Bleach AU: Rising Blades [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to state that this is your fault Deuce for starting with a supernatural gif.
good_answer_supernatural.gif

So take the Supernatural gif.

Sayuri Minamoto is ready to be reviewed.
One hot review for Fox, coming right up!

all lower seats are open for joining. As for which seats specifically, 20th - 16th.
17th Seat of The 8th Divison
tumblr_inline_ndlcrdVW5x1qa7k0a.gif

I don't mind though. Keep in mind what I said about the passive ability, it doesn't need to take up an ability slot. Accepted though. Throw her in the bin.

Well, now you know, my lucky number is the seven, even though it can bring some pretty bad luck - according to the japanese. Since that is out of the view, I went for the closest, which is the 17th seat. If her skills show otherwise, reducing her rank is the least I can do.

And for being sneaky ... that´s what I do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
1. Describe the state she will be in after being brought back.
2. The recharge I'm a bit iffy on, but I'll get back to you on that later.
3. Keep in mind, Zanpakuto don't have infinite energy. In a way it's sort of tied to yours. So depending on how many abilities she's used from her Shikai then the ability may not be able to function all the time.
I'll explain it in the thingy. She'll be alive, but only enough to seek out help. Like say...if she's lost an arm? Nope. No arm. You're alive, but you aint got no arm. Her more minor injuries will be healed since it is her zanpakuto's energy in a flood, but you can bet that she (Her zanpakuto spirit) won't be happy about it.

As for point 3, makes sense. No use in using this technique if she can't even muster the strength. But at that point, she shouldn't even BE fighting. Really, this is just a "RUN THE F*** AWAY, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE, YOU DOLT?!" technique. If she continues to fight...well...she won't have enough energy for that.

place this under her having a special kind of reiryoku/reiatsu since it can be used out of Shikai. So this doesn't have to take up an ability slot, but that's ultimately up to you. Also, someone later on may take special interest in her. Accepted char, post her in the bin.
I'd prefer it take an ability slot, since it's not something other people are able to do. Even if you're willing to let it slide by as something else, I don't want to try to get away with more than other people can get... But thanks for the acceptance (and, you may not have noticed, but I did miss a detail about my bankai, that I have corrected) I put it in the Character dump, but if you want me to change anything now, I'll gladly fix it (I forgot to add in details about her being slightly intangible at all times in bankai, I corrected this as soon as I got time)

Also... what? Someone take interest? I will question you further via Skype *nod*

@Aeronfarron Alright, things are good then. Go ahead and update it in the bin ^^

@rusty4297 Things are fine. To Skype we gooooooooooooooo!

Kaikou Fujimoto

Name: Kaikou Fujimoto
Sex: Male
Appearance: Kaikou is a male standing on the taller side at five feet and nine inches. He has a fit build with calloused hands hidden behind gloves. Kaikou has messy auburn hair and brown eyes that has the slightest dark circle around them hinting that he stays up later than he should.
Biography: Growing up in the Fujimoto clan, Kaikou was nothing special. Just like many others in his clan was he born for the simple purpose of providing soldiers to the Gotei 13, and just like many others was he trained in combat since he could walk. Unlike those many others though, he showed minor skill in combat. For that he was ignored completely by his father, a higher-up in the clan, and pushed to the background by others around him. Kaikou barely had a relationship with his father, and when they did talk it was mainly about his training and studying. What Kaikou did have though was a good relationship with his older brother, Keiichi, who was a highly respected fighter in the clan. Keiichi barely had free time, but when he did have some it was to play strategy games with Kaikou while the two conversed of who their mother might be.

One night of roaming the clan grounds, during curfew hours, Kaikou would take notice of someone leading a hunched figure out of the clan grounds. Out of curiosity Kaikou followed the two to an abandoned area deep into the west Rukongai districts. Into a cave and down into what appeared to be a lab where he spotted the higher ups of the clan conversing about what they were going to do to 'him'. Trying to move closer to hear, Kaikou would soon be spotted as he tripped over a rock. The higher-ups all turned to him, angrily, but before they could do anything a figure popped out of nowhere. Broken chains around their wrists and a white mask covering half their face, Kaikou was shocked to find that it was his Keiichi. Kaikou woke up not remembering a second after what happened. Before he could ask questions of what happened that night he was forced, with another group of people, to head off to the Seireitei. Whereas they got free passes to automatically join the Gotei 13, Kaikou had to go through all six years of the academy. Whether it was because of his family status or his bit of Hakuda training, he passed the academy and set off to join a Division.

Zanjutsu: Hōzuri
Hakuda: Tesshō, Taketonbo
Hoho: Shunpo
Kido: Bakudo [1 – 21] Hado [1 – 31], although not very good even for his level.

Zanpakuto Name: Unknown
Zanpakuto Type: Unknown
Zanpakuto Spirit appearance: Unknown
Inner world: Unknown
Sealed Zanpakuto: Wakizashi
Release command: Unknown
Shikai: Unknown
Shikai Special Ability: Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
Bankai:
Bankai Special Ability:

• Must train to obtain.

Name: Fujimoto Clan
Location: Large manor, early district in west Rukongai, small manor in Seireitei.
History: The Fujimoto Clan is a wealthy one. One that has helped the Gotei 13 in battling against the rebellion hundreds of years ago, and continues providing the Gotei 13 soldiers and supplies, and in return the Gotei 13 turns a blind eye to their "affairs".
Members: Kaikou Fujimoto [Rest to be revealed]

Will expand more on the clan sheet at a later time, but I'm letting others know that they're free to join it if they'd like. If you want more information or want to plan or whatnot then feel free to message me. That being said, @EVERYONE IC going up soon...ish.

@Taiji You still in this, bud? I noticed you scrapped your sheet.

@EVERYONE The IC is up! If you're stumped on what to post then here are a few suggestions:
  • Introducing your character, whether it's them coming straight out of the academy and going to their applied Division or showing your character's daily duties.
  • Ask for a collab between other players for character interaction or the player that controls a specific Captain/Lieutenant for Division purposes [Joining/Getting missions/etc.]
  • You can even start off with a training post. Because those are always fun! 8D Right? Right guys?
  • Perhaps, if your character has been around for a bit, have them chatter or think about the recent happenings. The weird hollow gatherings and Central 46 making weird decisions.
Feel free to do things differently though. Everyone will be assigned missions regarding the plot sooner or later, but as said I'll allow people to settle before we go too deep into it. So happy role-playing and all that jizzy-jazz!

• Love
Reactions: Gerontis
I do what I want!

Expect my entry posts tomorrow. Just need to finish a bit and then be sure that they are all good to go. ^^

Nene Sanada
Name: Nene Sanada
Sex: Female
Appearance:
commission___surface_by_makotonousotsuki-d75rfjy.png

Biography:Born into a rather prosperous family, things would usually be pretty swell for a kid. Not quite so for Nene as she was born as blind as a bat. Yet to be honest she didn't care at all, if anything it made her life easier as she had people caring for her pretty much every second of the day. Despite this Nene wasn't stupid in the slightest, she eventually taught herself to have a vague feel of the area around her and could walk literally by herself without help most of the time. Even with her studies even though she couldn't see any of the problems, as long as she had an understanding of them then she could do them for the most part within her head. So what most would think was a difficult life was actually pretty simple for her. She just couldn't see all this beauty that was their world everyone kept going on about.

So around when she was about 165 her cousin who was a shinigami decided to come home for a few weeks. At the time Nene and this woman never meet so she really had no say when the cousin learned about her blindness and decided they wanted to fix it. So when she was told to sit still one day she got a little nervous and uncomfortable and sat up at the last second. What had happened was the cousin was intending to place a kido seal on her forehead so she could see with the help of kido. I mean it worked it's just that the kido seal wasn't on her forehead but instead her left breast. So when all these color flooded her vision and see could look around and see people she honestly didn't care that much. What see did however find interesting was the kido seal, so when asked how they did it, they simply replied they learned when becoming a shinigami. So thats when Nene decided thats what she would do from now on. So just like that she set off to join the academy.

Upon entering it, she noted that she was being treated much differently than most of the others were. She could easily tell it because they thought she was blind, they weren't wrong but she wasn't going to tell them any differently. If they wished to treat her a little more special than others then who was she to tell them no. So while others were drilled vigorously, she would learn about kido all she wanted and would be commended for her proficient learning skill. She was of course bummed when she found out she learned all she could about kido they could teach her. They struggled to tell her they had to teach her to use a zanpakuto and fight with it, too which she just shrugged and nodded. When they began teaching her, they realized she had some way of seeing the world around her, cause no matter what they did she was able to follow their movements with precision. It wasn't until she was 221 that she caught a glimpse of try beauty. When her zanpakuto gave its name to her, she went to its inner world and was awestruck by the scene. Standing atop of a chess board while circling the sun in space, being capable of breathing and not burning to a crisp. This was the first time she understood the concept of beauty, and with help from her little zanpakuto grew to love playing games.

Gaining her shikai was pretty much the academies way of saying, that they had nothing left to teach her. So she was able to graduate and instead of joining a squad she wanted to get better use of her shikai. She came to find out despite the fact a child was her spirit, that this shikai was actually highly dangerous, she could quite literally endanger people with simple games. So she had to restrict herself to only playing the highly dangerous games with enemies, while the gentle ones she could troll people with all she wanted.

Zanjutsu: Hōzuri - Shitonegaeshi – Hōzan Kenbu
Hakuda: Tesshō - Taketonbo - Chōhigezutsuki
Hoho: Shunpo
Kido: Bakudo [1 – 21] Hado [1 – 31]

Zanpakuto Name: Fenikkasu Warau
Zanpakuto Type: Games
Zanpakuto Spirit appearance: Its a little child with red hair dressed up as a phoenix, who has the pudgy face of a child.
Inner world: Its a chess board circling the sun in space.
Sealed Zanpakuto: A purple hilted katana.
Release command: Press start, Fenikkasu Warau
Shikai: Its a glowing rubix cube that will flash different colors that are based on the zanpakutos mood, it can also shift into a sword as well.
Shikai Special Ability: Her shikai activates game modes, like easy, normal, hard. As games apply as the mode gets higher the more dangerous it is, that is the very essence of the shikai. She can call out a challenge with winner rewards and loser penalties, and you usually want to win as they are pretty fucking handy. Yet the loser penalties are something you don't want, sure easy mode doesn't have majorly affecting ones, but normal takes a massive step up with actual affecting ones, such as blurry vision or poor hearing. Hard loser penalties however you don't want. They are very dangerous, going as far as bones shattering, loss of sight, hearing, touch, and amplified pain. Best thing is she can't just instantly say death as a penalty. Yet its the fact she can make it so you eventually die from a loss of a hard mode that makes the shikai terrifying. Plus side is she uses her shikai on allies with easy mode as a joke, and will even use it to help them. Hell she could do hard mode where going blind is a loss effect and purposely lose it just so an ally can gain from it, since she is already blind.
  • The game modes are her main use, with each of them lasting as long as the challenge is. Only difference being the challenge gets harder with each mode. Also the fact the higher the mode, the more taxing it is to use again.
  • Her favorite part is DLC, yes thats correct DLC. She can ask her zanpakuto for a boost and it will give her a list of boosters, yet DLC's have a price. As such they while may be great boosters, you obviously wouldn't risk every bone shattering in your arms for a power boost. They usually last for three posts before losing effect
Bankai: [What does your Bankai look like? Image or text will do]
Bankai Special Ability: [Usually just an upgraded version of Shikai]
  • Must train to obtain.

(If Signups are still going)

Name
Hansuke Araki ('han', which means 'companion', and 'suke', which means 'help or assist'. )
Sex
Male

Appearance

Height

180 CM
Weight
86 Kilograms
Eye Colour
Black
Hair Colour
Black
88a456003aa470994d4f3d12d2e59198.jpg

Rank
Unseated
Biography
Araki Hansuke remains unknown to many due to his inabillity to express and open himself to people, most of the time Hansuke deals with issues and battle on his own - stubborn enough to not call for help even if needed. But would rarely turn down the request to aid another. Many deem to experience a discomfort around him due to his uninviting behavior.

Origin : District 79, Kusajishi.

Raised within a violent district Hansuke had to both learn and experience the violence within battles. Already in youth he practiced the fine swordsmanship with a small group of friends consisting of seven individuals. They did not exactly know one another, they were merely available to eachother as a form of protection and training. With their growing talents the group of young adults became more and more violent, simply due to the benefits of battle. Becoming the aggressors gave them respect, just the wrong kind of respect.

As he became an adult Hansuke and his group became well known within the district, however this was far from a benefit. Shunned by the communities around they were more prone to find new foes than comrades. Their united bond between one another as swordsmen finally came to a justified end, after several hours in battle the majority of his comrades died whilst he managed to flee with his tail between his legs.

The rest of his life within Kusajishi was lived within the shadows and Hansuke almost became a mere folklore. Knowing his life could not be what it was, he made several attempts to become a shinigami.
After a few failures at his entry to the Shin'ō Academy he finally made it. A very strange individual who was never seen around his comrades, usually by himself studying for his own future which would hopefully lead to a more valuable life with a proper purpose within the ranks of the Gotei 13.

Zanjutsu
The category Hansuke finds himself the most comfortable with, ofcourse that is quite common. However he is quite known for his Hōzuri technique but also his Hōzan Kenbu - easy to discern this man is nothing but attuned to high speeds and precise maneuvers. Yet, he requires training to remove flaws. (Novice)
Hakuda
Hansuke was never a hand to hand combatant, and his hakuda is nothing he could boast about. (Novice)
Hoho
Another category that is well executed by Hansuke. (Novice)
Kido

Kaidō - healing injuries and restoring reiatsu is his primary knowledge within the classes of kido. (Novice)

Bakudō - Barriers and seals is something Hansuke utilize due to it's synergy with his Zanpakutō, however - he could be better. (Novice)

Hadō - This is one of the categories Hansuke has almost entierly abandoned, basics are known but not any in-depth experience within the field. (Novice)

Zanpakuto Name
Totsuzenshi (Sudden Death)
Zanpakuto Type
Kidō-Type
Zanpakuto Spirit appearance
979af62b88ce9811c6e48d5a19a47f39.jpg

The only difference is that Totsuzenshi's blade is a hook sword.
Inner world
640x467_11817_Haunted_Fengraf_2d_illustration_forest_fantasy_cemetery_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Sealed Zanpakuto
Katana
Release command
Feast, Totsuzenshi!
Shikai
swords-black-chinese-hook-sword-c-616b.jpg
Within the Shikai state Totsuzenshi shapes into a black hook sword.
Shikai Special Ability
The primary attribute of Hansuke's Zanpakuto is to manipulate life, death. Totsuzenshi has a chance to steal energies from any victim sliced by her keen edge. Said energies manifest within her shell and is used to access various abilities. Depending on the hit, a certain amount of energy is plausibly stored (killing a target might steal more than a cut). Stolen energies are measured in 'levels', indicated by a growing presence of Totsuzenshi's reiatsu.
The maximum levels reach an impressive five, but currently his strength is enough to store two levels - giving him access to Maiden's Kiss and Harm.

Totsuzenshi is unable to activate abilities without any stolen energy, or if Hansuke lack reiatsu to trigger said abilities (in desperate times the wielder might inflict harm on himself to access Totsuzenshi's abilities). After each ability the measured levels reset to zero, if any levels remains as Hansuke's zanpakuto goes back to sealed form - they are forfeited.
  • [Level One, Otome no kisu (Maiden's Kiss)] The ability known as Maiden's Kiss is a healing ability. Hansuke himself is capable of either directing said healing to himself to regenerate parts of injuries and recover reiatsu or an allied. With each level gathered said ability grows in strength.
  • [Level Two, Gaiaku (harm)] Gaiaku is an ability capable of wounding the enemy with a violent release of energy which the blade has stored. Said release looks much like an emerald Cero, but is ofcourse the ability simply looks like one.
    This ability is capable of releasing at Level two to level five. Each level increasing radius, strength and harm.
  • [Level Three, Shi To Fuhai (Death and Decay, Must train to obtain)] The level three release of Totsuzenshi releases a sickly aura. The presence is intimidating by itself and many find themselves nauseous when close to Hansuke, infact - anyone close has a chance of getting harmed overtime.
    Shi To Fuhai is a reckless ability that creates an aura fifty feet (15meters) around him. The aura is centered upon Hansuke and moves along with him. Vegetation, structures, materials and weaker creatures find themselves decaying at a rapid speed. Stronger foes may be exposed to this aura for a longer time before becoming an actual victim to it (matching his reiatsu or surpass his means those targeted stalemate this technique). Can be released on Level three to Five - each level only affects duration and strength.
  • [Level Four, Otome no shidō(Maiden's guidance, must train to obtain)] The fourth and final skill is Otome no shidō, this ability is much alike motor-skill manipulation. The opponent has a chance to become under Hansuke's control unless the person's or creature's reiatsu is capable of repelling the attempt. The single target afflicted by this skill find themselves decieved by their body which now moves without their permission. Can be released at Level Four and Five - five only improves the chance (not it's short duration).

Bankai: Must train to obtain!

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of working or hunting for their food, they fought for their food.
Just a thing here, unless one has an excessive usage of Reiryoku then they do not need to eat. Food in the afterlife only helps replenishes strength. Regular souls, more times than not, wouldn't use Reiryoku at all. You can keep this in of course, I'm just informing.

However he is quite known for his Hōzuri technique but also his Hōzan Kenbu - easy to discern this man is nothing but attuned to high speeds and precise maneuvers.
Another category that is well executed by Hansuke.
Just keep in mind that, while he may be skilled, he's only skilled for his level which is novice.

Energy Drain
Since this is a passive ability I won't request that you use an ability slot for it. That's entirely up to you though.

Maiden's Kiss
The bigger and more life-threatening the wound the more energy he'll need to use. Keep that in mind while playing.

Stronger foes may be exposed to this aura for a longer time before becoming an actual victim to it.
I'd say if one can match their Reiryoku output [or higher] with the amount of energy being used within this technique then they may remain safe from it. One of you will tire out sooner or later.

Overall accepted, go ahead and throw 'em into the dump.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Heyo!

Thanks for the feedback, I will make adjustments according to what you've written before I post in the dump!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Made an edit in hope to pan out what was stated in the feedback.

Added a 'fourth level' ability to the zanpakuto.

Added a 'fourth level' ability to the zanpakuto.
'Tis fine. If used on players they will decide if it affects their character or not, NPCs will be vulnerable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.