BLEACH - CROSSROADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
valentines_day_background_032_zpsv9cagfq7.jpg

Eisei Fubuki | 6th division Liutenant | Location: On her house, Soul Society

At last after using two and half hours to the paperworks, Eisei put the last paper a heap of on top of the pile, leaning on his chair behind, he let out sigh "At last...It's done" she said looking the roof. Unlike three hours ago her house was now much more lively, her three monts old kittens was awakened to their sleep and now was running around making a noise. She knowed that some of her squad members knowed about her secret, but she had led them to keep quiet about it.

Akai Tori | 8 Espada | Location: Hueno mundo

Eight gazed the gillian rank espada lightly amused that they was just talking about shinigamis "...SHIN...shinigami huh? I thought you guys tryied to kill each others..." he said hiding his dissapontment, knowing that even if thoise two could be fighting the winner would be assured. The ninth would not even have 50 percent chances to win someone as strong as Cuarto. "So what about Shinigamis?" He he said calmly, changing the subject. "What about thoise nonchalant?... who live like royalty in fine homes,while we had to live in the middle of nothing..." he said biting his lips for anger. He tried to calm, to discover that he gave his emotions take over, looking at the endless desert he sighed.

.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Axel Rover (3rd Squad Captain)

Once Captain Kobayashi accepted the invitation that the old man, in appearance, gave her to join him and Lieutenant Setsuna to go eat, her dog Tadao began to sniff his Haori, which the captain didn't mind at all, not attempting to move away from the canine at all. Axel actually preferred the company of animals, and he was quite happy when the Captain of the 5th Division answered with 'We'd be happy to join you,' though he was pretty sure that the dog isn't who Kobayashi meant when the female said 'we.' The 3rd Division Captain could easily sense the spiritual pressure of her lieutenant, who was hiding on the wall nearest to the group within the intersection. He decided not to alert the stealthy shinigami's presence however, since it would be best to humor his efforts, Axel thought.

"Alright, we can go to the Wailing Crab, my favorite Seafood Restaurant, just near the West Entrance. Might not exactly be the breakfast you all were thinking of, but it is better than nothing," Axel replied to the group, implying the West Gate of Seireitei. The captain led the three shinigami and the Basenji west, saying hi to all of the Shinigami they passed, even getting into small conversations as they headed to their location, though he would tell them which way to turn next if he got too absorbed into any of his talks, catching up to them as quickly as possible.

"Here we are, friends!" Axel shouted as he looked at the restaurant from a few meters away. It was a square building painted red and white, with a large Crab Sculpture placed on the roof. It wasn't a big restaurant that could cater to hundreds of people. Just about a dozen or so, but that was why Axel liked it. They could talk without being interrupted by other people's conversations. The old man walked in, holding the door for the two ladies, and Makoto if he ever left the wall and would be joining them, then he got a table for four that they all could sit down at. After holding out the seats for Killala and Aki like a true gentlemen, he would take his seat, and thus began the chatter while waiting for their waiter.

"So, how are your squads doing respectively? Mines is active as ever, tending to the duties around Seireitei, helping souls adjust to their time in Soul Society, and even assisting the 13th Division in their earthly duties. You could say that we are a very flexible bunch, heh" Axel smiled, taking pride in the fact that his Squad wasn't just bounded by one particular duty, but did a little bit of everything.

Characters Mentioned:
Killala Setsuna - @Estrèlla
Aki Kobayashi - @WhiteWolfKC
Makoto Fujisaki - @The Jest

Name:
Vash (9th Espada)

Vash found it rather typical that Akai would believe something like him and Kaito fighting to the death. All most Hollow thought about was destruction anyway. What he found interesting about the Eighths words however, was the fact that it sounded like he knew something about the Shinigami, stating that they lived in fine homes.

"How can you be so sure that their living conditions are good, Akai? I mean, you haven't been to the Soul Society, have you? Perhaps they live just like us, but just spend their time helping others?," Vash asked him curiously. If this Espada knew something, he was going to figure it out at all costs, even if it led to physical blows.

"Come on Vash, let's just leave these two alone and go feed. Your lust is still there after all, heh," Kurosuki laughed. He was right that Vash did fall victim to his Hollow needs at times, but for the most part he could control himself. What he didn't like about Korosuki's interference into his conversation was the fact that he was trying to stop him from finding out what he has been trying to uncover for decades.

"Shut up please. I am on the verge of something here," Vash replied to the mask on his left kneecap, keeping the same blank expression on his face. He stared into Akai's eyes, trying to see if they revealed something about his story, whether he was lying or not.

Characters Mentioned:
Kaito Shira - @Blitzfang43
Akai Tori - @Wolfstar

Captain Nicias Xyl- Soul Society

Serenity was a fleeting sentimentality over the last few years, perhaps thats the way it always was and Nicias just didnt start to notice it until he became a captain. The amount of work to be done kept him ever so active from one day to the next but it became harder and harder for him to find time to relax. Not even the "go to the beach" kind of relax but the be still and do nothing kind of relaxing. Even though he changed the format of the 10th division to alleviate some of his own work load it still wasn't enough. He only got a break monthly it seemed and even they seemed years apart. As usual he sat beneath a tree and may have drifted off to sleep there if not for a Hell butterfly landing on his hand.

"Captain Xyl, your immediate attention and present is requested, in short Unit 8 is missing." was the message the hell butterfly carried. Nicias shoo'd it off before he flash stepped to the senkaimon. An entire missing unit was preposterous, squad 8 had recently sent their scheduled update which is why he knew to relieve them with squad 7. He wasted no time in rushing to the world of the living and meeting up with Unit 7 at the designated post. It was as the butterfly reported, there was no sign of the other unit.

"Pair up and search. bring anything you find to my attention" He ordered. They were placed in Karakura town to patrol since it was a spiritually rich place and to large to leave to a singe person. The units would rotate out on a weekly basis to make sure no one tired out to quickly. For a whole unit to disappear, was indicative of Foul play. There was no way at this point to know if his mean were dead or alive but somebody, or something, was going to pay for this.

Reactions: Akashi

Akai Tori | 8 Espada | Location: Hueno mundo
Akai looked at the gillian ranked arrancar for awile, before he burst out laughing "Live like us? Seriously? Oh dear! I don't need to go there to know, they are soul reapers, so to say god's little helpers. They will not live a endless sadbox like we do, they have a anything...." he said in loud voice, calming himself then to continue "...If you don't believe, go there and check it yourself...If there is way to go for the world of living there much to be way to go Soul Society as well" he sighed looking away again.

Hassan Nigma
Karakura Town

“Remind me why I put up with this crap?” Hassan sighed as the second to last of the kids finally left for school, late as usual. The group home he worked for had 4 houses, and the “consumers” were split by age and gender. Just his luck that when they hired him the put him in the jr high and highschool house for the boys. Hormones, attitude, anger and Musk. Every morning it was the same thing, over and over, to the point where he actually considered recording himself and playing it instead of actually saying it. He worked the night shift at that so he had the frustrating responsibility of dealing with them at night, trying to sneak out, having night terrors, refusing to go to bed and then he had to wake them up in the morning. Needless to say he wasn’t their favorite person but he really didn’t care. Only real problem was that he couldn’t leave until the last boy was off to school. And there was always one who put up a fight.

“Because you’re a masochist” the last boy responded, as he sat on the floor in front of the building refusing to go to school.

“I’m smarter that you give me credit for”

“Well maybe if you spent more time proving that in school than proving it to me”

“They don’t care. Neither do I”

“One of those has to change. Look” Hassan paused and looked up “I care
“Your paid to care”

“…I don’t get paid near enough to put up with any of the crap most of you try to pull. I never knew my parents. The “family” I did know were abusive and expected nothing but failure from me. I hated them, still do honestly, so I made sure I succeeded. They hated it. Made me feel good”

“That’s cold”

Hassan Shrugged “they don’t have to care, no one has to care. But no one WILL care about you if you don’t care about yourself. “

“You care though, at least you say you do.”

“Yea but I’m a masochist remember.”

“Weirdo” despite his comment he got off the floor and started toward. With the last kid gone Hassan was free to leave and did so with haste. He never actually had anything to do during the day but home as always a nice place to be.

Guerra Location: Hueno mundo          
If Guerra was to be ignored then so be it but he would not stay in the company of those who treated him as a minor priority. He turned without a word and walked out of the palace before opening a portal to the human world where maybe he would find something to sate his boredom.

He stepped out of the portal and suppressed his power to levels that only another spiritually aware being would feel, he sat on the air with his legs' crossed and waited he knew that someone would come whether that be human, shinigami, quincy or otherwise though he wondered if they would attack him or try to speak to him it will be an interesting experience either way.

[bg=white]
Kajiri%202_zpsjb4kaidh.jpg

Ishida had known that Rosina was watching the 11th Division train, mainly him. His mind was not focused on the Lieutenant who was fond of him, but on the men and women he was the Captain of. He knew of Rosina's feelings, she expressed them to him once before, and that was enough for him to know how she felt. Why she liked him? It was beyond him and anyone else that may know. That was no longer a concern on his mind as Rosina left to go back to her own Division, the Twelfth.

Now that his men weren't distracted because of Rosina, they went back to sparring against one another. Kairi seemed displeased with the fact she had to do more paperwork. Everyone was a fighter in this Division, not a paper pusher, but someone had to do it and luckily, that fell on Kairi. He was the Captain, and she had to do as he said when it came to work, even if it was paperwork the Captain was suppose to be doing. She wanted something else to do, which was understandable, but he had no one to pit her against. Currently, the 3rd Seat had no one in it, as Ishida found no one worthy of becoming a seated member of his Division.

"Only paperwork for now. Maybe we will get a transfer, a strong one, that you can spar against." Ishida himself sparred rarely, as he was dangerous enough. When it came to sparring, he saw it as a real battle, like any one should, and goes a overboard. "Training will end within the hour. After that you are...relieved of duty for the rest of the day." Whatever Kairi did in her free time was all up to her. It wouldn't be sparring today with the troops however.[/bg]​
[bg=white][/bg]

Name:
Rei Shibua (ESA Human)

After a while of searching around the town Rei had finally made it at the site where incident occurred. The restaurant still had the hole where the car basically plowed through the building, but some people were working on trying to get it repaired. "Well at least I can see where Speed Racer had his impact. Now the bigger question is just what really did cause him to do this?" Seeing as there were still some bystanders watching the scene and taking pictures he decided to ask around and get other perspectives. After a good 30 minutes of questioning Rei simply got the same story from before just with a few more expressions and emotions than the first time he'd heard it. "Damn that was pointless now what to do...well those things do have a distinct feel towards them maybe I could try and sense it out a bit." Seeing that as the only plan he had left in his head Rei closed his eyes and tried to remember that feeling he got from the first time he encountered one of those beast.

After a good 5 minutes passed something hit Rei like a stack of bricks as this overwhelming spiritual essence washed over him, but as quickly as it showed up it grew to a respectable level. "I don't know what that thing is, but one thing is for sure it has the same feeling as those hollow faced bastards," After he confirmed that to be true Rei smiled as this new presence also wasn't that far away. Pounding a fist into his open palm he cracked his knuckles, "Well guess its finally time to put these new skills to the test. Its Fighting Time!" With that final exclamation that earned him a few look the boy was off to go and inspect this new arrival.

Name:
Kaito Shira (4th Espada)

Seeing that the 8th espada, Akai Tori, had shown up Kaito finally snapped out of his debating daze and focused on the back and forth conversation between those two. "I was doing something before I got distracted by this little side event...oh yes that's right 10 day sleep." Glad that Akai was finally serving as a useful distraction and not an annoying one Kaito took that as his chance to exit stage...desert. Using sonido like he probably should have done from the beginning Kaito arrived Las Noches in record time. "Finally some peace and...Guerra?" Just coming inside Kaito spotted one of the few espada's he could stand leave through a descorrer possibly towards the human world. "Ugh why must everybody be so active all the time. I mean I could stand to be a bit more active, but i'm already plenty strong so I don't know how much good it would do me." Shaking his head he snapped out of it before he went off on another tangent and had the possibility of being caught by Vash again. "Well for now i'll get some rest until a meeting or something is called." Now with his goal in sight Kaito sped off towards his room to enjoy his days of relaxation...which knowing his luck wouldn't last too long.

Guerra. Referencing: Rei Shibua            
He felt someone coming but he merely stayed in his cross legged position and continued to wait. The power he felt was comparable to that of a normal hollow and the power felt nothing like a shinigami or a Quincy, he chose to let this new party make the first move when they arrived since Guerra's plans here didn't involve fighting he would only attack if this person could harm him with his first attack.

• 1st Division Barracks

Shin opened his eyes and stared at the sand of his zen garden. He felt it hit him hard, the flames of life, the reiatsu of a number of shinigami in the human world, all gone out almost simultaneously to each other in a span of about 30 minutes tops. Something terrible has just happened. As if in response, as fate would have it, who could he sense at his doorstep but Fehsmerl.

"...Lieutenant, Fehsmerl is at the door. Could you let him in?" He asked out of the blue. While there was no one in particular, he knew his lieutenant was nearby, at least close enough to hear his voice.

@Ali

• 13th Division Barracks

latest

(The following post is a Collab post made by myself and @Saito Hajime )

Prepare the third team to clock in. The second should be clocking out soon.” Said the voice of the captain, serene and calm in her tone, not a hint of stern or scorn in her voice. A couple members of her division bowed and headed out of the office as Captain Hiyoko pushes her long blonde hair away from her red eyes as she looked at the papers on her desk. She let out a sigh of exhaustion as she looked out the window.

It’s been quite some time since she assign herself to this division and became its captain, and it’s been one workload after another. Filing and reviewing the daily reports of her men during their patrols, all of them often the same with a few differences here and there thanks to the Quincy and the common hollows that they hunt serving as factors of variety. It’s hard to get sleep considering that the patrol unit is essentially 24/7, which leaves her ending off weeks in exhaustion.

Needless to say, she knew how her retired predecessor felt. However, she wouldn’t complain about this job, not even to herself. The boring lack of particularly activity meant a job well-done, and means there’s no actual threat to the humans living on earth, and particularly relieving, it means no shinigami under her care has died yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Having handed the bodies of Shigure and Genji over to the relevant people, it was time for Anh to undertake the responsibility of informing their captain of their demise personally. She hardly looked forward to this, since she wasn’t used to being formal and polite, and she hoped she wouldn’t say something offensive. But she wouldn’t have it any other way. Finding her way to the 13th division barracks, she made her way inside and found the office of Captain Hiyoko.

Hey, Hiyoko.” She said to announce her presence. She was already feeling nervous, and had a feeling it was beginning to show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyoko immediately turned around in response and spotted someone she didn’t expect: Captain Anh Trang, the oddest member of the captains by far, but certainly a good person to have around. Her energetic personality has been a great boost of morale to shinigami of her division, and even of other divisions by extension. Still, it’s unusual for her to come into a captain’s office, or at least it was with such hesitation and nervousness. Usually she’s bombastic and energetic with the only exception to which being around the head-captain for reasons of, what could only be guessed as, professionalism.

Ah, Captain Trang. It’s good to see you. Have you come, perhaps for a favor?” Hiyoko asked, a kind and gentle smile on her face. It was an assumption yes, but she notices that it’s usually the case when she gets like this. Overly energetic as she usually is, it’s easy to see that she CAN be an actual captain when she needs to be. However it’s also easy to tell that when those times come, she’s clearly uncomfortable when doing so. Regardless, if she was right, she’s more than willing to help out a fellow captain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, uh….you know Shigure and Genji? Guys in your squad? Know how Shigure’s brother is in my division?” It wasn’t really important if she did know about Hiko, but Anh felt that going over the story leading to her discovery might help. At least, it might be better than bluntly stating they were dead off the bat.

Hiyoko blinked with those questions, trying to gather up the thoughts in her head. It’s difficult to remember each and every detail about her crew, despite her attempts at doing so countless times. However, when she did remember what Trang was referring to, she gave a smile.

Ah yes, I recalled Shigure mentioning a brother. Hiko, right? He always talked about him with Genji whenever he had free time, it wasn’t all he talked about, but he was always a common topic on his mind. ...Although, it’s best I don’t...repeat his quotes to you. He loved his brother, it’s easy to see it in his eyes and his tone with every word. But he has always...errm...’questioned’ his positioning in your division.” She said, with an embarrassed smile, a clear sweat drop running down her head as she did.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So, um, I was having a...party and Hiko wanted his bro to be there, so I said I would go find him…” She wondered if Hiyoko would find her story weird. She was sure more than a few of the captains disapproved of her eccentricities.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A party...Again? Why, this is the third time this week, and that’s only as far as I know. ...Well, that’s fine I suppose. I would only suggest you put some time into at least drilling and exercising your men. I can’t help you if Captain Nemsi reports you to Head-Captain Kamukura again.” Hiyoko said, sighing as she did.

As motivational and morale-boosting as Anh’s actions are, to those within the other divisions who do not realize the meaning or use behind her actions or methods of leadership, the 8th division has an infamous reputation for being...silly and lazy.

The Gotei 13 are, afterall, a military force that is tasked with the protection of two entire realms against threats that have endured for thousands of years. The 13 divisions within it, as such, are not small or minuscule in its quantity or its quality. Each shinigami is a soldier of an eternal war, each doing their parts like cogs in a machine. Anyone who graduated the academy and joined this military force were taught this outright.

Until Captain Trang came along, the 4th division was often the place that no shinigami from any other division, 11th especially, wanted to be transferred into. Now, not even members of 4th division wishes to be transferred to the 8th. It is depicted as a division filled with laziness and failure celebrating for no reason when they should be fighting, and while the Captains...most of the captains...at least some of them...Head-captain at the very least, see the 8th division and its captain’s true nature. Those under them, simply put, do not.

That aside, I’m afraid that even if you did find them, I cannot release him from duty. At least not right now. He and Genji are currently on patrol and aren’t to be switched for another hour. Though afterwards, I suppose I could arrange some free time for him to go and see his brother. I can arrange filling out the paperwork on his beha-

Well...I did find him, and Genji….dead. Quite dead. Along with some others, not sure what their names were….yeah.” Now she just hoped it wasn’t going to get anymore awkward.

...What?” She simply asked. She looked shocked for a brief moment, before both the tone of her voice and the look she gave grew dark and solemn. The one-worded question was a rhetorical question, though she was sure Trang would repeat herself anyways.

Was this a joke? ...No. Captain Trang was silly in her optimism, yes, but she would never do something so cruel as to fake something like this. It’s clear that THIS was why she was nervous when she walked in. That look in her eyes, the nervousness awkward look and expressions...there was no doubt: She telling the truth.

Not just that, but other members as well? Genji and Shigure were a patrol unit, a two-man unit that is designed specifically to be an active unit against hollow or hostile quincy. Any other shinigami there were either inactive, to be used strictly as a surveillance unit, or of other divisions like the 10th or the 8th. The inactives were no Onmitsukido to be sure, but they should have been able to hide from sight of any enemies, and while she can't speak for the members from the other divisions, she was certain that their respective captains had faith in their skills.
    If they’re dead as well, that might explain why there was no immediate report of this, why Trang, a captain from another division entirely, had to be the one to report it. There can be no doubt that at least one of the other divisions have probably started investigating the cause as well.

To top it off, All active units of her division are seated members, designed like this specifically to avoid any of her members dying on her watch. They’re no pushovers; they would have been able to kill off any hollow that manifested there, and able to subdue any quincy that would be causing problems for every other human. Shigure and Genji were powerful Shinigami in their own right. Same could be said for other division units as well. If they were killed, it wasn’t by any normal hollow. Something was wrong, something just happened that was very...very wrong.

Captain Trang, make your report. I want as much details as you can think of. What happened out there?” Hiyoko asked, her kind persona of a mother now giving rise to the solemn persona of a Judge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Um, right…” Anh was a little unsure where to begin, but she was going to try her best. “So...I found them….just lying around, I guess. Like they had been killed and left there. They weren’t hidden, so I guess whoever killed them didn’t care to cover their tracks.” That fact was something that had come to Anh in the moment. She wasn’t really sure if it meant anything. Anyone could feel bold enough to leave a message like that.

I suppose it couldn’t have been a Hollow, because they eat people. Unless it was a really cruel and nasty Hollow….” She wondered if maybe she was just forgetting that there were special kinds of hollows. “I doubt it was Quincies either. One of them had their head taken off. And not clean off, but roughly...brutally. Like a monster pulled it off with its bare hands….” She hoped her ruminations weren’t getting on Hiyoko’s nerves. “Or maybe they used an explosive. Or….I dunno. I’m obviously not a doctor. I brought Shigure and Genji back myself, so I suppose we’ll soon learn more from the experts. I told them about the others, so I assume they’ll be recovered soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This was worse than Hiyoko thought. Indeed, Quincy aren’t known for beheading Shinigami outright. As they are a group that consists mostly of archers, only a few would dare go for close-range combat, and those that do aren’t so rough in said beheading due to having a blade of some kind. As powerful as they were, Quincies were still only human physically speaking. They have not the strength to tear a Shinigami’s head off with their bare hands. Such a savage way of killing someone befits a Hollow’s nature and strength. It can’t be a coincidence that all of the shinigami in the unit, active, inactive, and of the other divisions, are all killed off at around the same time either. Which means that they were all killed off by a single group or, Soul King forbid, a single hollow. Whatever caused this could potentially be a threat, not just to her division or other divisions, but to the planet earth and the Soul Society themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After a moment's pause, she finished by saying, “Sorry I can’t be of more help.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyoko looked at Trang as her apologies brought Hiyoko out of her thinking. This poor girl...This must be just as hard for Trang as it is for herself. Afterall, she had to witness the death of her comrades, and she has to report to one of her members that their loved one was killed, and in such a brutal way no less. However…

You might still be of more help to us yet.” Hiyoko said to her. She then opened her window and extended her hand and finger, and almost immediately, a black butterfly flew down and landed on her extended index finger.

...Attention all members of 13th division. There has been an emergency incident in Karakura town. Until further instructions or notice, all patrol units are suspended from duty and placed into standby formation. The Lieutenant is to report directly to me immediately.” Hiyoko said to the butterfly, gently pushing it upwards so as to make it fly off her finger. Closing the door, she turned to Trang.

Captain Trang, I thank you for your information, and I apologize for asking more of you. However, I will not be risking any more of my men against something that could potentially be out of their league. I’m going to see Captain Kurenai. Her division will probably begin their autopsy of Shigure and Genji by the time I get there. If we are facing a more powerful version of the Hollows, I cannot take any chances. ...I need you to go to 11th Division, contact Captain Ishida and request a few of his men take our place in patrolling the city. I am hoping that this attack and defeat was simply an unexpected fluke caused by unfortunate circumstance, in which case there will be no problems. ...If they don’t come back...then we’ll know for certain that something terrible is happening, ...and I may need to take matters into my own hands. ...Oh, I need you to also go to Captain Xiang in 2nd division after you’re done in 11th, request that members of their Onmitsukido be dispatched as well. If they can see what’s happening and report back, we may be able to identify what’s caused this.” Hiyoko explained.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Forcing a smile, Anh replied, “Will do!” Beyond still feeling bad about this whole affair, Anh was now internally cursing her luck. Now she had to talk to two of the biggest hard-asses in the Seireitei. As much as she would rather pass up a conversation with battle-boner and miss misdemeanour, she couldn’t bring herself to shirk her responsibilities at this point. She would just have to grin and bear it. “I’ll see you some other time, huh?” She said before making for the exit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hiyoko sighed as she watched her leave. In hindsight, this might not be the very best idea. Anh is about to talk with two people who are essentially her polar opposite in two different ways. However, given the circumstance, she could not afford to wait for another option to arrive. With this in mind, she walked out the office, heading for the 4th Division Barracks.

• Seireitei Corridor

Simply keeping himself still, Makoto eavesdropped on the three shingami gathered together. It's then that he heard Axel inviting them to eat somewhere. His captain said yes of course, but mentioned 'we', obviously meaning that she's including him in addition to Tadao. For a moment it caught him off guard, however, as her lieutenant, he considered it an order to follow them, and so he complied to it. He waited until they were out of his line of sight, and removed his camouflage. Making sure no one was around, he hopped up to the top of the wall and followed them from above until they reached the restaurant in question. Rather than taking the front entrance inside, he jumped to the roof of the restaurant and behind one of the claws of the crab sculpture, perching himself there so as to be ready for anything.

Some might find this perhaps to be overkill. However, Makoto was raised first and foremost with Onmitsukido in mind. To be easily detected by someone is to fail and die. Perhaps this was simply a habit from those days, but it's one that he's had since childhood, and one that he can't quite let go of.

@Axel Rover @WhiteWolfKC

• The Menos Forest- The Professor's Laboratory

Ok, What the hell?

As predicted, a Captain has showed up to investigate, two of them in fact, one of which disappearing shortly afterwards, the other appearing there at speeds comparable to an out-right tag in. Just to top it off, however, now Guerra is in the human world. It was by a quick miraculous response time, in other words sheer luck, that Lososol managed to get Guerra's Wisp out into the human world to follow him.

"Did the concept of our existence being behind closed doors for the purpose of an element of surprise, suddenly and spontaneously become void of any relevance to you people!?" Lososol thought, placing his palm upon his face in embarrassment. He understands that they cannot keep themselves hidden forever, that eventually they would have to strike and be known. However, using the element of surprise to one's advantage requires a sense of timing. To attack pre-maturely ruins the advantage, makes them able to investigate and prepare themselves for the Espada.
    Granted, it's thankful that at least it was Guerra, who is by far one of the most human-looking Espada of them all.

"...But he's not even trying!" Lososol thought as he watches Guerra just sit in the open sky, easily detectable by those of the spiritually aware eye. As predicted, it didn't take long for his wisp to detect someone heading for them but...

"...What in the world...?" Lososol said as he looked at the screen. The reading weren't anything special, but...they didn't match the signature of a hollow, a shinigami, ...not even a quincy.

"I wonder...Could it be...? ...No, that's impossible." Lososol thought aloud. Even if 'he' has sealed himself in a human shell after his self-imposed exile, effectively weakening his reiatsu and keeping it hidden, there is no way the readings would be THIS low. But then who else could it be...if not a human?

"Well now, this is interesting...A mere human, still alive, having this much power? Weak as it is, these readings are more than I anticipated of non-quincy blood to be capable of. ...To be researched another time." Lososol said to himself.

• Karakura Town- High School

"Dang...I never seen THAT many shinigami reiatsu drop so fast. Either these guys are not getting any training done over in heaven, or there's one hell of a hollow out there right now." Sky thought. Looking at the window he noticed something in the sky above the city. Squinting to see what it was, it clearly looked like a human. But that wasn't the attire of a shinigami, and he didn't look like any quincy he knew of.

"Huh...Maybe a new armored Shinigami?" Sky thought to himself. He couldn't think of anyone else that could float in the sky like that, and there's no sign of reishi being used to support him up there.

• Karakura Town- Mashiba Middle School

As Tai predicted, the teacher there was quite ruthless about tardy students, making Tai stay outside the classroom due to being tardy, along with his friend. They both sat on both sides of the door, sighing simultaneously at their failure to get in on time.

"Well, looks like it's gonna be another long night of homework." Tai said.

"This sucks man..." The boy beside him said, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks like a blowfish, effectively making Tai laugh.

"Easy there, Kai, you don't want to be known as the youngest human to ever pop a blood vessel. It's just math, no big deal..."

"Yeah, ALGEBRA math! I'm barely getting the hang of division with those annoying remainders. Now they're adding Letters. LETTERS! How do you add a number to freaking 'A'? AND WHY DOES EVERY 'A' MEAN A DIFFERENT RANDOM NUMBER EVERYTIME!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!" the boy, Kai, said, flailing his arms around as he did. Tai couldn't help but smile as heard his friend's rants. However, he then sensed something else appear that was unusual. It was faint, as if trying to be suppressed, but it was still...familiar. Making Tai's smile turn into a look of shock and fear.

"No way...It can't be..." He thought.

"Huh...Umm...Something wrong?" Kai asked him, his venting apparently closed off when he noticed Tai's reaction. It made Tai snap back to the situation at hand, where he then shook his head.

"Oh...Umm...Sorry. I was just...reminded of an equation that bugged me." Tai said with a smile. Of course he had to lie. There's no way a kid like Kai would believe the truth.

Reactions: Akashi

XXXXX N A M E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX R O L E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX L O C A T I O N
X ROSINA OOTORI XXXXX 12TH DIVISION LIEUTENANT XXXX X12TH DIVISION BARRACKS

"Captain Shiba, If you have higher intelligence you might as well put that brain of yours to rest.. You're always doing work--Its petty of you doing small work like this." The woman spoke as her hand motioned over at the various high stacked paper."But as referred to, This is simply nothing to you. Just a warm up I guess." She sighed before turning her head to a file. It was a thin stack, and she listened to her captain's specific orders before acting.

"...would you mind going and sending in my captains report that'd be extremely helpful because it would allow me to keep working on my current project, the report is right over there"

She had already walked to the table and grabbed a file. Not an ounce of curiosity showed despite feeling it--But it didn't bother her. These projects were none of her business anyways, unless of course the captain chose to inform her of such projects. "Are you working on a new project? or newer projects I mean?" She asked, taking a look at how clean and neat the file was. "Or.. Is this just a simple check-in on what has been discovered so far?" added the blonde, before opening up one of the files and glancing around the papers. The rest remained on the table and she was silent as she stood by it.

One after another, each file was opened and its contents were glanced at. She then closed the second to last file and turned halfway around, her other hand on the table and slowly reaching for the file."Hey, Captain.." She called, pausing in the middle of her sentence for a few seconds."Don't.. over work yourself.. And be careful while you're at it too." the blonde commented as she slid the last file off the table and picked it up in her hands, beginning to open it. The lieutenant turned back around, looking down at the file but hadn't yet begin to read it.

"Since you're the one who is mainly charge of the research and development, you do a handful of projects and get to caught up in your research. On top of that theres also your captain's work which is separate from your research as well." explained Rosina."But who am I to tell a captain with what to do. Just showing my concerns, thats all." She chuckled to herself. The woman believed that simply checking in on the captain more than once in a while was good and proceeded to read. This file catching her attention for some reason.

@SashaBliss[/hr]

Yue Xiang
Captain of Squad 2

Xiang finished up with the disposal of the criminal, standing getting atop a higher tier of a building just closing her eyes for a second, and leaning against a wall. Trailing criminals, training her squad in her eternal pursuit of perfection, filing out paperwork. How long had it been since she ate or sleep? She honestly couldn't recall. Her stomach, and she stirred, realizing she'd nearly fallen asleep against the wall. It'd be irresponsible to just fall asleep here where no one could find her.

"Something tells me my Lieutenant didn't actually manage to get away. I suppose I should save her. Probably isn't happy. Well, whether or not I have the time, I can mark this down as observation, and that's always important."

It was as close as she was going to get to admitting she needed a break, and breakfast sounded really good about now. With a flash step she found herself in front of The Wailing Crab. She looked at the gaudy crab claws for a moment, her jaw near hanging.

"Really?"

Her critique was interrupted by her stomach growling though. She could see her lieutenant inside as well, who was not looking happy, as she had expected. Hopefully they could patch it up later. Then something caught her eye. She noticed a shinigami's sandal on the roof, behind the crab-claw. It was Lieutenant Fujisaki.

Xiang watched for a minute from her position infront of the restaurant, staring right at him. Someone who had been in the 2nd division before, their skill confirmed it. Xiang wondered for a minute if he felt the same way about the 2nd as Xiang felt about her former division. If so, she probably was not a welcome sight. In the end she broke her gaze muttering to herself.

"2nd time today I've failed to notice a shinigami. No matter what rank that's unacceptable, no matter what my physical state is. 'We can't afford a single mistake.'"

Captain Yue never got to enter the restaurant though, a messenger flash stepped behind her.

"Captain Yue, your presence is requested shortly. Captain Trang wishes to speak with you momentarily.

Xiang eyebrow raised sharply.

"Isn't this normally the other way around? What has the idiot done this time? Hasn't she already had 5 parties this week... and that’s only as far as I know. If she thinks preemptively telling me about it will make me any less angry, or send any less arrest warrants..."

She trailed off and dismissed the messenger.

Xiang took one last look at the restaurant. Her face was composed, but her eyes were almost looking longingly at it. She simply shook her head.

"No. I can't be a good role model and put off any work for little luxuries. I might have to ask my squad to do the same. Maybe next time Captain Rover."

Xiang flash-stepped back towards her own squad barracks. Maybe she could get some instant-ramen or something while she waited, though for some reason now she really wanted sea food.

[bg=#404040][fieldbox="Getsuga Shiba 12th Division Captain and Head of Research and Development, red, solid"]

Getsuga sat slumped in his chair all the while listening to Rose. Ara ara, gomenasai, I didn't mean for anyone to worry about me" he said when she finished. "I am currently working on a few projects some for the soul society ad some for me, maybe sometime I'll let you work on one with me hehe" he chuckled. He looked at her again before speaking up a bit.
It was then he spoke "I'm sorry I'm troubling you with worries, I swear another 30 minutes then I'll go to bed" He then spun his chair back around and started working again, then he stopped and turned back. "Are you sure it's not too early to go to sleep I mean I've only been up for 120 hours"he stated with a blank face while looking at her.
Turning around again he swiftly typed out a few paragraphs waiting for her response maybe he could type five instead of three if she didn't respond immediately. Swiftly he typed faster and faster as he told Rose he would work for only 30 more minutes.

[o]__________________________________________________________________________________[/o]
@N/A

[/fieldbox]
[/bg]

Anh Trang, Nightingale of the Seireitei

Anh, having departed from Hiyoko's company, made her first priority to return to her own division to sort out some things. First, she had to inform Hiko about what had happened. He didn't take it well, naturally. Anh would've stayed to comfort him, but she had work to do. She sent a message out to Captain Xiang to tell her to wait up in her office. She didn't actually need her to wait up necessarily, but it would make her easier to find, and Anh would be content to know she might be forcing her to sit around for a while as she attended to other things. Of course, those other things were informing Captain Ishida of Hiyoko's requests. She did not relish the idea of walking into that den of meat-heads, and less so talking to Captain Meat-head. And yet, she had to get the information out to them somehow. Maybe she could do it quickly?

And that was when an idea struck her. And idea on how to have fun with this and get the relevant information out.

Eventually, outside the 11th division barracks, Anh appeared. She had brought some speakers she had acquired for her personal use. With a microphone in her hand, Anh soon drew the attention of the people in the barracks, and those nearby, as she began to sing.

"OH CAPTAIN~!

PEOPLE HAVE DIED~!

IN THE WORLD~!

OF THE LIVING~!

SEND YOUR SQUAD~!

TO REPLACE THE 13TH~!

I MUST GO~!

TO SPEAK WITH YUE XIANG~!

I'M SURE YOU'll,

MANAGE JUST FINE~!"

And with that, she was done. She bowed to her captive audience. Some looked dumbfounded, others looked entertained, and she was sure she saw one of them crying. Probably because of her majestic singing voice. Lastly, she hurled a piece of paper at one of the 11th division soldiers watching her, and then gathered her things and headed off on her way.

Reading the paper, that member of the 11th division would soon realise it was a message for the captain, and would almost certainly bring it to him soon.

In case you didn't listen to my song (WHICH WOULD MAKE YOU A JERK), here's a summary;

-Members of the 13th division have been killed in Karakura town.
-Captain Yamagishi is recalling the 13th division.
-She wants you take their place.

And yes, whatever killed them is dangerous enough to warrant your attention. Please comply with this request.

Regards, Captain Anh Trang.

P.S. Please go to Captain Yamagishi if you have problems.

@Artorias

[bg=white]
tumblr_nihsslrUe61smxh7ao3_250.gif
[/bg]​
[bg=white]
Sakihana Kuchiki
4th Division Lieutenant
Noblewoman ; Daughter of Shisa Kuchiki

WITH: Captain Shizuka Kurenai | WHERE?: 4th Division Barracks { LEAVING } | FEELING?: - - - / Normal

"Thats.. The only job you have for me?" She muttered barely audibly as she looked up at Shizuka, almost in disappointment. But when she caught the fact that this was a disrespectful gesture in a way, she blinked and merely bowed hr head slightly."Ah--Apologies. But by chance do you have anything else for me to do after i'm done with squad 11?" The brunette asked, a hand stroking her choppy brown hair as she looked down and thought about it for a moment. "On second thought, I forgot.. This is the eleventh division. One way or another this would keep me busy all day and even night and such. I'll gather up my things then and check on them." the young Kuchiki nodded at her captain.

"But i might come back for your drinks.. I'm quite curious to be honest. I want to see what it would be like if you manage to invite other captains." the youngster had paused before crossing her arms. However in actuality, she was also quite nosey as well. What would the captain's talk about? How are they like 'outside of business'? Many thoughts came up and she began to remember the times where she would occasionally sneak into a few captain's meetings. But of course in the past she was always caught by Shizuka first and depending on the topic the captains discussed in those meetings, Shizuka would hide her spiritual pressure for her to listen, or simply send her away by verbal command or with her own spiritual pressure quickly."Oh and Captain Shizuka, please don't be reckless when drinking. For some reason i strangely just feel like you're the type to drink until you're drunk. But then again, is it even possible for you to be intoxicated?" the girl inquired before turning around."Actually--I'll find out for myself later." She giggled, a grin appearing across her face. "I guess its best to heal those men now before you get a whole crowd of them coming here to be treated. Or half the division itself!" she joked before turning around and leaving."I'll see you later, Captain! I'm also going to take a few people." She said with a friendly tone as she left the woman's office.

WITH: - - - | WHERE?: 11th Division Barracks | FEELING?: Peeved & Bratty.

After Sakihana left her captain's office, she began to ask around for some of the other members to join her, or at least meet her at the 11th division barracks later. Half of the people she had asked in total agreed: Maybe it was because of her rank as a lieutenant, or because the 11th division was important in times of combat and were to be treated immediately. The other half outright rejected, or simply out of fear politely turned down the invite. The girl was much to kind to nag and strictly command others in general--However that didn't mean she lost control of the members or allowed others to step all over her. She knew exactly how to be strict and even arrogant, and how to demand for things from her fellow members if they refused to listen. But she never chose to be arrogant all the time, She simply didn't want to be like her father either. He walked all over others no matter how weak or strong they were compared to him, outright demanded things, and seemed quite cold at everything itself. People, the soul society, etc.

Sakihana was now in one of many of the large equipment rooms. She had to restock her medical bag and stuff it with a various items. Bandages, needles, some pain killers, most of the important portable stuff she could take. Her bag was literally more stuffed than usual, and she placed it around her back. She let out a sigh and proceeded to leave her barracks. In truth, eleventh division didn't like the fourth division. Mainly because they were seen as weak and the 11th was used in combat rather than medical attention. But which of the two was more important? "I guess its safe to say that in actuality.. We're both equal though.. I never understand them." She frustratingly stated. It wasn't her first time at the barracks, however it has been some time since she's last been there. Probably a few weeks or so.

Then some past thoughts came, and she silently snickered to herself as she remembered the times her father had spoke of the entire 11th division and even their captain, Kenpachi. "Ishida Kenpachi is nothing more than a barbaric idiot. " She remembered, his tone similar to a bratty child's. Her father held a sort of rivalry towards the brutish captain, Sakihana had decided to tell the captain what her father said. After all, there wouldn't be any serious conflict between them either way and she tried not to laugh when she arrived all the way down to the eleventh division. In a few minutes more members from her division should arrive shortly and she stood there rather awkwardly behind the large crowd of rowdy members.

In truth, she was looking for the lieutenant in order to get settled in first. The young girl was surely the shortest out of everyone, and had trudged through the tough crowd, occasionally stepping on other people's foot, shoving them aside slightly with no affect, and even having to yell over rowdy members."Seriously--Where is Lieutenant Kairi!?" She shouted with frustration before two men ahead of her had stepped aside to look at the 'angry midget' who had fallen flat on her face.

The girl stood up, dusting down her outfit in silence."No wonder why father always complains about this place..." She hissed under her breath as one member of the division had attempted to help her out, but she simply turned her back towards the member and crossed her arms irritably."Captain Shizuka has sent me here. Some more members should be arriving shortly." Sakihana stated in a rather annoyed tone., waiting. Already she had managed to embarrass herself, and even become very annoyed by this division and she saw lieutenant Kairi. "I seriously cannot comprehend how you even deal with these barbarians!" She shouted much like a brat, becoming like her father in his younger days, though he still in some ways was a spoiled brat at heart really.

It was only then that she had heard the announcement and looked around. It sound like a familiar captain's voice... Captain Anh Sakihana figured and she was compelled to look of course, but her 'midget-height' was simply a disadvantage."Damn it!" She hissed, creating quite the silent fuss as she flailed her arms about.
[/bg]

Aki Kobayashi | Division 5 Captain | Soul Society

Captain Kobayashi followed Captain Rover, letting her dog run around them cheerfully for now. Every time the other Captain would stop and say hi to another shinigami, she would simply offer a smile and a polite nod, not one to stay and chat as much. She simply enjoyed the silent company of her dog who never barked at anything, always giving her a goofy doggish smile whenever he came to walk beside her.

Aki chuckled as they came up to a restaurant with a large crab sculpture on the roof, finding it nicely artistic, something she loved. She followed the other captain, Tadao following beside her and lying down at her feet as she took her seat with a soft thank you towards Captain Rover. She smiled politely as she listened to the other Captain talk of his division's duties.
"Ah, a helpful bunch indeed. My division members have been asked to help around the Seireitei as well as the world of the living, though I do say those treks are few and far between. The 13th division is very good in doing their jobs indeed. I do believe it was mentioned that they had seen some of your members collaborating with my own as well in some ways. Although, my division has mainly been training these past few weeks as I've seen the newest members have become accustomed to doing basic easy duties that would probably make Captain Kenpachi have a heart attack, as well as keeping barracks untidy, something I strictly would not tolerate." She sighed softly, smiling sheepishly though her blue eyes kept a stern gleam in them. "Some would say I've gone soft, but some things just needed a bit less slack on my part I suppose. My older and seated division members have helped in straightening things out when I'm not around though, as well as my Lieutenant, of course, thankfully." She smiled a bit more brightly. She spoke softly but clearly throughout, proud of her division and in her eyes, rightly so. She always felt that the sense of family her division held was something she could think highly of, because she knew that although a strong team could work fine, a strong bonded team could work better.

Aki looked up as a waiter came by to take their order, in which she ordered a cup of tea and a small crab miso soup.

@Axel Rover

Guerra.            

He could feel them multiple signatures around the city he found himself in, he decided to lazily float to the ground in a nearby field. His feet touched the ground at which point he sent out one pulse of his reiatsu one that would give those who could sense it reason to investigate but just as fast as he sent the pulse out did his power drop back down to the lower spectrum of things. He found the human world...nice, this place was less harsh then his home and he was able to feel the warmth of the sun once again but that was not his point for being here no his reason was more personal that anything he wanted to see how these humans and quincy would respond to his presence. "I wonder how long until any shinigami notice me here." Guerra though to himself.

Shizuka Kurenai | 4th Division Captain | Seireitei - 4th Div Barracks

The white-haired Captain smirked a little with that gentle expression of her as she glanced towards Saki, listening to the girl's words, "Well, I don't know about that.. I've been told it's rather risky for others to be around me while drunk, particularly women. My own Zanpakuto, Kaiyuri even told me I act a bit like her.. If that's the case, I can easily say I'd be concerned myself, but rarely ever do I find myself getting drunk at all.. Then again, there are really not many occasions to enjoy such luxuries.... Of the Captains now, I'd have a feeling Ahn and Rover wouldn't turn the invitation down unless there were more pressing matters. Of course, I can always be wrong as well." As she saw her Lieutenant making their way to leave after a few more words, Shizuka waved her off with a smile as she knew Saki would be there for some time.

Kairi Veritahl | 11th Division Lieutenant | Seireitei - 11th Div Barracks

It seemed there was no end to visitors today for the 11th Barracks for some odd reason but it wasn't something that looked to annoy Kairi in the least. The bluenette couldn't help but dirtily smirk as she held back some laughter as she enjoyed the display Captain Ahn had provided, wondering how her Captain would take it. When a note looked to have arrived, she was first to take it from the squad member who had retrieved it. Looking over the note herself before haphazardly handing it to her Captain, Kairi gave a clear look that she didn't want him pushing her aside on this one. Both of them have been bored from the lack of something happening and the last thing she needed was him forcing her to babysit. She didn't put that past him however but she'd have to see.

Among all that, another visitor had caught her attention as she could hear the whining and questions mixed together towards her direction. With a simple smirk as the bluenette's purple eyes locked towards Sakihana, "Ah, Sakihana. Not often we see people from the 4th really come here at all so willingly. It's good to see you here at least." Brushing the matter with her Captain aside for only a moment, the bluenette tomboy walked over to address the young Kuchiki, "As for these barbarians, well... It helps to share common goals. You know I'm far from lady-like, but hey, it's not like I don't know how.. Besides, they know not to screw with me if they're that oblivious to not screw with our Captain.. Both could be a deathwish in a sense." Her half-hearted tone could be taken as if she was joking, which she likely mostly was. Some men around them would flinch however, taking her words with a grain of salt.

"Anyways, due to some recent happenings you may have another transfer coming in coincidentally, as well as a... Petty injury to handle.." To what Kairi referred to was what even started the mess with transfer papers, and talking about papers, her ears were set back to listen for her Captain, still accompanying the 4th Division Lieutenant. "Also, you may want to be careful hun, some people might like the way you look acting all haughty and pouty." With a teeth-bearing grin, Kairi patted Saki on the back gently, waiting for more things to unfold.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent] A collaborative work between Ganryu and Satio[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After putting her equipment away, Anh found herself outside the 2nd division barracks. While she had decided to take a chance in singing to Captain Ishida and his group, she knew Captain Xiang and her lot would be a much different beast. Hence, she decided to sneak in. Creeping up to the window to Captain Xiang’s office, she was surprised how easy this seemed. And then she realised that Xiang was asleep. That explained why she didn’t notice her creeping around her windows. It almost took the fun out of her attempt to sneak up on her. But of course, it presented a much more interesting opportunity. Making her way quickly back to her own barracks once more, she returned to Captain Xiang’s office with a permanent marker, a camera, and a devilish smile.

Captain Xiang would probably wake up at the moment that Anh decided to take a picture of her with the ramen bowl dumped on her head. Before this, she had already drawn a silly mustache on her, and taken a picture of both Xiang and Anh herself, with Anh flashing a peace sign. She was going to take as many pictures as she could before Xiang’s fury awoke in full.

Xiang awoke to the ramen being spilled on her, drawing her zanpakuto as she managed to stoop atop the chair she had been sitting on. As she looked down, she noticed two things. 20 reports ruined by spilled ramen….. reports she had spent hours on, and Captain Trang with a camera and flashing a peace sign.

Xiang simply stared for a minute as she recognized the captain she had spoken to the most out of all the Seireitei…. and the one she really didn’t want to. The blades multiplied in her hand.

Xiang remembered the biggest rule of her division, regretfully. Fighting was something she was strictly against. With a very disappointed sigh, she decided killing was bad, and sheathed her zanpakuto. She supposed it was, in part, her own fault. She knew Captain Trang was coming, why was she even surprised? How had she even fallen asleep in the first place? She had a vague memory of coming back, but nothing after that.

“That was 3 hours worth of reports….So!” Air hissed through her teeth. “How can I help you?”

Struggling to stifle her urge to laugh, Anh composed herself. She was hoping to get a more violent reaction, but then again, she did have something important to say. She had probably had enough fun for now.

“Alright, here’s the deal; members of the 13th division have been killed in the living world. And we suspect they weren’t killed by some run of the mill Hollow. Captain Yamagishi asked me to ask you to have the Onmitsukido look into this incident.”

“Any questions?” She inquired with a smile. A smile born more of her own amusement than anything else.

Xiang pulled a strand of ramen from her hair. She still hadn’t noticed the marker across her face. The mustache was now stained down both sides of her lips. It was a contrast to her serious expression, which made it funny and scary.

“Many. You do know that I know where you sleep?”

Regaining herself a bit, she came down from her perch.

“*sigh*Alright, I suppose this is important. I will escort my squad to the world of the living. It will be good training for them I suppose. Captain Yamagishi is… responsible. Any other info I should know about this? ”

Xiang rubbed her chin, the mustache spreading into a goatee.

Anh’s smile grew wider, a further sign of her attempts to suppress her laughter. She hoped she would still be in earshot when someone noticed her new stache. “Hmm...oh! I told the 11th division to get out there too. So you might be working with Captain Ishida. You like Kenny, don’t you, Yue?” She was pretty sure Xiang hated half of everyone in the Seireitei, but especially Kenpachi Ishida. She had to wonder if she hated Ishida or herself more.

Xiang’s day got from bad to worse, Captain Trang AND Ishida in one day. If the gods were merciful, she’d be hit by lightning before she left the office. The smile growing on Trang was annoying. Something was up. Looking at her hands, she noticed a black stain. Xiang touched her face again with a different finger, and noticed it turning black as well.

She stared at it for a moment in quiet, then looked back at Captain Trang, noticing the camera. The quiet was enough she could hear every footstep in the building.

“TRAAAANG! Give me that camera NOW!”

The office still rang.

It was at this point that Anh couldn’t hold it in anymore. She bellowed with laughter. “Nah, I think I’ll keep it.” She managed to blurt out between burst of laughter. “But, if you want it….” She bent her arm back to throw it out of the window on Xiang’s left. “You’ll have to catch me!” She yelled as she dived out the window to the right, camera still in hand.

Touching down, she was going to start running. Truth be told, she kind of hoped Xiang was going to chase her.

Xiang cracked as Trang left the office. Her angry face twisted upward, though it wasn’t quite a smile. Her reiatsu spiked, and she stayed rooted to the spot.

“Chase her and you give her what she wants Captain Yue…”

A member of squad 2 nervously checked through the door.

“A-are you alright Captain Yue?”

“Oh! Haha, I’m fine, just taking care of a small little problem. Don’t bother me for fiiive seconds. Bankai, Kuraokami!”

A small purple mist exploded around her.

Anh could feel the energy that just erupted from the office. Captain Xiang REALLY didn’t like having a moustache drawn on her face. Who would’ve thought that was her big trigger? Now, it seemed as though the logical thing here would be to release her own Bankai to match hers, but Anh had other plans in mind.

In fact, all she did was make her way over to her own barracks. At exceptional speed, but no fancy releases.

The squad 2 member tried getting in the way.

“What about your rule!?”

Xiang watched Captain Trang retreat into the distance, putting her hand over a single knife. She pushed the squad member out the way.

“Just one little knife! That’s all I need! This knife can destroy the camera.”

She released the knife. The gas of the mist reacted violently, propelling the knife forward with extreme power. At that exact moment, a thought struck Xiang.

“- and the wall behind it…. and the wall behind that….. aaand the wall behind that. Oh hell…. what did I just do?”

Anh flash stepped to evade Xiang’s knife, but felt a little bad about it afterwards. The knife impacted on the wall of the 8th division barracks, and began destroying it in part. Members of her own squad were already coming out to see what had happened.

“Look out, guys!” Anh yelled. “Captain Xiang’s finally snapped!” She ran inside the barracks herself.

Hajime Yuki was also part of the crowd. Looking upon Xiang, he grew quite dismayed. “Captain Xiang….I thought you were better than this!” He called out to her. “I even respected you!”

“That’s right, Hajime. Captain Xiang is no good now.” Anh had re-emerged from her own barracks. “Now I’m going to take a picture of this to seal the dea-WHOOPS!” She tripped and the camera fell from her hands, clattering to the ground in front of her. “Oh no!” She let out a yell. The camera was completely open to destruction.

Xiang was glad she was far enough away that her face wouldn’t be well made out with the mist around her. A) She was turning crimson B)The marker.

The camera was open however, and she could play this off. Xiang decided as she saw Trang trip what to do. Destroy the evidence of course. A 2nd dagger of equal destruction came flying down at the camera directly.

“And I still have to deal with Kenpachi after this.”

She deactivated bankai, the purple mist fading, and turned to the man in her office. She could still play this off, it’d just take a bit of work, and cover up.

“Tell the men I was destroying important evidence please. The 8th division can think whatever they want, I’ve got enough warrants. Also, refuse to pay property damage, that’s on them.”

Xiang was still embarrassed by it all. She, the captain of the 2nd division, had just caused a large amount of property damage, acted rashly, and nearly started a fight. And this was all before meeting with Kenpachi.

With the camera destroyed, Anh started bawling loudly. “YOU DESTROYED MY ONE AND ONLY CAMERA YOU JERK!” She yelled. She then retreated into the barracks once more. The other members of the 8th division all awkwardly began to return to other tasks. Hajime, however, had one thing left to do.

Going inside himself, Hajime quickly found Anh. “Captain Trang…..why?”

“Why what?” Anh asked, sniffling all the while.

“Why are you lying? I know you have more than one camera.”

After one big sniff, Anh turned to him, wearing a huge grin. “You’re right, Hajime. I do!” She then produced the real camera. “You can get back to whatever it is you were doing before, Hajime.” She then left him there, with naught to do but shake his head. He didn’t really know what had happened, but he really didn’t want to know what happened.
[/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]
[/bg]​
[bg=white]
Sakihana Kuchiki
4th Division Lieutenant
Noblewoman ; Daughter of Shisa Kuchiki

WITH: Lt. Kairi Veritahl | WHERE?: 4th Division Barracks { LEAVING } | FEELING?: Lenient

"I really don't understand why my division fears you all.. Or why your division talks down on us." Sakihana mentioned, pinching the sides of her hair as it slid through her thumb and index finger."And I also don't understand your concept of talking to everybody in order to share something in common.. Its useless. In the end, they they'll betray you in some way... Right? They're just pawns used for war. It probably wouldn't even last long.." the brunette pointed out, however her tone wasn't bitter nor kind. It was neutral in a way, and she simply looked off to the side."Well, forget the topic.. I'll tell Captain Shizuka later after my small team and I manage to treat some of your combatants. Besides I don't necessarily fear this division to much... After all, I am of nobility. My father is Shisa Kuchiki. That should be an equal deatwish compared to your Captain Ishida perhaps." she slightly sneered, the comment not meaning to be offensive at all as her tone was rather lenient."But without cheating and mentioning my father, You're here as well.. So I don't think I should be worried." added the girl before walking up to the wounded member of the 11th division that Ishida had defeated.

The man had a slightly deep cut on his arm, not to large nor to small and the young girl sighed. This was nothing to extreme, but to be a member of the 11th division and not being able to take this... Well, it seemed like a reasonable transfer."I also wanna have a word with your captain." Sakihana unlatched the medical kit and began to unzip it. She had to sterilize around the area and the wound slightly, and she did this while speaking."Or I can just tell you.. Your captain needs to stop sending in so many of his 'weaklings' into the fourth division. I'm sure Captain Shizuka doesn't mind it, and the more the merrier. But hasn't the idea ever crossed him that he can train at least half of the weaklings?" She asked, sitting up straight and looking over her shoulder at the tomboyish lieutenant."I don't understand.. Weaklings don't really stay weak forever. There are things you can teach them and they can learn.. Or maybe you can train at least half of them?" the girl suggested, before looking down at the man."Please relax.." She said to him as he moaned in pain and jolted. She angled his arm a certain way to prevent it from pouring blood and reached into the kit."Just a few stitches. But its nothing severe. From the looks of it most likely 2 weeks of healing.." She explained to no one in particular. And the man to her surprise seemed to make a face over the word 'stitches'.

Tending some of the 11th division members didn't bother Sakihana to much. Because there was always work to do when she was with them as well if she completed almost everything given to her from Shizuka. Now she was quite adept and fast at treating wounds and used to using the medical equipment efficiently now. Thanks to the 11th division members often being injured. She never exactly, truly complained about things either but if she did it wasn't necessarily considered to be a 'complaint' anyhow seeing as she did things often willingly without making to much of a fuss.

@Detective Zero
[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.