Bleach: Fractured Souls (IC)

Aiune Noistine - Sexta
Heuco Mundo - Las Noches - Meeting Room

One by one, the chosen Arrancars gathered before Primera. Even though Aiune thought she was the first to arrive, Noveno had beaten her there. Vacio waited in one of the dark corners for the rest of chosen to gather before taking his seat among them. Next was the little cutie Quinto. At first glance, Maria seems harmless, no more threatening than a child, but that was all meant to deceive. She outranked Aiune for a reason and would probably devour her if she had the opportunity...still she was adorable!

Just as Quinto stepped through the door, so did Tres. Tres was a quiet man, far more reserved than Aiune and had an air mystery to him like Primera. As he entered and took his seat, he asked Quinto his signature "Why do Birds fly?". A question that seemed to have no one answer, and if there was a correct answer, Aiune sure as hell couldn't tell you. One day Aiune would like to hear Erik's answer instead. Octava was the next to join them without a word, not even a nod to Primera. Was Mr. Grumpy Pants upset again? That was to be expected by now, still, Godfrey really needed to lighten up.

Segundo was next to arrive and remains silent as she stood at Primera's side. Igieda was only second to Saru, and if for some reason Primera would be unable to lead, she would most likely take over his position as leader. Aiune had never seen her laugh or smile, always the same still expression plastered on her face. It would really brighten up the place if people around here just changed their attitudes, at least for a day if anything. Next of the chosen Arrancar to arrived was Septima, another person choosing to play the silent game. Kurono may have been ranked Septima, but Aiune still respected her as a warrior just as she did everyone else.

Last to arrive was Cuatro he was already trying to ruffle some feathers. He's always looking for some kind of fight, verbal or physical, it didn't matter as long as it was some form of confrontation. Argenan was like a dog desperate to prove his strength. He preys on anyone remotely weaker than him, choosing to torment Maria as soon he found an opening. What Cuatro said wasn't wrong, weakness of will leads to weakness of body, which always leads to defeat and death. He got a sick pleasure out reminding Maria of that and didn't care to even hid that smug smirk of his.

Now with all chosen Arrancar's present, they finally received their orders. Their job was to put an end to the uprising and prove themselves worthy by returning victorious. Simple order that Aiune understood and didn't need any hints on finding these rebels. When Erik waved for her to follow him, she did so immediately. She stood up from her seat and walked over to his side and followed him out the door, but before leaving with her partner, she turns to those behind her. "So I've noticed everyone her look pretty miserable here. I sat once we squash this rebellion, let's return here and have a victory party." She kept an earnest smile on her face as she spoke to them. "So I wish all of you a swift victory and to returned unharmed." With that, she lifted her right arm and waved them goodbye as she walked out the door with Erik.

If Aiune had one problem when working with Erik, it was the way he spoke. He spoke in metaphors and analogies that just made Aiune's head spin. She was never too keen exactly what he meant at times, and it might just be on purpose. If he knows she gets confused easily, why not spell it out for her? "Hawks Standard?" She asked looking lost as she interrupting him and his Fracción. "Are we going to be flying on hawks?" She questioned not sure of his answer. "And what Jungle are you talking about? This is Hueco Mundo silly, nothing bust sand here. That one mad absolutely no sense Erik!"

zaraki_kenpachi_resurreccion_by_arrancarfighter-d9b4eg7.png

One by one, its prey had arrived. Two souls that looked more than anything ordinary. From beneath the mask, its eyes squinted at the Shinigami before him. Breathing, growling for a mere second, it would only watch and wait. Even if both the Shinigami were there, it was more than likely ready for them. After all, that was its intention.

Its heavy tail was slowly wagging to and fro, and it did not take long before the white haired Shinigami charged in with his Zanpakutō. In an attempt to cut the Hollow from its hip to its shoulder, that attack was blocked by the portruding bone that was sharp and solid like a blade.

However, the Hollow was surprised when the Shinigami anticipated the block, and used the momentum to come in with a hard punch from the right, connecting with his face. Unfortunately for its adversary, the punch did not push it back. It's face merely moved in the opposite direction of the punch.

By now, the Hollow's face turned back to its original position. A growl escaped its lips. The mask covering its face, its mouth opened up. What was visible was its fanged teeths. Like a predator ready to kill its prey. Breathing, its long tongue fell out. Not allowing the Shinigami to pull away, its hand just below the blade that had blocked the Shinigami's Zanpakutō, had grabbed the wrist.

"Hrrn!!" Beastly sounds escaped its mouth, its long tongue reaching for the Zanpakutō, licking it in the process. Turning right with force, the heavy weighted tail came in with a crushing blow to the Shinigam's ribs. The strength alone behind the tail would propel the Shinigami into a nearby wall.

In combination with that, the Hollow's mouth was wide open, and was charging a bright red Cero that it would release towards the Shinigami.

@Cush Almighty @Red Thunder

Vacio
Los Noches

The moment Saru had finished his short speech, Vacio opens his eyes and takes his leave not bothering to stick around any longer. He casual makes his way back to his own room passing the messenger that was sent to his room before the meeting. Vacio enters his room which was now an empty tiled white room with five Fauteuil chairs in the center. The doorway closes behind Vacio before the walls and floors begin to fall tile by tile as he walks to the chairs where his Fracción's had been waiting.
"lets begin" He says taking a seat just as the last of the tiles fall. The room had become a dark void with what seemed to be a bottomless pit below them.
" i guess ill go first" Guerra says leaning back on his chair.
"it seems the servants are in the dark themselves, this place go's through servents like clockwork, so even if any of them had any connection or knowledge about insurgents they wouldent be around long enouph, besides she was like a dead fish, she just layed there and...."
" we get it!" Muerte snaps, not wanting Guerra to go into detail about his mission.

" as for our mission, the only thing we found was nothing but sand and..."
She looks at Hambre who was in the middle of eating a small dead lizard like hollow " and some snacks for big guy here" Vacio looks at them before looking at the last member of his Fracción.
" im afraid, the forrest had nothing to offer either " Vencedor says crossing his arms.
" but do you honestly believe that these "insurgents" would have the brains to come up with something like this? I mean, even if they were able to aid hollows evolutions to build an army , there army would be nothing but ants compaired to the Primera and his chosen"

" all these task's are so close to home, do you really believe the head of this operation would be right under our nose's"
Muerte says looking at Vacio with a curious face. Vacio thinks to himself before looking at Muerte
" the only ones who are capable of rivaling the primera would be one of the seven, so there is no reason to believe any of them who claim there loyalty"
" so then what now? No leads? Do we just wait?"
" the primera has ordered his Números to search for the unkown enemy, and has offered up there positions should they fail, so it will not be long before the enemy reveal them selves" Vacio says opening a Garganta infront of his chair.

" i wouldn't mind interigating the Séptima " Guerra says moving his eyebrows up and down as he looks at Muerte who was rolling her eyes. " so what do you want us to do?" Vencedor says watching as Vacio steps into the Garganta.
" nothing" Vacio says as the portal closes.
" dam, i guess that means no... and now i got the sudden cravings for watermelons"
" whats a watermelon? Sounds tasty"
" yes they are"
" idiots"
A few minutes later Vacio exits the Gargata that appeared infront of the entrance to Cinco's room and waits until she returned.​

YrLUAXy_d.jpg

the World of the Living | Nagoya City

Hand met bone, and the mask gave way, turning in response to Aiji's fist. He grunted, feeling some small satisfaction at the successful feint. The feeling evaporated instantly as cold claws wrapped around his sword arm, locking his wrist in a vise-like grip. His fist retracted from the Hollow mask in impromptu defense, the Shinigami uncertain of the incoming attack. Like a tickle in his mind, Kagami whispered something urgent, eager to partake in combat. The words of the release came to mind, and Aiji opened his mouth to utter them.

But there was no time. Pain, somehow both dull and sharp, lanced through his left side. His fingers clenched in involuntarily as they were trained, preventing the shock of the blow from causing him to drop the sword. Nevertheless, he wasn't braced to take the hit in any meaningful way. He flew to his right in response, only just managing to rotate enough in the air to land feet first against the bricked wall. As it was, the bricks beneath his feet cracked loudly, splinters of dried red clay exploding out from the force. Wincing as his legs absorbed the full impact, Aiji found his center enough to drop from the wall to the rooftop. He stood up among the rubble and brick, and his right hand went to his side to nurse the bruise.

"Hell of a hit, for a damned Hollow," he muttered, glancing at his Zanpakuto. "I suppose we need to approach this more carefully."

You should have from the beginning.

Aiji clicked his teeth in irritation, knowing that the lizard was right. Giving his ribs a turn or two to stretch out the traumatized muscles, he adopted a defensive stance, his right side presented to the Hollow with his blade extending from his left hand behind him. He whispered the release.

"Return what was given, Kagami."

The blade glistened with a kind of liquid illumination, and it shifted, stretching perpendicular to the hilt and tracing his forearm. The light dissipated, revealing a simple bladed tonfa, the edges gray and dull. Still in his defensive stance, Aiji opened his hand toward the Hollow then gestured back and forth with his fingers. The message was clear as day.

Come at me.

The red glow of the Hollow's gathering reiatsu cast a harsh light on their surroundings, and Aiji smiled despite himself. The fight was about to shift in his benefit.

@Akashi @Cush Almighty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doctor Jax
screen-shot-2018-03-28-at-1-16-08-pm-png.157520

Once again during one of these meetings the only person Godfrey had an ounce of honest respect for was Erik. Hell as much as it pained the man these meetings even reminded him how much more bearable his own partner was compared to the rest of the numerous. Vacio was a lurker, Aiune was too nice for her own good, Maria was naive, Argenan was just an animal that could use a damn blade and their leader's ego could crush fucking mountains. At least he was pretty neutral in regards to Kurono.

Power was indeed the one true law in the world but that didn't mean you had to roll over and accept it. The tension in the room was obviously heavy as the quick and blunt meeting was gone over. Godfrey had made sure to withhold his temper all the way through knowing that it would be far more than just a little outburst.

At Aiune's good luck goodbye the man couldn't help but think to himself...'Why do you think we all look fucking miserable? Look who leads us, look who we work beside. The fuck is there to be happy about any of this other than just existing?'

Sometime during the whole shitshow however the Octava's gaze did move to his partner Igieda and caught a glimpse of something he rarely saw expressed by her, a small hint of anger or frustration. Having been around her often he was use to seeing her mute expressions and movements and he'd become fairly good at noticing small bits of expression from the woman here and there. This in addition to not only the Segundo but Quinto as well both asking for additional information alarmed Godfrey ever so slightly and so he reacted. After all this time staying still and silent the man casually stood from his seat, his palms resting flat upon the table before him. "The powerful don't compromise for the weak, you two." The statement being directed at Maria and Igieda. They still didn't seem to understand their position here. This wasn't a republic or even a monarchy; this was a dictatorship and the dictator just say he could care less right to their faces. Those who understood this at least at some level were smart enough to have already left the meeting. Of course most would scoff at the man for saying so despite only being the Octava but that was just it. Despite his position and the things believed about him, he understood how things worked.

"Igieda...I'll wait for you outside. Don't take too long; I know how slow you move." With that he turned and left the room without another word not having once even looked in the Primera's direction and for good reason. For Godfrey held more rage and anger for that man than anyone else in all of Las Noches. Hate the strongest...hate him for all that he is...let that rage fuel your ambitions...let it be that which keeps you alive...

Mention: @Everybody
Interaction: @Doctor Jax @Karyra

km0piar-png.153086

Hanabi was enjoying the beginning of her little spar with Kairi much as some of the onlookers were probably enjoying the show as well; however, all of that came to a screeching halt as the sparring captain and lieutenant halted close to the same time. The sudden scream of pain that came from Minori caused the captain to turn and face the situation at hand. The ring leader was of course taking the cowards way out with a hostage.

Hanabi casually lifted her sword up and rest it upon her shoulder as she smiled in the man's direction. "And here I was about to thank you for putting all of this together and giving me such a good time...then you go and pull a stunt like this." Her expression shifted to that of a killer within an instant. She refrained from moving to abide by the terms for now but her unflinching gaze said it all. Hanabi wanted to eviscerate him plain and simple. Sadly at the moment she lacked the means to do so without getting Minori killed.

Interaction: @Doctor Jax
Mention: @Detective Zero

xnswu0.png

Seireitei - 4th Division
Office ---> Warehouse

There was a firm succession of knocks against the thin sliding door, a pair of jewel-red eyes glancing up from the book held in her hands. Now, who could that be? Yuuna wondered silently, as she was forced to close her light novel. It was just getting to the juicy parts, which made her all the more reluctant to answer the visitor immediately.

"Whoever it is can wait another fifteen seconds or so." Yuuna thought selfishly to herself, placing the book face down on her desk. It was a thought that would never come to fruition, even if she did want to revel in just being Yuuna for a moment longer.

"Yes, Akane?" The captain answered calmly, speaking no louder than necessary for her voice to reach her assistant's ears.

The delicate bamboo shifted out of place swiftly, revealing none other than her assistant Akane, and a mess from the ninth division. He was a young, black haired male. The exhaustion he wore on his face and the black and blue marks along his skin made it obvious that there was some sort of trouble. It wasn't uncommon to see the wounded in the fourth division barracks, but his wounds hardly called for a visit from the captain - or her personal assistant. Her gaze shifted to the plum of the eye that seemed to dominate the poor kid's whole face, and she breathed a sigh.

"That's a nasty black eye you've got there. I'm guessing there are more where that came from." Captain Akahoshi spoke in a gentle voice towards the poor man, before her gaze wandered towards the slender purple-haired woman standing several feet in front of her.

"What's the news, Akane? This must be urgent if you couldn't even find the time to patch him up first." The bronze-skinned woman spoke with an air of authority, no malice in her tone as she seemed to disapprove of her assistant's actions.

"Yes, ma'am! There is news that the lieutenant of the 9th division, Tachibana Minori, is severely injured and being held hostage at a warehouse by the leader of an underground fight club." Akane's voice held a crisp clarity, her lips moving quickly. She didn't even stop to take a breath after speaking.

Captain Akahoshi quietly listened to Akane's brief, simply nodding slowly in acknowledgement of what was said. "I see..." She said quietly, drawing her hands together underneath her chin. "A hostage situation? I'm not typically the one they would call in this situation, so I'm going to assume everyone else has their hands tied."

"Yes, ma'am. I was informed that the leader is able to block others from using kido, as well as blocking the release of their zanpakuto." The captain rose from her desk, pausing briefly at the new information. She could feel her eyebrows raise with surprise, and Akane saw it too. Without missing a step, the captain continued on her way, taking her zanpakuto off of its stand in her office. "I do believe you should proceed with caution, Captain."

Ignoring the last words of her assistant, Captain Akahoshi walked towards the door, her assistant turning on her heels to follow as their shoulders were only mere inches apart. Once they were out of earshot of the messenger, and quietly traversing the halls, Akane began to speak once more.

"Captain, I was able to devise a plan based on the information I've received. I do believe I am well equipped to assist with the hostage situation." Akane said, as they exited the 4th division barracks.

"Of course." Captain Akashiro replied, not at all surprised to hear that her assistant had already planned the best course of action to take. Akane had many talents, plenty that had nothing to do with answering to Yuuna's every beck and call. She was an ex member of the Onmitsukido, and also happened to be obsessed with spy books from the human world. "I trust you to lead the way."

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Both Captain Akahoshi and Akane were on the roof of the warehouse where the lieutenant, and a whole lot of other shinigami were being kept. The two were crouched near a small window that allowed them to see into the majority of the crowded building. Nestled deep within the crowd was the 9th lieutenant, and a man she'd never seen in her life holding the woman hostage. She was able to pick up on several other familiar reiatsu in the area as well, but the captain had yet to spot them.

"Akane?" Akahoshi glanced to her right, giving a look to the assistant as if to initiate the start of whatever plan they had concocted. The sight of so many injured made her want to get this over as quickly as possible.

Akane stood up from her position, giving a firm nod to her superior before appearing to flee from the rooftop. Clutched between her fingertips was a white ball about the size of a golf ball. She crept alongside the building, before finding a piece of the wall that was worn and easy to slip through unnoticed. She moved through the space with ease, her presence undetected as she moved through the crowd. Her expression flat, she flicked her wrist in one discreet motion and released the ball from her fingertips, giving it the momentum necessary to carry it across the floor.

The ball suddenly erupted into a loud explosion, and released a thick, white smoke into the building. While there wasn't any real danger, it seemed to cause an uproar among the rogue shinigami and the prisoners. Those that realized that there wasn't in fact a real explosion took it upon themselves to make for the exits, while others cowered, and some fought among themselves.

Akane was already making her way through the chaos in a series of snake like movements that showcased her flexibility, and the ability to move nearly unseen. She was heading for the lieutenant, her eyes trained well enough to see with some clarity through the smoke.
@Doctor Jax

Last edited:
Yasuke Noboru 7th Div Capt Banner.png
World Of The Living - Nagoya City - Abandoned Factory
Aiji was fearless when confronting the Hollow. He crouched down into a running position and darted towards it. His Zanpakuto shimmered in the light as he used it to slash at the Hollow. The Hollow guarded against Aiji's strike with one of its own blades, but that was what Aiji was expecting of the foolish beast. At the moment their blades clashed, Aiji was able to squeeze in a powerful punch with his right and directly to the Hollow's mask. The punch did little to push the creature back and only forced its head to turn to the left.

The Hollow grabbed Aiji's left wrist tightly while its mouth opened wide and revealed beastly teeth and a disgusting long tongue. The Hollow had no intention of letting Aiji pull away and avoid its next attack. Its repulsive tongue licked over Aiji's Zanpakuto just before smashing its large thick tail into the left side of his ribs. The sound of the Hollow's tail hitting Aiji filled the air before sending Aiji directly towards the concrete wall of the abandoned factory. "Whoa, that did not look or sound pretty. Need to keep an eye on that tail for now on Aiji." Yasuke mentioned as he watched his partner be flung through the air. Yasuke didn't sound very concern for his friend's well-being, he was sure Aiji would pull through in the end with minimum harm.

As Aiji was propelled towards the concrete wall, he rotated in the air just enough to land on his feet and let his legs absorb most of the impact. The concrete cracked upon Aiji impact and fell apart below his feet. He could tell Aiji had taken some damage from the Hollow's attack, but a little pain like that couldn't stop Aiji or any Capt. for that matter.

As the Hollow charged a Cero in mid-air, Aiji decided to step it up a notch and get serious. "Return what was given..." was Kagami's release command. The sealed Zanpakuto transitioned into its release state. Kagami shined brightly as its shape changed and became a bladed tonfa capable of some interesting things which the Hollow would soon find out. Directing that Cero at Aiji would be a crucial mistake on its part. Attacks based solely on Reiatsu would usually be devoured by Kagami like at bowl noddles. Yasuke had no idea of the limits of Kagami yet it was unlikely the Hollow could overcome it.

As the battle seemed to grow more intense, the usually serious Capt. couldn't help but smile with joy and excitement like a child. He wanted to get closure to the action, but that would make him more of a liability than a spectator. After watching Aiji taunt the Hollow, Yasuke couldn't help but comment. He cuffed his hands around his mouth and yelled out to him. "Having some fun yet Aiji? That last hit looked like it stung, no shame in tagging out!" He said obviously kidding, Aiji wouldn't hear the end of it if he did so. "Come on Aiji, kick its ass already! Don't make me into a liar!" referring to the claim he made to Lt. Kenta that this would only take 5 minutes.

zaraki_kenpachi_resurreccion_by_arrancarfighter-d9b4eg7.png
The Shinigami was a formidable opponent. Little did the Hollow expect, that his own Cero would be fizzled away. Unexpected, the Shinigami seemed to come out unscathed for some reason. The adversary before him could not be left alive.

It was mad. It growled, screamed, but that quickly changed when the second Shinigami spoke up. Turning away from the first one, it charged a second Cero from its mouth. It was a reckless Hollow, but it was one who did not know of fear. Could this Shinigami do the same as the first one? And make the Cero go away? Nevertheless, the Hollow was prepared if that was the case.

Releasing the Cero against the Afro Shinigami, it would quickly go down on all four, and run like a wolf, but at an extreme speed. Jumping up in the air thanks to its speedy momentum, the Hollow swung its arm in the empty air; like it was stabbing something. The portruded blade right above its hand extended. Increasing in length in quite the speed, aiming straight for the Shinigami's chest, closing the distance.

@Cush Almighty @Red Thunder

Last edited:
uRl9bI1.jpg

SOUL SOCIETY
WotL - NAGOYA CITY - EXPO CENTER
KASHIWABARA HAJIME

Watching everything unfold to something totally unnecessary was not surprising. The Captain of the twelfth division was a mad scientist. Going overboard by exploding yet another building. There were other options on the table as well. Hajime could clearly not do much but just stand there.

The abomination such as the hollow was gone, or dead, while the humans were saved. Even if it wasn't his place, he had to do something. "Yukimura-san. I think we've done enough already. We should head back to our base and wait for the others. Proceed with caution. Perhaps even return to Soul Society."

Tightening the grip around his Zanpakutō, there was more for him to say. "Kagetsuchi-san, what do you think? Yukimura-san has done enough as it is." Using Shunpo to appear before her, he continued.

"Yukimura-san. There is no need for you to blow up an entire block. The damage would be too much, and its unneccessary. And I'm sure we'll never hear the end of it when we return back home." Turning to his side, he looked at the scene before him. Humans were afraid. There was smoke everywhere. The second explosion only made it that much worse.

"You need to stop."

@RedArmyShogun @Karyra

World of the Living - Nagoya City Expo Center - City Streets
lp0wKKz.png
Glaring at Haijime as she turned, Kayami looked as if she were ready to outright kill him, hostile eyes with an expressionless face that showed a hidden drive if not an enjoyment of the situation. Quickly vanishing she soon had her trademark grin back, though the Red eyes still bore into the Lieutenant. "Lieutenant Kashiwabara, while I am unsure if the humans can see the materials left behind, they can see the fact their world is deformed to look like Swiss Cheese. Most will want to ignore the reality and return to the mundane around them, but you will have humans who will ask questions and who will make ideas, strange and crazy ideas.. Humans that cease to be Human. Do you know what War is Haijime Kun? Do you know what a Human even is? What humans can do?"

Tightening her jaw and reaching towards him with her long finger nails of her right hand, the woman pats him softly on the shoulder, grinning as she did so. "But for now I'll listen to you, but keep in mind all you have seen here, pray that you are in the right. Glory and Honor, Duty and Soul? Heh..notions of fools like the Drunken Barbarians and the higher nobility cling to, they have no place in the halls of Efficiency and War." She says in a hushed tone with a condescending smile, while she didn't elaborate on the humans or the war it seemed to be deeply rooted in her reasoning.

Removing her hand, the woman calls down into the sewer line. "Just turn the number one Valve, the immediate grounds will have to be enough, in fact, turn off that device, let the Japanese have control of their systems here once more and see the Truth they understand.. Oh and do return to the warehouse at once."

"Yes Ma'am..will you be taking back control?"

"We'll see." With a sudden burst of speed the Captain is gone from view as her assistant does much the same, though within the realm of human possibility.

@Karyra @Akashi

Erik Behrendt - Tres
Waving his Fracción, Erik had fully expected this and disliked it greatly. "Are you Drunk you Doxy of a Wench? Your words are as slurred as your breath.." Sighting slightly, this woman was always a bit infuriating but she was by far one of the few he could work with, but her lack of understanding in this form was always troublesome, it was a bitter irony that the pair of them shared the title of Strongest depending on the situation at hand, if only physically.

"Had not all of your weight went to your chest than your head, you would not need these lessons." Clearing his throat, his partner always made him talk more than was necessary, as if they were some sort of sad comedy act, where he was the straight man.

"The Hawk is a hunter of snakes, the banner is a flag, I plan to display it and challenge the rebels directly to battle in various locations. They will show up with it being only two of us."

Glancing around with his darting eyes, Erik zeros his gaze directly eye-to-eye with his partner; "As to the jungle, Can't see the Forest for the trees. There may be no jungle trees, but we have plenty of Snakes, apes, savages and wild animals.

As to our goal, the Rebels are likely to be close and dispersed, I wish to check the Western Desert, it has been all but too quiet out there."

Waiting for his teammate to state her own plans or objections, the swordsman crosses his arms, at least in matters of luck and battle she was of some worth in listening to.

@Cush Almighty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Qpno2SH.png

Expo Center
World of the Living
As Shuzo returned, Hajime questioned what they were doing. The captain closed his eyes and contemplated. Surely there would be massive amounts of damage to the street. People would wander in, they'd get harmed... an entire block of the city gone. However, those with high spiritual pressure would see the remains. Humans would wonder what caused the holes in the street. Surely, Shuzo's own Bankai hadn't helped in that regard. The row of holes would still be there.

"Please think about this for a moment, Lieutenant. I don't like it either. However, it looks like a battle happened here. Humans are only as dumb as we think they are. And remember, we Shinigami are not flawless ourselves. Why else would there be an entire branch dedicated to being Assassins, otherwise."
Shuzo sighed. "I don't see another solution besides leaving this as-is. If we leave this, what about those claw marks there? Or that melted spot there on the concrete? What about where my own spell hit the building?"

Shuzo took his time to point out each spot.

"And you also want to leave these pieces here."
Shuzo kicked one with his foot, letting it clatter down the street. "So that some high-spiritual pressure human can find them and study them. I find humans charming, but I'm afraid that letting them know too much never ends well. Unless you personally can say that leaving this as it currently is will somehow have the humans assume that a fight did not occur here as well as it looks, I must say I agree. An entire block is took much, but I know next to nothing about the methods with which Kayami is using."

"So, Lieutenant, do you have a solution for these problems? I will take any other solution, as it would be incredibly easy for Humans to get caught in the crossfire were we to do this. However, leaving this for people to find will leave us up the creek far more, won't it."

@RedArmyShogun @Akashi

Maria - Quinto
Hueco Mundo Castle

It was when the Tres left that Maria abandoned her quest for information. She stood up, dusted off her dress and waved as she left. Primera or no, surely letting his soldier march off to die was dumb. Skilled soldiers could be cornered with the right tactic. Maria had done it a few times. All she had to do was wait and let the other her loose.

Hollows tended to die when a surprise attack from a what they thought was a meal struck them fast enough and hard enough. Shocker, that.

Maria elected to go back to her room to stock up before she headed out to fight the insurgents. Vacio waited out in front. "Ah, Vacio. Have you been waiting long? How can I help you? I was about to prepare to go fight the insurgents, but in order to do that I need to stock up on stuff. I tend to get injured a lot, so having medical supplies helps when I'm working."

She had no idea how to talk to him, so the just rambled on. Maybe something would stick and a conversation would happen?

@Kazuaki Yoshioka

Yasuke Noboru 7th Div Capt Banner.png
World of the Living - Nagoya City - Abandoned Factory

It seems Yasuke's words have caught the attention of the Hollow, and now its head was facing his way. It's Cero had just been eaten away by Aiji's Kagami and was probably irritated by such an ability. The Hollow once again tried a Cero, this time aimed Yasuke's way. It charged and fired the stream of red energy large enough to obscured Yasuke's field of vision.

He wouldn't get to hear Aiji's responds as his focus was on the Cero. "Idiot! I'm not the opponent!" He shouts as he grips his sheath with his left hand and the snow white hilt of his Zanpakuto with his right. As he draws his Zanpakuto, Yasuke whispers his release command. "Now Hone, Bunkatsu-sen." The smile he had short live and replace a stern face and narrow orange eyes.

As the Cero neared, Yasuke slashed upwards in a fluid motion with the full intention of taking the attack head on. Once the blade connected with the Cero, it split in half and the energy was directed off to both sides. The red energy tore through the ground and explode once entering the forest behind him. Yasuke's Bunkatsu-sen was probably the most simplistic of all Kido type Zanpakuto. The physical appearance of Bunkatsu-sen hadn't changed, but the edge of his blade was now gleaming with concentrated Reiatsu which made it capable of splitting the Cero or anything else he wishes to cut with little effort.

Yasuke was allowed not one second of rest as The Hollow was shooting towards him, the protruding blade above its hand extended towards Yasuke with the goal of entering his chest. "The Bastard is coming in fast! Gotta act!" Yasuke reacted quickly and gripped his Zanpakuto's hilt with both hands. He had no time dodge and had no choice to try and parry the Hollows blade.

Once the blade came within 3 feet, Yasuke braced himself and the two clashed. He had to admit, his opponent attack had weight to it, but with all his might he pushed against it as sparks flew. He was narrowly able to avoid a fatal injury as the blade managed to cut through his Shihakusho and haori. The Hollows blade sliced into Yasuke's left side which caused him to grit his teeth in pain, but this also gave Yasuke the opening he needed. With one quick step, he moved under the Hollow who was still in the air and slashed its exposed underbelly with the intention of disemboweling it. Didn't want to release his Zanpakuto, but this obnoxious creature had forced his hand and would suffer for it.
@Akashi @Red Thunder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiune Noistine - Sexta

Hueco Mundo - Las Noches

As usual, when Aiune failed to understand Erik archaic tounge, he berated her before breaking it down for her. First accused her of being drunk, which only made Aiune chuckle. A more than odd reaction, but she's grown accustomed to such accusations. She was fully aware that she was the dullest tool in any box, so being reminded of that was nothing to he now.

He explained the most important part, the mysterious jungle he was talking about. "Ah, then yes, many feisty critters out there. I would rather leave them be, to fragile and weak to pose any harm. Sadly Primera doesn't see it that way, oh the burden of being weak." She said making a few depressions in her face. She couldn't help but feel sorry for them, a world defined by power was no fair place for them.

Once hearing his plan, she beamed at him again clapped her hands in approval. "I was just going to make a lot of noise, enough that they could ignore me, but raising a banner would be a lot easier...not as fun, but easier. We could also try some diplomacy, explain how unlikely this little outburst of theirs would succeed." She stepped closer to him and looked directly up at him. She stared into his eyes as he did her and posed a question. "Are you so bloodthirsty that you won't talk to our enemies first? You may even find a new bird to join your nest in the process. You do consider yourself a reasonable man, doncha? I like to think a smart guy like you would." A little butter never hurt anyone, though she wouldn't object to his to plans if he pressed on. She hoped he'd see it her way. Arrancars killing each other should remain a last resort, there wasn't any hunger to be satisfied at this point, only a dark pleasure that can easily be suppressed. "So can we talk first, please?
@RedArmyShogun

xZdzG08.png

It was almost too good to be true, that Hanabi and Kairi would've gotten their fight uninterrupted but alas, it was forced on hold. The head of the snake finally bared it's fangs and it was dug well into Minori's shoulder. Kairi hissed out her displeasure as she wiped her sword arm across her cheek; a cut had formed by one of Hanabi's attacks prior. Her shoulder also had a nasty gash but it was likely she had given Hanabi similar wounds perhaps. "So, you mark out your colors as such.. Fine, we're standing down as you can see.." She wanted to get behind him if she could, but it was too much of a risk for the other Lieutenant. Despite her line of work, people that would do underhanded tactics outside their job description in such a way always got to her in some way.

It was then that a smoke bomb was deployed as she covered her face with an arm, ~What?~ She could see a silhouette of a woman darting through towards the man and her first reaction was to get up there and stop them from getting too close, "Hold it!" The 2nd Lieutenant had bolted cleanly up the makeshift rafters as she would appear in front of the man a good distance, putting herself directly in the path of the unknown assailant until they exited the cloud of smoke, her sword angled down and her body facing the man, denying the 4th Captain passage.

vKw0Ofa.png

Kallen Kurenai
10th Division Captain

Outside the 45th district Warehouse - Soul Society

As things were continuing as they were inside, it was no surprise to Kallen when she noticed another Captain enter the fray, "Hmm.. Well now even the doctor has come to play. I do hope you assess your situation correctly.. I smell familiar blood." With a rub of her hand against her neck, she playfully raised it up to an ear and massaged the furry thing, purring almost as she then sighed, "I've waited long enough I suppose.. Time to get serious. I seem to be out of range so let's make use of that... hnhnhn..."

Leaving the number of rounded up men she had captured in the meantime, she jumped up and climbed into the air a good twenty meters before hovering in place. Looking over the area, she drew her zanpakuto and held it out by her side, "Bankai.. Succumb to guilt and atone, Shishigami no Kaiyuri Hana.." At that moment, the area would be pelted by a sudden immense pressure as the Captain's bankai was released. Floating there, colors that were once dark, black and red, were quickly replaced as her once red hair with black tips turned snow-white with blue tips, eyes from blue to gold. From the spiritual energy she was giving off, four ethereal tails formed and swayed alongside the three physical tails already there. A gunblade in each hand, the way she floated there she almost looked symbolic. "To think I would put myself at risk so easily for this.. still, it will prove more efficient than regular use of Kido.. Now..." Shutting her eyes, she let go of one blade as it floated by her as she waved the open hand forward, Captain Kurenai began a chant,

"A beacon in the dark, eagle in the sky, one who leads the path true. Let nothing lay unchecked among the King's Road, expose the shadows for which they rue. Bakudo, Dietra-kura."

As she finished, shapes in the form of light appeared as they connected themselves into the shape of a Diamond about a foot long in diameter. Energy flows through them once before the space between them contorted, magnifying the view beyond as if looking through a magnified scope or a complicated camera. Taking both weapons in hand, Kallen has pressed the back sides of her blades against the scope and pulled them away, casing the scope to 'split' and attach to each gunblade in smaller, 6 inch sizes. "Now then.. Who's the lucky men..."

yTEk4k1.png

The lieutenant's breathing began to straggle, her vision going in and out on her, as she looked up at her teammates on the floor. Hanabi had murder in her eyes, a willingness to eviscerate evident in the clutch of her fist around the hilt of her sword. Kairi seemed more inclined to talk Imada down, and the lieutenant weakly lifted her head to survey the tableau in front of them. Each person had their eyes on them, the fugitives realizing that their meal ticket was in danger, the other captains and lieutenants in a gridlock.

"You can feel it, can't you? Do you remember, Nori-chan? My shikai?" Imada mocked, using the pet name she had told her close subordinates to use, a right she had not given to Imada himself. She grit her teeth, unwilling to answer - but she had remembered. She had never anticipated getting this close to him, hoping that they could block the exits and nab him like a fish in a barrel without ever having to confront him, but perhaps she had been naive. His Zanpakuto - Numb Fang - could not only effectively cut off someone from their shikai for a short amount of time, but a single slash from a bladed sai had the ability to numb the body, causing eventual paralysis. She could already feel her wounds' pain slowly ebbing away, replaced instead with an uncomfortably empty sensation.

The arena was abruptly enshrouded in smoke, and Minori's eyes widened.

Imada was likewise taken aback momentarily, but he recovered. They're used to navigating by one's reiatsu, and they can't sense anything in this radius... and so if I can't see them, they can't see me either. The man quickly took Minori by the waist without removing the sai, leaping to the left in the fogbank as he heard the swish of feet headed in what had been his direction. The smoke would not last forever, and if he didn't try to make a break for it soon...

"How did you know, Imada? That this... was the time to strike?" Minori growled in his grasp,

"Can't go revealing my secrets, now, can I?" Imada mentioned with a grin.

"Sure you can."

A small blade was pressed to his inner thigh, and Imada froze in place near the left side of the arena. Minori chuckled without mirth.

"You always did get cocky right when you thought you'd won. You move a single step in any direction, and I'll open your femoral right as you get my jugular. We both go down."

"Not with all the poison I've pumped into you."

"You want to make that bet?"

Minori, however, knew she was fighting uphill. He was right. She had no idea how long she could keep them in this state of impasse. Any second, the numbing agent would hit her, and she would be at Imada's whim yet again. At least for now, she could stall for time, and perhaps one of the other captains could resolve the situation.

@Detective Zero @BlueFlameNikku @Sailor Moon @Kazuaki Yoshioka

Vacio - Noveno
Los Noches

Hearing the Quinto return, Vacio opens his eyes but keeps them trained on the entrance to her room. " you have something on your collar " Vacio says flicking the tiny piece of flesh off her collar. " Medical supplies?" Vacio says finally turning his head to look at the Quinto with his usual empty stare. " then i will wait untill you finish " he says turning around and resting his back on the wall next to her door while resting his hands in his pockets. " if you are worried about being injured , i beleive revealing the fact that your injurys take longer to heal to the other Numero's was a mistake" Vacio says before closing his eyes while he waited. Since Vacio had first been teamed up with the Quinto these short akward moments had been a normal thing.
@Karyra

Igieda Monterrez

It seemed that information would not be more forthcoming, especially as the others merely left to complete their 'objectives.' As such, her partner, the Octava, and his outburst did not seem all that out-of-the-blue, given the nature of their relationship with the so-called God Emperor of Hueco Mundo. Turning her head glacially to the Primera, the woman merely dipped her head in deference once.

"Perhaps he has a point. Regardless, I will find them," she vowed, her alto voice seeming to ring in the chest of those present. With that, she began her walk towards the door after the angry Arrancar. Of course, Maria managed to bypass her easily to get to Vacio as he, too, left, and the others filed out. She was the last to leave the room, taking her time.

It did not surprise her that most thought of her as an unthinkingly imposing individual without a sense of urgency. It was, after all, an impression she sought to cultivate in the first place. Yet, her long walks and slow movements were just as much to buy her time and survey her surroundings, as to take life at an easier pace. They were the top Arrancar gripping Hueco Mundo in their fist, after all. They had finally been delivered from struggle. Why go back to it?

However, she sensed a struggle on the horizon. The Primera - a man not known for his leniency nor devotion towards his underlings - seemed to grow bolder and bolder by the day, and not without good reason. He was an extremely powerful individual, enough so that he had overthrown the last King of the wastes. She herself understood the need to cannibalize others for gain, as she herself had been known to do the same in order to build her own base of power. It would not be a stretch to say that the Primera would do the same, and if there was anyone who could challenge him, it would be her.

It was not her desire to fight him, ever, at all. She preferred to keep the status quo. But she feared that at some point, they would eventually clash, if only due to his paranoia and hard-handed tactics. It would not take much for him to turn on her, and if that happened...

There wouldn't be much of Las Noches left for the victor, that was for certain.

At last, she found Godfrey outside, steaming gently as always. Her blind eyes were directed out into the desert, the white sands like waves ahead.

"I suppose we ought to do our duty, should we not, Mister Hastings?" the Segundo murmured, hands in front under her stole. "I see you could use something to....blow off some steam."

With that, she began to shuffle forward, gesturing for him to follow her.

"A pocket of insurgents are several kilometers in that direction. Something large and powerful happens to be on the horizon there," Igieda relayed.
//mentioned
@Artorias; @BlueFlameNikku//interaction

Maria - Quinto
Hueco Mundo Castle

It was Maria's turn to tilt her head. Why did that matter? Then again, she didn't heal at the normal pace -she healed faster. By a noticeable margin. However, Vacio didn't need to know that. If they were all competing for higher numbers it seemed that it was better to play the game than struggle against it. Maria hated it, honestly.

"Why does every Hollow I meet want to fight me...? Surely there are better things we could do with our time?"
Maria mused to herself. She sounded tired. "But, I think you could also consider thinking beyond scrabbling for a position you can't reach, sir Vacio."

Maria gathered up her small bag of stuff. She put in some small pieces of Hollows that were bite sized, bandages, and a few extra pieces of cloth. Hey. You aren't gonna make Vacio carry this are you? I'm not gonna be able to keep track of it, you know.

Maria shook her head. It's small. But... I can look for a smaller bag when next I'm in the World of the Living.

You don't ever go as often as I want you to... and when you do I'm not allowed to roam as I want. You barely even packed any snacks for the road.

"You eat people, of course not." Maria replied audibly as she exited her room. Without an ounce of regret to doing so, she began speaking to Vacio. "Ah, Mister Vacio, where do you want to start this investigation? The forest is good, but I think we should find some members of the insurgency and ambush them. A cute girl like myself will draw a bunch of attention, so then all it becomes is looking for our target. From there we could probably torture for information about their whereabouts. Messy, but I think it'll be effective. What do you think, Sir Vacio?"

@Kazuaki Yoshioka

• Love
Reactions: Doctor Jax
ZlmIcBY.png

As everyone was making their own pace to leave, so did Kurono but anyone seeing her would be able to tell she was more than silently livid as her usually calm blue eyes were instead their vicious crimson. Perhaps something the Quinto had said, not just Cuatro, but she wasn't pleased nonetheless. She had heard their orders and understood them clearly.

Walking, she wasn't caring if Argenan was nearby, as they were made partners whether they liked it or not. "Numbers mean nothing to me, not even the Primera's.. I bet that rancid mouth on Quinto would have been different had you not wounded me that day.. who knows, I might have outranked you, Cuatro..." Kurono had long abandoned her usually collected walking with her arms crossed and instead walked with a hurried sway, arms down and one close to the handle of her hip-held blade.

"Disagree with me all you want otherwise Nafrat, we both agree on some things that need to change and I don't plan on standing around forever.. while I despise what you did, I've not begrudged you, as you may wish it were.... Pick your prey before I decide to take both when we're out there..." She growled rather unladylike as she tried to calm herself to no avail, "Find a way to piss me off anymore and I'll be forced to borrow you or your fraccione after this crap is through... Fuck off asking why, so don't force it. Despite aggressions I can trust you not to stab me in the back.. you'd stab the front."
@Akashi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
World of the Living - Nagoya City Expo Center - City Streets

Uneasily watching "Kayami", or rather her Gigai stood by watching the Lieutenant and Captain speaking to one another, with her head up out of the manhole, the Gigai retrieves the device calling up to the pair. "Hey, I umm.. when I shut this off I need to leave, the Mistress had ordered me to turn this one valve, it'll set the street on fire around Expo Center, should I keep going..or?" Leaving the question partly in said the Substitute for the Captain at least hadn't blindly fulfilled it's orders yet, but seemed keen on finishing it all up and leaving, offering some form of conversation to the pair above her.

With the heated argument between the pair, the Mod-Soul seemed to see a need to speak up to readdress the matter at hand.

@Karyra @Akashi

Erik Behrendt - Tres

Glaring as his partner went on with her rationale and reasoning, one that contradicted one another in regards to her original plan. Either way her words were always a dangerous thing, but he needed to address them all either way.

"Firstly, that Jungle extends to here, our Comrade the fourth, would likely wish to see me dead and the Primea is a man who makes self fulfilling problems." As his man returned with the banner, Erik unfurls it briefly, studying the black bird on a white field, giving a nod and rerolling the standard, Erik waves the man off with a curtly nod and bow in return.

"As to speaking, you may do as you like, I'll have nothing to say unless one gains my notice, It's always remarkable how that Viper tongue of yours regains it's Devil's Silver."

Stepping off with his right, Erik waves his partner to follow with a gesture of his left hand. "Let's Move, you can do as you please once we arrive, I plan to make for some Ruins I know of to the West."

Saying his peace and making way for his location, the man seemed to have not much else left to say, though his partner could always slow their departure, reflecting on this with a sigh he did hope for luck in his search at least.

@Cush Almighty

Vacio - Noveno
Los Noches > Menos Forest

Vacio waits patiently as the Quinto finished her preparation. Hearing her mention something about eating people Vacio opens his eyes and glances between Maria's backpack and her before closing his eyes again. " if it were that easy, then the insurgents would have been delt with by now" he says as a Garganta opens up infront of Maria
" I have been searching for the insurgents for a few days now, and have found nothing in Hueco Mundo, which leaves me to the conclusion that my search begin with the Numero's them selves, that is why i will follow your lead for the time being" Vacio says revealing that he did not trust any of them.

"but before we continue, i believe you wanted an answer to your question, it is because you appear weak , Or the fact that you have been trying to pretend to be something you are not, unlike the other Numero's, you put up this fragile persona of a human child and expect not to be targeted, or it may be because they think you are an arrancar that actually believes it is a 'cute girl' as you put it , if these do not answer your question, i will have my Fracción look into it after our search "

Vacio opens a Garganta infront of the Maria before walking towards the portal leading to the Menos Forest " after you"
@Karyra