Bleach: Fractured Souls (IC)

Saru Tamisho | Primera
Las Noches | Meeting Hall
Las Noches, the kingdom in the deserts of Hueco Mundo. The bleached white towers standing tall, reaching up all the way to the fake sky up above that held the real Las Noches above. All could stand the proud castle standing and many wished to join the ranks of the Arrancar that lived inside. They feared the 'God Emperor' of Las Noches and the only way they believed to survive was to be on his side. Only a few and their fraccions were allowed to join. Those that were rejected lived in fear while others began to form hatred in their hearts, and stirred an insurgency to overthrow this God Emperor.

This insurgency was nothing more than a small thorn in his side, but that thorn had been growing and becoming more of a nuisance. One that he wanted to be dealt with now, after allowing it to build for years.

Inside Las Noches, in the meeting hall, sat a well postured man. He wore a broken crown, remnants of what was believed to be his mask. The truth of his power and abilities where hidden from his followers but they have heard rumors that he 'steals' from Arrancar he has killed. He held an aura about him that caused those to follow him, either out of fear or faith.

The God Emperor of Las Noches has called for a meeting in ten minutes, and expects all of his chosen to arrive. If they do not, then they will face severe punishment.

l7R8QY6.png

Glancing at his elder, Maekawa's words were as concise as always, to the point and formed objectively. Even still, Ikeda couldn't help but shake the feeling—Was she being patronizing? Maybe it was just in his head, but he sensed a bit of prodding, not in the tone obviously, but the way her sentences were construed. Wreaver spoke next with a plan. It was good enough, but was the Hollow so stupid as to assume the hulking figure of the three to be the weakest link of chains? Going by it's previous behavior... probably...

"Yeah... I am not going off limiter for this thing..." Ikeda replied, readying his weapon once more before vanishing from sight. Charging straight for the area shot by Maekawa's Hado, the young Captain assaulted the Hollow, sweeping and cleaving his blade at the spirit. He vanished once again in a burst of shunpo, appearing above the target with his hand held forward, palm open with a red aura pouring forth from it. "Haien!"

The red energy shot out before exploding in flame at the target below. Were it to make direct contact, it was likely that would be the end of their little friend. However, considering the beast's speed, that was unlikely. Then again, for Wreaver's plan all they needed to do was keep the Hollow occupied, and nothing caused panic like fire.

yasuke-noboru-7th-div-capt-banner-png.153285

Living World - Nagoya City - Abandoned Factory

The two Captains followed the loud shrieks to a rooftop where their enemy was waiting. Yasuke had wished he brought some earplugs with him from the Soul Society. The power behind its screams was intense, but all it amounted to was another nuisance Yasuke would have to bear until the thing was defeated.

The Hollow before him wasn't a handsome thing at all, a grotesque monster that resembled a human, but still resembled a beast due to its large tail and the protruding spikes on its back. He knew the scientist had something to do with this creator, but what exactly. He mentioned he was studying Shinigami, so it's safe to assume with their current information that he was researching Hollows as well.

Once the Hollow finished shrieking, it quickly disappeared while the Captains were recovering and moved a different location. "This one's fast, hope you aren't feeling rusty newbie." He said looking towards Aiji. "Sasakibara is definitely our guys, somehow he's found a way to control that thing. I wonder if he's also found ways to modify it too?" Yasuke didn't expect much from the old man, but he seemed clever enough make such a thing happen.

After voicing his thoughts to Aiji, He resumed chasing after the Hollow until he found himself near an abandoned factory and in the middle of a clearing. "This just looks like an ambush." He said after a hasty scan of the area around him. "Aiji, since you're new to being a Captain, this one is all yours, I'll be watching from the sidelines." It shouldn't be a surprise hearing this from Yasuke, he wasn't the type to interfere with someone's fight or let someone do that same for him. He was confident Aiji could dispatch this Hollow alone, but if he was to ask for help, Yasuke would happily give it to him.

Aiune Noistine - Sexta
Heuco Mundo - Las Noches - Meeting Room

A red-haired woman cloaked in white stood over an Adjuchas, Its body was broken and parts of it had already been consumed. She wanted to weep a few tears for the poor thing, but her tear had dried up centuries ago. The Adjuchas looked up at her, barely able to speak, but manage to say a few words. "Help me...please...save me..." She looked down at her fellow Hollow with her violet eyes and gave it a warm smile. "Everything going to be okay." She responded softly as she lifted her right arm from under her white cloak and made a fist. She then cocked her arm back and punch directly down on the Adjuchas head, destroying it skull and leaving her hand covered in green blood.

She didn't like killing, but living would have been a worse fate. After being consumed, an Adjuchas can no longer progress and instead is now destined to regress instead. Regression was the primordial fear of all Adjuches. To regress back into a Gillian meant to lose your individuality and never be able to regain it again. Death was a better alternative, that poor Adjuchas was aware of that fact for sure. It was time for Aiune to return to Los Noches, a meeting would be starting soon. Plus, she didn't want to offend any rebels who weren't lucky enough to be chosen by God, the Primera. Things would be different if they weren't weak, that was the unfortunate truth.

- - -
The time for their meeting had drawn near and Aiune had no intention of being tardy. She didn't want to upset her the Primera, or anyone else for that matter. She was the first of the chosen to arrive at the meeting hall. She walked inside and took her seat at the table with the Primera. "Greeting my Lord." She said sounding soft-spoken and cheerful as usual, completely forgetting she had killed a Hollow not too long ago. Aiune would now patiently wait for the others while she hummed to herself a little melody.

xZdzG08.png

It was finally time to have some fun. Looking to her left, then her right, Kairi eyed onward to any onlooker they might attract, for they certainly would garner some of the audience out of paralyzed fear, others out of bravery or sheer stupidity to interfere. One such shinigami had decided to strike out at the Lieutenant, only to be met with the back-end of her blade across the side of his head after his sword was parried upward, knocking him to the floor. The air around Kairi bristled against her skin as she grinned, violet eyes plastered towards Captain Hanabi's blue; "Don't think we've sparred with our spirit energy blocked like this.. This'll prove to be fun... Go on and try to interfere idiots, if you have the balls.. No really, we'll welcome it, hahah-.." It was the only thing left she had to say. Moments later, it could easily be assumed the sound of their blades colliding would feel like a vicious fight between two apex predators in the wild once it commenced. For Minori's side of things, with how Kairi and Captain Kenpachi had started, it was anybody's guess if this would actually help aside from stirring more chaos.

ZlmIcBY.png

Kurono Akitachi
Septima

Bleak, silent, desolate. A few words to describe the outer sands of Hueco Mundo, only minutely different in comparison to the confines of Las Noches' fake sky by matter of colors other than black and white. It was somewhere within the confines of this false blue sky that one of the chosen arrancar were amongst the sands, at a small gathering of large, red pillars, both broken and molded to shape, crooked and tall. At the base of some of these pillars sat a spring, crafted from the all-too-familiar pale-white stone of Hueco Mundo. There, three figures claimed their presence, two within the warm waters as the third observed their surroundings. All three were feminine with one in particular standing out from the other two. Sitting in the pools of water, the one that stood out more than the others was the pink-haired arrancar known as Kurono, the Septima. Looking to stare up to the sky in thought as another woman laid in her lap, asleep, the two keeping her company looked to be her fraccion. The sleeping one was as comfortable as can be as short, emerald hair blocked some of her face.

It was quiet, until that quiet was disturbed as a messenger arrived, garnering the attention of the fraccion on watch, "What is it?... The meeting hall? I'll inform her.. You may leave." With that, the messenger had left as soon as it appeared, and the fraccion approaching the edge of the waters, "Lady Kurono.."

"It's alright.. I already know." The pinkette spoke under what looked to be a facemask, a part of her hollow mask as it were. Starting to stir as her arms that rested along the edges of the pools shifted, Kurono sighed as some of her hierro started to manifest. Meanwhile, the somewhat smaller woman sitting in her lap started to stir, "Mrrmn-.. Nhuhh-?.. Lady Kurono.. Do you have to go already?" The voice almost whined, but Kurono didn't seem to entertain it that much as she shifted gently to get up, the other woman climbing off of her. "You two are free to do as you please as long as you remain in line." Getting out of the water, the arrancar Kurono had reached for a towel that was brought as pieces of her hierro formed along more her exposed body. Getting clothed rather quickly, the Septima arrancar turned to face the two fraccion as they looked to her in faint worry, "I will be back.. Let Lilitu know I thanked her for the things she had brought back from the World of the Living through using other hollows.. Daichi, Venira, you two have still served me well."

After that, the arrancar's seventh had vanished from the area, using Sonido to make their way to their beckoned destination.​

Reactions: Akashi
Qpno2SH.png

Expo Center
World of the Living
With a slight move of his head to avoid the goo and bone, Shuzo watched the explosion with a sense of unease. This was too easy. "I don't like this."

His mouth was a straight line, the utter contempt from before was gone, a passive poker face in its place. Shuzo flicked his wrist, the long naginata seeming to disappear from sight. Even the little tanto that was his zanpaktou vanished into his sleeve, a fluid motion the looked perfectly natural.

Kayami had a plan for clearing out the civilians and Shuzo nodded. They were no doubt already in trouble for this little whatever this was. Having people see it... plus he'd have to set up barriers and carry people. It'd be tedious work at best. Shuzo couldn't say that he was jumping for joy at the prospect of cleaning up after the beast because it decided to explode.

"Hajime, I'll place barriers around the area, you carry people out. Once I'm done keeping people out I'll help you. Once we give the all clear, then we can blow this area up. No sooner, no later." Shuzo said, eyeing Kayami in particular at the last part. "If we leave behind a series of corpses because of this, we will be no better than the monster we just fought."

With that, Shuzo leapt into the air to start chanting and setting up barriers. They wouldn't be too tough, but they needed to keep people out before they could remove people, otherwise it'd just be a pointless task.

@RedArmyShogun @Akashi @Artorias

Maria - Quinto
Hueco Mundo Desert

Her bare hands had cracked the mask.

She gripped it even tighter, the maks's owner starting to scrabble for a way to make Maria stop. "Please, Madame Quinto... stop...."

"No way! Hehe, don't you know,"
crack, "that you taste better afraid?"

Her mask concealed the manic smile, but her eyes showed it so clearly. The little Hollow shaped like some kind of bug quivered in fear. "I don't know anything! I'll tell you everything I know!"

"Oh,"
Maria said, drawing out the word as the mask slowly opened. A small mouth concealed a shark-like grin. "I thought you just said you don't know anything?"

The Hollow screamed.

Maria spit out a chunk of mask, disdainfully saying, "I hate those bugs. They always get stuck in my teeth." She fished around with a finger, eventually flicking away another piece of bone from the thing she'd just eaten. "Annoying."

Maria looked at the looming tower that she had been called to. She'd probably eaten the messenger, she couldn't remember. Things got fuzzy when she met something with too much spiritual pressure and she wasn't ready. Surely they'd run out of messengers?

"I should really get going, but that other me is annoying. What a crybaby... I swear, if one of us has a brain the other has a conscience. Or are we an I? Ugh... can't remember."

She walked to the tower, delaying her walk in favor of trying to find more snacks. When she found none, she stood at the base of the tower, looking up. Her face was blank, no emotions seemed to reflect on the face of the berserker. She closed her eyes and the mask faded like mist, concealed from the sight of those who didn't know it was there. She looked like a normal human girl.

"Why do I have to do all the boring meetings... then again, I suppose it's better than battle. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'd die trying to convince myself to not take just a little bite out of that crown. Ugh, that actually sounds really gross. It's all just bone though." Maria said, talking to herself as she climbed the stairs. She fished out yet another piece of bone out of her toothy maw. "She needs to stop eating those bug ones. I always end up fishing those bone pieces out. She just leaves them everywhere..."

As she entered, she smiled, "hi, everyone! I hope you've all had fun since our last meeting! Or... uh, not? Since there's a bunch of.... what were they again? Besides insurgents? Hollows? Other Arrancar? You just kinda said to come quick and then.... I think I ate the messenger. Uhm, sorry about that."

World of the Living - Nagoya City Expo Center - City Streets
lp0wKKz.png

"Oh don't look at me like that. This all should very well be impossible. I have a theory but it is one I do not very much like."

Pausing for a bit at her fellow Captains accusations, the Scientist gives a shrug but stops short of elaborating on her theory, whatever it might be.​

"I would rather neither of you actively assist the humans. As I said give them a push, I have in mind a manner on how to trigger an evacuation, your jobs will be seeing to it that stragglers get a mysterious hand. I would rather we not advertise what we can do more than we have for a possible enemy.. On that note, I am sure our Hollow Friend is dead, but do keep an eye out.. Man must not learn of what went on here however, the last time they did we had an enemy that lasted for a very, very, long time.."

Lowering herself to the ground, it seemed she would have to do much herself to see things through.

"I'll go find my body myself, so you aren't caught off guard, the humans have a warning system much better than our own in some respects, I plan to trigger it with a false warning, from there the local blocks will be evacuated, then I'll burn off the proof of what went on here..."

With that said a brief smile of sorts crosses the woman's lips as she thinks aloud and quietly;

"Asimov's Three Laws... Yet a dangerous definition is attached to the question.. And any who may prove my answer wrong shall not have the protection the believe they should.."

With that Kayami sets her own plan in motion to handle the clean up, her fellow Captain seemed to have his own ideas and the Lieutenant had yet to make a move seemingly, small matter that it may have been.

@Akashi @Karyra

Erik Behrendt - Tres

Deep within the halls of Hueco Mundo's makeshift Citadel with it's eyesore of a tower, Ruled by the self-proclaimed God Emperor, a masked figure sat cross armed, surrounded by the humble and the proud the room contained some books and wooden furniture, training matts and water basins, bunks and a few dinner tables, absolutely Spartan and devoid of comforts that were beyond the understand and needs of monks and soldiers.

As an uneasy Arrancar enters baring messages if one thing was of note it was that the fraccion under him were of all numbers and ranks, but if they had a quality in common it was a martial sense of Duty, perhaps they all had been soldiers in life, seemingly engaged in a period of self reflection or weapons maintenance.

"Arrogance breeds contempt, contempt rusts, rust kills. " "If this is a sin, then is that why we attack only what others the Lord allows?" "Did you ever figure out that question of his? " "Haha it's not a answer that one person can give, you'll know your own."

Seemingly a bit of a prayer session, the Tres was known to not care much about their abilities, going as far to say they were curses for failure as a Human a power to b shunned than willingly gained. Either way with the messangers entry, most conversation abruptly stopped. Looking the messenger girl in the eye Erik seems to smile a bit behind his own.

"What is it?"

"Tres, the God Emperor-" "You mean the Primea...foolish crowns fall the hardest." Waving a hand for her to continue the bird masked silver haired man stands to his feet, towering down upon her. "He requests your presence with all the rest to meet up at once." Nodding that he had received the information, the Tres makes a dismissive motion with his had to show her aside.

"If you would wish to know the Brothers and Sisters you may, We've been keeping the security and trying to find order for ourselves.. in this tower.But first you must tell me.

Why do birds fly?"

A bit confused the messenger before going with the obvious. "Birds fly because they have wings?"

"So that is your answer then.." Getting to his feet and grabbing his longsword Erik makes his way forward and out his makeshift barracks room, "Even Sin can be tempered, controlled."

Walking off and leaving the messenger alone with his men, she at leas was treated cordially. Which was a far kinder state than how most Arrancar groups acted, though the atmosphere of it was more like a professional Army, or Cult. than naïve idiots going on about peace and love, so much as controlled purging of the unworthy as it sere.

Having arrived a few moments later, Erik sighs slightly before entering the central tower. With his concurrently arriving ally, the 5th as it were, Erik composes himself, unwilling to deal with one like her, a broken cannibalistic thing..another that likely wanted more and more power.

"Ah. Maria... Tell me, why do Birds Fly?"

Moving past her to take his own seat, it would be interesting to see which of her answered. Her remark on killing a messanger did not go unnoticed however as a disapproving gaze lingers on her for a bit.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 1.16.08 PM.png

All seemed still and silent as the usual messenger was sent to the Octava's chambers. A fairly attractive looking young woman with long black hair, deep red eyes and what looked like halve of a mask resembling the left side of an upper and lower jaw with jagged teeth. The young lady walked the bland halls until she came to a stop at an unassuming door. She knocked on it a few times before casually entering the familiar room with a smile. It was devoid of most pleasantries; consisting of a bed, a desk and stool as well as a simple square mirror hanging on one wall. She could see the scarlet haired Espada sleeping more or less soundly within his bed. 'Even the most dangerous animals appear peaceful when asleep.' The woman mused to herself before speaking up. "Mr. Hastings, the Primea has called for a meeting." She knew not to refer to the leader of the Espada as the God Emperor while in Godfrey's vicinity for he wasn't much fond of it.

The sleeping man groaned. "I give a shit why?"

She responded after letting out a quick sigh. "Because if you don't attend you're going to be in some deep shit."

The Octava groaned once more before reluctantly getting up and out of bed, his numerously scarred torso on full display; countless laceration scars, burns and the like. The man's orange eyes peered over at the woman always glaring like twin piercing orange flames. "I swear you've picked up some of that bitch Igieda's mannerisms just so you could irritate me, Ella."

"Oh come now Godfrey, do you think so low of me~?"

"Yes."

The young woman only giggled at the blunt response as she approached, picking up a nearby reddish brown leather jacket she began the process of helping the man get dressed. Godfrey could never quite explain it but the only time his blood didn't feel as though it were boiling was whenever Ella was with him. His body didn't ache, he wasn't angry, he was relaxed. This weak being that he could kill with hardly a second thought...comforted him. Once Ella finished she took a step back, hands clasped behind her back as she gave him a once over inspection before smiling once again.
"Hmmmm...you still look like shit." The usual instant response ensued which consisted of Godfrey hitting the top of Ella's head with the bottom part of his fist, receiving an appropriate ow and head rubbing from Ella. "Nobody asked you."

After a little bit more banter the two exited and went their separate ways. Godfrey had told Ella to be on guard especially as of late as some particular arrancars were being extra antsy. The Octava has eradicated plenty of arrancar already who've crossed him, however, those who've crossed Ella have been known to meet much more violent ends as indicated but whatever remained of them once their bodies were found. He didn't care who or how many he'd have to slaughter if it meant protecting the one thing in this world that comforted him.

------------------------------------------------------------
Godfrey entered the meeting room in dead silence with only the clacking of his boots. He didn't bother to look at anyone directly as he made his way to his seat and sat down; arms crossed and head slightly angled downwards. Contrary to whenever he was with Ella and sometimes even with Igieda the man didn't speak all that often or at least when he did it was short, usually only a few words. For those who were smart though knew not to mistake his silence for ignorance.

Mention:

@Doctor Jax

Igieda Monterrez

The walls of Las Noches bounced back the footsteps of a young Arrancar trotting towards the western end of the massive palace. While Igieda preferred to stay at her own domicile out in the wastes of Hueco Mundo, she had moved her entourage of Fracciones into Las Noches.

When asked, she only said, in her cryptic way, that there was "something on the wind."

It appeared she was right. The Arrancar - a young man with a collar-like mask, chewed over what he was told. An audience with the Primera was definitely cause for apprehension, especially if the Segundo was requested. The young man finally arrived to a tall door, plain white but well-illuminated by some unseen light source. He knocked tentatively before entering.

The room was eerily still, as was any chamber in which the Segundo sat. Her back faced the Fraccion, her stole seeming to encapsulate her in white fur as she sat upon a pillow on the floor. Her surroundings were a similar shade of frigid white, adding to the strangely hostile serenity. The effect therein was similar to the overbearing silence of a clear winter's night, and the Fraccion found himself unwilling to speak. The Segundo was fond of the quietude that accompanied her meditations, and he had heard several horror stories about those who dared break that quietude.

"Yes, Mr. Mulquirra?" asked the contralto voice, and the Fraccion swallowed.

"The Primera has requested an audience with the others, Madam Segundo."

"I had figured as much. I thought I had felt their presences within Las Noches... It appears I will have to be fashionably late," she sighed as she slowly lifted herself off her cushion, brushing her stole back in place. Turning her face towards her Fraccion, she assured, "You may go back to your former duties. I shall attend the Primera's needs."

The Fraccion hesitated before rushing out of the room, and Igieda stood for a moment, feeling the boy leave, before she seemed to lumber forward at her own pace. Her compatriots - and especially Godfrey, perhaps to his chagrin - were familiar with the almost glacial pace at which Igieda moved, and so her lateness would not be so much of a surprise.

She entered the meeting hall, and her expression remained quite neutral as she cast her awareness about her. Tamisho. Kurono. Maria. Erik....Godfrey. I am not as late as I had thought. Without a word, she walked towards the Primera and then abruptly turned to stand to the side, just in the corner of his vision. Perhaps it was a snub. Perhaps she had mistaken the distance. Perhaps she meant nothing by it.

Sometimes it was a little hard to tell with the largely ambiguous Arrancar.

"We seem to still be missing a few," Igieda noted quietly. "Hopefully they do not tarry long. I am most curious to know what this meeting is about."

NOVENO 9th
Vacio

"Leave the poor thing alone Hambre, shes only doing her job" Muerte scolds the large brute as he blocks the messenger who was there for Vacio.
" aw come on, its not like i was going to kill her" Hambre chuckles while sitting back down causing the entire room to shake. The messenger clears her throte
" the primera has held a..."
"Relax pavoso, he already knows about the meeting" Muerte says as she uses her eyes to gesture towards the exit.
" very well " the messenger bows before turning around only to bump into another one of Vacios Fracción. " ah! Excuse m..."
" hello beautiful " Guerra says as he pulls the messenger towards him causing her to let out a little shriek.
" forgive me sir , but i am.."
" don't worry about it , He's already there, so that means your job is finished, which means you have enouph time to tell me a little about your self while i rub your feet " Guerra says sweeping her off her feet and carrying her to his room
"uh, ok"

" yuck" Muerte says rolling her eyes while Hambre chuckles. Mean while at the Meeting hall, Vacio had been leaning on one of walls in the corner of the room unnoticed to the others exept the Primera who knew Vacio had always been the first to arrive to his meetings. Vacio quietly walks to his chair and takes his seat before shutting his eyes, waiting for the meeting to begin.​

Last edited:
tMjq9lq.png

TAILING: Ikeda (@EmperorsChosen), Wreaver (@RiddL) and Maekawa (@Artorias)

Tricky, tricky. It seemed that these morsels were quicker on the uptake than it had first anticipated. Even hiding from them had done little to slow them down, and for some reason, that excited the Hollow, its fingers twitching as it ground its jaw. Chattering spilled from its mouth like a dozen little voices in tandem as it stared at the three had attempted to corner it, and its skull seemed to grin at them in disconcerting glee from its hiding spot behind a rather large grave.

It didn't take long for them to lose patience. The one it had thought of as the 'tastiest' suddenly shot forth a beam of red energy that threatened to pierce its thin skin, and it shrieked in dismay as - despite its speed - the beam clipped its arm, boring a hole large enough to force it to shed the appendage in its flight. The shortest one dashed towards it, and the Hollow skidded to head the other way as he blasted it.

But it was fire. Oh, it was fire he had shot. The Hollow suddenly stood its ground and opened its maw towards the flames, taking the blast head on - and seeming to feed on the fire he shot, the blast coming to a single point inside of the Hollow's mouth. Flames... perfect. The Hollow seemed to gorge on the fire, its 'cheeks' bulging as it absorbed the last of the blast. Its back arched as it contained the energy therein... and opened its mouth, letting loose what appeared to be a swarm of lazy fireflies.

The swarm spread around them, fluttering in every direction, but upon contact with some of the graves, they exploded into blasts of flame the size of a basketball, doing considerable damage. While one of them would perhaps be of little consequence to a Captain, there were now hundreds in the air, dispersing around them and the rest of the area, setting fire to and destroying whatever they happened to land on. The Hollow stood in the midst of the flame, cocking its head at the other two in curiosity as if wondering what they would do. Several of the fireflies alighted on its horns, but did not detonate, and it played with one between its fingers.

"Fun," it said almost childishly. This was much better than what it had hoped for when it got out of that cage.

yTEk4k1.png

A man in white robes with long black hair stood in the rafters of the warehouse, watching carnage below as he fiddled with his bladed sais. It was a little sad, really - a mission of nothing but Captains and Lieutenants, and here they were, flailing on his killing floor. Two of the women had even begun to fight among themselves, as if resolving some spat, though it did serve to distract those who were clamoring to find him.

If he was honest, he hadn't expected such a turnout. He had figured that so many more of those Captains would have left the city in search of their precious missing Shinigami. He rubbed the back of his neck, green eyes hooded as he thought to the reason behind such large scale operations. He had been lucky that things had worked out so well in his favor. Of the Captains left behind, they were not well-suited to Nori's task, besides perhaps the blue-haired lass who he remembered tailed that bleeding heart noble Shuzo. The rest....? He could have tutted at his former superior.

No class, whatsoever.

His eyebrows drew together as he heard footsteps in the rafters about him.

"Ready to go?" he asked his second as he turned around. He was disappointed to find he was not at all surprised by the greed in his second's eyes as he brandished a bo staff, tapping the rafter.

"She said your head's worth an awful lot, boss. And I got kids to feed, you know? Can't do this forever. Yima and Onisuke say there's another Captain waiting outside. She's already nabbed seven going out," the second stated, and Imada was suddenly aware of the eyes on him. Ah, so that ploy of hers had reached them. Sad to hear...

"I see," Imada sighed. "I guess this is where we part ways then."

And with that, he stepped back off the rafter and into the open air.
***​

Minori made short work of her assailants, many of them small time criminals with little actual prowess, some of them Shinigami - though they lacked any real ability compared to her hakudo training. With just her tanto, she redirected weapons, spinning past opponents, while disarming them with cuts to the joints in the elbows and knees. Her eyes were constantly on her surroundings, trying to find Imada, but she still had no idea where he was, not when everybody's reiatsu was suppressed this way.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked over to her compatriots, finding that they were in the midst of a sudden battle, and she felt her heart almost stop. Now?! Wait... they're distracting the others. Buying time! Her own clean-up team should be en route at any minute by now, and she hoped that Kallen had at least hung back to catch those stragglers trying to make their way out of the warehouse unnoticed.

"15 min--!" Minori managed to get out, before, abruptly and without warning, something sharp and hard dropped straight into her shoulders, along with 178 lbs. of weight moving at 30 feet a second per second. The lieutenant dropped to the ground, the breath escaping her, face pressed into the gravel. She whimpered as she felt the blades in her shoulders twist, a foot stepping on the wrist that held Kuzuebiko.

"Thought I'd drop in," Imada whispered in Minori's ear as the lieutenant bled out on the ground, dazed and doing her best to suck in air.

The air seemed to go out of the warehouse as onlookers stared. The ringleader of the fighting operation looked up with a coldness in his eyes as he said, "You make a move for me, and she dies. No payout to any of you ruffians, and the rest of you will have to explain how Ikeda's lieutenant ended up taking a one way trip to the Land of the Living. Terms are simple - let me leave, and she stays alive. She stays with me until I am out of the district. Understood?"

YrLUAXy_d.jpg

the World of the Living | Nagoya City

“I don’t know, Yasuke; assuming the old man is responsible for this Thing seems reaching, at best.” He’d come to rest some fifty feet from the Hollow, and the Third Captain stared at it, puzzled. “But Hollows don’t usually retreat like that. That is odd, certainly.”

Aiji reaches up his free hand and rubbed his ear in annoyance. The creature’s scream at their last location had left an irritating ringing in his head, and it didn’t want to seem to leave. Shaking his head in futility, Aiji crouched, placing both closed fists on the ground and adopting a kind of runner’s stance. It had been a while since he’d fought in a straight fight, so perhaps this would be a good exercise. His training urged him to release the shikai of his Zanpakuto, as well as to use other techniques to give himself the advantage. But he longed to answer the curiosity in his mind: had he grown rusty in combat? It felt worth the try. He ground his rear foot into the gravel beneath it, finding traction and staring at the Hollow with anticipation.

In a flurry, Aiji bolted forward with impressive speed. Kagami was in his hand, held in reverse grip per usual. Like a strobe light, the blade flashed in the sun as it swung back and forth with the movement of his arms. Two instants before he bull rushed the Hollow, Kagami shot forward, slicing up and diagonal from his hip to his shoulder, poised to cut cleanly from the beast’s right hip to its left shoulder.

It would block, of course; the blades on its hands were surely not just for decoration. Anticipating this, Aiji braced against the opposing force that would meet his own sword, and using it as a kind of pivot, swung his clenched right fist directly at the Hollow’s mask.

@Akashi @Cush Almighty

Maria - Quinto
Hueco Mundo Castle
Maria shrunk even further under the gaze of the freshly arrived Erik Behrendt. She was sure she hadn't meant to... and even then she wasn't certain if she had or not. It was a blur. She pulled at her dress, opting not to meet his eyes.

At his question, Maria thought about it for a moment. "It's 'cause they have to. They have to fly or they will die on the ground. It was never a choice for the bird. From the moment it was born, it had to fly."

She fidgeted some more. Was that the right answer? Well she thought it was the right answer. She went back to picking at her dress, trying not to draw attention again.

The segundo entered, and Maria blushed. She was jealous of how composed and pretty the segundo was, and how much power over others she had. Maria wondered that if she could ever control herself if she'd be half as cool as the segundo. It was okay to stare at Igieda, she wouldn't notice right away.

"Me too, though I have an idea of what it could be. I hope I don't have to fight, I don't like it when I do. I always have to take a little time to recover. Plus, getting hurt in battle hurts. I don't like it..."
She picked at her dress. She didn't get why people liked fighting. It wasn't like they got anything besides a new scar. And scars looked bad. "But if everyone is coming to this meeting... I am probably going to have to... so I'll do my best."

@RedArmyShogun @Doctor Jax

ZlmIcBY.png

“Sometimes you have no choice but to.. but then, what are you willing to sacrifice at that moment going against your wishes?”

The comment was aimed towards Quinto, no one around immediately. The Pinkette known as the Septima would arrive at that moment, arms crossed under her chest as she looked around uncaringly almost. If it wasn’t for her coat and mask hiding her lower face, they’d see her grimace as she growled softly. Her scar over her eye was acting up and she knew why. He was getting closer too. Clicking her tongue, she looked to be a bit sour despite it looking quite neutral as she always was, taking her seat and shutting her eyes as the large chested woman waited, not greeting any body else.​

Reactions: Doctor Jax
BJnRSZi.png

ARGENAN NAFRAT (4)

HUECO MUNDO - LAS NOCHES
Argenan was likely one of the few who was late to the party. Likely, just like him, they were all summoned by the Primera. There was no reason for the Cuatro to stay away from it. It likely meant that their self-proclaimed leader had some good news for them, but then again, even bad news are good in his books.

His hands were pocketed, walking down one of the many halls of Las Noches. Decreasing his distance to his current destination, he noticed Tres and the Quinto walking up ahead. Obviously, he was close enough to hear Maria talk with Erik. A rather annoying Arrancar amongst them. Always asking a question. Argenan was more or less used to it, and at this point, he ignored something trivial like that.

He would, on occasion, indulge in such questions by giving him some form of an answer. Why do birds fly? Cut their wings off and they won't. Nevertheless, making his presence known, right after the Septima, he added in his thoughts on the matter, towards Quinto. "You're here because you did fight Maria. That thought process is to that of a weak Arrancar. You know what you're capable of." His words likely stopped her in her tracks, and probably Erik as well, but definetely the Septima.

Walking past his partner, and stopping next to Maria, he continued. "If you continue to think like that, then you won't be around much longer." Argenan gave her a simple hint. His golden eyes squinted ever so slightly. Touching the right side of his face, which was hidden because of his broken hollow mask.

"Someone who is weak does not belong here." Leaning forward, closer to Maria's face, Argenan did not stop. It was as if he was looking at his prey. The dark, sheepish expression plastered on his face in that very moment.

"You'll end up becoming someone's meal.." Almost whispering, Argenan pulled away, a simple glance towards Kurono was made. They shared a history unlike others. Moments later, he was smirking. Leaving, he shortly joined the others, taking a seat on the table, leaning back against his chair, with his legs on top of it, crossed over the other.

"So, why are we here?"

@RedArmyShogun @Detective Zero @Karyra @Artorias

Last edited:
Saru Tomisho | Primera
Las Noches | Meeting Hall
Saru sat quietly upon his throne as his little followers entered one by one. All chatty today it seemed but Saru didn't not make a noise, or budge until everyone was seated and gathered. "It is time to finally see if any of you are worthy of being in my presence. Serving underneath me, or if I made crucial errors in my choices." The Primera would be using this insurgency as a test to his arrancar, to see if they are the strongest or if they were weak. Elbows propped onto the arm rest of the throne as fingertips touched together. The Primera glanced along the seats and those who sat in them.

"The insurgents are nothing more than a thorn in my side. They grow bolder by the day and even plan to attack Las Noches. Your instructions are to wipe out these rebel Arrancar." It was a rather simple task to do. Find where they were hiding and destroy them before they attack Las Noches and upset the Primera who may take out his annoyance and wrath on his underlings.

"There is a catch however. Any of you that fall in the ensuing battles will be replaced by your killer. So that means if one of you falls, do not avenge them and kill their assailant. Instead alert me and I will see if they are willing to replace the position they just made vacant." If they said no to his proposition of joining his ranks then he would just kill them himself and move on. He doubted they would say no to such an offer, to serve the God-Emperor of Las Noches.

"Now go and prove to me you are worthy of the positions I have bestowed upon you. Fail to impress me...well...just pray that you die in battle instead." It was a short meeting, but one that was needed. Staying seated, he waited for them to leave.

Maria - Quinto
Hueco Mundo Castle
"Uhm, no offense madam Septima, but..." Maria stopped fidgeting. "You haven't seen me fight. And in order to preserve your life, I'd much like it to continue that way. In fact, the way you see me now, most Hollow do not see." Maria bit her thumb. "I work hard to keep it that way. What I give up when I fight... I give up something more vital than just my life."

Maria jumped at the sudden intrusion of Argenan. He chided her for being weak, but she closed her eyes when he came close.

Just a nibble. Just a little and he'd know I'm a predator. Come on Maria! Let me handle this asshole for you!

"Frankly, mister Argenan, I think that looking only at appearances is a greater weakness than most people give it credit for," Maria said, fishing out and flicking away another bit of the Hollow that she had eaten just before. His face inches from her face, and she barely flinched. "And... I don't think that what I think of fighting ultimately affects anything."

Coward. You should let me rampage for once.

Hush, we're at a meeting and I need to focus. I hate everyone being together like this, you get rambunctious.

The Primera spoke. Maria nodded, listening to the instructions. When he finished, she raised her hand. "I was wondering, we can sense where they are, sure, but what are they hiding in? Just charging in won't do much besides disappointing you, sir. If we know where and how to strike, we minimize needing to induct new members. Basically, more information before heading in blind would be better than charging in. Even knowing what kind of Hollow these rebel scum are will go a long way."

Coward.

Any day. Plus, you might be able to pick and choose which you want to eat.

No more bugs, you still have a bit stuck back there, behind the molars.

Deal.

@RedArmyShogun @Doctor Jax @Detective Zero @Artorias

uRl9bI1.jpg

SOUL SOCIETY
WotL - NAGOYA CITY - EXPO CENTER
KASHIWABARA HAJIME

So much was happening, and there was little to no time for the Lieutenant. Both Yukimura-san and Kagetsuchi-san engaged the abomination on a different level. Yes, the hollow was way more dangerous than the one he had encountered in his life as a Shinigami, but still, this was all, too sudden.

Both Captains released their Zanpakutō's. Bankai and what not. Hajime could merely stand behind them while they took care of the monster. If they deemed it neccessary to engage the enemy in such manner, then perhaps all he could do was what he was told. To help the humans.

The building was about to crumble. The chunks of acid, the explosion, it only increased the speed of destruction. "Uh.. Capt.--- Yukimura-san.. This could have been avoided?" A confused question escaped his lips. Maybe they should have lured the hollow to a remote location, away from prying eyes and the humans.

Grasping his shikai released Zanpakutō with a firm grip, there was no time to waste. "Y-yes... I'll help the humans." They could not become collateral damage. Hajime would not allow it.

Using Shunpo to reach the surface level, there were humans running away. Panicked while some were only watching the building. What was happening? That was likely the question that ran through their minds. Fortunately, more and more people were leaving the building. They could not see Hajime, and that was how it was supposed to be like.

Dashing inside, he looked around to see if anyone needed help. There was a young kid in a corner, crying, screaming for his mom. Tears running down his cheeks. Hajime did not bat an eye and immediately went for the kid. "Hey there kiddo.. I know you can't see me but I'll get you to your mom."

To Hajime's suprise, the kid was quiet, his eyes fixated on the Lieutenant. "You, uh.. Heh.. You can see me?"

"Mhm."

Well, perhaps it was true. Kids these age were more susceptible to the supernatural. "Well then, no time to waste.." Hajime looked around to see if anyone else needed help. Picking up the kid, he tried to feel for any unusual spiritiual energy. To that of a hollow or otherwise. Just to be safe. He had to make sure.

A smile was plastered on his face, re-assuring the kid that everything would be okay. A moment later, he used Shunpo to exit the building, and placed him far away from the danger, but next to the many humans that were a secure distance away. "There you go."

A woman was walking around distressed. Calling out a certain name more than once. It caught the boy's attention. He turned around and ran to his mother, yearning for her, and crying at the same time. The mother noticed and gave him a tight hug. Hajime enjoyed the moment he witnessed, but there was a rather pressing matter to attend.

@Karyra @RedArmyShogun

Igieda Monterrez

The Segundo stood deathly still off to the side as their "god" spoke to them as if they were mere fleas. Her expression remained neutral, eyes unreadable. She rarely made her opinions on their treatment known, and it would be difficult for any one member of their little government to gauge her feelings on the matter. However, to the observant and the familiar, her clasped hands did tighten slightly at the mention of 'replacing' members by their killer, but she remained silent, her expression empty.

At last, he dismissed them, and the Quinto - a sweet girl, by all accounts, though Igieda was more than aware this 'outer layer' hid a ravenous beast - made her own points about the matter. Igieda had been listening intently to the conversations she'd had with her other compatriots, and she licked her lips as the girl said her piece.

"Miss Maria is correct," Igieda said in a low voice. "More information would be appreciated. The prepared are often victorious over the bold. I would like to know more about where this group is. I have felt their presence, but only vaguely, like a low hum. It would save time to give us an area in which to search. I mean no disrespect of course - but sometimes power is a matter of knowledge rather than brute strength."

Her words were, for once, quite pointed towards the jabs made by their more boisterous members. While Kurono was not so bad, Argenan... Well, he thought highly of himself. That was all she would say.

"Turnover makes teamwork difficult besides."

Last edited:
Erik Behrendt - Tres​

Studying Maria carefully, Erik's eyes remain unblinking for a brief while, nodding his head once the man snorts slightly. "So you have found your answer... Though I feel as if that is an answer for-" Pausing a bit as he was cut off, the Cuatro had barged into their conversation, quickly making his own opinion known, insufferable fool. He was always doing such, and the Tres was not one to back down.

"If feeding is all the reason one fights then they are nothing more than a beast and a beast should be put down. It is truly a good thing we are mostly Civilized here and my followers aid in Security. If it were as you said my comrade-in-arms, you would be unable to sleep soundly, rule alone is not rule at all."

Listening to Maria's reply it seemed there was some truth to his early thoughts, even now he could sense it tugging at his battle sense. "The best of poison is the most sweet." Saying it aloud and to no one in particular, the Primera was next to speak, not carring of the situation before him.

Scoffing lightly, Erik had his own reasons for following the man, but never had the proper respect for the position or the man in it. Though the pair had an understanding of sorts. "The Wise Miller minds the Crow's stone.. No matter how small the pebble the wheel may be stopped. if the Crow brings enough.. They lack power and support, one who lacks martial might should not drag others into his fight..no matter if righteous."

Turning his back at once Erik waves an arm, calling his Partner to follow, the Sexta. If she wanted to speak to the others then that was his concern. "I shall head out to stomp the snakes head. Let's go, it is out sacred Duty to preserve Las Noches, may our enemy meet us on a field of glory than pecking from Darkness. Till I return with success My Liege."

Finding one of his followers upon exiting the room, Erik motions the man over.

"Mi Lord?"

"Fetch the Hawks Standard. Snakes are afoot, defend the walls and combat the Sin of this Jungle, I go alone with one other."

Slapping an armored gauntlet across his chest the fellow Arrancar nods with a bow and no hesitation to his words.
"The Hawk is a good choice Mi Lord, In Glory and Service do we Obey. Good hunting and fair skies."

Nodding his head once the man smiles thinly. "Very good my brother, this world is repentance for our failures in the previous, cast your wings without doubt.."

"And repentance through Valor we shall have."

There was nothing else to do but wait, then he would head out and find them, find them and kill them like the Wild Beasts they were, he did not need answers from the tilting crown to carry out his Duty.

@Cush Almighty

World of the Living - Nagoya City Expo Center - City Streets
lp0wKKz.png

With those two finally out of the way, Kayami grips the sides of her messy hair tugging at it briefly. "Well then, what do you say my partner? It's been so difficult remaining so composed without my labs. Heheheh. Ah, yes I do have some idea of what is going on here, I do not tell them as they'll stop me from what must be done on outdated Morals.. This is why the Old Man sent me."

Talking to her Zanpakuto, the pair did seem closer than one might have guessed from her normal manner of being. Making use of shunpo to rapidly move about the area, the human response was only now getting on the way, Stopping suddenly, Kayami glares angrily at a figure eating at a Takoyaki stall, or rather herself gulping down a meal.

"There you were.. Step into the Alley and pay the man.. Now."

Complying with the commands, the Gigai curtesy of it's mod soul complies, walking to where she was directed before sighing. "I had expected that to take longer, my Master."

"What I get for giving you free will to an extent, though how is the food? But enough of that I have need of you for a plan of mine, you only need say what I say and do as I tell.. I would take over myself, but frankly I do not trust our enemy..or allies."

"It was good but-" Breaking off into a conversation, the scientist soon emerges running directly to a police booth whos officer was busy studying a pile of the Acidic blood and bone left behind by the Hollow.

"Officer! Help! I was in that building! Th-there were men with boxes, they put one down and w-well.. They put down many, many more!" As the Physical Kayami pleads with the man, the Shinigami stands directly behind him, right palm extended at his back.

"I..Wait.." Somewhat confused the officer places a hand on his shoulder mounted hand radio. "This is Akita out at Booth 47, I got a woman here claiming she seen strange men unloading strange boxes at the scene of that unknown explosion.. Roger that I'll take a look, send a car to take her to the Station."

As soon as his radio goes silent, the actual Kayami smirks, sending just enough Reiatsu to knock the man down and out.

"Good, now pull out that device in the corner of my lab coat.. Yes that one, place it on the computer he has inside of the booth."

A rather simple PC meant to hold info and a simple translator for tourists it did connect to the Internet to hold communications with the main police station, deploying the dish from before, communication signals went haywire briefly as the Gigai reached for the alarm handle located within the booth, pulling it, loud Sirens begain blaring across Nagoya, or rather isolated to that Block, operating on the JSDF frequency, even the in route police and fire services would be redirected from the block. As a cryptic Warning in the form of a Smiling Horned Oni with a grin came across the screens of the police department with cartoon explosions over that region of the city and the words; BANG BANG BOOM!

Looking like some sort of Anarchist terrorist Plot, Kayami proceads to explode a nearby building that was devoid of life, the warning was crystal clear. Either way the Humans must not be allowed proof of the hollows existence. So long as no humans died in bulk, the Old Man would understand..

"What's next?" The Modsoul Gigai asks it's physical clone. "We wait for our friends to get the rest out and find out what the others have learned, provided they aren't dead. Then.."

"And then?"

"We find the Maji rejects who made these should my theory be correct and we have a talk. Then we see what is the basis of my scientific law in dealing with them."

"Ma'am couldn't this have been.."

Stopping midword as the Captain glares at her, Kagami has a peculiar smile to her face as she shrugs with hands raised.

"It has well reached past that point, so lets keep going, see what happens. I could just blow up this street and had the fools fought him in the building as I directed we could have avoided this all, now the block must go to be sure... For now I would like you to turn the gas valves down below us, humans like rebuilding from devastation and lives are more important than property, no?"

@Karyra @Akashi

Last edited: