Bleach RP 3 - IC Thread

Starrk, espada number 1, who is laying around nearby just hanging out, sees Grimmjow walking by and grasping onto nel holding her tight under his arm and says to himself. "What's he thinking I wonder? Ichigo already kicked his tail once. Now Grimmjow wants revenge and I guess I can understand that, I mean I don't like the fact that I lost either, but Grimmjow going to the soul society and risk having to battle all of Ichigo's friends, just so he can get to Ichigo and battle him again..seems kind of foolish if you ask me.." He then rubs his head and sighs.

Grimmjow turns towards Stark glaring " what was that ?" He tosses the girl to the ground and begins to walk over to stark " you got a big mouth Stark " he says while holding out his hand and charging a cero. " your master is gone now so there is no reason for a mutt like you to be running around with out a leash " he says with a sadistic smile on his face . As the cero grows bigger Grimmjows grin grew wider " EAT THIS " He unleashes the cero aiming down at Stark causing a massive explosion.

Starrk opens his eyes about halfway and then when Grimmjow closes in the attack, Starrk calmly and easily gets out of the way from the attack by using his guns to blast his own cero, not meant to counter but only to propel him up, and then he twists sideways and he flips backwards landing on the ground 3 feet from Grimmjow's left side seconds later and then says "Uh..okay..You and I are on the same side you know..I'm just saying it's kind of pointless without at least thinking about it..I mean all of Ichigo's friends are just as powerful, if not more powerful than he is. And even though Ichigo will most likely be in the soul society,' they are all in the soul society too. I don't know about you but I'd think up some kind of strategy before I go off and face the lot of them."

Grimmjow was not surprised that starkk evaded the attack. He did not even bother to look at Starkk in the face. " hmph dont give me that bull " He places his hands into his pocket " did you not hear me idiot! Aizen is done " He cracks his neck before side eying Starkk " Theres a new king now " He says while unleashing Reiatsu that had a dark aura around it. He had obtained this new found power by the person who had found him in the deserts of hueco mundo after the fight between him and ichigo. His reiatsu only grew the more he unleashed it " i have a new team now " Grimmjow turns around revealing that his tattoo of the 6 was now crossed over with swords that formed an X . He heads back over to the girl and picks her up , turning his head to stark and grinning.

Nel had a satisfied face as the two went straight. Soon they met with starrk, Nel didnt notice him until after she sat up and rubbed her head from being tossed gently."Mmn?" Everything happened so fast, when nel thought a big fight would break, she frantically crawled away until grimmjow took hold of her again
With that new dark aura that was entirely opposite of her warm one."NU NU N--Oh... Never mind." She grinned when she no longer felt grimmjow's dark aura from his touch.

Nel stared hard and long at Starkk, eyes shining as she held some sort of 'Chibi look' of adoration."Tenpai -senpai- Ish su pwettttttty. Pwettier then kitty." She said, hands over her cheeks before having a thought."COME WITH US!" Nel suddenly barked out, a large and friendly grin hoping Coyote Starkk would approve before she looked up at grimmjow."So he can see Itsygo too!" She said before crossing her arms."Nel doesn't wanna go unless he comes!" Huffed nel stubbornly.

Grimmjow lifts Nel up by her head with his right hand, He glares at her when he hears her nagging " what!" In grimmjows eyes this was just wasting time. He shakes the girl " which way is it brat " when he began to think about the idea , he stops. Turning back at Starkk " you see what you did " Knowing that she would not lead him unless Starkk came along only angered him . He drops nel onto the ground and places his hands into his pockets . " hmph "

Starkk rubs his head and then says to Grimmjow while looking at him in the eyes "Fine. I'll come..But I still think this is foolish..I mean do the math here..Ichigo defeated you..Sense then you've been training your tail off, I'll admit to that Grimmjow..But don't just assume that Ichigo hasn't been making himself stronger as well..Not to mention his friends who are even stronger..I mean some of them only might meet Ichigo's level..But still I'm sure many of Ichigo's friends are stronger than Ichigo is..And if Ichigo was able to defeat you and his friends are stronger than he is..well I don't think you need me to answer that..But I'll advise you again..Think rationally and carefully and come up with a strategy before you battle the 13 court guard squads head on.."

Nel grinned, flailing her arms around."YAY! FWIENDS!" She said as she pointed towards the direction."Lift me!" She ordered starrk, without much of a choice."Itsygo is gunna be so happy to see us!" The child exclaimed with a grin.

* skips. Meet when you want to XD.*

As nel pointe and said direction in terms of 'this way!' And/or 'that way!' They were still in hueco mundo and she blinked."Mmm.. Nel remembers meeting itsygo here." She commented, blinking.

Coming back from an intense mission, Squad 2 Lieutenant Tsuji Kitahara felt relieved to be done with it. He sighed to release all the tension he felt. The mission was a hard one and fighting a lot of hollows was taxing. Even for him, being with his captain, made the mission easier. "Captain, is there any work you need me to do for you while you take a break?" He mentioned softly, not wanting to revisit the mission they came back from. Taking in the scenery around him, the black haired Lieutenant could see the familiar grounds of the Squad 2 barracks. Tsuji was glad to be back in familiar territory. No terrifying hollows or other creatures, it was peaceful.

Hearing a loud voice yell, "SOI FON!!! My darling!" Tsuji had a look of annoyance on his face. The last thing he needed was this guy and his irritating attitude. Even coming from a mission, he decided to be a little nice to the captain. "What do you want, Captain of Squad 3?" His voice sounded calm with a slight hint of ice. Tsuji only wanted to relax instead of standing talking about whatever this romantic playboy wanted. He decided he would stay and not try to lose his calm demeanor.

Grimmjow only smirks when he hears Starkks concern since he did not know his plan really was. " hmph" When they arrive at the spot Grimmjow looks around before looking back at Nel " well " He was ready to strike her down if she was to not come threw with her word since that was the only thing he wanted from her.

Yoshitaka turns still holding his hero pose. " ahh Tsuji " He walks closer towards the vice captain " i was just going to speak with your captain " He says with a grin on his face . He places one hand on Tsujis shoulder " is she in the barracks ? .... lets go check" Yoshitaka leaps from the roof landing in there court yard

Nel blinked, casually pointing at the sky."Its up there." She said. She didnt know the method of going or transporting to the soul society but she did know it was in the sky. Literally. Of course going to the soul society, you could merely rip a hole in the sky or use a garganta. So pretty much nel walked them here for no reason. Though, she did keep saying that she would bring them where she met ichigo anyways so she shouldn't be in trouble.

Grimmjow looks up " o really" He steps back towards Nel looking back down to her. He pulls his right hand out of his pocket and pats her on the head " you mean up there ? " He grips the top of her head with a sadistic smile on his face " Then how about YOU TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!" He yells before throwing her into the air where she was pointing.

(And you wonder why nel won't like you GRIMMY >8D. This is why you will have no ones babies XD.*sassy snap*and why she likes starrk more then you XD. OMFG WHILE 'KITTY AND DOGGY' FIGHT, YACHIRU TAKES NEL TO PLAY WITH HER AND WHEN SHE SEES THE TWO FIGHT YACHIRU WOULD BE LIKE,"*GASSSPP* YOURE BAD!? WE MUST FIGHT D8" and pull each other's hair. I am so doing that 8D XD)

Nel was caught off guard and surprised as she was being thrown into the air. She screamed tear eyed, but then got calmer and laughed,flailing her arms around."BWAHAHAHAHA--" but before she knew it somehow the sky had.. Sucked her in? She didn't think she' dobe correct but suddenly she was in some new and brighter place, to which she looked around and proceeded to fret."UWAH! KITTY! DOGGY!?" She yelled to herself, running in a circle before stopping and gasping."Heaven!? No wait.. ITSYGO WORKS HEREE!~~" she said cupping her own face and moving side to side happily.

( relax XD) ( so im guessing that we landed in Uroharas secret traing room)

Grimmjows grin grew wider when he watches Nel vanish into the air. He leaps into the air looking back at Starkk " you coming?" He says before entering the rip between the air " Hmph... so the brat wasent lying" When he exits the Rip he lands on the floor looking around. Only to see Nel running around in what seems to be a vast dessert. " what the hell" He looks around before picking up Nel by the back of her make shift robe. " were are we?" He could not feel any other Reiatsu any were besides there own.

( I just want a Yachiru and nel interaction XD and I guess. )

Nel looked around, surprised."I dunno! But it's so roooomyyy!" She yelled midsentece, her voice echoing through the large and empty environment. Nel grinned, fascinated and as she still wore grimmjow's shirt. She tugged his arm and jumped up and down."LETS DO THAT AGAIN KITTY!" She grinned with delight and warm happiness. Probably enough to annoy beloved 'kitty', intentional or not.suddenly, she plumped down on the dusty ground, exhausted as she let out a deep breath."Break time! I'm sleepy...." She yelled, muttering mid sentence before turning to her side and curling into a ball. To the corner of her eye she caught something and squinted. Then gasped."KITTTY! UGLY KITTY! LOOOOOKIE!" She said pointing at two dark lines which was a ladder. But it was so far and she laid back down again.

"I'm sleepy..." She said, looking at grimmjow expectedly before raising her arms."Hold me~ I'm gonna fall asleep--Tell me when you find itsygo!" She squealed, flailing her arms."KITTEHH!!!" She yelled demandingly and irritably."GRUMPY SLEEPY NEL ISNT NICE EITHER. I HOPE KITTY GETS SKINNED!" She yelled very loudly and impatiently.. Then laughed.

"Oh ya.... Itsygo skinned you~" she giggled innocently and matter of factly.

At this point Grimmjow was thinking about just blowing the little brat up. He scratches his head thinking to his self. " errr damit" He looks around trying to ignore her but immediatly turns to glare at her when she mentions something about Ichigo beating him . " hmph" He grew tired of Her little taunts . He takes one of her hands and tosses her up on his shoulder " just shut it brat" He begins to scale the ladder trying to see what was at the top.

Starkk followed Grimmjow who carried Nel. He wasn't so sure he even wanted to be tagging along, not really having the intention to battle with any of the soul reapers. But he knew Grimmjow wanted a revenge fight with Ichigo, and that he wouldn't stop arguing or complaining about it until he got his wish. And Starkk knew Nel wouldn't go unless he went too, and that Grimmjow needed Nel to direct him. Starkk hopes for Nel's sake though that she'll stop taunting Grimmjow, not that Starkk himself didn't find it amusing seeing someone else tell Grimmjow to keep his cool and be patient, Starkk knowing that keeping calm and being patient were not two of Grimmjow's strong suits, but Starkk notices Grimmjow's temper and senses Nel is going to be in huge trouble with him if she doesn't watch her words. Starkk's confident that he could most likely if it came to that point, but he'd rather it not happen

Tsuji watched the 3rd Captain leap into the courtyard. He scowled slightly, walking after Yoshitaka. The black haired lieutenant looked at the way Captain Yoshitaka was dressed. Wearing the haori like a cape? That's different. He muttered to himself, leading the 3rd Captain to Soi Fon's quarters. They passed by several different rooms, including a training area and the medical room. Tsuji keeps walking ahead in silence, not wanting to talk to Yoshitaka. After leading him into the barracks, he shows Captain Yoshitaka where his captain is.

"Captain! Captain...Yoshitaka of Squad 3 wants to see you." Tsuji called politely to his captain, pausing on the Captain's name. He didn't really like the way Yoshitaka talked about his captain. It made him want to use a binding spell of kido. The black haired lieutenant could handle a lot of things. Only thing he doesn't like are people who do something to make themselves look noticeable. As a matter of fact, he really hates it when other people don't take him seriously, that will tick him off. Tsuji waited for his Captain to say something. He folded his arms across his chest as he waited for a decision.

Yoshitaka hums as he walks throught the barraks . Turning his head " tidy as ever" , When he arrives at Soifons room He stops to hear her vice captain calling for her. " hm is she sleeping?" He holds up one hand " HEY SOIFON !YOU SLACKING OFF!" He yells before turning his head towards Tsuji giving him a devious smile. " whats wrong Tsuji .., you look a little upset"

( im pretty sure your able to control Soifon until the spot is taken"

Tsuji turns around to face Yoshitaka. He looks at him with a look of disdain, when the Captain smirked at him. "You better watch your words Captain Yoshitaka. I would be living up to my family's name of brutality." Tsuji balled his hands into fists as he looked at the Captain with a flash of anger. Seeing him smile like that made his blood boil.

How could he say something like that? Is he purposely trying to get me mad? Whatever he's doing, it's not very respectful. He glanced back into Soi Fon's room, seeing if she had heard him or not. "Captain Soi Fon, someone requests your presence." Tsuji turned back to the Captain of the 3rd Squad. He stepped closer for the Captain to hear him. "I don't know what you're playing at but I can tell you this; whatever you decide to do here, I hope its not to gain enemies." The black haired lieutenant spoke in a cool voice, a sly smile crept onto his lips.

Last edited: