was Kenpachi. "I have an assignment for you. Its in the world of the living."
Her heart beat accelerated. This would be her first time. "Really?"
He nodded.

"A radar?" Mariko suddenly became excited, jumping to her feet and swiping the phone from Rina. "Let's follow it!" She proclaimed, suddenly taking off in the direction shown on the screen.
"Wait! Mariko!" Rina hurried after her, feeling it was not a good idea, but the child was surprisingly swift.

(Is also using an oc, if you need any more info on him let me know.)

Meanwhile, in another part of the town, an young man - almost 21 looking- was sitting in a coffee shop. "Ah. This place always has the best brew in town" He said as he leaned back in his seat. "Thanks for the complment, you yourself are quite an attraction to the passerbys." A woman standing at his table said with a slight smile as she looked out of the window and saw a small crowd of people, most of which were young women. "Why don't you take a seat, you seem tired..." Said the male. The lady shook her head. "As much as I want to, I'm working in the kitchen today." With that, she left.

Which left the male to enjoy the silence. When the crowd dispersed, he sopke to himself. "I know I shouldn't be in this town, they're multiple strong energies that i'm sensing...all of which are well away from me..."

Karin, not knowing if Ichigo saw her soccer ball strike the hollow down or not, isn't sure yet if Ichigo was aware how in tune she was with everything that he had to deal with and she says. "Sorry Ichigo. But ever sense my second class this morning, well..let's just say a friend helped me a few times in the past with an activity I do to help out every once in a while..but my friend is a very busy guy and so sometimes..like today..or just now..well I have to do the activity myself I guess." Karin hopes Ichigo bought that, knowing he has to help his friends when they need him, and not wanting him to worry about leaving her behind at those times.

Up at the 11th squad barracks, Ikkaku who's standing next to them, hears Zaraki giving Paige the assignment. He feels happy for Paige getting her first assignment from the captain so quickly, but he also feels her pressure, knowing her nerves are probably at their peak considering all that happened within the past hour. While wondering if she'll want to take the assignment, Ikkaku looks to Zaraki and asks "Is Yumichika around sir? He didn't come to my call to him."

A young lady pushed her way into the coffee shop, releasing a short huff of breath. The smell here was powerful, the different types of coffee wafting upon the air in a way that should attract more than who actually did come here. The female took a seat in the closest table she could find, and turned the pages in a small book, which held the types of qourmet coffe inside it. She brushed her long, black hair to the side, and awaited for her order to be taken. She felt the latest activity in Karakura town was overacted, recently there have been so many people taking up space here from the Soul Society, it should have been taken care of. But, of course, what Captain Kuchiki says goes, and this was where she was sent.