Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain hinamori was the first to arrive at the captains meeting hall. She slowly made her way in and to her spot next to the head captains chair. She let out a small sigh as no one else was there yet and no one would be for a little while.

Jentoru was the next to arrive and sat close to Ritsu, roughly 1 captain's seating spot separating them as he sat with a sigh. "Glad you could come to the meeting i called Hinamori-san. Just have to wait for Krivats and the lieutenants, alongside anyone of interest they bring along. It's so sad that it's only us as captains so far. Hopefully those seats get filled soon. The morale for the Seireitei would surely go up if such a thing could happen." Jentoru finished his sentence with another sigh as flashes of an old man with an extremely long beard and a fiery zanpakuto talking to Jentoru when he was younger. Those days were gone though, and the news he had to deliver wasn't going to be happy news either. With a final sigh, this one of sadness, Jentoru settled in and waited alongside Ritsu. "Hehe, quiet funny how i leave before you yet you get here first, please never let me make the mistake of challenging you to a contest of speed, you would surely destroy me in that regard." Jentoru finished with a loud boisterous laugh.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: wolfs rain
Nensu Akiyama

"Happy to help, sir!"

Nensu responded with a grin, shutting her eyes right while bringing her fists up under her chin in an excited gesture of happiness. Soon she would be able to see the captains in person. Sure, she wouldn't be meeting them, exactly, but, just being in their presence should be amazing enough. The most powerful and respected individuals presently in the Soul Society...

Nensu slowly simmered down as the made their way to the first squad barracks where the meetings were held. Her arms had finally dropped to her side before they passed by the eleventh squad barracks, where she swear she heard a blow that could shake the foundation of the Seiretei. Still, it was nothing to be nervous about. Right? The young woman's arms rose and crossed under her chest in an almost supportive fashion of her chest as she tightened her resolve.​

Hiro Tengmaru & Krivats Lancaster
As the group of three were making their way by, they would see a young lad being carried by a rather imposing figure. The towering man turned around at the sound of footsteps behind him to see just who would be following him around this time. Narrowing his eyes as he recognized two of the three walking towards him, but decided better of testing Hiro as had become ritual during their meetings.

Being able to relax visibly as he saw the man loosen his grip upon his katana Hiro decided to wave hello towards the captain before them. "
Good evening to you captain Krivats. Glad to see your doing alright as usual." He did see the young boy in his arms and made a small motion towards him to hopefully get an answer as to why.

Looking down Krivats only shrugged as he held the boy out by the scruff of his uniform. The young lad had a noticeable bump on his head that stood out. "
Some rando that came over from squad 7 to deliver a message or something about being on time. Ran square into my foot as I was kicking open the door so I just decided to bring him along. Maybe he'll wake up before then, but I might as well bring him to the old man to check up on him at least." Not wasting anymore time on explaining he slung the boy over his shoulder. Nensu would recognize the unconscious figure as Ren who used to go to the same school as hers.

Deciding it was best to simply tag along for now to watch him and see that he truly didn't stray from his path like he usually claimed Hiro followed behind. As they made a quick enough approach towards the 1st divisions barracks.

Nensu Akiyama

Nensu almost immediately noticed the large captain before her. His immense size and overbearing spiritual pressure were almost too much for her even when he was just standing around. The young woman's breath almost caught in her chest just pondering the possibility of seeing him when he was fighting seriously. Hell, just getting ready to fight as a joke would probably be terrifying. She glanced over at her lieutenant, whom didn't seem disturbed at all by the imposing figure of the captain. Just how strong were all of these guys?! It was easy to believe all of the stories and hype. Especially now.

Nensu regained her composure efficiently as they continued moving. Though, now, she's remaining quiet. Her eyes remain focused almost exclusively straight ahead of her. A rhythmic thudding in her chest continued, her heart still beating rather quickly in response to the stimulus of the initial meeting. She could swear that she could feel his immense power just when he's near her. The squad one barracks came into sight, and the visage definitely took her aback. After all, this was the location where whom was believed to be the most powerful shinigami to have graced the Gotei 13 used to live. Of course, with that concept came the responsibility of being the leader of the entire Gotei 13, one of the most respected individuals in all of the soul society.

All that aside, she was ecstatic to finally be arriving, where she could be in the presence of the most powerful shinigami today. The leaders of the thirteen court guard squads, such as they were. Upon entering the building, she immediately detected the intense spiritual pressure of the other captains, and upon seeing them, her eyes widened. This was undoubtedly going to be just as much an experience as much as she expected.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Jentoru watched as Krivats came in a gaggle of lieutenants and newby, and waited for them to settle down with a gentle smile. Once they got all settled in and quieted down, Jentoru began speaking is his aged but sagely voice. "My fellow captains, i have a few things to announce today that pertain to the Soul Society, the first is great news. We finally have a Captain Commander, every please welcome Kazuma Gouken." Jentoru finished and waved to the back door of the meeting room that was for the Captain Commanders use only, as it lead to their personal quarters and was shortcut from the meeting room to the first division barracks. Jentoru watched as Kazuma emerged out of the door and took his rightful higher spot. Jentoru waited and let Kazuma do whatever speech he wished, and after he finished Jentoru began speaking again. "The second form of business involves those that were brought here but aren't Captains. Thank you, first of all, for indulging in my selfish request. You all have proven to be better then those of Normal Soul Reapers or of your class, and so from this moment on you are permitted to attend these meetings as you wish, as was a last request from Yamamato before he passed defending those retreating from the Unknown Force, as he wanted to have Soul Reapers, or in this case any class, to have a say in what goes on here rather then just letting a single person rule." With that, Jentoru got up and bowed before each lieutenant and member that wasn't a captain, in a form of thanks before he sat. "Now, it has been brought to my attention that there has been an unhealthy amount of Hollows gathering in Karakura town. Normally hollows gather there for souls and we send out members to dispatch them, but lately those hollows have completely ignored those Lost Souls, and seem to be congregating to 2 different warehouses in Karakura Town. When in the south and one in the east. I propose that I and a few of the lieutenants and possibly the young lady there who seems to be a regular member, go to the South warehouse, while Krivats and Ritsu take the rest of the lieutenants to the East warehouse. Any suggestions or objections?" Jentoru finished with a gentle smile as he patiently awaited any suggestions or objections that anyone would have.

Last edited:
Kazuma Gouken

The large door swung open slowly with a loud groan. Kazuma stood behind it, watching it move before he stepped through the threshold, glancing around the room as he slowly made his way to the other captains and the others. His broad build was mostly hidden underneath his clothing, a large tunic with plain cloth shirt and pants beneath them, all with earthy tones. Over this all, though, was the long and seemingly flowing cloak of the squad captains. A slight smile crossed his lips as he stopped in his appropriate location.

"Good morning, everyone. It is a pleasure to be here with you today, and my glorious burden to take the mantle of captain commander of the thirteen court guard squads. I will do my best to protect this place and every individual within it's boundaries with all of my might. I will also, of course, expect the same of each one of you. We must all strive to be greater than we were the day before. As we grow strong, the Soul Society grows stronger as well. Thank you. Captain, you may continue."

With that said, he took a step back, allowing the squad four captain to resume. The details of the reports coming in were troubling, as they often were, it seemed. The various assignments were already given, and it wasn't surprising that there were going to be at least a couple of complaints. The smile faded from his face as he glanced from one individual in the room to another, curious about just how trustworthy they each were.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiro & Krivats
"Your damn right I got an objection! Why do we even need to use our full power on these shits? Just send me in and i'll clean everyone one of those bastards right off the map." Making his intentions bold and clear to everyone within the vicinity it wasn't that hard to know he would be the first to speak up. Not really caring about why these hollows were going rogue in the first place all Krivats knew was that he had an enemy that needed to die.

Hiro sighed as he expected his strong-headed cohort to blurt out his opinions first, but kept a cool head unlike the man standing next to him. "
Captain Lancaster you must understand if these hollows are acting so strange then we must not take any chances. All i'm saying is that we just bring enough power to make sure that we don't lose anymore captains or lieutenants too early." Hiro was rather curious about these events as sadly he hadn't been able to read all the reports from the world of the living so this had gone unnoticed under his supervision. He didn't relish the opportunity to fight like Krivats, but he would be lying if he had said he didn't need to relieve some tension.

Only snorting in reply towards Hiro's comments Krivats looked back towards Jiro. "
Fine! I guess just this once i'll accept help, but I pick my own team!" He looked about the room seeing just who he really wanted. He did take notice that squad 7 had yet to arrive, and smirked as they would be the only ones out of the loop so they could be an easy pick. He then looked over towards the oddly swaying figure that was Yometsu, who seemed to remain upright despite still being in a deep slumber. Grabbing the lieutenant by the scruff of his uniform he tossed him over his other shoulder as he finally came to a decision. "I'll take these two and the others from squad 7 only. Tell those bastards to hurry it up, or else i'm going on without them." Without another word he walked out of the meeting room with the semi-conscious duo in tow.

Hiro could only watch as Yometsu was dragged off, but only shrugged and blamed it on him for not being awake enough to refuse. He looked around at the remaining members and decided that this would probably be the 2nd team. "
Well that went about as much as I expected, but its most likely better this way. At the very least he has someone I trust to get the job done...if he ever wakes up that is." Scratching his head as he gave out a nervous laugh at the prospect of those two working together. Though they were more of a greater pair than anyone knew if they had watched them both operate individually.

Hiten Yukimura

A hooded young man sat idly on the roof of the squad seven barracks, his back against the roof as he looked over the Soul Society from above. His eyes were half closed, mind wandering about as the book in his hand remain open, his attention having been diverted several times by random occurrences. This particular distraction was nothing but a few shinigami running out of the building. Something was apparently going on, and it was likely most important. Of course, this prompted the young lieutenant to wonder why he hasn't been informed. Then again, he wasn't inside the barracks, like he probably should have been.

Hiten's mind flashed back to an announcement earlier this morning about a captain's meeting. This meeting was unusual for multiple reasons, primarily because the lieutenants themselves were supposed to be present. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he snapped the book closed, leaving it lie beside him. He'd come back and pick it up later. For now. He was undoubtedly late, and would need to make his way to the first squad barracks. Hiten rolled his shoulder, stretching out his arm before cracking his neck. His eyes narrowed before he disappeared in a flash, using the shunpo to move quickly toward the first barracks.

Unfortunately for him, when he arrived, the squad eleven captain was already leaving. He was carrying an unconscious (or two) shinigami with him. What the hell? Upon arriving in a blur of movement, Hiten looked to the broad captain, raising a brow at him that he wouldn't be able to see below the hood.

"What's going on, Captain Lancaster? I'm sorry I was late. I'm afraid I was lost on the path of life."

Captain hinamori slammed her hand down to the ground. "Why must I work with this idiot, I could take a few members of squad 2 and wipe them all out in a matter of minutes. This idiots just going to slow me down." She said gesturing towards captain krivats. She knew that he was just going to fight and she would just want to end it quickly.

Krivats Lancaster
Just as he was making his walk out of the place towards the 13th squad barracks Krivats stopped as someone appeared in front of him. The man he slowly began to recognize had to be the lieutenant of the 7th divison, Hiten, which had saved him a big trip at the very least. After he stopped him to ask his question Krivats paused and wondered on how he could simply the situation as best he could. "Some hollows are going crazy in the world of the living, acting stranger than usual, powerful ones are hold up in 2 warehouses, and we are gonna kill them. You, these two, and your captain are on my squad to tackle a warehouse of our choosing, so go get prepared because we leave immediately." After explaining himself he decided that was good enough for now and was about to move past Hiten to keep going, but stopped as he almost forgot another piece of big news. "Oh yeah we got a new head captain so there's that I guess. Anyways just go and get your captain so we can be off in a hurry. I wanna get a headstart and make sure those 2nd divison chumps don't show us up." After making his point clear he decided that was enough talk and the time for action was now. Putting forth all his speed he made his way towards his destination to wait for the others to finally be prepared to move on...he could already feel his spiritual pressure rise in anticipation for the coming battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.