Bleach d20: The Mirror of Dreams

No. I didn't make it. Someone else found it for me, and before them, someone else made it.

I actually had a few questions as I found a few things confusing. If I actually paid more attention to the Anime though I guess it would be easier to get. I don't understand how we get to the conclusion of how many powers/abilities we have, or what powers/abilities we have.

Have you read the rulebook yet? Or are you wondering about things like how personality and such affect your choice?

I'm just a little confused on things like... "Your Bankai get's these number of abilities/add ons and this is how you realease it/use it." It might be easier if I can see them as like...magical items that have daily powers or something though.

//W.I.P

STR: 17
DEX: 14
CON: 14
INT: 10
WIS: 14
CHR: 10

Fort(Good)+6
Ref(Good)+6
Will(Good)+6
AC: (19) 10+6+2+1
BAB: 8
HP: 70

Weapon: Zanpakto
Hit: 1d20+9 (20x3) vs AC
Damage: 1d10+4
Crackling blade: +2d6 lightning

Name:
Level: 5
Class: Shinigami Warrior

Feats:
Improved saving throw(Fort)
Constant Release
Dedicated Warrior
DieHard
Expanded Shikai x2

Skills:
Balance: 5+2= (7)
Jump: 5+3= (8)
Suppress Reiatsu: 5+0= (5)
Spot: 3+2= (5)
Listen: 3+2= (5)
Tumble: 4+2= (6)
Sense Motive: 0+2= (2)
Intimidate: 0+0= (0)
Heal: 0+2= (2)
Craft: 0+0= (0)

Zanpakto Type: Weapon, Lightning
Shikai abilities:
Weapon: Increased Critical Multiplyer
Weapon: Increased Damage
Lightning: Crackling Blade
Lightning: Swift Crackling Blade

Spoiler tags are [ spoiler] WORDS! WORDS!! WOOOOORDS!!! [ /spoiler] Just take out the spaces in between the brackets.

Craft isn't that important. Probably don't even need it. Though I think it's used for reforming your zanpkto.

Feats from ONLY the 3.5 Player's Handbook 1 are allowed in addition to those found in the Bleach d20 rules.

As for when you get shikai and bankai abilities, it's listed under the Special column of your class's stats.

As for how many times you can release your shikai per day, it's equal to your level, since none of you have a race that has Level Adjustment. It stays released for an entire encounter, which I will let you know when they begin and end. Should you release your shikai outside of an encounter, I'll let you know how long you can have it out. At level 5, we really shouldn't run into to many occasions where you'll have used up your daily allotment. Still, if you can defeat the opponent without usin shikai, it would be wise to do so. Of course, there's the Constant Release feat will mean that you ignore this, cause your shikai is always released. As for shikai abilities, they can be used whenever your shikai is active.

And yes, you ave 6 feats.