Bleach: Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no questions? Akashi. Hurry your damn ass up.

(This is just a joke.)

Reactions: Cush Almighty
'kay, question, when's the OOC coming up?

I can't answer that one. Akashi only knows.

I just found out that I saved my Espada from the other bleach RP Edward made long ago and far away...this makes me happy.

Reactions: Detective Zero
Sorry guys, been extremely busy the past few days. Will try to find some time for the creation of the OOC.

How much closer is to being finished? Haven't been in a bleach role play for some time. Never even got to finish the first chapter 1 of it. Hope you do it justice buddy.

Ok we're all eager if you can put up a character sheet so some can start working on ideas

tumblr_lj57goZvBh1qdjdp1o1_500.jpg

Reactions: Ganryu
Lol..

I am getting the OOC up this friday or definetely saturday. So 100% in the weekend. Been extremely busy for too long,, still am.. But gonna get this rolling.

No worries Akashi I'm working on another project myself anyways.

Oh so no need for my interest check I'm glad but will u have vizards

No worries Akashi I'm working on another project myself anyways.
Oh? You are? What might that be?

@Iroh - I've no intention of having vizards in the beginning. But I will have them. In the future.

Oh? You are? What might that be?

@Iroh - I've no intention of having vizards in the beginning. But I will have them. In the future.
Muvluv based rp, I'll likely make the interest check tomorrow already ahve 4 interested.

Muvluv based rp, I'll likely make the interest check tomorrow already ahve 4 interested.
Muvluv... Really? Going all cray cray against the BETA? Count me interested as well.

Is it based on the new anime thats airing right now? Schzwarzermarken?

Muvluv... Really? Going all cray cray against the BETA? Count me interested as well.

Is it based on the new anime thats airing right now? Schzwarzermarken?
No, its at the end of the Alternative Timeline in 2004, we'll be various UN backed forces to retake, or at least provide a distraction for the forces that will retake Europe.

Stand Alone, but totally in Universe. Funny you mention Schwarzermarken, as the unit leader will likely be East German.

Calling it Muvluv Ironfront, well unless someone else has a better suggestion.

Reactions: Akashi
Hoi, already got in contact with Akashi earlier today but I'm definitely being a part of this hands down. Nice to see plenty of familiar faces too.

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.