Bleach RP 3 - IC Thread

Izuru nods and says "Yes. Right away sir." He flashsteps off to the 13th division.

Rukia, is walking out the doors on her way to do an errand that had been gived to her by her captain Jushiro Ukitake, who was currently inside the 13th division, in his room laying down and resting. She sees Izuru land about 5 feet away from her just after closing the doors. She looks to him and says "Hey Izuru. What can I do for you?"

Izuru "I need your assistance. We have two unofficial soul reapers that approached us, one of them we all know, and then one of them unknown to us, but who says you two met, said you would be able to verify his explanation."

Rukia "I see. Well I'll see what I can do to help out then. But I'm also running these files over to the 8th division to give to Captain Kyoraku for my captain, who's currently laying down trying to rest. So we'll have to go there on the way."

Izuru nods and then flashsteps off leading the way.

Rukia follows him and they make their way over to the 8th division, they deliver the files to Shunsui, and then Izuru begins leading her back to his captain.

Senna looked down with a slight blush running across her face. It was true she had some feelings for ichigo. She looked back up at the captain. "Why did you look into my case.

Yoshi places his hands behind his back " well i am a Captain after all " He tilts his head and smiles " the past threats towards the soul society were no minor issues and it is are duty as captains to make sure these issues don't repeat them selves , dont you think? " He says with a friendly tone. Yoshi feels the reiatsu of his vice captain heading back there way. " but i am sorry if it bothers you about reading your files " He looks her dead in the eyes keeping the same smile. " or is there something about your past you wish to keep buried "

"No just wondering." She decided that she would rather sit down. She walked over to the wall and leaned against as she slowly slid down.

Rukia arrives with Izuru, where Izuru's captain, the head captain, Senna, who Rukia is surprised to see, and then she sees Ashido, who she is really shocked and surprised to see standing in front of her. She blinks her eyes and says "Ashido. You're alive! When we left you and those gillians then surrounded you, I thought....Oh wow..Thank goodness you made it.." She walks up to him and hugs him.

Ashido is a bit surprised at the hug Rukia suddenly gives to him but he smiles anyway and hugs her back. Then he says "I'm sorry I worried you. I'm glad though that you were able to rescue your friend Orihime and defeat Aizen and the Espada. Though the signal was faint, due to the battle being so far from the menos forest, I felt the whole thing playing out."

Izuru looks to his captain.

Yoshitaka watches as the two converse for awhile before turning around " then i will leave them in your care " He says to Rukia. He turns his head " but take caution " he was no longer smiling " if these two happen to start any thing " He unleashes a large amount of reiatsu causing a green aura to appear around him " i will not hesitate to terminate them " . Not being able to hold in a laughs he lowers his reiatsu " hahahahahahaah im sorry, i was just kidding " he says while he holds his stomach " i was trying to mimic Kenpachi hahahah" He looks at his vice captain " hahahah lets go " Before he leaps away he waves back at the three. when he arrives at there barracks he takes a seat next to a few of his squad members, they begin to bow and greet there captain, one of them states that the captain of the seconde squad had just returned, Yoshitaka raises an eye brow " o did she " yoshitaka had a thing for the seconde squad captain, and it was no secret to his squad, He takes a look at his vice captain " what do you think? shall i go pour my heart out " He says jokingly, knowing that he had already tried many times ,

Nelliel was in her child form again. There was a difference in her 'child form' and 'regular form' as memory played a big part. She wasnt able to remember things from her 'adult form' in her 'child form' in certain cases and therefore was running for her life from a large hollow of hueco mundo, as it thoughtlessly used cero against the child who shrieked and cried about rather frantically.

"BWAHH... NEL NO LIKE! NU-UH!"

Shouted the child, as a large cero hit the ground behind her, causing her eyes to widen and flying high into the air before landing roughly, rolling across the ground and causing a cloud of dust in the process. The hollows slowly approached where they assumed the child would be dead at, but as soon as they stopped Infront of nelliel with the cloud of dust becoming fainter and fainter, one of the hollows noted a silhouette slowly getting up to which it formed a cero and fired at the target.

No blast was made, no pieces of land big or small went flying. Instead, Nel had just turned into her 'original form' for a grown female, who nearly took in the ceros and made it her own, Firing back at the one hollow who attempted to take her down first. To her surprise it fell down much to easily, and nelliel fell to her knees rubbing her arms and stretching. She decided to rest here for now and plainly laid on the ground, hands under her head for support and legs bent and crossed. One over the other as a yawn escaped her lips.

"That was strangely to easy...."

She muttered to herself. Hopefully she wouldn't encounter any threats or fights.

From a distance Grimmjow see's some explosions going off, placeing his hands in his pockets he cracks his neck before heading in that direction. When he arrives he notices the burnt pieces of hollows that were scattered . " hmph " He walks a little further before spotting someone laying down. He walks to the aarancar " who the hell are you" He says with no intention of being friendly.

"who the hell are you" Nelliel heard a deep voice bark at her. Immediately with more of her childish side coming on rather then 'blank' and incisive side, she looked over her shoulder. He seemed familiar to her also, but she said nothing and turned around, sitting on the ground as she rubbed the back of her head."Ah! I'm.. Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck!" She responded quickly before standing up and giving him her hand to shake with a grin. But seeing his cold eyes and feeling his intense and menacing aura or spiritual energy, the female awkwardly retreated her hand, giving him a nervous giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimmjow showed no change in his glare. He was deep in thought. He dident know why but he had a feeling he had met her before. " uh" His eyes shot open when he pictures the little girl that was with Ichigo when they fought. " kurosaki " he says while he steps back . ~ is this is her ~ he thinks to his self as he examines her body .

Izuru "It's up to you captain. If you want to go and talk to 2nd squad Captain Soifon again, you have my support and hopes that it'll go well sir. Keep on trying." Izuru chuckles a couple of times but in all honesty he's doing it out of nerves, rather than because of a joke, even though he told the truth about what he said, that he'll support his captain in Yoshitaka wanted to persue Soifon again. The point of his nerves acting up though was the fact of what he had seen in Soifon. Not that he would baselessly assume something about Soifon with no proof to back it up, as it was not his place to, but he remembers several times viewing Soifon's reactions to Yoruichi even being around her, the fact that he always saw Soifon in aw over Yoruichi on many occasions.

Nel heard the male say her beloved friend's name 'Kurosaki', and faint thoughts appear. Him and then saying 'kurosaki'. Nel was going to guess but happiness took over instead as she jumpe up with hands in the air, her breasts nearly bouncing.

"YOU KNOW KUROSAKI KUN TOO!?~" she yelled before opening her eyes again, noticing grimmjow more focused on her body then her face. Nel twitched, putting her arms down and jumped forward, staring close at his face."Hello!" She said bluntly, jumping back and waving a finger around her body, up to her face."My face--Up here!" She said in a reprimanding tone to get his attention."You didnt even introduce yourself--Whats ya nameee!?" She asked poking his chest impatiently.

Yohitaka begins to laugh at his vice captain. " Yhea right you just want to see her beat the crap out of me hahahahah" The squad members began to laugh along side with there captain. Only to get surprised when Yoshitaka " what am i kidding, she will never love me " He covers his face while Streams of tears stat to shoot out like fountains. His squad members pat his back saying stuff like " don't worry captain " and " there are more fish in the sea " only to get surprised once again when they see Yoshitaka standing in a heroic pose with his captains uniform tied around his neck like a cape " BUT I WILL MAKE HER MINE " he says as he skips off " Lets go IZURU! "

As soon as he hears the woman speak about Ichigo Grimmjow pulls his hands from his pocket. " it was you " when she pokes his chest he grips her shirt and lifts her into the air, He was starting to get pissed at the slightest thought about Ichigo " WHERE IS HE! " he screams " WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BASTARD!" "TELL ME WOMAN !"

Nelliel was surprised by his short temper and impatience. He seemed desperately competitive against ichigo and she suddenly sopped moving, Keeping her rather short top down from lifting while she was a few inches above the air.

She knew this temper. This was one of the thing that scarred and stayed in her memory despite in child form. He was that arrancar who had the form of a jaguar.

"I don't know."

She responded in a rather low mutter honestly. Nelliel then abruptly wrapped her as around the male's arm he was still lifting her up in the air and nearly clinged to him so that he wasnt able to let go or drop her -which he most likely would-. He was quite strong, his arm barely moving and she remained clinged to his arm, like a sloth. Though her knees merely pressuring his arm between them.

"Let go of my shirt!" She said."Then, I'll let go on my own!" The green haired female adds. In truth, she was planning something though it wasnt anything major and bel stubbornly hanged onto grimmjow's arm peculiarly.

Senna looked at rukia. "Long time no see rukia. How have you been?" She stood up and walked over to rukia and held out a hand.

Anger started to fill Grimmjow when the woman said she did not know where Ichigo was. " If you dont tell me i will punch you full of holes " he says as he forms his other hand into another fist. " NOW TEL.....ahh what the?" It suprises Grimmjow when she raps around his arm " LET GO OF ME ! YOU WORM! " He aims her down towards the ground and begins to charge a cero. " LAST CHANCE! " The only thing he cared about that moment was finding Ichigo.

As nel nearly stuck on him like bees with honey, she got annoyed herself."Stop shaking!" She yelled, looking at the ground as she put her knees down, and released him to take on a sitting position on her knees. Nel looked down for a moment, quiet for what seemed like forever and suddenly she stand up, punching Grimmjow right on his nose that would hopefully give him a nosebleed.

She wanted to do that very badly since she remembered him!"Rememer that time!? When you were like,'Say another word and I'll blow your freaking head off'!?" Nel retorted."It forced me to remember you!" She said bitterly as she stand straight up."Making a child cry--Especially when that child was me." Muttered Nel. She didnt want to fight, just merely get him back with a punch and nothing more. Though she did have that feeling where he was just like Nnoitra. Short tempered, possibly cocky, and loud.

Grimmjows Cero dissipates when the woman punched in his face . The punch only caused his head to move back a little. He grips her hand and pulls her towards him , He leans forward glaring into her eyes " you little " He stops when he realizes how close he was, Grimmjow lets her go and steps back " i don't care about any of that , just tell me where Kurosaki is "

Nel froze then rubbed her wrists as grimmjow questioned her again about ichigo."I already told you, I don't know." She answered."He left after the last fight you had with him." Nel added."I think... I don't remember." She clarified."Even if I did know, its not like I would tell anyways. Same applies if I knew you. I'm not the type to cope around in between things and betray another person." The green haired girl turned around, tossing her hair to her back. She proceeded to walk ahead without grimmjow. If he was going to talk about ichigo with her all day, she'd find it to be troublesome and annoying after a while so the best thing she could do was walk away. Unless he had something better to do besides find the male, but she doubted it. Her large tattoo on her back covered from the top. Almost looking like half a zero or so.

He scratches his head as the woman spoke. " how annoying " he says as turns the other way and starts to walk away. placing his hands back in his pockets he decides to look back again. " wh...." Grimmjows eyes shot open when he spots the tattoo on the back of the woman. He Sonidos at an extreme speed only to stop behind her . He clutches the back of the woman's shirt and lifts it trying to get a better look of the tattoo.