Bleach: Return of the Arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ketsueki Senshoku (Ke-Ke)
Species: Soul Reaper
Appearance:
image.jpg
Her raven black hair is short at the back with two long strands at the front, tied off with two red ribbons. Her eyes are blood red and she matched her sword and
Shihakusho to them.
Personality: She is often shy and quiet but when she fights she becomes a different person, turning sadistic, taking pleasure in the pain she inflicts on her enemies, giving them slow and agonising deaths. She is continuously looking to gain more power.
Weapon shape:
image.jpg
The blade is as black as her hair as is the sheath and a long red ribbon tied through the loop with a black bell at the end. The white inscription etched into her blade is her swords name.
Weapon name: Shi No Rōzu meaning Rose of Death
(Yes it is not the exact transcription on the blade but just go with it)
Shikai:
image.jpg
A large black blade with the usual red ribbon.
Bankai: She has not mastered it yet.
Squad and position: Lieutenant of the 11th Division.
Other:
Biography: After being murdered at her young age she began to feel a lot of hate towards people and let her desire for destruction consume her. She had a significant amount of spiritual power and decided she would become a Soul Reaper to try and fill the never ending void for death inside if her. She quickly moved up the Ranks as her power and skill increased, becoming Lieutenant. She looks up to her Captain and will die to protect them against any threats. Apart from her normal killer instincts she still remains quite childish and enjoys the odd hide-and-seek with whoever she can convince to play with her, whether they be from her squad or another.
(Details changed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Espada = "Sword" in Spanish; "Ten Blades" in Japanese.

This group consists of 10 top-ranked, most powerful Arrancars. Each member is given a number that ranges from 0-9. [Espada #0 is the weakest of all; Espada #1 is the strongest of all.] An Espada typically has a tattoo of their number etched somewhere on their skin. Click me for more information.

Saitou.Hajime.full.1009990.jpg

❝True courage is born from fear.❞

Name: Iori Katagiri
Race: Shinigami

Weapon Shape: Sealed State

Weapon Shape: Shikai

Weapon Shape: Bankai
→ [Note: Focus on the weapon. An additional trait is a long chain attached to the end of the scythe. He uses it as a rope and forces his enemies to move closer. Once they're pulled in close range, he attacks them with his scythe. A small, crescent-shaped blade is connected to the end piece. He wraps the chain around his arm after he finishes using it.]

Zanpakutō: Yamiji [ "Dark Road" ]
Bankai: Fūhen Yamiji [ "Eternal Dark Road" ]
Incantation: ❝Obliviate...❞

Zanpakutō Special Ability:
Shikai: His zanpakutō's main ability is temporarily erasing his victim's physical senses - sight, hearing, smell, touch, etc. His blade is shrouded by a dark mist. Once the ability is triggered, a large wave emits from his sword and surrounds his enemy. After the enemy is caught, they become completely vulnerable. In order to immobilize his victims, the mist contains paralyzing qualities. However, the victim must stand still for one minute before the paralysis activates. He is capable of expanding the range up to a two mile radius, enabling him to capture more than one enemy. The moment the enemy is defenseless, he lunges and impales his opponent.

Bankai: His zanpakutō's special ability is enhanced. In this state, he is capable of permanently erasing his victim's physical senses. The range of a dark mist cloud increases to a three mile radius. In this form, he is granted the ability to manipulate the number of individuals affected by his mist. For example, if three opponents were engulfed in a mist cloud, he may choose only one to be affected by his zanpakutō's ability. Instead of impaling his victims, Iori uses his zanpakutō's chain to drag his opponents closer.

Squad Division: 10

E X T R A:

↳ Iori is not related to Kanae Katagiri, Ishida's mother. His surname is completely coincidental.
↳ His sash is mint green.

Powers & Abilities:

1. Master Swordsman
  2. Shunpo ["Flash Step"] Master
  3. Kidō Master
  4. Hakuda Combatant
  5. Immense Spiritual Power
  6. Master Tactitian
  7. Enhanced Endurance
  8. Enhanced Durability
↳ I used Byakuya Kuchiki's stats as a reference. [Too lazy to formulate my own.]

↳ Personality:

Calm | Polite | Intelligent | Blunt | Perceptive | Reserved | Protective | Artistic | Soft Spoken | Versatile

↳ History:

Long ago, Iori lived in Inuzuri, 78th District of Rukongai. He retained no memories of his human life, but he entered the Soul Society at the tender age of 7. He endured the hardship of living on the streets, stealing from the fortunate and protecting himself from local delinquents. He developed a name for himself and formed bonds with local street rats. However, his life changed by the time he turned 12. Iori was venturing in a forest when a hollow materialized and attacked. Before it could devour Iori, a shinigami appeared and saved Iori. Once the shinigami disappeared, Iori vowed to become one. A few months later, a kind, aristocratic man adopted Iori - giving him the name Katagiri. He entered the Shin'ō Academy at the age of 15. With his sharp intellect, Iori graduated 2 years later. He gradually rose through the ranks and became captain of the 10th Division.

↳ Theme Song(s):

[1]
[2]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Both are acccepted
Jeesh, now I feel as if my bio was inadiquate XD
Okies, so heres my 2 for now.

Name:Crystal hatsugi

Race: Arrancar

Looks: (sorry guys, no pic for now, maybe later) her brown hair falls just past her elbows, and she wears the classic arrancar gown, except without any cape like thing in the back. Sje never carries her sword with her, deeming that if she did it would hinder her speed and ability to make chocolate out of stuff. She has chocolaty brown eyes, betraying her kindness to her love of chocolaty substances.
She looks as young as she acts, aside from the small skull part covering part of her hair, and the hole in the lower center part of her chest.
untitled_drawing_by_chma00606-d765ndd.png

Personality: happy go lucky, she always tends to creep people out with her abstract personality, although tending to act like a child most times. If she ever goes into her release form(s), she'll be like a completely different person.

First etapa: (ooh fancy me) in this stage there's nothing really all that special, aside from her being unable to control it. She rarely goes into this stage unless her life is genuinly in danger. She'll curl up in the fetal position, and a barrier will wrap itself around her. This barrier is immensely powerful, and anyone reaching through that can't match wavele mgths is at risk of losing a limb.

Seconda etapa: this one is completely undecided.

Abilities: aside from regular arrancarabklities, such as cero and such, she cam pretty much anyhing into chocolate. Although living things require significantly more effort.

History: dying from a fire when she was a mere 12 years old, she grew up as a ghost fearing humans, since they had se the fire. Her miscontent attracted hollows, which turned her significantly. As she slowly moved up in hollowed ranks, she was noticed by this new threat. He accepted her, and gave her the ability to become an arrancar, which she gladly accepted. Although afterwards she became scared of pretty much everyone but him.

Other: imma do eberythin else after school ^^"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just letting you all know i changed some details on my character. Sorry for being annoying like that.

It's all good ^^

And my character #2

Name: Chanise Mahler

Race: Undecided. We'll say uh... A rogue soul reaper I suppose.

Appearance: (Imma draw a picture on DA for these two, I think I already have one for Crystal but ah well... REMAKES!!!!) She has short brown hair, with her bangs swept to the right, her brown eyes hidden by the glasses she keeps on at all times. If asked, she tells she has them on to see better, but it's really to see worse. (More on that later XD) She wears a captains sash that she made herself, and wears the classic Soul Reaper kimono and sandals. She more commonly wears her sword on her back, despite not being able to reach it all that easily.

Personality: Seeing as she's hated by most species, she seems a little detached and mysterious, though will always be friendly towards those she finds fight for the right cause. She always prefers to be considered a neutral party, only truly getting involved if she finds that she'll be needed, or even wanted. Deep down she feels all alone, having no one who will stay close to her despite her status, and tends to have a few times where she'll be so depressed she won't stray from the shadows.

Abilities: Aside from regular Shinigami abilities, she can retrieve her sword from anywhere when it's taken from her with a small hand movement. Example: The sword is taken by an enemy and moved halfway around the world; she lifts her hand and suddenly she's holding the sword.

Shikai: Her sword begins to glow with a strange force, making it impossible to crack or even be touched, except for by a barrier of some kind. (Namely one of reitsu)

Bankai: "Protect... Niji No Okami!" Her sword then splits into seven different swords, each one a different colour of the rainbow. These swords are impossible to break, and sometimes even block, unless by a reitsu barrier. Again. When one is blocked, it shatters, as well as the other 6, and requires a full minute before they can be used again.

History: (Imma be kind with this one :P) After she died in a terrible crash, she was led to the Soul Society, where she became a Soul Reaper, vowing to protect the innocent. She climbed up in ranks fairly fast, until finally Aizen brought out the arrancar. She helped him in their creation, going so far as to hand him the Hollow that would one day become Ulquiorra. Needless to say the Soul Society found out, and banished her, saying if she ever came back they would kill her. Despite that, one day she 'accidentally' tripped and stabeed Aizen in the back. Literally. He turned on her, and she was chased out of Hueco Mundo. She turned to the Quincys, but since they hate Soul Reapers, they chased her out as well. She returned to the Soul Society, but without letting anyone know. She hides in the shadows now, helping the Soul Society out without their knowledge, knowing more than they of what goes on everywhere, going there herself. However, in certain cases she lets the Soul Society take care of their own problems, especially if she finds they're not doing the right thing.

Other: Eh... Nothing really. Imma try and draw now ^^"

I'll get mine up hopefully in the next hour or so.

I added additional information in my Shinigami CS. [Zanpakutō Special Ability]

Before I finish my Arrancar CS, are you going to include the Espada in the mix? [Check my previous post for reference.]

Name: Kazuto Kiramya
Species: Soul Reaper
Appearance:
KaienRP.jpg~c200

Personality: He's normally silent, only speaking when it is truly necessary. When it comes to battle he calculates every move, attacks without holding anything back and is one of Soul Society's best fighters despite his young age.
Weapon shape: Here
Weapon name: Yokobu meaning flute because of the sound it makes when drawn.
Shikai (Or first release):This
Bankai (Or second release, when applicable):Presently unknown because he has never needed to use it.
Squad or whatever: Captain of 3rd Division
Other: Died from a rare disease, wasn't originally going to become a soul reaper but was eventually persuaded by the old captain of Squad 3.

Accepted.
And yep, I was hoping we would have espada.

large.jpg

Arrancar: As an arrancar, Helia wears a standard uniform; white jacket, black sash, and white hakama. His jacket, however, possesses a higher collar and longer coattails. The jacket is unzipped to the point where his collarbone and upper chest is exposed. His hollow hole is located on the left side of his chest, right above his heart. The remnants of his hollow mask consist of a fanged bottom jaw located along his neck. A tattoo of his rank number is etched on the center of his shoulder blades.

❝Fear is an emotion I will never show, especially in front of you shinigami scum.❞

Name: Helia Anastasio

Hollow Rank: Vasto Lorde

Zanpakutō: Fénix de Vida [ "Phoenix of Life" ]

Incantation: ❝Awaken...❞

❖ Resurrección: After the release command activates, his form changes completely. His standard uniform alters, consisting of a long-sleeved, high-collared jacket. It is unzipped a few inches, revealing his chest. His black slash is replaced with a bone encrusted belt, remnants of sharp teeth with two long, curved fangs on both hips. His white hakama is subsituted for white sleek pants, the ends tucked in knee-high boots. Bone armor surrounds the boots, knees covered with a long spike, curved inward. Two small, additional spikes protrude at the base on each side. His feet is covered in armor, toes exchanged for sharp talons. His forearms is protected with the same type of armor, fingers crafted into sharp claws. The remnants of his hollow mask relocates on top of his head, covering his forehead in a makeshift headgear. A pair of crumbling bone wings appear on his back, engulfed with blue flames; resembling phoenix wings. Additional flames flicker around his wrists and ankles.

Resurrección Special Ability: His physical abilities increase vastly in this form. His unique attribute is fire manipulation. His flame is cobalt blue instead of standard fiery red. He is capable of wielding his flames without his Ressurrección activated. [However, the power increases after his final release is triggered.]

Affiliation: Espada
Rank Number: 3

E X T R A:

Power & Abilities:

1. Master Swordsman
  2. Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant
  3. Sonido Master
  4. Cero
  5. Keen Intellect
  6. Bala
  7. Enhanced Hierro
  8. Enhanced Pesquisa
  9. High-Speed Regeneration
  10. Immense Spiritual Power
  11. Descorrer

↳ I used Ulquiorra Cifer's stats as a reference. [Too lazy to formulate my own.]
↳ His fire contains magnesium, making it extremely hot.

↳ Personality:

Perceptive | Resilient | Patient | Stoic | Intelligent | Cunning | Manipulative | Detached | Calm | Merciful

↳ History:

His past is a mystery. Helia retained no memory of his human life before he transformed into a hollow. He eventually became a Vasto Lorde after devouring thousands of weaker hollows. Helia evolved into an Arrancar after he was exposed to the Hogyoku. He grew stronger and joined the Espada, earning the third number. His hatred for the shinigami manifested after his two Fracción were eradicated. Plunged in a state of loneliness, Helia vowed for revenge.

↳ Theme Song(s):

[1]
[2]

Wwb1RZK.png

Arrancar: As an arrancar, Akashi wears a unique form of clothing. From his waist up he has his white clothing with some golden patterns. His body from the waist down, however, is covered with samurai armor and some unique pattern as well. The rest is self-explanatory from viewing the image. Most of his chest is covered in some red symbols that is tied to his zanpakutõ and his own unique power. Some say its a seal to keep his power at bay, but only Akashi knows the truth. The remnants of his hollow mask is pretty much gone, though he has a collar type necklace around his neck which is covering his hollow hole. As for his ranking number. It is etched on the right bottom side of his abdomen, which is covered by his clothing.

❝ I can't be bothered with some trivial and unneccessary matters. ❞ [/I]

Name: Akashi Neikan

Hollow Rank: Vasto Lorde

Dual Zanpakutõ: Decente Sombra [ "White Shadow" ] Arder [ "Blazing Fire" ]

Incantation: ❝ Come Forth... ❞ 2nd Incantation: ❝ Sear...❞

Resurrección Form: After releasing his form, he changes completely. With two black horns coming out of his forehead, his teeths turning into fangs and his hair extends all the way down to his hips and changes color into bright white, turning into a more-like demon. The symbols on his chests starts to emanate ash-white aura around his body. The color of his eyes changes drastically into that of a demon, so does his hands and feets. His personality changes to something more twisted and manipulative, though he is able to keep his mind calm and in control. His senses are heightened and he becomes quite reactive and fast. Half of his face from the forehead down to his lips gets covered with a mask though it is optional for him to either wear it or not. It would work perfect in-case he needed to infiltrate a place. For example Soul Society. You can check the mask and his potential black cloak attire which covers his entire body here and here.

2nd Resurrección Form: This form is something he rarely shows to anyone, only the ones who might have an idea about his form are those closest to him rank-wise. Though the difference between this and his first form is that, his horns which were two in his first form turns into four horns, two small ones with two big ones as you've seen in his first form appearance.. His ash-white aura changes color into something more dark and sinister, which would be dark purple. Though his horns changes color quite fast from black to white in his 2nd form. With his 2nd resurrección form, he can heal super fast and his entire body fortifies in both defense and offense. He can also calculate his strategy in a fight if need be, though that is also possible in no form at all. You can check his 2nd form appearance here and here. Both with four black horns and four white horns, which is his ultimate form.

Resurrección Special Ability: He can manipulate light and shadow, which can emit from his Decente Sombra, though his second zanpakutõ can only manipulate unique fire which is essentially a part of his light and shadow ability. Thus, turning it into nothing but searing black fire. He doesn't necessarily use dual swords at once, he mainly uses his Decente Sombra which is his main zanpakutõ during a fight. It is pure ash-.white with a black lined color from the scabbard to the edge of his katana. So his special attributes that can be manipulated are Light, Shadow and Searing Black Fire.

Affiliation: Espada
Rank Number: 1

E X T R A :

Powers and Abilities:

1. Demonic Spiritual Power
  2. Master Swordsman [ Is also an expert in duel wielding ]
  3. Demonic Beast [ Can also attack as a beast by merging with his Zanpakutõ ]
  4. Sonido Master [ Can move at the speed of Sound ]
  5. Cero Oscuras [ Is able to use the normal Cero to that of an advanced Cero Oscuras ]
  6. Caja Negación [ Is always equipped with an item or two to send his subject to a prison dimenson ]
  7. Bala [ Ability to fire hardened spiritual power similar to that of a cero, though much weaker ]
  8. Enhanced Pesquisa [ Is able to detect and measure someones reiatsu or spiritual power ]
  9. Enhanced Hierro [ Is able to harden his skin with his own spiritual power ]
  10. Reiryoku Spiritual Power [ Has spiritual power from shinigami and a hollow; it is mostly hollow ]
  11. Descorrer [ Is able to open a gate/garganta between Hueco Mundo, the living world and possibly Soul Society ]
  12. Gran Rey Cero [ Is able to mix his blood with a normal cero to create an immense, grand and a powerful cero that can change its color to that of the arrancar using it - In my case, that would be white-ash or purple ]

Personality:

Smart | Perceptive | Intelligent | Condenscending | Calm | Lazy | Manipulative | Idealistic | Independent | Adaptable | Resourceful | Creative | Calculative | Evil (Can be)

History:

Akashi Neikan. He used to be a shinigami in his previous life, though much of what he did there was something he never did regret. Though he remembers it quite well, he keeps his past to himself. Once banished from Soul Society, stripped of his shinigami power, he disappeared. Centuries later he woke up in Hueco Mundo, though he cared little for what happened to him in the past. He was not someone who would hold a grudge, but his newfound life gave him immense power and throughout the centuries that were to come, he became a vasto lorde. His appearance changed, but his personality stayed the same. Some of his old traits from the past was still with him. Some part of his spiritual power from when he was a shinigami lied dormant in him. It may have been a trigger to him having a 2nd resurreción and what not. Akashi Neikan is full of mystery. Though he is true to his own words and promises. If he ever makes them to someone.

He has heard whispers about his past life and how things might change. He is quite calm and keeps to himself.. He doesn't talk if spoken to, and if he speaks, he speaks with reason.

Last edited:
I updated my character sheet with one extra picture. Its under his first resurrección form. Though here is a link if you dont want to check it out through my character sheet. http://i.imgur.com/qN1OEpw.jpg

By any chance, did you FIND them or make them yourself?
Either way they look nice ^^
Also, we'll start after Rainbowwave posts their bio ^^

By any chance, did you FIND them or make them yourself?
Either way they look nice ^^
Also, we'll start after Rainbowwave posts their bio ^^

I found them. Unfortunately, I am not talented enough to draw like that.. yet xD
Though I am glad I have so many good pictures of my character. And he suits as as an Espada.

I didn't bother drawing my Arrancar, pfft. I personally have the skill, but not the patience. [Let alone the software to edit it and make it look beautiful.]

I believe we should discuss the plot before starting. When exactly will the Arrancar return? Since the active thread is only one dashboard, it will become confusing with two opposing sides interacting in the same area. For example, if one person creates a post in a Hueco Mundo setting, another might post in a Soul Society setting. Eventually, it will create conflict because it will confuse members and form disorganization. I have a few suggestions,

1.) The Arrancars invade the Soul Society, thus having every character in the same setting.
2.) Move all the characters in the world of the living. [Ex. Karakura Town.]
→ A group of Shinigami can be sent on a mission, giving them a reason for entering the world of the living.
→ A group of Arrancar enter the world of the living in order to attract the Shinigami by creating destruction.

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.