Bleach d20 RP

T

TheNeverThere

Original poster
Ok, so, I have the material to run a Bleach d20 RP, as well as some interested players. However, I currently don't have a plot. And there are some other thigns that need to be addressed. As for the RP itself, for those of you who are knew to dice games, fea not, cause I'll only be using dice for combat and using the EXP and level systems to keep everyone on roughly on the same level and help me figure out how tough to make an opponent. I'll attach the Bleach d20 rules to this later this week when I have the chance, possibly Wednesday.

I have no idea what classes there are, but I will so join this. Given that Archy just posted the right rules, I'll start working on my character

Those rules are a bit different from the ones I have, so we'll go with mine. Mine are in Word Doc format.

...well where are the ones you have? I mean the ones I linked to are the most up to date version...and a word document..

I just attached them to the first post

hrrm. Well, do mention the starting level and your point gen system, when you figure them out.

Hmm...Let's go...32 point standard point buy. As for level, that will depend upon what class is the majority.

[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]

[roll4]

[roll5]

well, huh. It looks like the first thing in brackets was the dice, and the second collumn was counted as another d6...this one does not include the +6.

[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]

[roll4]

[roll5]

...There are stil erroes in it...Wanna jsut do 32 pointbuy?

*keeps staring at the [3][9](9)*

yeah, looks like dice are not going to work, for whatever reason...

Proposition: We make this a buddy cop show about Shinigami.

Well Kaze and I are so far the only people who have really expressed interest, and it's a way to get a good team of just two people. Plus it's different.

*blinkblink* (Still doesn't know what a 'buddy cop show' is)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_cop_film

There's a lot of shows like this, and the Shinigami could go on in partnerships to do stuff in the human world. Variants with a guy and a girl tend to focus on the extreme amounts of unresolved sexual tension they have-the two do want to shack up but for various reasons do not.

They're used so much because they're a fairly good plot, and there's a lot of potential for it. I'd have to do a Shinigami instead of a Quincy, but that's acceptable if we do a buddy cop thing. Because a bleach buddy cop show would just be great.

...No offense, but I'm only going to make a buddy film plot if I can't come up with anything else.

*hisses and claws*

I far prefer a more freeform bleach rp (Don't tell Asmo...I secretly am helping another bleach site open...I think he's knife me if he knew I rped anime)