Bleach: Precipice War[OOC]

Just so you all know. even though the roster is not updated, there is one more spot left for a captain level character in the Human World. In other words one more leader position making it a total of three. As for Sub-leader positions. On the roster only two ste available but roster had not been updated as I said above. Meaning, there is also a third spot for a sub-leader character.

Mmmm. Might make a Leader for Humans then...if there is one more spot.

Its first come first serve.

Can't forget about giving the arrancars/hollows some love too, as far as I know there's only two Presagios, one Argen and one 'rookie' level.

The Rookie Sinner that is almost done is on the Arranar side. So two Rookies.

Um, Artorias, you do realize that someone already called the spot, right?

As to what Akashi said, the problem with that is people have been calling/reserving spots prior to this, so if you'd kindly move that character to the arrancar side (if you want it to remain a captain level character) or reduce it to lieutenant level that'd be wonderful.

Liuetenant is fine, and who called it? o.o

Sooo, I talked to Yosh and I'm going to make a template for a Leader in the Human Coallition. I'll have more of the details and a skeleton template up later, just for reference/tease purposes.

This guy ^

Lol. He just edited it from Sub-Leader to Leader. Fuck it, I'm dropping it out.

Lol. He just edited it from Sub-Leader to Leader. Fuck it, I'm dropping it out.
I'm in contact with him on skype. He was confused about the rank title. I told him to edit his post hours ago, but he was busy and just got around to it now. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Em... I never got a reply on my character :P So, yeah. He was done yesterday and is there anything wrong with him that need to be changed?

Though it is possibly my fault, since I never made a new post referring that he was done, and instead opted out to edit the last one with the information.

Em... I never got a reply on my character :P So, yeah. He was done yesterday and is there anything wrong with him that need to be changed?

Though it is possibly my fault, since I never made a new post referring that he was done, and instead opted out to edit the last one with the information.
I don't see any problems with the abilities. If no one else has complaints, Accepted.

It is accepted by me :)

Yeah, happy me is happy.

Now I can give some love to the arrancars as well - and post in the IC, yes?

Also, I should post him in the character bin, correct?

That is, after I get some sleep. I'm kind of wasted right now (in terms of energy, not alcohol)

We now have a group skype chat.

Anyone wants to add me on skype, I'm Moogle_buddy, I'll add you on. Please just tell me who ya are on Iwaku, I hate getting random stalkers I don't know. It's bad enough with the ones I DO know.

[spoili]
bleach_oc___the_colonel_by_zanpakuto_leader-d55hj1m.jpg

[/spoili]

Name:
Isiro Sanida

Appearance Age:

Race:
Shinigami -> Vizard

Leader

Affiliation:
Human World

History:
Isiro once was a Captain of the Gotei 13, keeping his Vizard side a secret from the rest of the Shinigami. He was the Captain of the 5th Division, his ability with Kido fitting for his Captains Role in the 5th Division. The longer he served in the Gotei 13, the harder it was to keep his Hollow side a secret, not because he couldn't control the Hollow, but because he wanted to learn more. He took every chance he could to get away from everyone and everything to go into his Inner World and speak, even train with his Hollow Spirit. This was when he began to separate from his Zanpakuto, she didn't like or enjoy the fact he ignored her and chose a Hollow beast over her. He wasn't intune with his Zanpakuto anymore, and he noticed it rather too late. Eventually he was questioned on why he was disappearing so many times, so he decided to tell the truth. He resigned from his position after the truth and left without much of another word.

Now that he left the Soul Society, he traveled the World of the Living in a Gigai, learning about the Humans and Quincy. He also took this time away from everything, deep away from Civilization and everyone to work on his peace between the two spirits within his Inner World. He had many arguments and fights, even times he wanted to just ignore both of them and forget about who and what he was. He didn't give up.

When the World of the Living was attacked by the Arrancar and Hollows, Isiro fought alone until he came across the Human Coalition force. He spoke with one of their Leaders and after a time of discussion, he decided to join them and lend his expertise and wisdom and what he knew and his abilities. He soon found himself in a place of Leadership once more as a 'Leader' he willingly took the position, but he told the Humans, Quincy, and Fullbringers what he was before accepting. He waned them to know that he was a Shinigami and what seemed like a Hollow, making him a Vizard.

Personality:
Isiro is a kind and compassionate man. He cannot judge because of his current situation. He cares about the Humans, Quincy, and Shinigami alike. They all deserved to live peacefully together, and maybe the Hollows and Arrancar do to. No one understands the Hollows really, they were just treated as a threat. For good reason of course. Overall, he is nice to those that deserve it, he will show no hostility as long as they don't.

Fighting Style:
Isiro is both defensive and offensive. He tries to learn his opponent first, and preferably wants them to try and use a rather Powerful attack on him so he can copy and use it against them. He stays more on the Defensive side until he feels like he can gain an upper hand/advantage/hit in/on his opponent. He is very careful and precise on what he does.
_
Stats: 30

CQC- 2 - Isiro is considered Novice/Mediocere level in terms of Combat.
Kido/Hollow Techs- 10- Isiro is a Master in Bakudo and Hado
Hoho- 2 - Isiro is lacking, Lieutenant Level, at Shunpo and Speed.
Soul Resonance- 6 - Captain Level
Reiatsu- 10- Immense Pressure and Power, He focuses more on his Hollow Mask than Bankai.

_
Abilities:

**Shikai- Soul Resonance-3
**Unlimited Mask- Soul Resonance- 6; Reiatsu- 6

Custom Ability:
N/A

Zanpakuto:
Sealed State of Isiro's Zanpakuto.

Shikai:

Name & Release & Power:
"Nijuushin" is the name of the Zanpakuto "Mimikku Nijuushin" His Zanpakuto doesn't change form or anything noticeable. The true nature of his Shikai is the ability to Copy or "Mimic" his enemies or even allies attacks. To copy an attack, he has to visibly see the attack being used from start to finish, if he doesn't then his Zanpakuto will not be able to recreate the ability. So far his Zanpakuto has been able to copy any attack, Zanpakuto Attacks, Ceros, etc. If the attack is 'Element' based like some Zanpakutos are, he will still be able to recreate the attack but it won't have the same effect or power as the original caster. If the Zanpakuto attack comes from the sword (I.E. Everytime the sword touches something, that something has increased gravity. So nothing is actually cast.) Then he won't be able to recreate that ability. The drawback to being able to copy attacks is that he can only copy one attack every five minutes, and can only cast the attack he has copied every minute. Meaning he can use/cast the copied attack a total of five times before it is wiped away from his Weapon's 'Memory'. He cannot get rid of a copied attack, he has to wait out the time limit.

Relationship with wielder:
The relationship with Nana, his Zanpakuto Spirit, is very strained. Once, many many years ago, they were rather close and close enough that he almost achieved Bankai until the day his Hollow Spirit showed up. She noticed that he took interest in the new spirit, and the Hollow Powers that came with. She grew jealous, throwing a fit and straining the good relationship they had with one another. Isiro tried to fix it, by giving her some time with him and ignoring the Hollow, but soon after he suggested that the two 'get along' and what not. She is still mad with him, furious that he calls on his Hollow Powers to give him an edge in fights instead of her, trying to achieve his Bankai. Maybe one day, when he is done with the Hollow, he will come back and finish his training with her.

His Inner World.

Bankai:
N/A

Hollow spirit:
His Hollow Spirit, Hollow Isiro, wears a white Shinigami outfit with a black jacket hung around his shoulders just like him. The hair is white, the pupils are white and the irises are green, not yellow. The skin color of his Hollow is a mixture between a light grey and white. Hollow Isiro's voice is a pitch or two higher, with some distortion like many hollows and once he puts on his mask, the two voices overlap creating that weird voice all Vizards have when wearing a mask.

Relationship with Vizard:
One could call the relationship between Shinigami and Hollow has always been strange, but being able to see a Hollow Spirit inside of his Inner World, it worried and bothered him at first. He knew nothing about Vizards, or the Hollows for that matter. He thought they were simply spirits that never made it to the Soul Society and passed on to Hueco Mundo, becoming Hollows. The fact that he had one inside of him made him question everything they knew about the Hollows and Arrancar. He decided to dedicate his time, learning and questioning his Hollow but never getting much of an answer. As his bond strengthens with Hollow Isiro, his relationship with his Zanpakuto is left with the deafening blow. He tries to make the two co-exist with one another, to come with acceptance that he is taking 'aid' from a Hollow and also asking aid from her. While he resists the cruel side of the Hollow, he listens to any possible advice that may be held within the venomous words that pour from the Spirit. Maybe one day he will get the answers that he seeks, and can move on from there.

Mask:
His mask. The mask is a bird/avian shape, almost a skull that covers the top of his head. Two horns on the Mask, at the back near his head. A dark green diamond pattern starts at the bridge between the eyes and goes up to the middle of his mask before ending in a line. The front portion of the mask has a 'beak' going over his nose and his mouth. The 'jaw' comes from behind his ears and over his jaw line, a few small spiky teeth along the front end. He can grab the beak and open the mask so his full face is visible or he can close it, 'protecting' his face and hiding his mouth. When he creates his mask, it appears in a dark green hue of energy over his head, the mask closing when it is finished creating.

Last edited:
Done

Leon De la MénoFather of the Fallen
Theme of Sin/|\Theme of Existence
daemancer_by_y_mir_d8qezwi.jpg
Name: Leon De la Méno
Alias/Nicknames: Father of the Fallen; Protector of the Sand; The Blind Messiah
Age Appearance: Early thirties
Race: Human -> Tsukirei -> Hollow -> Arrancar

Affiliation: El Reina

Aspect of Death: Sacrifice

Additional Appearance Information:
Standing at 5'9'', Leon is average when it comes to height, if not smaller than most Arrancar. His build is far from muscular and his stance almost always stiff. He is never seen wobbling around or losing his balance.

Unlike most arrancar, he does not have one hollow hole, but two - one for each eye. It is not known where his mask is, as it is nowhere in plain sight. So far, no one had learned the whereabouts of his mask or does he even, as some speculate, have one.

The scars on his face and body are occasionally seen glowing red, as his Reiryoku is flowing through his body. When actively releasing Reiryoku, the scars are glowing even more intensely. The origin of the scars is a mystery too many, and only a few Arrancar are familiar with the story.

Personality:
Below Leon's quiet presence, lay an intimidating soul; his mind does not seek conflict on his own behalf. There is no goal of his own that he seeks to achieve, other than to serve as a pillar for his new family. However, he does not show his inner side most of the time, not directly at least; he would much rather stand on the side, keeping an eye on his fellow Arrancar. He will not stop them from fighting, he will not stop them from killing - a true ghost on the sidelines; but he will make his presence more than known if someone is about to kill one of his own.

There is a certain aura of protection seeping out of him, and that was recognized by Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. Whether they liked it or not, most of them were unable to hurt him - but instead of ridding them of their existence, he had helped them stand up. It was an undeniable proof that he considered the Arrancar his own race.

Although not showing the same amount of mercy, or any for that matter, to the opposing forces, he still shows a certain amount of respect. If his enemy is down, he will show them a peaceful death, instead of torturing them, as some Arrancar are famous for their sadistic strings.

His purpose, other than to provide as much safety as possible for his kin, is to serve El Reina. Leon never opposes any order he receives from his superior queen. If he is on the battlefield with them, he knows that they will be that much safer, the reason behind them being on the battlefield is little of his concerns.

Although not fond of every Arrancar, and not afraid to state it, it does not mean that he will not do everything in his power to ensure his or her safety; even more if El Reina demands it. After all, her wish is his command.

But, there are rare occassions when the cocoon of patience and peacefulness breaks and the direct well-being of one of his own is left in Leon's hand - whether one is willing to test the boundaries of that patience and risk bringing out the demon inside of him - the end result won't be the one they enjoy. There is a grave difference between an enemy that was unfortunate enough to stand in his way and an enemy whose purpose is unclean and macabre.

“You are my family now. And I will protect you as long as we are bound by these holes in our chests.”
El Padre

The story of Leon - a son, a brother and a husband is far from an easy read. Blind from birth, he was considered a freak, a demon spawn. At the time when he was alive, that was a common train of thought, especially in a religious family as his. Early in his childhood, his father went to war, never returning home. His mother, left alone to take care of her parents and children, had to work two - even three jobs - only to have some food on the table for her family. What was left of it. She was heartbroken by her husband's death. The resources were slim and someone had to take the shortest straw. The decision was not as hard as one would think; there was one person in the five member family that was to be fed the least. And that would have no means to complain, as long as he didn't even see how much food they had overall.

Around his tenth birthday, he was left to travel to school on his own, as his brother demanded more freedom, ultimately not having to help Leon anymore. One normal day, following the same path, he was attacked. The mysterious assailant did not talk to him, nor did he steal anything. Instead, Leon was bashed into the nearby wall. Unable to see, nor sense, the hollow in front of him - he was left in the hands of fate itself. Instead of being devoured, a local shinigami had saved his life, driving the hollow away. From that point on, he was able to sense spiritual energy, more and more with each passing day.

Out of the darkness, he was granted a weak gift of sight. Being able to detect spiritual energy, he eventually learned to pick up on it and trace the outlines of spiritual beings and objects. As he grew, his affinity became stronger and he was able to see more of he world. Some people, interestingly enough, emitted a different color of spiritual pressure, but he was unsure of its meaning. Still, no one had paid him heed and he was branded an even bigger demon upon mentioning it to his family. Their dissonance grew to the point of him being kicked out of the home and left to fend for himself on the streets. That was a gift for his fifteenth birthday.

Fast forward ten years and you have a man who survived. The cold, the hunger, the pain; he survived. Were it not for his ability to detect spiritual energy, though, one can only speculate that he would have had been in the soil long time ago.

No, not only did he survive - he had succeeded. Against all odds, against the stream. It is tragicomic how many opportunities a blind man can have if he has a pair of eyes hidden from the public. His actions, what he had to do to survive - were far from anything he would ever be proud off. But despite all who wanted to take advantage of him - he managed to find himself a job, a small apartment. The only reason why he had gotten the job in the first place was because the higher-ups thought they could provide him with less resources without him even knowing. Were they ever wrong. But Leon did little to oppose them, he had survival on his mind and there was no time to stand up for himself. After all, at that point he had it better than ever before in his life.

Interestingly enough, he even found himself a romantic interest. Whether she was a beauty or not was up for debate, all that had mattered was that she was pure on the inside. Never before had he such a connection to someone. His best friend, his love - his wife. Yes, he was truly happy. However - all good things have to meet an unceremonious end sooner or later. Their end came rather soon.

Jealousy is a poison that does a lot of harm upon innocent people.

After his wedding, his brother had remained in contact with him. And although Leon felt happy - considered family family, after all they've put him through - his brother had much more menacing plans hiding behind the smile. His brother, however more successful, more appreciated, more loved than Leon - lacked one thing; the ability to have family. And seeing his brother happy, after all the hardships he had to go through - it just didn't fit; Leon was not made for happiness.

He waited. And waited. For the right moment. For the happiness to soak in; for Leon to settle down and to get gripped by a false sense of security. What was a few years spent waiting to see his brother's life get destroyed. Connections to wonders in such a materialistic world. And the time was about right - their fifth anniversary. A man would be impressed by how many things can be achieved by only a few phone calls. A little money on the side, behind the curtains, and his wife would be no more.

To kill her? No, it would be too easy. Not enough pain. She had to get broken, she had to disappear. For his life to collapse - she was the pillar that needed to be crushed.

On the other hand, Leon had suspected nothing. He was too relaxed in his own world, content for the first time. He had forgotten all the misery of the past and instead focused on the gift of the future. When time rolled by for their fifth anniversary, he had gotten everything set up. Using his best effort, he was ready for the best night of her life. And he was even ready to propose having a child.

She never came home that night. The police did say they will look into the matter, but nothing had came out of it. After a month, she was had been declared officially missing, and although the authorities wanted to declare her dead by absentia - Leon refused. It was not until half a year later that he had been sent a package. The strangest thing he had noticed was that someone had actually sent a package to a blind person. He would never forget what was inside.

Eventually, his life force depleted, as he was unable to cope with the sudden collapse of his only pillar. He had refused to believe the truth and sheltered himself by withdrawing into his own world. Dementia. A scary word. Not as scary as jealousy, but certainly not pleasant. Leon's brother would fall victim to it. Soon, the pain he had inflicted was not enough. Leon himself was the next in line. He would suffer torture, he would suffer pain.

Unfortunately for his brother, instead of hiring people to do it - he opted out to do it on his own. His first - and last - mistake. Of course, Leon had little means of defense, but his brother had little patience. Their very weak struggle still ended prematurely, with a knife in Leon's body. His body tensed up against it for a few moments, before going limp. He had no will to fight death.

But he would find out, in mere seconds, that death was but an invitation to a much greater state of existence. He had become something more than a mere blind man - a tsukirei. A wandering ghost. Were it not for his brother yelling out the truth over Leon's dead body, the truth of his wife's whereabouts, maybe his ascension to the afterlife would have went differently. But instead, unlike most spirits - wandering or not - hunger took over his body immediately. He had no chain attached torso, he had nothing but two chains overlapping and attaching to his sockets. But he was free to move, he was free to think. Most importantly, he was able to snap the neck of his brother, before waiting for his spirit to arise.

Being blind during his time alive meant absolutely nothing - he was finally able to see. Shapes, figures, strings and energy. It bounced of the walls and the furniture. It painted the picture for him. For him to see the sickening image of his brother in front of him.

He would only later find out that most spirits start consuming other spirits after their transformation into a being called hollow. His brother would have been lucky if that were the case, but Leon was not unable to let him live. To believe that his brother was destined to transcend into a peaceful afterlife was absurd, the only place to hold him would be hell. But Leon made sure to send him somewhere even deeper. Even darker. Where he would never be able to return from.

After that event - he was roaming the earth, seeking his wife out. Through hordes of hollow and other spirits. Through shinigami that were sent to make him ascend. No one would stop him from seeing his wife.

Like in a good story, he had found her - but life was no story and certainly not a good one. He had come too late, only to see his wife's rotting corpse in an empty room. The only thing that kept him from destroying the entire building was the chain that was still attached to his sockets. In a fit of rage; a fit of sorrow and pain - the chain was no more. Using all of his willpower, he ripped his own sockets out, breaking the chain and releasing the power that made him a hollow.

It was the beginning of a brand new ascensions.

Past suggests that all hollow are merely mindless animals, not capable of any rational thought but the instinct to feed. To soothe the hunger. Leon was the exception to the rule. He was certain that his wife was unable to end up in hell - but had to go somewhere else. He had no other choice but to go there himself. No other choice. No other reason to exist. If whatever God exists had given him this opportunity, he believed it was for a good reason. Whoever stood in his way promptly became his meal.

Until he became something more.

Many decades later, the figure of a reborn man walked through the empty desert of Hueco Mundo. Bringing himself to a halt, he switched his gaze to a grounded Arrancar in the vicinity. She was weak, not able to survive. And he was able to feel it. It would be easy enough to feed on such low ranked members of the hollow family, but he had other plans on his mind.

Countless years had passed since he was able to break his mask. Since he had to brawl with others his kind just for a shot at another existence. But he overcame it all and immediately switched his focus on seeking out his wife. For a long time, he had hope. But he learned that hope was nothing but an illusion in the world he inhabited. A series of events had taught him a valuable lesson about the world of hollow. About the world that did not hold his wife.

But he had found a purpose, amongst the broken hopes and sunken ships. If he was unable to protect his family when he was alive, he would do see in this one last chance that he was given. And he had learned who his new family was.

The Arrancar.

=========================================
Stats:

CQC - 0/10

Hollow Techs - 5/10

Sonido - 1/10

Defensa - 10/10

Reiatsu - 4/10

=========================================
Rei-Location:
A skill that is in its essence similar to echolocation, only on the basis of Reiryoku - by focusing on other sources of Reiryoku, Leon has learned how to notice its bouncing of other objects in the room or the space. The same works for bursts of his own Reiryoku, as he is able to pick up on his surroundings and give himself temporary sight. It is stressful on his Reiryoku, but allows him to be active during the battle.

Enhanced Senses:
Due to Leon's lifelong blindness, his other senses had the chance to grow stronger than other peoples. He is able to pick up on different individuals by using his auditory senses fairly well, even developing a slight form of echolocation, although it has stopped developing due to the use of Rei-Location. His strongest sense, after hearing, is scent.

Cero Estático:
A custom version of Cero that Leon developed due to his inability to shoot a normal Cero as precisely. A Cero forms in either (or both) of his hands, allowing him to sustain it without exploding or hurting him. Upon touching another object or person, the Cero will be sent surging through it much like electricity.

Resurreccion - El Fin De Los Dias

Sealed Form:
A zanpakuto hidden within a cane. A weary cane made of unknown material, with bones encircling it; the markings on the cane resemble a life circle of an individual, with the most recent markings (and the ones closest to the head of the cane) show the transformation of an Arrancar into a more powerful deity, although they are not finished. The head is noticeably made out of a different material than the rest of the cane, much softer and fragile. It faintly resembles a crow, although a much more macabre version, with its eyes missing and the surface of its face deformed.

Release Command:
"Open your eyes and bear witness - The End of Days"

Release Process:
Upon reciting the phrase, Leon will bite off the head of his cane - slowly disappearing into thin air, his body dissipating into a flock of crows. The process will begin from bottom and only when nothing of Leon is left will the crows fly into the opposition. Not causing any damage, but rather trying to inflict panic and insecurity into his enemies. Before colliding with an object or a person, each crow will vanish, one by one. When no crow is left on the field, a thick fog will engulf the area, one part always thicker than the rest. Out of it will emerge the released form of El Padre.

The thick fog lingers on for as long as Leon is in his true form - giving unto his enemies the feeling that he has had to live with for his entire life.

Power and abilities:

Cero Ojos:
The sixteen eye like openings on his two horns serve as a constant release of Reiryoku, instead of eyes. With them slowly pulsating small and conserved amounts of Reiryoku - Leon is given a gift of sight, his Rei-Location constantly mapping out his surroundings. Should his Reiryoku source drop to the last reserves, half (or more, depending on the severity of the situation) of the openings will close.

A variation of Cero Córnea is possible, called Cero Apertura, although one beam of said Cero in question is not as strong, sixteen at once still make for a powerful Cero.

Entumecimiento:
His core ability allows Leon to numb any part of an opponent's body he touches. The ability is not permanent and lasts until another part of the body is numbed; or Leon is no longer able to sustain his Ressureccion.

However, he is able to numb another opponent, without canceling the effect on the first person.

Elastic Skin:
The skin connecting his ribs to his legs is elastic enough for him to be more athletic than he usually is, able to make a bridge or turn his upper body around by twisting.

The Father's Wish:
The most important ability of Leon's ressureccion. He is able to call upon the crows to generate an object made of their fathers anywhere inside of the fog. The object's size varies depending on the amount of fog used to generate it. With each object generated, the fog decreases. When there is no more fog, Leon is unable to call upon any more objects, but it does not cancel out his ressureccion state.

The variety of objects is basically limited to Leon's imagination, which may differ greatly from the imagination of any other person due to his inability to see.

The End of Days: (Not powerful enough to use it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]Daaku Usa Raito[/BCOLOR]

Apearance Age:
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]27ish[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d][BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]Appearance[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]:
^^click for face and torso^^
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]Appearance[/BCOLOR]:
^^click for body^^
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d][BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]Appearance[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]:
^^click for back view^^

Daaku appears as a young man that can't be any older than 25 years of age, even though he is nearly 70. His physical looks are to some, are alarmingly attractive. To others this might not be the case at all. He can look like a snide bastard and more often than not, there is some form of smirk or smug expression etched on his face. Daaku's lips are plump, having a decent size in comparison to his nose which is slightly broader than the average nose might be. There is a set of reddish-pink cogwheels centered on his forehead that end a bit below the bridge of the nose, thus giving his face a more "balanced look."

Daaku's hair is a deep shade of pinkish-red like that of his eyebrows, having a bright saturation and deep vibrancy. His head of hair is rather full and tends to be kept in a shorter style. Without the desire for a lot of facial hair, Daaku keeps his trimmed very short. This adds to the snide appearance he has even more. When Daaku smiles it becomes apparent that he has a sharp set of fangs that curve and extend downward. It seems he is able to produce and retract these teeth whenever he wants to do so. There is also a piercing through tongue with a strange looking gem within it. Thus far nobody has ever been able to identify it.

Usually the only thing that Daaku wears on his physical person is a loincloth-type adornment that has an extra flap in the front that trails down to the area near his upper thighs. Obviously this lack of a considerable amount of clothing reveals just about every bit of Daaku's body for viewing.

Being of a solid more compact stature, Daaku's legs aren't bulging but his calves and even thighs are rippling, lined with muscle that looks completely natural on Daaku's form. Further up, the groin area is covered by said clothing but the reverse side is nearly exposed in full. The lightly tanned, hairless flesh of this man's gluts look like it was taken from a statue. Both of the cheeks are plump, rounded and have that cleft underneath the thigh that give his butt an even tighter and more appealing appearance. His entire back is covered in a tattoo of what appears to be a humanoid figure, his fierce gaze seeming to change direction at times. Various entities that have witnessed Daaku in action claim that the figure moves and changes position, making it questionable if it is really a tattoo at all. The area above his pectorals down to the center of his ample chest is also adorned with the appearance of a sky blue angelic figure.

Whilst there isn't an extensive bulge of muscles on his arms, Daaku keeps the same type of upkeep with his arms as his legs. Years of strenuous activity have shaped Daaku's body into what his husband Ichigo Senmaru often calls a masterpiece. The smooth look of Daaku's upper body is aligned with the lower half as where they connect there is a "refined v-cut"

On special occasions Daaku wears an outfit that consists of various pieces of armor and a cloak that trails out behind his.

Persona:
Daaku has an intellect that is staggering; his IQ is 188, making his own level of comprehension ridiculous. He often feels bad for others, especially when they are simply too ignorant or naive to understand his thought processes, whether they be about politics, science, the worlds or any other topic that could come up from day to day. He is not the type of man to feign any type of idiocy because Daaku's thoughts can be easily known by the way he speaks to others. He is naturally shrewd as an individual, making sure to keep his own motives in check and also to respect the boundaries(within reason) of those that cross his path.

Even with his blunt nature, he is an upbeat man that is often willing to help out those in need and quite a joy to be around. He's humorous, frank and very open minded to the possibilities of the world, especially after he "manifested" his Fullbring. However, Daaku also happens to have a very violent display of his emotions. This isn't to say he is always physically violent but rather eccentric in the way he interprets things and acts from moment to moment.

Daaku tends to be a mature man with a natural draw to perversion and an intense behaviorism influenced by his own amusement, more specifically all of the twisted things more "mainstream" people might not find the least bit funny or appropriate. His individuality among others is very obvious and though he flourishes in friendships and being a "friendly" individual, Daaku always remains himself and refuses to step off his path no matter what the cost. This man has a drive like no other...
Race:
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]Ascended Human/Fullbringer[/BCOLOR]
Affiliation:
Arrancar Army
[BCOLOR=#eb0c2d]Presagio[/BCOLOR]
STATS
Fullbring Affinity
(Run. Now.)
The manipulative force of Daaku's Fullbriing is a sight to behold. He is able to use his powers to their fullest extent, which quite frankly is terrifying.

Brawling
(Be Warned.)
As a combatant, Daaku could be considered a master at causing mayhem and destruction using his body as a weapon. He's no joke.

Bringer Light
(Flash. Bang.)
Daaku's skills with bringer light are efficient. He can accelerate his movement and leap high into the air without even using his other powers.

Soul Manipulation
(Fail.)
Yes a complete fail.

Stamina
(Go ahead, blast me.)
Even with his human nature, Daaku's stamina is pretty high. He can take a hit easily and even withstand powerful attacks.

FULLBRING OBJECTS
Contact Lenses
D.O.G. Tags

FULLBRINGER NAME
Ascended Anomaly of the Tengan

It should be noted that Daaku has no capability of manipulating the actual reiryoku or reiatsu of others directly with any of his abilities. The fact that his Soul Manipulation is zero offsets the majority of his abilities, limiting particular things about them that would otherwise be cataclysmic. The 10 in Fullbring Affinity however, gives his Fullbring ability its scale of force, manipulation and mastery.

DESCRIPTION
Even though his fullbring is always active, it takes up only a minuscule fraction of stamina from Daaku to stay this way. As he begins to use the various aspects of his fullbring, the gears on his forehead turn ever faster, causing his mind to become even further in tune with his body. His hair generally gets longer, spikier and changes states from that of a solid nature, to a plasma one. Depending on the situation, force, or effects generated, a visible aura composed of crackling white, gold and pink static surround Daaku's form. This aura gets more violent and obvious as Daaku exerts more of his essence, ultimately drawing out the full force of the Ascended Anomaly of the Tengan.

Daaku's specific fullbring is always active in a semi-passive state, shown physically by the abnormal appearance of his eyes via his Contact Lenses and the strange cogwheel tattoo on his forehead. The set of D.O.G. Tags he wears around his neck are in fact coated with a fragment of ether, merely having taken the dog tag shape. He draws from this ether, using even a small fraction of such a raw and potent force generates psionic capabilities that could be considered astronomically potent. Daaku's thoughts alone allow him to telekinetically influence or affect anything specifically non-sentient that exists, whether it be magic, matter, reishi, organic material, nether etc. He has manifested his power primarily into a medium of both fine tuned manipulation and destruction, producing psionic and ethereal essences via the force of his will. In addition to using his mental prowess to produce a slew of differing telekinetic effects and ethereal forces, Daaku has dramatically conditioned both his physical body and mind far beyond your average entity, reaching a prime state. Take note that
Anything not mentioned in his specified abilities is excluded in terms of things he can manipulate, meaning that his capabilities are essentially set by what is written, not what is theoretically possible.
All of the specific details will be given below.

Telepathic Anomaly
Daaku's mind is monstrously strong, the flow of psionic essences within him have allowed several different, potent abilities all which stem from a more non-violent approach. Though he is not able to directly cause any physical mayhem using this skill set, the supplementary effects give him amazing tactical and communicative options.

Telepathic Speech
Daaku is a considerably powerful user of telepathic thought, being able to efficimentally communicate with nearly any individual over a vast range. His thought speech is able to be manipulated by him in many different ways. He can speak in an infinite amount of voices etc. He has the overlying ability to also speak with a multiple of persons/being at the same time, thus enabling him to deliver messages quickly and efficiently if need be, or cause a disturbance in a mass group of individuals. Using the same type of influence he can activate himself as a "psionic zone", granting others the ability to speak telepathically through him, however these connected persons must be within 150 feet of Daaku's physical person.

Tengan Translations
A supplementary ability that ties into the telepathy Daaku has would be his use of omnilingualism, which is the telepathic skill to rapidly learn any language by telepathically listening to an individual/s, then process it into the user's own mind granting access to said language. Daaku can tech others languages this way too just as with his telepathic speech.

Thought Projection
Daaku can literally project his thoughts in a semi-physical sense to others. As an example he could be thinking about a birthday party from years prior to the present date and manifest images, audio. etc of the event for people to see. This works like a holographic projection of sorts. The projections he can make cannot be misconstrued as illusions/reality, they are essentially purely a form of communication.

Psi-Ethereal Scan
Daaku can rapidly find objects or "see" where areas are located due to being highly experienced with extending his mind outward. His mind can take in extremely detailed information of various types using this particular method, which is quite useful, especially in battle situations. Daaku can even create a mental map of an area to prevent himself from getting lost or to quickly reach an exit, or plan out battle tactics.

Psionic Susano'o
As a telepath with amazing talent and manipulation of his own psionic abilities, Daaku has developed a complete defense against any and all forms of mental manipulation against his own being and can extend this power to other individuals in his immediate vicinity with little to no effort. He can also mask his signature completely, making it so that his "presence" is undetectable to other forces that can sense minds, energy etc. However, entities are still able to see his physical body.

Telekinetic Anomaly
Daaku's mental fortitude, prowess and capabilities are on a level that are vast and just as dangerous. His mind enables him the ability to have dominance over various types of "things", whether they be physical, magical, ethereal, etc in nature. He is able to manipulate them all using the strength of his mind to do so, as fueled by the effects of his Fullbrin manipulation. The further away an "object" is from a materialistic physical base, the more essence Daaku must generate using his mind to influence it.

TK Tsukiyomi
Daaku can perform a variety of simplistic tasks using his mind as a given, all of these tasks require small effort and can all be performed with increasing potency. While this potency can be grandiose, causing great harm or destruction, the more force/pressure/weight that is manipulated/lifted etc, the lesser the range for these feats.

~Levitation~
As one would expect, levitation of objects is the simplest telekinetic ability that Daaku employs within his abilities, able to use his will to lift any object. He can do this on an extended range, even lifting/moving many objects simultaneously, all without even needing to do more than think about it. He is extremely skilled in this feat and often employs this effect on himself. He is virtually never seen walking around, like EVER, even if it seems he is only a few centimeters off the ground...

~Telekinetic Attraction/Repulsion/Binding~
Daaku can use his fullbring to attract objects to him or repel objects away from him. He can also restrict or bind objects from moving by using his mind to either weigh them down or manipulate gravity with his mind in an exact area as to "weight" an object to another surface. He is able to perform this task much more easily by either staring directly at the object, or using his hands to making pushing and pulling motions.

*Power Scales*
Daaku can manipulate a gigantic amount of weight using his mind, basically influencing anything he can "see", which is an amplified influence of his contact lenses. At a range of about 1100-1500 feet he lift an upwards of 500,000lbs of weight. His range can easily go beyond that, yet his potency of effect would he lessened. Basically he could stand next to a house and completely pick it up with his mind. He can exert force that is considerably potent with his other abilities as well. For example could propel a tank away from him, or disarm multiple opponents of their weapons and so on, even if they were a block away. Daaku's range is limited in the sense that the further away an object is from him, the less influence he has over it. However his manipulation alone can make up for this drawback. For instance he could stare at a building down the road and shatter every window in it, seeing as how glass is nowhere near his weight limit. IE: He could make it so that every car door within a block of his position couldn't be opened etc. His range as such varies and so does the power scale of influence he has within this range.

TK Amaterasu
Daaku has the ability to use telekinesis even further to perform superb tasks that require more effort or concentration than that of his abilities in the TK Tsukiyomi category. These abilities either have a more dramatic damage type or advanced supplementary effect. Whilst these abilities are more taxing, his phenomenology with the Ascended Anomaly of the Tengan are more than sufficient for Daaku to cause a ridiculous amount of harm before tiring.

~Object Manipulation~
Daaku can completely manipulate any non-biological object within a range of 500 feet to varying degrees. This includes things such as vehicles, tools, structural masses, even complicated objects such as nanotechnology. Much like his other abilities, range is key to his manipulation. While he can be relatively close to an object and easily manipulate it, being further away makes said manipulation generally more difficult. As an example; Daaku could turn on a fan inside a house he's in, start a car outside, open a safe, etc with only slight concentration. More complex objects such as working an escalator or manipulating a computer mainframe would be more tedious. It might even require him to be physically touching the item as an act of employing tactile telekinesis.

~Psionic Crushing/Cutting~
Daaku can generate a more defined type of psionic energy that he can use to cause more complex damage with. Using the psionic essence from his fullbring, he can crush objects by surrounding them completely in his mental grip. Like with abilities listed in TK Tsukiyomi, Daaku can apply a considerable amount of force to objects when crushing them, though this would be much less than those abilities. Even so, he could apply enough force to crush a car, bus, subway-car etc. This force can be localized in even smaller areas to perform feats akin to localized implosions. He can cut/slice/tear objects in a similar manner by using psionic force to generate a cutting action. Considering how potent his telekinesis actually is, Daaku could use his power to cut through tough ferrous metals, stone and even diamond substance using this ability. His unique brand of otherworldly telekinesis would allow him to cut other forms/states of matter as well.

~Psionic Destruction~
Daaku can cause various types of destruction to occur using his thoughts as a weapon. By compiling this unique force into a more condensed format, he can produce waves, blasts, beams, pulses, and even more complicated formations of this psi-ethereal force. As with most of his skills, the damage produced by these effects can vary greatly. He could release a blast that can travel quite far before dissipating, traveling at speeds over 500 mph with enough force to just stun or knock back a person, object and so on. By charging these essences Daaku can power up such emissions, possibly lowering their speed and range but dramatically increasing the effects they cause. A stronger blast could destroy a building or level a city block depending on other forces resisting the blast and so forth. He can unleash ethereal blasts strong enough to obliterate a small army if he put enough power and focus behind it. Amplified versions of his telekinetic blasts and emissions can discharge a concentration of destructive psionic-ethereal essence to do immense amounts of collateral damage. The power scale of this ability is colossal in combination with his ability to simultaneously levitate, push and pull at matter inside of such actions.

TK Susano'o
The abilities in this category of Daaku's telekinetic manipulation are quite complex, involving atomic, subatomic, or even esoteric manipulation that take considerable essence to generate, focus or manifest. Such abilities are extremely useful however. These abilities show the true nature of Daaku's terrifying fullbring manifestation.

~Orbs of Susano'o~
Daaku is able to manipulate the power of his very will in sync with his telekinetic ability to conjure, generate, shape and manipulate extremely potent and protective force fields that are so strong yet malleable that he could easily protect himself from a blast such as an atomic bomb. The nature of these force fields comes from a source that is completely tied to the true nature of his fullbring, so much like his normal use of telekinesis, these force fields can be used to defend against a gargantuan list of forces from varying planes of existence. Daaku can make them in nearly any size or shape so long as he has enough focus to maintain them. However for Daaku to power and generate these fields of ethereal essence material, he must be levitating and immobile so that there is literally a complete orb formed when the field is first generated, after that point he can manipulate it freely. It should be noted that the stronger the field, the smaller it should be.

~Ethereal Susano'o Shift~
At this stage of Daaku's telekinetic superiority, he can influence matter to the point that he literally controls all things about it. He is completely capable of transmuting matter into different forms, able to turn a gas into a solid, or turn matter in the form of plasma into a solid and so on. This ability allows Daaku to shape and basically create any item from any other item. As he is literally manipulating or changing the elemental bonds between these objects, it takes a massive amount of concentration to perform such tasks, making the use of this ability next to impossible inside of a dramatic situation, ESPECIALLY battle. Any object he employs this ability on he MUST be touching. Depending on the size of the object the time needed could vary greatly. If Daaku were to turn a fork into a spoon it might take only several seconds, but him using this ability on a larger scale to do a more complex operation could take many hours or even a day. He also can't use this to affect "living" matter, period.

~Susano'o Anomaly~
By concentrating on an object/s within his immediate vicinity, Daaku can telekinetically graft them with a special brand of ethereal forces to "teleport" it to another location. It can be explained as Daaku using his connections to Heuco Mundo and beyond to break the notion of space and move whatever object he targets through himself without physically occupying any space while doing so. Even though Daaku can teleport anything in this method it is admittedly extremely taxing and requires even more focus that the transmutation of matter itself. On top of that, the larger the item/s are, the more focus and time it takes to accomplish this task. This is an ability that also is completely unavailable in a normal battle, as Daaku wouldn't have enough time to manifest the anomaly around himself or any object/attack etc without exposing himself because the availability of his psionic manipulation is reduced to 10 percent during the activation, use and complete duration of this skill.

~Susano'o Severance~
The essence of Daaku's manifested fullbring gives him the strange ability to reconstitute, grow, restore and ultimately enhance matter that has been severed or detached. First and foremost, Daaku can't use this ability to heal any type of normalized wound such as a slash, burn, gash etc. For the ability to work it literally has to be some kind of severance of the flesh. IE: Daaku could grow back an arm if it was ripped off, or regrow the missing section of an abdomen if it had blasted away etc. This skill relies directly on Daaku's focus, so the less concentration he has, the longer the healing process takes. Regardless of the situation, this skill is very costly and after using it all of Daaku's psionic abilities are weakened anywhere from 20-50 percent, until he can recharge his reserves which could take several hours.

~Micro Susano'o Emergence~
?????

Tengan Tenga-Ryu
Seeing as how Daaku is as skilled physically as he is mentally, it should be obvious this Presagio has multiple enhancements to his form. He is both physically and spiritually able to use his body to lift many thousands of pounds with little effort, or punch through various forms of metal and like materials, using his blows. He is extremely agile, and can maintain an average movement speed of about 500MPH, being fast enough to outrun a Japanese Bullet train. This speed allows him to deliver flurries of blows and dodge and/or out maneuver them in the same manner at close range. The Ascended Anomaly of the Tengan grants Daaku a superior control over his own body, thus giving Daaku the means to twist, bend, fold, or otherwise contort his body in dramatic, grotesque ways as he sees fit.

Daaku has mastered his fullbring, thus synchronizing his body with its effects and his ethereal essence for maximum efficiency. He is much more than a capable warrior on the battlefield, often using his prowess to decimate many enemies single-handedly, using balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance with supernatural finesse and extreme martial skill. Daaku Raito is unbelievably skilled in various known forms of fighting and exceptionally proficient in fighting with bladed weaponry; both single and duel wielding, in traditions of close quarter combat. His blows can send foes flying backwards after a combination attack, releasing pulses and shock-waves of psionic or ethereal energy while he strikes.

This impressive skill in various fighting styles, acrobatic combat and the ability to immerse himself in battle where he is up against multiple foes simultaneously is superb. Daaku's use of a style that uses countering/interception rather than blocking strikes is highly efficient. It enables him to fight as he pleases, causing interruptions in incoming attacks which overlays his enhanced blows, rapid combination strikes and powerful kick assaults. Daaku has no problem keeping a large group of individuals at bay with his advanced ability, inciting ethereal force usable for him to charge and rapidly unleash grandiose interruption attacks, or alternate, more dangerous versions of ones he already knows, to boost the availability of extraordinary attack sequences Daaku can perform whilst battling, giving him a devastating, lengthy list of options.

With his immense skill, he can maneuver his body in an expert, precise manner, moving from one opponent to the next in a display of complete badassery. Even normal strikes are able to deal attacks to the weak points in enemies, dealing critical damage or causing crippling pain. He is quite the opponent and can take down weak, or unprepared opponents in one attack.
History:
It seems like my journey to this place was nearly an entire lifetime ago at this point. I've never been able to truly explain just what happened to me or why but now I know that there certainly are other worlds out there, much like how Hueco Mundo, The Soul Society and the Human World are all connected, I realize that my home was just another world. We were much unlike these worlds, localized by th fact that there were monsters running rampant, demons and the like terrorizing the planet and even the fusion of these creatures...just like here. After all this time I also have come to understand that my memories of events from my past life, have ebbed upon the three worlds I know of here for far too long. It is almost like my knowledge of certain things have been overlain with my present reality. Terminology and subject matter from my old home have been replaced with equivalences from these three planes of existence.

My amusement about how the Gods must have done this to me has never ended. I was always a soldier back home, so considering that I nearly died to activate my Fullbring for the first tie, it makes sense that one of my items would be a set of D.O.G. Tags, even though I wore something different to symbolize my intense desire for a better world and where I was loyal to. My eyes never changed however, the Contact Lenses are just a further advancement of how I rapidly learned to maintain and increase my psionic abilities. There was a time when I wasn't sure how long I could last here but after so many years it became a drive of mine to stop waddling in my own despair and instead, do everything possible to get back to my original world. There were too many things that I'd left behind, too any aspirations I'd yet to accomplish.

I might have been considerably close to many of these goals but I'd also started to think that maybe, somehow, I was now existing in two places at once. Maybe in reality I was just inhabiting the parallel body of mine. The possibility of my mind being swapped out somehow has bothered me for many years. I can't even really prove that, in reality my psionic ability is what is causing me to believe these things. All I know is that originally I awoke in Hueco Mundo and absolutely hated the place. Regardless of how I felt, I was aware that something strange was happening and took full advantage of that situation for many years to come.

I trained my Fullbring, mind and body to the very limits I calculated were possible and when I reached that state, I became even more aware that I was still far from what was possible for me as a Fullbringer. I began using Hueco Mundo as my training grounds for my physical body as being in a place like that didn't equate to the amount of time it took to further condition my body without repercussions that I'd face in the Human World. I barely aged, not to mentio a side effect of one of my precious Fullbring abilities allowed me to slow down my aging even more.

Around the end time of that lengthy period, I ended up meeting Ichigo Senmaru, an individual that like me, had abilities with great potential. He was a Shinigami that had obtained the powers of a hollow spirit, thus becoming a vizored. I spent the next several years in Hueco Mundo studying the effects the strange realm's atmosphere had on my Fullbring. Ichigo, a rouge and former member of the Gotei 13, began to help me with my research. We trained and grew together, building up a bond that was unexpected for me. Even more unexpected was when Ichigo professed his love to me, admitting that he wasn't into any man before myself and that he didn't want to be with many man afterward. I threw all caution to the wind, marrying him when he asked me to do so only months later.

With these events, I started to get absorbed into a life that I started to become more content with, but in the back of my mind I had never given up on my previous goals. Knowing that if I ever were to somehow return home I'd need to find a way to take Ichigo along with me. This alone caused me to return to Hueco Mundo countless times. Back in the Human World there had been the appearances of hollows for ages but the amount was increasing. It wasn't long before something I was accustomed to happened; War. Hollows started to flood into the Human World, causing mass destruction. Having lived amongst these people I had no real choice other than to help out.

When the coalition was formed I sought out​
Kirako Daihetai in person. He was a man with great power at his disposal and also great respect. As he was Commander of the human resistance against the hollows, I offered my aide and Ichigo stepped up to join the ranks with a mass of other Fullbringers and Quincy whom were now becoming more spiritually aware, gaining all types of powers. It didn't take long for me to become a leader, my display of the Ascended Anomaly of the Tengan proved to be an invaluable asset, I had already unlocked the final stage of my Fullbring, so if need be I could unleash the fullest extent of my abilities. To keep myself in check, I had Ichigo seal the Final Form of my Fullbring using a special ability of his Zanpakutō.

I met many Fullbringers and Quincy including Elam who was rumored to be just as strong as the Commander, if not STRONGER than he. But my favorite one of them all was a woman named Casana. She was the kind of person whom disregarded the mundane laws of the world, living freely. She adored my Fullbring as I did hers. We became fierce rivals but remained very friendly. Her personality both intrigued and amused me, as she was bold, beautiful and ridiculously talented. For two years I fought alongside the human forces, destroying one hollow after the next in a near endless shedding of blood and loss of life on all sides. I found that Hueco Mundo was literally falling apart, making me even more interested in just what was truly occurring there. One night I was taking a stroll through one of my favorite areas and stumbled upon a being that had immense essences resonating from her form. I knew she was Armonia. I took the encounter in stride, sensing right away that her personality was in fact a facade. I'd never seen her in action in a battle anywhere, so I took it upon myself to assume she didn't even like fighting. There was so much more to her than that.

We ended up connecting rather quickly, her cause seemed more just to me than the human one did and ultimately I felt bad for how many hollows I'd already destroyed during my stay in Heuco Mundo so many years previously. In fact, I was growing tired of the boredom of killing creatures that hadn't really done anything but watch their home fall apart. I also could admit to having a desire to be closer to Hueco Mundo again without being constantly attacked. I sparred with the Matriarch, proving to her first hand that I would be much more effective on her side than the humans. We shared many of the same values and I told her to give me a bit of time to think about the offer she gave me to join her side.

I wieghed out my options for 3 months, eventually deciding that I was defectig from the Human World Coalition, immediately receiving the blessed status of Presagio under Armonia. Of course I was branded a traitor by the commander, he found it impossible to understand just what I could have been thinking, how I could have worked so hard for the humans, only to join the ranks of the enemy. I told him I was bored of killing so many hollows. I dared him to try and stop me but before anything occurred, I was wise enough to not go through with the confrontation, it would have gotten too serious.

Ichigo found this news to be upsetting but he knew my love for him meant that I would never harm him. Casana was thrilled at what had happened, because it meant that now, my husband would sub-lead under her. This thought tickled me, especially because now Casana and I could be TRUE rivals. It was nearly a year I had been with the Arrancar Army when news that Elam had taken over the Human World Coalition had spread. This interested me, as I always had been aware of the possible treachery of that man. It was a great example that having considerable power often corrupted individuals.

As the war keeps waging I'll stop at nothing to find out the truth for Armonia and also the truth about what really happened to me. If it comes down to it, I'll kill anyone and anything that gets in my way. I'll just have to stay on my toes and make sure that Ichigo and Colby don't get too heavily involved. For now, my relationship with Ichigo has remained virtually the same. We all know how fast things can change dramatically though...

Last edited by a moderator:
[spoili]
bleach_oc___the_colonel_by_zanpakuto_leader-d55hj1m.jpg

[/spoili]

Name:
Isiro Sanida

Appearance Age:

Race:
Shinigami -> Vizard

Leader

Affiliation:
Human World

History:
Isiro once was a Captain of the Gotei 13, keeping his Vizard side a secret from the rest of the Shinigami. Though Vizards helped with the Aizen crisis, it change the animosity between the two. He was the Captain of the 5th Division, his ability with Kido fitting for his Captains Role in the 5th Division. The longer he served in the Gotei 13, the harder it was to keep his Hollow side a secret, not because he couldn't control the Hollow, but because he wanted to learn more. He took every chance he could to get away from everyone and everything to go into his Inner World and speak, even train with his Hollow Spirit. This was when he began to separate from his Zanpakuto, she didn't like or enjoy the fact he ignored her and chose a Hollow beast over her. He wasn't intune with his Zanpakuto anymore, and he noticed it rather too late. Eventually he was questioned on why he was disappearing so many times, so he decided to tell the truth. He resigned from his position after the truth and left without much of another word.

Now that he left the Soul Society, he traveled the World of the Living in a Gigai, learning about the Humans and Quincy. He also took this time away from everything, deep away from Civilization and everyone to work on his peace between the two spirits within his Inner World. He had many arguments and fights, even times he wanted to just ignore both of them and forget about who and what he was. He didn't give up.

When the World of the Living was attacked by the Arrancar and Hollows, Isiro fought alone until he came across the Human Coalition force. He spoke with one of their Leaders and after a time of discussion, he decided to join them and lend his expertise and wisdom and what he knew and his abilities. He soon found himself in a place of Leadership once more as a 'Leader' he willingly took the position, but he told the Humans, Quincy, and Fullbringers what he was before accepting. He waned them to know that he was a Shinigami and what seemed like a Hollow, making him a Vizard like Ichigo and Others.

Personality:
Isiro is a kind and compassionate man. He cannot judge because of his current situation. He cares about the Humans, Quincy, and Shinigami alike. They all deserved to live peacefully together, and maybe the Hollows and Arrancar do to. No one understands the Hollows really, they were just treated as a threat. For good reason of course. Overall, he is nice to those that deserve it, he will show no hostility as long as they don't.

Fighting Style: (how does your character go at a fight? Just describe it. Give it everything they got? Plot and scheme? Provoke their opponent?)
_
Stats: 30

CQC- 6 - Isiro is considered Captain level in terms of Combat.
Kido/Hollow Techs- 8 - Isiro is advanced in Bakudo and Hado
Hoho- 4 - Isiro is lacking, Lieutenant Level, at Shunpo and Speed.
Soul Resonance- 6 - Captain Level
Reiatsu- 6 - Captain Level, He focuses more on his Hollow side.

_
Abilities:

**Shikai- Soul Resonance-3
**Unlimited Mask- Soul Resonance- 6; Reiatsu- 6

Custom Ability:
N/A

Zanpakuto:
Sealed State of Isiro's Zanpakuto.

Shikai:

Name & Release:
"Nijuushin" is the name of the Zanpakuto "Mimikku Nijuushin" His Zanpakuto stays in the same state, but now its ability is activated. The Ability of Nijuushin is the ability to Mimic/Copy his enemies attack, be it a Cero, Bala, Zanpakuto Ability, Etc. Any attack that is Spiritual or Zanpakuto based, he can mimic, however this has a drawback. While he can copy an attack and use it, he can only copy one attack per five minutes, and can only used the copy attack once per minute. So he can use an attack up to five times before Nijuushin forgets it, and he has to mimic it once more.

Relationship with wielder:
The relationship with his Zanpakuto is rather neutral. He tries to keep piece with Suisa, but she despises the fact that he listens and gets in touch with his Hollow/Vizard side more often that he does with her. The relationship is strained, but barely intact.

Bankai:
N/A

Hollow spirit:
His Hollow Spirit is a mirrored copy of himself, except wearing opposite colors, opposite skin color and eye color. Isiro's spirit is the more cruel side of him, wanting to let his anger out and destroy whoever opposes him and questions him.

Relationship with Vizard:
He has focused most of his time on his Hollow, learning from his spirit and allowing it to teach him, but he doesn't allow the Hollow to control him. He heard that being a Vizard is both Hollow and Shinigami, and when it happened he decided to take the chance and embrace his Hollow side. If he could understand his Hollow Spirit, he may be able to understand Arrancars/Hollows.

Mask:
His mask
Just so you know. This is a scratch AU. So no Aizen or Ichigo or anything from the canon arc-wise and history wise exist in this RP.