BLEACH - CROSSROADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXXXX N A M E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX R O L E XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX L O C A T I O N
X ROSINA OOTORI XXXXX 12TH DIVISION LIEUTENANT XXXX X12TH DIVISION BARRACKS

"I am currently working on a few projects some for the soul society ad some for me, maybe sometime I'll let you work on one with me hehe"

Rosina closed the last file and had grabbed the rest, stacking them up neatly as she stood them up and tapped them against the table underneath her hands so they could be straightened out."Projects for you?" She asked, half rhetorically. But she didn't poke into that business seeing at her captain didn't seem to further explain that part and sighed. Like what he seemed to state, perhaps these files really do have all the projects he was planning.

While his attempts to shoo the girl away had failed, Rosina walked towards her captain and stood behind him as his typing intensified. She could even hear the clickity and clackity of all the keys he was pressing quickly."120 hours, captain? Although your hours of experimentation and working rather endlessly never ceases to amaze me, I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone of the soul society--Even Head Captain when I say that you should really rest.--Hey! Its not even a suggestion anymore either Captain Shiba!" Her voice held exaggerative concern as she pointed at him. "As a matter of fact, Its a concern amongst us captains and lieutenants now! And your health is very important!" Rosina declared. "Whats so bad about lazing around, my dear Captain? Sleep is actually beneficial. Plus its just 3 to 8 hours of your time. Well 8 for sleep to clarify." the 12th division lieutenant approached Captain Shiba form behind his chair, holding the files against her chest as his typing only intensified further. The woman only sighed in response as he had attempted to shake her off his business and go away. All he wanted to do was work harshly."If Captain Shiba sleeps--That brain of his might give him even more and better ideas to experiment on~" the woman mused."Plus you'll be more of a genius than ever! And have... ehh, a hundred times the energy you have...?" Rosina added. But he only continued further and she sighed."Well if you're insisting on working like that, then I guess its clear that my words of concern are clearly not being welcomed in properly." concluded the blonde before taking a few steps backwards.

"I'm off to deliver these to the Head Captain now. I think it may be the right thing to do if i tell him myself how long you've been staying up for! --Seeing as the only way you probably would ever sleep is if he threatens to confiscate you from your own work, and lab, and such~" She stated cheerfully before closing the door behind her and beginning to leave.

@SashaBliss[/hr]

Getsuga Shiba
"Ara ara, well I best make haste before my thirty minutes is up"

He continuously typed on the computer fascinated with how much he had got done. Before going to his room he checked the cameras that were placed all over soul society to make sure everything was in order. Pleased he entered a dark room that look like a regular room from the world of the living. Carefully and meticulously he began to undo all of his gray bandages, putting them on a nearby manikin with no head. Which left to reveal a lean, slight muscular, man looking to be in his twenties. He took off his cloak to show his barred 6 pack chest in it's holy glory. He proceeded to another room which was a standard looking bathroom. Stripping the last few pieces of his attire he stepped into the shower turning it on.

"Cold, it feels nice"

Once through with his shower he put a new pair of his pants on. and laid in the bed. He continuously stared at the ceiling. He put his hands behind his head and slowly drifted into calm silent sleep.​

Status
Not open for further replies.