Bleach RP 3 - OOC

I'm thinking on what to do... Kinda want kid!nel to be chased by Hollows or something. Grim also seems lonely :d....
But that's playing the "in distress" thing....

I dunno what to do <_<

Sorry its taken me so long to post!! I have been busy with other things and have been thinking about this rp like crazy. I will have a post done around 10am.

@Jessica Stansell @Kazuaki Bara
Nelliel has befriended a dog and a cat. Yes. I guess this means child nel shall be clingy to Starkk and adult nel fairly gets along and is somewhat clingy with grimmy. But child nel will be clingy to Starkk reguardless L0L. New Kenpa/yachi (grimm/adult!nel) and byakuya/yachiru (Starkk/nel) XD

Nel when seeing Starkk: *^*.. =//u//= come with us~
Grimmjow:*eye twitch* Why--you little.
*during adventure*
Nel:*Clings to Starkk much like clinging to ichigo**gives lilynette the hard glare she gave rukia*
Grimmjow: *hard glare*i should be concerned. For all I know adult nel might cling to starrk. She did say its all about how people rub off on her to really remember them in both forms.*menacing and brooding aura*Nel, C'mere
Nel:*stare**several seconds later* Nu~ nel doesn't like kitty. Kitty is mean. -u-. And less pwetty.
Grimm:*Jolts**rejected*

Grimmjow dosent care about that.. and besides there are a thousand hollows out there that want a piece of kitty... XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person