Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iroh

Original poster
e61afe44a6f23c4ad4a87054ace233d9.gif

Clearly I am a bleach fan and @Akashi is planning a bleach rp,

NO IM NOT TAKING HIS IDEA FOR A BLEACH RP, I JUST DON'T WANT IT TO DIE

I was thinking of creating an IC so we can introduce characters that we'd like to RP as in bleach
and some character can create some history with others, nothing major maybe some fights I
could actually use some help with this if people are interested but I have an idea for a character
and I don't want to forget my idea.

Now IDK what Akashi's rules will be for his RP so if you join Akashi's RP when its up you might
have to make changes so if you create a captain now don't assume you can have a captain for his rp

ALSO I want this to be light maybe even a little funny not every two seconds some type of destruction
focused more on character development like what makes them the way they are... if enough create characters
then I will work on the IC...

Appearance:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Race: (Shinigami/Quincy/Arrancar/Vizard)

Skills: (This goes without saying no OP they can't be skilled in all aspects)
(Novice, intermediate, expert, Master)
(Have some trade - offs can't be speedy and superstrong with perfect reiatsu control)
Kido -
Swordsmanship -
Shunpo - (We all know quick bursts of great speed that's how flash steps differs from speed)
Reiatsu Control -
Spiritual Awareness -
Hand to Hand -
Speed -
Strength -
Offensive fighter or defensive fighter or Kenpachi - (What type of fighter are they do they favor offense or defense and it doesn't mean they have to always be that way just that way... we all know Kenpachi type fighters are beyond just offense they don't care about defending at all so kenpachi is a berserk fighter)
Stamina - A kenpachi type character should have high stamina
Extra - Anything else that I forgot to add that you feel should be known

Weapon: (Zanpakuto/Bow)

Shikai release/Quincy techniques:

Bankai/Arrancar release advanced Quincy techniques:

Control of Hollow: poor/moderate/complete

History: (Optional)
Also they can be Arrancar's posing as humans and let it be known where the arrancar hole is​

@Ganryu
@Cirilla
@CursedDawn
@Piero
@Dakota K5
@Artorias
@SashaBliss
@Merlin

Last edited by a moderator:
oh neat, guess by you making this though, like you said, you're worried the other one will die already? did it even get beyond the interest check?
I might be interested but i wanna ask about my character (since i have two bleach characters but i'm in the process of TOTALLY rewriting my shinigami's zanpakuto so i only have one usable one).
She's an arrancar, her specialty is speed and she's the fastest there is, and when i say her specialty is speed i mean "could outpace Yoruichi without even using Resurrecion" but beyond her speed she has relatively low power all around so would that be ok?

oh neat, guess by you making this though, like you said, you're worried the other one will die already? did it even get beyond the interest check?
I might be interested but i wanna ask about my character (since i have two bleach characters but i'm in the process of TOTALLY rewriting my shinigami's zanpakuto so i only have one usable one).
She's an arrancar, her specialty is speed and she's the fastest there is, and when i say her specialty is speed i mean "could outpace Yoruichi without even using Resurrecion" but beyond her speed she has relatively low power all around so would that be ok?
Yea that would be ok great for npc battles but if anyone has a fight with you then you'll have to come up with something or choreograph action sequences cuz no one would like always missing just cuz you have a speedy character Ichigo fought guys like grimmjaw who had superior speed and byakuya and came out on top

@CursedDawn

oh that won't be a problem, she's not the killer type, she's nice :3
She holds back in fights and avoids killing her opponents, even in Resurrecion form (though if it goes that far she's a lot less willing to leave her enemy in one piece), so if she fights other people she'll naturally scale back her speed unless she feels the need to get serious

I wouldn't do this for several reasons one to being is he might not want there to be vizards, fullbringers, etc. He is most likely trying to make it on a large scale like the one we were previously in, it was huge trust me.

Edit: I mean by all means do the appearance and all that, but nothing that actually ha to do with the idea yet.

I wouldn't do this for several reasons one to being is he might not want there to be vizards, fullbringers, etc. He is most likely trying to make it on a large scale like the one we were previously in, it was huge trust me.
Yea he said Espada were allowed so I assumed vizard would be to... But you're right about fullbringers I think I will remove fullbringers from it

Yea he said Espada were allowed so I assumed vizard would be to... But you're right about fullbringers I think I will remove fullbringers from it
In the previous one it was that one of the character, I, had to make the vizards, mostly i because i was captain of squad 12, so vizards never got introduced because the rp died off to fast. Also he will most likely make multiple character sheets for each race.

@SashaBliss
This is just to have a history and backstory I don't want people giving up on the idea
I see this as a filler while we wait for him to create his rp

In the previous one it was that one of the character, I, had to make the vizards, mostly i because i was captain of squad 12, so vizards never got introduced because the rp died off to fast. Also he will most likely make multiple character sheets for each race.
This is just a rough draft so when he creates his the ideas are here for some characters just repurpose it for his CS

@SashaBliss
This is just to have a history and backstory I don't want people giving up on the idea
I see this as a filler while we wait for him to create his rp
no i was just saying in the previous one we were in the vizards still needed to be created but we never got to that part.

yeah but that's because quincy, have always been around
Ok I will keep the vizard option in hopes he introduces vizards but if he doesn't they can be changed to shinigami or even Espada

Oh lol, sorry, I thought this was my own interest thread. My bad.. edited out my parts.

(Remember I made Guerra to be the second Espada so his power and abilities were made to reflect that.)
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Guerra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 36[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Male
Height: 7'6" (Sealed) 11' (Resurrección)
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
Weight: 437 pounds (sealed) 600 pounds (Resurrección)
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
Personality:
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra is both kind and pleasant to anyone he meets even his enemies and he tries to be friends to his fellow espada as he sees them as family and is willing to die for this new family of his, in battle though he...changes into something else...something darker and more violent he turns into a monster that has only the goal of destroying what has threatened him of his allies this has lead to an infamous battle in which Guerra ripped a shinigami apart with his hands[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. [/BCOLOR]
Sexuality: Heterosexual
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Number: 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
ca7535856ac3e8b20a10217bcbe7bdd6.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra is massive in frame, most of his human appearance stayed with him after he ripped his mask off hiding the remnants of which under his beard. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Tattoo number: Left shoulder blade[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mask: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]His mask is small and nearly unnoticeable when he is first encountered, the remnants are hidden by his hair and are small tear shaped fragments under his beard and extend to his upper torso. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Zanpakuto name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]lanza endurecido: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000](Hardened spear)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sealed appearance:[/BCOLOR]
41-jUCwCbmL._SY300_.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]His sword is but a simple nodachi of six feet in length with a three foot blade when it is sealed. (Note: if some one else were to hold his blade they would need to use both hands, Guerra is able to use it like a normal Katana.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]released appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
HwcRfcE.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Takes the form of a spear rather than a sword like most others. Height 9', Guerra is unsure of why his blade becomes a spear though he has mastered its use non the less.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Resurrección:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rise the fallen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Form:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
f828fbfe4c970a85f390e7f6f1ff93d1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]His former mask's remnants start to spread, the ones under his beard expanding upwards forming his helm and red tassel, the face is lupine in nature giving a clue to what he once looked like. The fragments on his torso expand and form his chest, arm and leg armor, his final appearance is reminiscent of a western style knight at a expanded height of 11' 0" his spear also gets larger growing to an impressive 13', Along with this all of his powers are strengthened by this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Novice, intermediate, expert, Master)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Have some trade - offs can't be speedy and superstrong with perfect reiatsu control)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kido - Novice: Guerra knows only one kido and that is a shield to work with his spear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Swordsmanship -expert (Guerra while skilled with his blade is even deadlier with his spear which is at a master level)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sonído (Remember espada don't use flash step) - Guerra is able to use Sonído 8 times before needing to rest [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Reiatsu Control - Master[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Spiritual Awareness -Intermediate[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hand to Hand -expert[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Speed - Intermediate[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strength - Master[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Offensive fighter or defensive fighter or Kenpachi - Guerra is a hybrid fighter, his fighting style is reminiscent of a Greek Hoplite. He uses his power in one on one battles when not in his Resurrección marking his as a offensive fighter but relies on his strong shield kido and spear to push through attacks and punish those who get near him with his spear when his sword is released or he is in Resurrección. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Stamina - High[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra - Guerra is a powerful Espada and as such if he releases his power around lesser hollows or shinigami he may kill them or severely injure them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]As a Hollow he is able to use the Hierro or the Iron skin allowing him to fight sword or blade wielding opponents for a time. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra like any high level hollow is able to use a Cero, though his is unique in that it makes no sound until it impacts something.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra was a human who's life was only war and death but he was a compassionate person who many saw going to some form of paradise after death but that was not the case and when he died he would be filled with rage and hate for being forced to watch his wife and child die in his human life, when he was made a hollow it was that of a wolf like creature that roamed the great sands of Hueco mundo killing his fellow hollow with little care for what happened after. As he evolved so did his hate and anger, he eventually started to carve marks into his bone mask how many he had killed these would later be the remnants of his mask after he removed it. One day he was attacked by many other hallows and being outnumbered he saw his death upon him once again but...he would not die, the beast inside would not quit and would see these walking corpses that dared attack him broken and scattered across the sands for this trespass! He reached up and tugged at his mask slowly pulling it away and in an explosion of light his true form was released, but with this form came back long forgotten emotions and feelings from his human years of compassion and kindness so when the hollows that had surrounded him were on the ground from his massive power increase he merely walked away. He took the name Guerra meaning war after he caught flashed of battles and conflict he could not remember but seemed to have fought in. Now He seeks answers to his past of who he was when he was human.[/BCOLOR]
(Note) In the other Bleach Rp I was in with Guerra myself and one other RPer were planning that their character was a female Shinigami captain with a Bankai release remarkably similar to Guerra's Resurrección. We were going to go with the background that she was Guerra's wife from his human life that went to soul society when she died the same day Guerra did...to bad that Rp died. And yes I used ornstein from dark souls as inspiration of Guerra.​

(Remember I made Guerra to be the second Espada so his power and abilities were made to reflect that.)
[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Guerra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 36[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Height: 7'6" (Sealed) 11' (Resurrección)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight: 437 pounds (sealed) 600 pounds (Resurrección)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra is both kind and pleasant to anyone he meets even his enemies and he tries to be friends to his fellow espada as he sees them as family and is willing to die for this new family of his, in battle though he...changes into something else...something darker and more violent he turns into a monster that has only the goal of destroying what has threatened him of his allies this has lead to an infamous battle in which Guerra ripped a shinigami apart with his hands[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Number: 2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
ca7535856ac3e8b20a10217bcbe7bdd6.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra is massive in frame, most of his human appearance stayed with him after he ripped his mask off hiding the remnants of which under his beard. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Tattoo number: Left shoulder blade[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mask: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]His mask is small and nearly unnoticeable when he is first encountered, the remnants are hidden by his hair and are small tear shaped fragments under his beard and extend to his upper torso. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Zanpakuto name: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]lanza endurecido: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000](Hardened spear)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sealed appearance:[/BCOLOR]
41-jUCwCbmL._SY300_.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]His sword is but a simple nodachi of six feet in length with a three foot blade when it is sealed. (Note: if some one else were to hold his blade they would need to use both hands, Guerra is able to use it like a normal Katana.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]released appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
HwcRfcE.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Takes the form of a spear rather than a sword like most others. Height 9', Guerra is unsure of why his blade becomes a spear though he has mastered its use non the less.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Resurrección:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Rise the fallen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Form:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
f828fbfe4c970a85f390e7f6f1ff93d1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]His former mask's remnants start to spread, the ones under his beard expanding upwards forming his helm and red tassel, the face is lupine in nature giving a clue to what he once looked like. The fragments on his torso expand and form his chest, arm and leg armor, his final appearance is reminiscent of a western style knight at a expanded height of 11' 0" his spear also gets larger growing to an impressive 13', Along with this all of his powers are strengthened by this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Novice, intermediate, expert, Master)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Have some trade - offs can't be speedy and superstrong with perfect reiatsu control)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kido - Novice: Guerra knows only one kido and that is a shield to work with his spear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Swordsmanship -expert (Guerra while skilled with his blade is even deadlier with his spear which is at a master level)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sonído (Remember espada don't use flash step) - Guerra is able to use Sonído 8 times before needing to rest [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Reiatsu Control - Master[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Spiritual Awareness -Intermediate[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hand to Hand -expert[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Speed - Intermediate[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strength - Master[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Offensive fighter or defensive fighter or Kenpachi - Guerra is a hybrid fighter, his fighting style is reminiscent of a Greek Hoplite. He uses his power in one on one battles when not in his Resurrección marking his as a offensive fighter but relies on his strong shield kido and spear to push through attacks and punish those who get near him with his spear when his sword is released or he is in Resurrección. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Stamina - High[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra - Guerra is a powerful Espada and as such if he releases his power around lesser hollows or shinigami he may kill them or severely injure them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]As a Hollow he is able to use the Hierro or the Iron skin allowing him to fight sword or blade wielding opponents for a time. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra like any high level hollow is able to use a Cero, though his is unique in that it makes no sound until it impacts something.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Guerra was a human who's life was only war and death but he was a compassionate person who many saw going to some form of paradise after death but that was not the case and when he died he would be filled with rage and hate for being forced to watch his wife and child die in his human life, when he was made a hollow it was that of a wolf like creature that roamed the great sands of Hueco mundo killing his fellow hollow with little care for what happened after. As he evolved so did his hate and anger, he eventually started to carve marks into his bone mask how many he had killed these would later be the remnants of his mask after he removed it. One day he was attacked by many other hallows and being outnumbered he saw his death upon him once again but...he would not die, the beast inside would not quit and would see these walking corpses that dared attack him broken and scattered across the sands for this trespass! He reached up and tugged at his mask slowly pulling it away and in an explosion of light his true form was released, but with this form came back long forgotten emotions and feelings from his human years of compassion and kindness so when the hollows that had surrounded him were on the ground from his massive power increase he merely walked away. He took the name Guerra meaning war after he caught flashed of battles and conflict he could not remember but seemed to have fought in. Now He seeks answers to his past of who he was when he was human.[/BCOLOR]
(Note) In the other Bleach Rp I was in with Guerra myself and one other RPer were planning that their character was a female Shinigami captain with a Bankai release remarkably similar to Guerra's Resurrección. We were going to go with the background that she was Guerra's wife from his human life that went to soul society when she died the same day Guerra did...to bad that Rp died. And yes I used ornstein from dark souls as inspiration of Guerra.​
Cool character when @Akashi creates his forum maybe I can create a shinigami with history with Guerra
I would have liked to have read that rp

ok so i got a cs prepped but i wanna ask, is it ok if i've done it my way? Sorry but I just really don't like the template you put there...

ok so i got a cs prepped but i wanna ask, is it ok if i've done it my way? Sorry but I just really don't like the template you put there...
Yea of course sorry for the late reply this is just to get our ideas out when Akashi creates his Bleach rp you can make slight changes...
also tag me if you ask a question I wasn't watching this interest check all day
plus it helps to plot and plan maybe could have some history between characters
@CursedDawn

NAME:
Eliara

RACE:
Arrancar (Adjuchas class)

APPEARANCE:
5'7, pale skin, athletic build, hollow hole located in her stomach, mask remnant covers the upper right portion of her face and is completely smooth, lacking an eye hole but does have a black lightning-like streak across it, has waist length black hair kept in a single long braid, her eye is black, vertically oriented "101" tattoo on her left shin, her clothes are styled after a short Chinese dress, and are white with black trim (just like this), she wears a black sash around her waist, and plain black shoes.

HISTORY:
She was one of the earliest Arrancar created by Aizen that came out properly (i.e. with a largely human appearance and lacking more hollow like parts aside from what remained of her mask) and partly due to this she was also one of the strongest, at least at first. She earned a place as one of the first Espada, the Primera Espada as well in fact, but was removed from the group later, mostly due to her being far too merciful but also due to her relative weakness outside of her speed. So she gained the number 101 as a Privaron Espada, which she soon left however, as she harbored a deep hate of Aizen but lacked the strength to stop him herself. The sole reason she had stayed as long as she had was in hopes she might find a way to stop him or gain enough allies to do so, but unfortunately she failed to do so.
Now she spends most of her time in the human world (though she occasionally returns to Hueco Mundo). She constantly restrains her power so as not to disturb humanity or any stationed Shinigami. She finds the human world odd and crowded but rather entertaining. She enjoys helping others quite a lot, and will happily go out of her way to help any stray souls she comes across. She has also been known to, on occasion, summon hollows in the vicinity of Shinigami. She never calls out any that are strong enough to be a real threat though. Part of the reason she does this is to test the Shinigami but mostly to purify hollows as she lacks the ability to do so being a hollow herself.

PERSONALITY:
Eliara is warm and gentle to those she meets, some refer to her as motherly. She believes that as an Arrancar it is her duty to protect the souls of the dead from her lesser kin who cannot control themselves. She however despises any Hollow (Arrancar or otherwise) who has control over themselves and still hunts innocent souls. She greatly dislikes resorting to violence to solve problems yet she does enjoy fighting for sport on fair terms. She loves being able to help people and did she not fear what Soul Society might think of her as an Arrancar she would openly approach them offering her assistance. She enjoys being in high places, anywhere she has a broad view of everything around her.
In her Resurrecion, she shows no emotion. She is cold and her mercy only extends to leaving her enemy alive. For Eliara, if she has been driven as far as transforming, diplomacy is no longer an option, and she will not hesitate to dismember her enemies to stop them from fighting back.

ABILITIES:
Hollow control- as an Adjuchas class Arrancar, Eliara can command non Arrancar hollows up to and including Adjuchas.
Precision- due to her relative lack of physical power beyond speed, she relies almost entirely on precision, and is able to expertly strike even the smallest openings or weak points with ease.
Speed- Eliara's speed is unmatched, no one, not even the Espada that came after her can keep up with her and she can easily keep her speed up for extended periods. Without even using Sonido she can easily outpace anyone but the most experienced users of the various high speed techniques. With her fastest Sonido, not even the legendary Goddess of Flash, Yoruichi, could keep up with her.
Hierro- Her hierro is strong enough to block an unreleased zanpakuto blade and at least partially block shikai level as well.
Cero- Eliara's cero is fired from her fingertips. Her cero require little to no charge time, but are extremely narrow (not quite as wide as her hand) however while small they are extremely dense and possess incredible penetrative power. She is capable of firing up to five at once while maintaining decent accuracy.
Gran Rey Cero- As a (former) Espada, Eliara can utilize this special and extremely powerful version of cero by infusing her cero with her own blood. Fired from her palm, this form is dwarfs the power of her normal cero and is capable of wide scale destruction. Because it is far less stable it explodes violently upon impact and damages anything nearby. Due to its excessive destructive power Eliara hates using this and has only actually used it for the sake of showing off before. Her Gran Rey Cero is dark gray with flickers of yellow.

ZANPAKUTO:
Eliara's zanpakuto takes the form of a wakizashi and is worn on her right hip. The hilt is solid black, the guard is triangular with feather like edges.
Resurrecion- Released by using her speed to vibrate her zanpakuto and calling the release command "Blur, Kaminari no Kage" (it means Lightning's Shadow). In her released form, Eliara grows 4 large wings with jet black feathers on her back, her legs below the knee become solid white and bird-like, her fingers and toes each grow long razor sharp black talons capable of shearing through metal, her mask shifts to cover both eyes (similar in appearance to white goggles) with a matching black streak appearing over the newly covered eye. Her clothes become a bit longer and gains a feather like texture.
In this form, her already extreme speed is further enhanced. She is so fast she is able to seemingly attack from numerous places simultaneously and her razor sharp talons can rip through all but the strongest weapons and armor. By her own words, her speed in this form is so great she can "strike faster than lightning".

WEAKNESSES:
Lack of power- Despite having once held the rank of Primera Espada, Eliara's power is almost entirely in her incredible speed. Neither her physical or spiritual power are particularly powerful. As a result while her speed is unmatched she is entirely reliant upon it, if one can block her blade or slow her down, she would have trouble challenging even a Lieutenant level Shinigami.
Mercy- Eliara is extremely merciful, and is inherently unwilling to harm others. She always holds back unless forced to get more serious and even if forced as far as her Resurrecion she will never kill her enemy.​

Last edited:
NAME:
Eliara

RACE:
Arrancar (Adjuchas class)

APPEARANCE:
5'7, pale skin, athletic build, hollow hole located in her stomach, mask remnant covers the upper right portion of her face and is completely smooth, lacking an eye hole but does have a black lightning-like streak across it, has waist length black hair kept in a single long braid, her eye is black, vertically oriented "101" tattoo on her left shin, her clothes are styled after a short Chinese dress, and are white with black trim (just like this), she wears a black sash around her waist, and plain black shoes.

HISTORY:
She was one of the earliest Arrancar created by Aizen that came out properly (i.e. with a largely human appearance and lacking more hollow like parts aside from what remained of her mask) and partly due to this she was also one of the strongest, at least at first. She earned a place as one of the first Espada, the Primera Espada as well in fact, but was removed from the group later, mostly due to her being far too merciful but also due to her relative weakness outside of her speed. So she gained the number 101 as a Privaron Espada, which she soon left however, as she harbored a deep hate of Aizen but lacked the strength to stop him herself. The sole reason she had stayed as long as she had was in hopes she might find a way to stop him or gain enough allies to do so, but unfortunately she failed to do so.
Now she spends most of her time in the human world (though she occasionally returns to Hueco Mundo). She constantly restrains her power so as not to disturb humanity or any stationed Shinigami. She finds the human world odd and crowded but rather entertaining. She enjoys helping others quite a lot, and will happily go out of her way to help any stray souls she comes across. She has also been known to, on occasion, summon hollows in the vicinity of Shinigami. She never calls out any that are strong enough to be a real threat though. Part of the reason she does this is to test the Shinigami but mostly to purify hollows as she lacks the ability to do so being a hollow herself.

PERSONALITY:
Eliara is warm and gentle to those she meets, some refer to her as motherly. She believes that as an Arrancar it is her duty to protect the souls of the dead from her lesser kin who cannot control themselves. She however despises any Hollow (Arrancar or otherwise) who has control over themselves and still hunts innocent souls. She greatly dislikes resorting to violence to solve problems yet she does enjoy fighting for sport on fair terms. She loves being able to help people and did she not fear what Soul Society might think of her as an Arrancar she would openly approach them offering her assistance. She enjoys being in high places, anywhere she has a broad view of everything around her.
In her Resurrecion, she shows no emotion. She is cold and her mercy only extends to leaving her enemy alive. For Eliara, if she has been driven as far as transforming, diplomacy is no longer an option, and she will not hesitate to dismember her enemies to stop them from fighting back.

ABILITIES:
Hollow control- as an Adjuchas class Arrancar, Eliara can command non Arrancar hollows up to and including Adjuchas.
Precision- due to her relative lack of physical power beyond speed, she relies almost entirely on precision, and is able to expertly strike even the smallest openings or weak points with ease.
Speed- Eliara's speed is unmatched, no one, not even the Espada that came after her can keep up with her and she can easily keep her speed up for extended periods. Without even using Sonido she can easily outpace anyone but the most experienced users of the various high speed techniques. With her fastest Sonido, not even the legendary Goddess of Flash, Yoruichi, could keep up with her.
Hierro- Her hierro is strong enough to block an unreleased zanpakuto blade and at least partially block shikai level as well.
Cero- Eliara's cero is fired from her fingertips. Her cero require little to no charge time, but are extremely narrow (not quite as wide as her hand) however while small they are extremely dense and possess incredible penetrative power. She is capable of firing up to five at once while maintaining decent accuracy.
Gran Rey Cero- As a (former) Espada, Eliara can utilize this special and extremely powerful version of cero by infusing her cero with her own blood. Fired from her palm, this form is dwarfs the power of her normal cero and is capable of wide scale destruction. Because it is far less stable it explodes violently upon impact and damages anything nearby. Due to its excessive destructive power Eliara hates using this and has only actually used it for the sake of showing off before. Her Gran Rey Cero is dark gray with flickers of yellow.

ZANPAKUTO:
Eliara's zanpakuto takes the form of a wakizash and is worn on her right hip. The hilt is solid black, the guard is triangular with feather like edges.
Resurrecion- Released by using her speed to vibrate her zanpakuto and calling the release command "Blur, Kaminari no Kage" (it means Lightning's Shadow). In her released form, Eliara grows 4 large wings with jet black feathers on her back, her legs below the knee become solid white and bird-like, her fingers and toes each grow long razor sharp black talons capable of shearing through metal, her mask shifts to cover both eyes (similar in appearance to white goggles) with a matching black streak appearing over the newly covered eye. Her clothes become a bit longer and gains a feather like texture.
In this form, her already extreme speed is further enhanced. She is so fast she is able to seemingly attack from numerous places simultaneously and her razor sharp talons can rip through all but the strongest weapons and armor. By her own words, her speed in this form is so great she can "strike faster than lightning".

WEAKNESSES:
Lack of power- Despite having once held the rank of Primera Espada, Eliara's power is almost entirely in her incredible speed. Neither her physical or spiritual power are particularly powerful. As a result while her speed is unmatched she is entirely reliant upon it, if one can block her blade or slow her down, she would have trouble challenging even a Lieutenant level Shinigami.
Mercy- Eliara is extremely merciful, and is inherently unwilling to harm others. She always holds back unless forced to get more serious and even if forced as far as her Resurrecion she will never kill her enemy.​
Nice character I like her

Status
Not open for further replies.