Bleach Nightlands RP

A

Artorias de Nito

Original poster

Bleach Nightlands RP is a literary roleplaying site based on an alternative interpretation of Bleach.​

• We have a hard-stat system. Because we think that it's too hard to balance a speed-of-light fight, we let the numbers speak instead. Of course, people are welcome to freeform as well, though the important site-wide events will contain at the very least one stat-fight for most involved.

• [*] We have a focus on PvP. The Nightlands is a world in conflict and all characters can expect to participate. An important part of PvP is balance and fairness, our system is engineered to ensure this by placing the burden on our staff who create techniques specifically designed to match your character's personality and fighting style.

[*] We offer four playable races on the Nightlands each with their own unique advantages and disadvantages; Shinigami, Arrancar, Bountu and Humans.

[*] We provide a highly interactive RP environment with an ever changing story. The Nightlands world is inhabited by five influential factions that characters are able to join and aid in the battle for supremacy. Characters are able to gain power and influence within the world and help influence the outcome of the various Nightlands conflicts.

[*] We have a completely different RP setting from canon Bleach. Because people grow too obsessed with the Espada and Captain positions, we have removed them. On Nightlands, there is no Soul Society nor Hueco Mundo. Instead, everything takes place in the real world, with various political and ideological Factions fighting for power in the supernatural underbelly of the world, known as the Nightlands.

We are currently open for character applications and RP, but the system is in beta, so many of our rules are subject to change! We are also seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our Staff team!​

We hope you will be joining us soon!

I'm definitely game I just found this as I was signing off be back soon