Bleach RP Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr. Octavia Freak

Original poster
Hi everyone! I was wondering if there's anyone else out there that wouldn't mind doing a Bleach RP with me. I love the series and always wanted to do a successful RP of it. I'm trying to find a partner that won't just drop it, haha.

I have a couple of plots in mind, all of which do involve the canon characters in some way as well as room for original characters.

For example, my OC is Natalie Inoue, daughter of Ichigo and Orihime.

A young girl named Natalie Inoue grows up in the aftermath of the main events of the original Bleach anime (after the Fullbring Arc). Being the daughter of Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue-Kurosaki, Natalie is able to see and talk to spirits and eventually discovers that she's inherited both of her parents' abilities and becomes Karakuta Town's newest generation Substitute Soul Reaper. She and her friends end up stumbling upon a villainous plot though within the Soul Society and might have to face it without their parents' help.

Example: Soul Force RP

When Orihime and Ichigo finally get together and have celebrated with a fun time for their first all-nighter, Orihime finds out she is pregnant. Excited, they both plan their future together, but it is cut short when a Hollow attacks and bites Orihime. Now, she is beginning to Hollowfy and Ichigo must save her by using a taboo act similar to that of his father using on his mother (sacrificing a lot of Spiritual Pressure to return her to normal). However, this lands Ichigo in a coma and Orihime isn't fully relieved of all over her newfound Hollow powers. She must become the new protector of Karakuta Town while she waits for Ichigo to wake up, if he ever wakes up. (This is a prequel to the events of Soul Force)

Leave a message below or shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueFlame, I'm not surprised. I ha a feeling when you kind of suddenly vanished.

Kaz, you still haven't responded to my PM. So I don't know if you are or not.

Sent you a PM Crimson!

Le bump, still interested in doing a Bleach RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.