Bleach RP 3 - IC Thread

Nel flailed her arms around,mad she watched starrk follow and tag along. She waved and yelled."HAIIII DOGGY!" Before laughing."Hurry up kitty! Doggy might win--Or eat ya actually!" She said playfully as she pointed down at starrk and looked back at him, laying on Grimmjow's shoulder.

Yohitaka holds the same grin as he listens to Tsuji " temper temper" He says while he tilts his head. " please forgive me for my rudeness .. but " He looks Tsuji in his eyes " please remember who the chain of command next time bark an order" Yoshi releases enough reiatsu to make even a vice captain feel un easy . while he glares at Tsuji with piercing eyes. He walks to Tsujis side " what ever do you mean" He whispers with a darker tone. He walks towards Soi fons room and slides the door shut . At the same time he turns his head looking back to Tsuji and winks before the door fully closes.

As grimmjow reaches the top of the climb, He blows the door open with a cero and leaps out, landing in a small room. He looks around seeing that it was empty .

Tsuji looks wide eyed when Yoshitaka releases his reiatsu. He's on a whole different level...how is this even possible?! Captain Yoshitaka's tone alarmed Tsuji that something wasn't right. He followed Yoshitaka's movements until he whispered in his ear, "Whatever do you mean?" Sending chills down his spine, Tsuji spun around just to catch the 3rd Captain disappear into Soi Fon's room. "Wait, Captain..! Aaugh, dam it!!" He couldn't stand around doing nothing. He had to go after Yoshitaka, if no one else could. Tsuji stopped short as he was about to run into Soi Fon's room. Where is Izuru Kira?

Izuru had followed after his captain into the 2nd division barracks but stood at the end of the hall. He face palmed himself after hearing his captain yell that sentence to SoiFon. Izuru then sighs and approaches Tsuji from behind saying "I'm right here Tsuji. And I'm sorry about my captain. I don't know what he's thinking sometimes."

Soifon inside her room, hears Yoshitaka yelling from outside her door and hears what he yelled to her. Having just gotten off a mission she isn't in the mood to deal with him and is less tolerant than she is normally, in which she is barely tolerant with Yoshitaka's words as it is. She spikes her spiritual pressure for a split second. Then her door flies open and she slams her fist into Yoshitaka's face and sends him flying down the hall, him jetting past Izuru and Tsuji and slamming into the wall behind them. After that she says while shaking her fist trying to lower her spiritual pressure back to normal status "I've just about had it with him and all of these stunts he pulls." Soifon then goes back into her room and firmly shuts the door behind her.

Izuru looks to Tsuji and says "Let Soifon know that as a lieutenant, I can't exactly control my captain nor give him commands, as I am ranked under him, but that I'm very sorry about the way Captain Yoshitaka behaved towards her today, as I am always when he does this." Izuru then looks back to his captain and rubs the back of his head and sighs again.

Through the darkness nel only clinged tighter to grimmjow."Kittttty! This is creeeepy." She whispered loudly then pointed at what seemed to be the exit."That way. You probably have to make a big hole in the sky again. I dunno how to get to soul society." She said with a shrug as she slumped on his shoulder limply.

( can we skip to the starting invasion of soul society now? XD)

Yoshitaka stands to his feet and begins dusting his self off with smirk on his face. He walks up to the two vice captains " you two should stand back" He says before heading towards soifons room. He stops at her door " aww come on darling... are you mad?" He says with a big grin on his face.

Izuru sees his captain walk by him, and then hearing Yoshitaka asking Soifon through the door if she's mad at him, her having slugged him across the hall, Izuru closes his eyes and just shakes his head. saying in his thoughts ~" Of course she's mad.."~ Then he looks at Tsuji and shrugs his shoulders.

Yoshi signs when he hears no response " hm i guess this will do" As he turns around he shupos at an incredible speed next to his vice captain . " shall we return? " He says walking out " it was fun tsuji" He says as he waves back.

Grimmjow scratches his head before looking back in the doorway . He leaps forward into the area holding out his hand like he was about to rip something apart. " err... come on" As he stands in mid air his body starts to tense up ." come on!" At that moment he manages to force a garaganta open with his hands. He grins when he sees it open " lets go starkk"

It takes a minute for Izuru to register his captain wanting to go and he then says "Huh?..Oh yeah. Sure sir." He turns back to Tsuji and waves bye and then follows Yoshitaka as they head back to the 3rd division barracks.

Meanwhile inside huego mundo and at the opening to the soul society, Starkk nods and says "Okay. But I warn you. Be careful while we're here..were on their turf now and there are more of them, just as we had more of us when they came to our home turf after Aizen to huego mundo to rescue Orihime."

Yohitaka stops and raises his head " hm" He continues to walk " keep up " he says to his vice captain .
When they arrived at the barracks Yoshitaka heads towards his quarters " im going to rest now, no visitors please ". He closes his doors as he walks in.

Grimmjow smirks at Starkk " yhea what ever" He leaps into the Garganta waiting for Starkk to enter . He picks Nel up and holds her out of the portal " why should we bring you brat" since he had found a way to the soul society he felt like she was no longer needed.

Izuru goes to his office and makes a do not disturb sign and then signs it addressing all of the division members to come to his office if they had something they needed while Yoshitaka is resting. He then walks back the his captain's office and hangs the sign up on the door. He then goes back to his office and closes his door and then goes and opens the window again. Then he goes back over to his desk and sits down and sits back in his chair.

Standing at the portal entrance to the soul society, Starkk looks to Grimmjow and says "Leave her alone would you. She guided you here. Otherwise you would probably have never found a way to get to Ichigo's location. Though even if she wants to see Ichigo, her and him being friends, it might be very dangerous for her at the same time. Plus all you want to do is beat Ichigo up because he defeated you, and that would hurt Nel in a sense as well, her having to see that, if it goes the way you want the battle to go of course. I honestly don't know what to do. I mean Nel probably does deserve to see him, but it will put her in danger, more than us even because she's in her kid state. But either way, whether she comes or not, you need to stop gripping her like that."

Nel grinned approvingly, and admirably at Starrks braveness. For all she knew no one stepped up to her cat! Except Ichigo.. And her grown up self that she wasn't aware of. She soon stopped frantically yelling about, and didn't even understand what starrk said. Only understanding ever so slightly."Ya! ITSYGO! Nel wants to see!" She nodded, stretching her arms towards starrk."Doggie!" She blushed admirably with big round eyes as she batted her lashes, then looking at grimmjow.(doesn't mean she likes starrk romantically while she's blushing in this form o.O I mean she's a kid right now.)

Grimmjow smirks at Starkk " thats sweet... then here " He tosses Nel at Starkk as the Garganta closes. Above the soul society the Garganta rips open on the far side of the soulsociety. A grin starts to grow on Grimmjows face as he steps out. He begins to chuckle as he leaps on to one of the buildings. " show time"

Starkk decides once he catches Nel, that he is just going to let Grimmjow fight if he wants to, but hopes that Grimmjow will indeed be very careful while taking this action, but Starkk doesn't intend to fight himself, and instead Starkk is just taking Nel to see Ichigo like she wants to. He then follows Grimmjow through the Garganta to the soul society, carrying her in his arms.

Meanwhile over in his office Izuru does some more paperwork that he finds waiting next to his desk.

Grimmjow walks along the roof looking towards the Squad 12 research facility . He stops to turn back at Starkk " this is as far as we go " He says as he walks towards the edge of the roof. He leaps into the air and begins skipping in mid air across the sky heading in for the direction of the research facilities .

With starrk, who held her much differently and carefully then grimmjow, nel had happily grinned."LETS RACE! LETS GO SEE ITSYGO!--wait...." Nel thought for a moment."Dey like nel. But how will doggie see itsygo? Most soul reapers are bad." She said. Nel was always taught that soul reapers were bad since she was taken in, so as a kid she believed that. Until she met itsygo and the other squads she thought they were bad to her kind except her. So it stuck and she grinned."Doggie, will be hiding?" She suggests.

Tsuji waved back and returned to Soi Fon's door. "Captain," Speaking softly, he added, "Do you need me to do anything for you?" Waiting for an answer, he put his back to the wall. He thought to himself, I need to train more...I have to be stronger in case anything happens. Tsuji begins to let his mind wander about the mission. That mission was intense, hard, and physically draining. Maybe he should wait to train until he finishes whatever his Captain will need from him. He decided this was best since he might have some kind of paperwork to fill out.

Soifon doesn't answer for a few minutes and then she gets up with a sigh and comes to her door, opens it, and says to her lieutenant "Yes Tsuji. I have a task for you. I'd prefer some time to myself right now. So if you could look after things for a while, I'd appreciate it. A couple of hours at the most. I just need to think over some things. Missions we had, and things that happened here as well."

Meanwhile with Nel, Starkk looks to her as he hears her question to him "Well I know that the soul reapers aren't exactly on good terms with me friend wise, nor acquaintance wise. But Nel it's a very huge place out here. Plus even if Rukia, Renji, and Ichigo and his friends Uryu, Chad, and Orihime know who you are, and maybe the captain they call Zaraki knows you as well, but I don't think the other higher up officers know you, or if they do they probably don't know you as well as Rukia, Zaraki, Ranji, or Ichigo and his friends do. What if you run into one of the soul reapers that don't know who you are? Or perhaps if you run into one of the officers of a low rank, considering only the higher ranked officers came to huego mundo? You may not be intending to do anything as you just want to visit with Ichigo, also the fact you're in you kid state. But seeing you have a hollow mask on you, the soul reapers that don't know who you are might not pay attention to you not planning to do anything rash, but only pay attention to the fact that the hollow mask is on your head. And then it may lead to trouble."

Nel was completely lost at Starrks talk. She instead did silly faces."Blah bleh blah!" She said obnoxiously as they roamed silently In the air. Soon nelliel spotted Orange hair and gasped loudly, hitting on starrk and flailing her arms around through his grip as she pointed."DOGGY! DOGGY! RIGHT HERE! THERE--DROP ME!" She yelled excitedly.

A few hours has passed. Grimmjow climbs out from the research facility making sure he was not seen. He held a something in his hand rapped in a cloth . " now for the fun part" He starts to grin as he pushes his blade up from its hilt before slicing his own hand. Grimmjow lifts his hand
GranRayCero.gif

He fires the cero in one direction before sonidoing in the other direction.