Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats to stop you from doing things on your own? After all they do encourage IC drama, and the considered weakest out of the Espadas doing their own shit despite orders would be interesting.

Better_Version_of_Yurina_Kamida.jpg

Appearance:
Name:
Melaura Omaeda (Pronounced May - Laura)

Division: 4th

Accessories: Clothing in the picture (doesn't like tradition captain attire)

Zanpakutō Sealed Appearance: Typical sealed state but she has two a Katana and a Nodaichi
large.jpg

Zanpakutō Shikai Appearance: Kure-ji chijin (Crazy friend) Katai-nushi (honorable lover)
Release command: Kure-ji nushi, katai-nushi prove your love
1st avatar
ragnarok-odyssey-cleric-male.jpg

second avatar
4803f0a821bc2da015c76acf0e1ebf3e1230730227_full.jpg

Zanpakutō Bankai Appearance: Same Avatars as her shikai just with a large shield for the male and two rifles for the female avatar

Shikai Abilities: Melaura's shikai she keeps her two blades how they are in their sealed form but the hilts become white and black
She gains two avatars a male with a shield attached to a ball and chain, the other is a female with a bladed chain whip
The female avatar will attack opponents with Melaura and her weapon is infused with Melaura's reiatsu attacks are strong enough to shatter steel.
She only fires when Melaura attacks (That is how she proves her love by assisting Melaura offensively).

2nd ability: The command Frenzy causes the female to go into a berserk attacking frenzy

Male avatar defends Melaura if she feels threatened, during a battle if she fears she will be struck or cut down the male avatar will come protect her with his shield even at the last second. It is also dependent on her feeling threatened or realizing she will be struck.

Healing ability: This ability she doesn't let many see because it shows how her shikai is meant for the 4th division as the male avatar with the command help (tetsuda) can heal Melaura or her allies. She cannot regrow limbs but can close wounds to prevent further damage.

Weakness: Avatars are not indestructible dependent on Melaura's vitality and will to fight

Bankai Abilities:
The same as her Shikai but the Avatars have access to some shinigami abilities.
The female Avatar is capable of firing kido as well from her whip when Melaura calls out the Hado number. She can only chose between three Hado spells and they fire from the end of the whip.

-hado 31. Shakkahō ( Red Fire Cannon) Fires a ball of red energy at a target

-hado 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion

-hado 58. Tenran (Orchid Sky) A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target

The male avatar gets a much stronger shield, and can use shunpo as to better defend incoming attacks. The male avatar can still heal allies

Weakness: Just like her Shikai it is dependent on her vitality and will to fight if she loses the will to fight then her bankai will disappear
2nd weakness: calling out the Hado # can give away what attack the female will use if the opponent has knowledge of kido
3rd weakness: Male avatar is not invincible a powerful attack can break its guard and cause damage to Melaura

Kido Spells:
She is a kido master (self proclaimed is the most skilled at Hado)
(Will put up list of spells later)

Other Skills:
Expert swordswoman
Enormous amount of Reiatsu - she rivals some of the top captains in terms of amount of reiatsu she has
Expert shunpo - she is no master but she knows the skill

Personality: She is vain, she looks innocent and sweet but she is vain and finds herself beautiful. She is very flirtatious and doesn't know what personal space is. she is smart and kind but has a phobia when it comes to blood as she hates seeing blood. She also has a habit of thinking every male is flirting with her at all times.
She is serious about her duties but like to delegate her seated officers to do any hands on work. She is marriage crazy so she kinda always changes her idea of a husband regularly and will inform males of how perfect their wedding would be.
She is also highly jealous of other women, if she feels that they rival her in any way. She gets angry when criticized about her looks, and loves attention.
She is not that shallow as she does have honor and will fight if she must and the real Melaura is actually kind and somewhat sad, the reason she is because she lost the two people she loved the most. She is very close to her Zanpakuto as they take the shape of the people she loved and who loved her.

History:
Melaura Omaeda comes from the rich Omaeda family, a family known for their rather large family members Melaura thanked the soul king that she didn't inherit that trait. She grew up very privileged with servants and money and lots of food but she always made sure to eat the bare minimum she didn't want to balloon and become fat. She actually did not want to become a shinigami as she was comfortable with her life in Soul society's upper class, but her father felt like she was too spoiled and made her enter the academy. Melaura was arranged to marry a man named Leo who was actually really liked her and he wanted her to learn some values. She didn't take to anything very well except Hadou which she said she liked making things go boom. She was recognized for the amount of hadou spells she could perform in one day which showed that she had a large reservoir of reiatsu. She dated Leo as he joined the academy as well to be closer to Melaura, and through the years she grew to love him truly.

Melaura actually made a friend named Karai her first day of the academy and soon the three were an inseperable trio. Being around them made Melaura change as she was now kinder and would actually put effort into her studies at the Academy. She was no genius prodigy like some but she did her best for her future husband and her best friend. She was not that great at combat Karai was really skilled when it came to fighting offensively and Leo had a tough body good for defense. Melaura eventually began to wonder how she was so lucky to be engaged to another noble who loved her and to have found someone crazy enough to befriend her.

The fourth division captain Lily a great healer/doctor thought that if someone with her large amounts of reiatsu was a healer then many could be healed on the battle field, and upon graduating was offered as seated position as the 4th seat. She didn't want the fourth seat as she wanted to go to Squad 11 like Leo and Karai but was convinced as she was told that 4th squad agents are reserves and mainly stay out of battle to heal, so she agreed. After all they were the better fighters she thought it was best that they stay on the front lines. She disliked blood but learned many techniques and used her charm to get other seated officers to do the work that she was screamish about. Then came the day that she began to take her job seriously, and disregarded her shallow attitude as there was a war and many shinigami were injured she began to panic but Lily had a talk with her saying that she was the instrument that could prevent their death. Melaura actually began to work hard as she didn't want allies to die especially Leo and Karai, and seeing the real her Lily promoted her to Lieutenant as she had no lieutenant. This shocked others as Melaura had not even manifested her shikai but Lily saw Melaura's heart.

Melaura was happy and the day of her wedding was coming but tragedy struck, as a group of powerful hollows began to attack Rukonagi and Melaura heard that Squad 11 was sent in. Melaura feared fpr Leo and Karai as she heard these hollows were much stronger than normal ones and she couldn't take it she had to go make sure that the ones she loved were ok on the battle field. It was her first time in the middle of such an intense battle, and fear had her paralyzed and she began to panic. As a hollow was about to devour her Leo came and protected her with his Shikai a shield connected to a bal and chain. Melaura pleaded for him to run as his shikai couldn't keep the hollow at bay for long but he said he'd defend her with his life. Unfortunately Leo was killed and the shock to Melaura was great if it wasn't for Karai attacking the hollows that were surrounding Melaura with her shikai a bladed whip she would have died as well. Karai told Melaura to fight with her and fight for Leo which snapped her out of the sadness, well no she just used her anger and despair to fight alongside Karai. When the battle was over Melaura saw a smiling Karai but noticed a fatal wound, she rushed to try to save her but it was too late and Karai said she was happy to fight alongside the friend she loved.

Lily gave Melaura some time to grieve but in that time Melaura went back to her spoiled conceited attitude as a way to cope with the pain. Melaura was still Lily's Lieutenant so Lily personally began to train Melaura to increase her fighting capability, to the point that she was able to use shikai.
To her surprise her shikai took the form of Leo and Karai, this made her cry as she never thought she'd see them again. Once it returned to the sealed state Melaura had a nodachi and a katana, and she would regularly speak to her zanpakuto's spirits. Many years later when Lily was ready to retire revealing that she was also from the Omaeda family and use to be just as spoiled as Melaura, until she became a captain and it took a while but eventually she changed and felt that Melaura would to. Melaura changed but still put on the spoiled act, but her spirits knew the real Melaura behind the act. Lily taught her how to manifest her spirit, and told Melaura to train hard to learn Bankai. No one new when Melaura achieved it as she has not shown anyone, yet eccept lily and when she did Lily retired and named her the next Captain. Melaura had learned Bankai quickly due to the bond with her Zanpakuto's and she cherishes them more then anything.

EXTRA:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dakota K5
Whats to stop you from doing things on your own? After all they do encourage IC drama, and the considered weakest out of the Espadas doing their own shit despite orders would be interesting.
Yes, but i feel uncomfortable with it and constantly worry about getting killed off

I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure Akashi won't let anyone's character be killed off without consent...unless you do something stupid with your Character like...

A 3rd Seat challenging the Captain Commander to a death battle, and expecting to either win or live.

Reactions: zane620
And here I expected Sieg to be the most crazy. Good on you Iroh XD

I am currently 50% complete, should have the rest done in the next hour or so hopefully.

Reactions: Akashi
@Iroh

Edit the post and go to More Options. In the chat box look to the top right for a button that will say BB editor, open that and you should be able to fix the issue.

I'll need to read all of these when I finish, thats for sure.

Hm...
I would like to be an Espada....but i dont wanna be 10...hmmmmm...
I'll figure this out when i get home
What's wrong with 10, if it means so much to you I'll swap with you. Doesn't matter to me very much.

If I am not wrong... @RedArmyShogun is now making his Segunda Espada. That means Octava, which is eight in line, is VACANT. That means @Zeroisdead you can probably take that if you are so against being the 10th. Correct me if I am wrong Red.

If I am not wrong... @RedArmyShogun is now making his Segunda Espada. That means Octava, which is eight in line, is VACANT. That means @Zeroisdead you can probably take that if you are so against being the 10th. Correct me if I am wrong Red.
No that is correct, and I'm down to the last two abilities and the history, the history will come fast.

Then there you go @Zeroisdead - Octava is VACANT, so if you want that, then go for it.

Iroh - You need to take a pause when typing. Your grammar is fairly poor and it takes me two or three times to re-read and understand what you're trying to convey with your new Captain's abilities and what not.

I will also be reviewing this with Nevvy. But what I need to ask for now, is that... Are you saying that her Bankai appearance alone would drag her opponent into a world where he'll be wrapped with some sort of a chain like energy? That will have some sort of affect based on their sexual preference and what not? ..

Can I please hold squad six captain and the Octava Espada. Should have my characters up tomorrow when my PC is working. (power supply crapped out =()

Can I please hold squad six captain and the Octava Espada. Should have my characters up tomorrow when my PC is working. (power supply crapped out =()
Alright. Six and eight is now reserved.

Alright. Six and eight is now reserved.
I kinda rushed her as my laptop was dying so I am sorry about the grammar mistakes...
I meant its similar to Tosens Bankai a Dome of energy surrounds anyone within her range is affected

I will correct and simplify the Bankai but basically two chains link both parties to an avatar, for males the avatar is a bride dressed in black. For females it is a Male in a Black suit.

Similar to Yachiru's shikai how she creates two creatures.. i couldn't think of a name so i called them avatars or idols.

For Melaura her avatar will always be male... a white chain of reiatsu connects her to her avatar and it takes damage for her

For opponents any damage done to their Avatar is transfered to them, full force

Basic idea is its like a good marriage and bad marriage

For the opponent they don't just have to worry about themselves but protect the avatar as well which in a battle can be tough

Melaura's avatar can absorb damage and store the reiatsu and then use it to attack the opponent or heal

I can change it just a stronger version of her shikai i do see how its confusing .. but had this idea of a marriage crazy captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.