Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea for a second but I fear it may only work if I had my own website or something XD
Like, have one big thread for the main events or something, one thread for Hueco Mundo, one for the Soul Society and one for the World of the Living.
Although that in itself may cause a problem of confusion and such.
Thoughts?

If you desired to have that type of layout, you should of created this rp in the group forums. A group forum consists of one group dashboard possessing several sub threads. In order to organize the group, you can create one thread for each specific event - OOC [Spam], Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, World of the Living, etc. The owner even has the option to moderate the group, enabling you to control the amount of users joining. [In a form of accepting or denying.]

Albeit, group forums are not as active as regular forums, they provide better organization. It doesn't provide much conflict unless a member is completely clueless about everything and creates trouble for others. [For example, a member accidentally posts a OOC comment in an active thread.]

Here.

The link above navigates you to the group forums in IR.

Might as well make one now :)

If you decide to transfer this rp to the group forums, I suggest deleting [or request to delete?] this thread. However! I warn that everyone copy their CS form. A great suggestion is creating a separate Character Sheet thread in the group. [If you copied your CS, you can simply paste it in the specific thread.]

Would anyone object to moving this entire thing to a group?
If so, we can make one thread with one area.
If not, I'll make the group immediately and transfer the information here personally, if need be, as an apology for all this hassle ^^"

I don't have any objections.
→ casts my opinion.

Well, you might as well make a group first and make it similar or organized as that SAO RP group. I'm sure you've checked it since its on top of the list of groups. Then make a character thread there and I'll gladly transfer my own CS there. Though keep this thread alive for a little bit so people can notice that you did move it and not REMOVE the entire RP. This way they can also copy their character sheets if need be, unless you want to. So what I am saying is that.. Don't delete this thread yet.. People may still want a few things from here. Like some new members who are interested or are making CS as we speek.

I was planning on leaving this open for a little bit, and adding the link to the new group on the first post, and a new one I'm going to put soon. After I make the group.
After the rest move their bios it'll be all good ^^

Mhm. That sounds good. Then I'll just copy my CS from here once you have the group and the character thread up. And when will that be ?

Yes please khaleesi ^^
Copy and paste will work just fine, although with the images I dunno.

If you want, I can revise your description post [checked link] and make it flow more smoothly. It will attract more members.

By all means go ahead. I'm bad at starting up stuff, so I just whipped something together on the spot :P

Note: I'll be gone for tonight. Hopefully there'll be no school tomorrow cause of this storm >:P -puts pjs on backwards, a spoon under pillow, and a dime out in the snow- now... 3 different ways I've heard of, 2 of which just today ^^

Here is my revised description:

After the Winter War, Tier Harribel takes over the position as ruler of Hueco Mundo. The former Espada restores balance in the hollowfied realm. However, evil lurks in the shadows. A new threat emerges from the darkness and crafts a dangerous breed of Arrancar, far superior than Aizen's creations! His identity remains a mystery, but his mission is certain; eradicate every single Soul Reaper and plunge the Soul Society into eternal despair. Once the new army of Espada invade the World of the Living, several Soul Reapers formulate a question,

Is this the only motive?

Setting: AU; New Generation of Shinigami

[ Warning: More information will be decided later. ]
How does this sound?

Ketsueki, you have rights for now to do what you want with the group description. Be wise with them.

Well, you might as well make a group first and make it similar or organized as that SAO RP group. I'm sure you've checked it since its on top of the list of groups. Then make a character thread there and I'll gladly transfer my own CS there. Though keep this thread alive for a little bit so people can notice that you did move it and not REMOVE the entire RP. This way they can also copy their character sheets if need be, unless you want to. So what I am saying is that.. Don't delete this thread yet.. People may still want a few things from here. Like some new members who are interested or are making CS as we speek.

Yeah...are name gets around. :afro:

Wait, Will there be to conflicting factions, SR Vs Arrancars. (Both playable character teams.)

Status
Not open for further replies.