Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]True Name[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Tensa Hiruma ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hiruma Tensa[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]昼魔[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]天鎖[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicknames/Aliases[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Godot, Hollow[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Unknown (Probrably Shingensensumi/Meiji era)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Inner Hollow [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Current:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
68c4ecfa-38b3-4301-9ed6-ee3c999af449_zpse263cfe7.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clothing (Minus the mask and hat.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He wears this visor, which is a power limiter, sealing a portion of his Reiatsu.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 6' Tall. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 145 lbs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Affiliation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Himself. (Obviously.) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Division & Rank[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 7th Taishou[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reiatsu Color[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: : Hiruma's reiatsu is a deep black with blazing Red outline in color. In Bankai and full power, it Takes the Deep white colors, rather than the deep black, retaining the Crimson outlines. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strong points/Specialty[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Close quarters, and Fencing. Those are the two things he tends to spend the most time practicing on[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weak points[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: He isn't too keen on Firing the Biggest Cero. It's a waste of time, for him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat Info[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strength[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 10[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finesse[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 7[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Speed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stamina[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 7[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reflexes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 10[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reiatsu[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 9,200 (7,500 while the limiter is on.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanjutsu[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hierro: 5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hollow Powers[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 5[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hollow Ability[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cero[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Hiruma can fire a potent Cero from either his fingertips or his hand entirely. The Cero is white, with red outlines. A standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful beam of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. He is able to also fire a version weaker than the predecessor, and, the attack is a bit swift, aiming to burn the target. It can be fired from any fingertip, taking the form of a thin laser beam, or it takes form of a small blast. While the Blast version, explodes, to Spread the burn, the beam, is rather concentrated. Tensa is currently trying to make a piercing beam version. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Specifically the type that fires a piercing beam, and that another beam gravitates around him.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] It's mainly for jokes, but to no avail. He can also Gran Rey.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Descorrer (Opening)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: ): Hiruma's version of Garganta, it can go to all or most dimensions. He uses it to travel between them. Tensa's version is strange in the way that at least, it doesn't have to be from or to Hueco Mundo. He would still have to somewhat know where he is going, or he might get lost, in a dimension he never knew. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pesquisa[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: used to detect spiritual presence, as well of its power level. His he can also detect people's location, providing that he and the target are both on ground by stepping, in a ten feet radius of his step. But as he'd step , a red shockwave forms from the landing step to act like some sonar. And no, he can't do it indefinitely, as in a ten second cool down must pass before he can do the Pesquisa step again. And as the shockwave is in, not on the ground, if you don't see it, then what is to worry about? Colors are Red. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]High-Speed Regeneration[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Hiruma can regenerate at a high-speed, though is uses reiyoku proportionate to his damage. He can't regenerate his inner vital organs (Kidney, lung, brain, intestines, etc.) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Info [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Name[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:Zangetsu (斬月)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Inner Spirit Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
17263539m-1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tensa Form[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: She's usually a level-headed Person, Mocking Tensa a lot, but deeply cares for him, despite her annoying her Wielder. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inner world: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Here is a glimpse[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Initial Release (Shikai) Command[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: N/A [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Initial Release Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The Shikai form of Zangetsu looks like an oversized Butcher's knife rather than a Katana. He has no tsuba and no hilt; holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. The sword is roughly the same length of the user. Can extend and retract at will. It's a 6ft Zweihänder like sword and weighs 15 lbs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Initial Release Abilities[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kuroi Getsuga ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]黒い月牙[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: The user is able to produce energy from his blade, and fire it, in a form of a black and red crescent moon shaped wave of pure energy. Yes, unlike most energy attacks that are weightless, this one actually has weight, in which works by the mass of the attack. The minimum power, is roughly same weight of the sword itself, in which can duplicate depending on how big the wave becomes upon charging. So, if in volume, it's ten times bigger than the blade, it's essentially ten times heavier too. If ever it explodes, everyone caught within the blast, will feel essentially as if they were hit by something physical, propelling them. It travels as fast as any projectile; it just has more weight, so it takes over priority. The main downside would be related to the wielder's physical limit. See. He won't be over the throw an attack he can't lift; however, it can still be launched. The concentration actually increases with the size, which explain why it's longer to actually make it grow in size. Both Kuroi and Shiroi Getsuga is a sub-product of Getsuga Tenshou ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]月牙天衝[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]). [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Final Release: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tensa Zangetsu[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](天鎖斬月)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Final Release Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: It is considered completely out of the ordinary for any Zanpakutō. Unlike most Bankai forms, which usually create some sort of massive creature or effect, the Bankai actually shrinks his sword down to a 6 feet nodachi with a white blade, crossguard, and handle instead. The cross guard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full", as in "full release"). The blade itself is durable enough to withstand even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks. Instead of the cloth his Shikai form had, a short length of chain with a broken link at the end dangles from the base of the hilt. In addition to his sword, Tensa's robe is replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length white coat (or shikakusho) with black lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends, much like that of Zangetsu himself. One interesting thing to note, is that the weight is still 15 LBS. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanpakuto Final Release Abilities[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tensa Zangetsu much like its Shikai form is used heavily for melee combat but possess a certain special ability. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shiroi Getsuga ([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]白い月牙[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], White Moon Fang) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: It's the very same, in bankai version. So, it has the same logic. Ten times the sword? Ten times the weight. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Passive Bankai abilities[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Speed Phantom/Hyper-Speed Combat [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:(Named out a chapter 164):Reference to his Highly increased speed, He can move as fast as if he uses Sonìdo, while making after-images, confusing his opponents. But as it's his bankai ability, and natural movement, it does not emit the static sound that sonido would cause. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Info[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: He is an ass. But he can be a nice person, if he likes or respects you genuinely, but he will mostly be the guy that will give his finger to the world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Tensa didn't come to captaincy by choice. Of course, he spent more of his time mowing down Menos Grande, for food, and sometimes even tended to take a stroll illegally to Soul Society, carefree that he tended to be. Sometime before, he went finding a underground training place, where he went into bankai training for three days, and achieved it, as the bankai doll was left there for some reason. But as anyone who achieved it, he didn't know how to properly control it, which can't use it for too long as it will compress and shatter his bones if active for too long. As a result, he really rather not use it. There was around a day where he faced Wang, only to lose horribly, as there was a huge gap of experience in between them. And to this day, not a single win. But that's besides the point. He eventually got the captaincy through some Faustian deal with Wang himself, which was basically guaranteeing the protection of one specific woman, in exchange for the service. So he's basically taken over the 7th, as it was one of the remaining vacant ones. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]True Name[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Akari Himika[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nicknames/Aliases[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Red knight[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Unknown (Probrably Shingensensumi/Meiji era)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Shinigami (Soul is the actual race, but you know. Her Job is Shinigami)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
latest
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clothing[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
latest
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Height[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 5'7 Tall. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 192 lbs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Affiliation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Gotei 13, Isn't that obvious? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Division & Rank[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 9th Taishou[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strong points/Specialty[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Anything that involves close range, but given her bestial nature, Not sure if that can be called a specialty.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weak points[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: She doesn't seem interested in kido past Tsuzuri Raiden. And Thinking? Hahahahahah no. She rather knock the door, then ask questions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat Info[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 56[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strength[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 12[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Finesse[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Speed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 5[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stamina[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 12[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reflexes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 12[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Reiatsu[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 8,100[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Zanjutsu[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 10[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kido[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 0[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shikai[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Sekiden (赤電)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Zanpakuto abilities[BCOLOR=transparent]i: Chiden Is capable of shooting red lightning from the tip of her sword, in a form of a thin beam, in a similar way that a red byakurai is fired. Similarly, she can also fire red lightning balls. Similarly, the sword can be clad with red lightning to increase it's overall power. The user can mix her blood into the sword to strengthen said other abilities, and to temporarily extend the range of her sword, represented by a blood red aura.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bankai: Satsubatsu Sekiden (殺伐赤電)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Red.Saber.full.1421743.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

(Description coming soon)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Info[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: She tends to be haughty towards her underlings, and peers alike. Rather Self serving for someone in the army. She will have of some sort of social side, too, but she will most likely be quite selfish & lazy, and known to be quite the underachiever, unless there is something that pisses her off enough to go full in. Even though that now, she's more docile than what she used to me. Maybe it's due to the present situation,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Akari is one of the new captains handpicked post-war. As it may seem, she's among those who were privileged to rise up to captaincy, only that she'd have to live it up to it, in which isn't so easy. In which she actually has work her way in. When getting Shikai isn't just enough, she'd have to keep up to the captain commander's standards, as she could get demoted at anytime, and seems to get on a passable level, probably because there isn't a whole lot stronger than her. So, she eventually, she got used to her work, and is more than willing to do stuff, than she used to, most of the time due to the fact that she started to considered her duty more important than what she really wants to do, but sometimes, she cheats herself out.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
No Prob. And I was about to say it'd be funny to have someone out like the Vaizard group.

At worse, Tensa would be in that Vizard group. (Yes, they are officially Not with SS. Unless you actually found a way to make them part of Gotei, of course.)

After those will be created. I'll have to See where to put the, Grr.

(Btw. Some VC can get their Bankai. It will simply have the excuse of inexperience/does not know how to use Bankai in a fight, as they just achieved it. This is Why Ikkaku, And Renji Got owned Repeatedly, and Hisagi and Sakachibe never used it.)

Well, all the groups are with the SS right now except fir Rouges, Defectors, and Hollows

Well, i would prefer if you used the format i supplied, but ill accept this since i dont really have a format for Rouge's, Defectors, or Inner Hollows.

How would you explain Viazard, as they are originally exiled Shinigami for having illegally acquired hollow powers?

He counts as an Arrancar, conceptually. He's just very irregular.

And I'll see if I'll even attempt to modify the format.

But I'll add the stats thing, as I'll need to do it anyway. But they're incomplete, so I don't care right now, as I don't have the habit of going out with an unfinished profile.

---

So much editing to do. And Akari is nagging me. Graaah.

Last edited:
Well, think of it like this, this is a new Soul Society, a rebuilt one, with new laws and everything. They literally did not have any strong sources of power up till now, do you really think they would rule out Vizards when Vizards provide a very good source of fighting power and capability? And remember, their still trying to combat Hollows, Rouges, Defectors, and unwilling to join Arrancars, which is a lot to deal with when you have a severly weakened military force. It was either accept all other 'races' into the new soul society and prosper, or eventually die out.

Then Gaining hollow powers is synonymous to treason, as you're gaining the powers of your very enemies.

Think twice. I've heard of them making alliances, And I would never expect an Arrancar joining Gotei 13. They can outrank Captains with pure instincts. Therefore, will be haughty about it.

I seem to Forget. Division 2 and Omnitsukido is the same thing. The Commander in chief is that div 2 cpt.
Unless you found a way to separate both groups, as their own div.

Last edited:
Hence, why Division 11 has the most Arrancar than any other Division ^^. And remember, this is a new Soul Society, it's not treasonous for the new SS if your using said Hollow Powers for the good of the Soul Society and the human world. Hollows, as they continuously eat Pluses and humans, are considered enemies, as they are not using their hollow powers for the good of the Soul Society and the human world.

As you well know Pasta, my mind is dirty. And this dirty mind of mine is working on an arrancar captain.

And that's okay Gavin, cause i love that dirty mind of yours, it comes up with the best ideas! >:D. Also, Congrats, cause you'll be the first non-shinigami character we have! :D

At Worse, If I have to. I'm taking the 7th and the 9th.

All I know, is that there will be a lot of internal wars in Gotei, and that's why I think that Central 46 agreeing onthat is desperate, as they are aware that they WILL be killed.

Oh. Tensa does not count anymore. Q.Q

The Central 46 are dead, because of the Unknown force, as are the Spirit King and his guards. (I thought it was obvious when i said the spirit king was dead, since if the spirit king is dead than the Central 46 don't have anyone to receive orders from) This is why we need a Captain Commander to begin, as he/she/it is the temporary leader until a new Spirit King is selected.

Okay. THAT makes sense. With them out of the way, the head Captain can do... ANYTHING.

I smell a the ideal Cpt Commander.

Glad that clears things up. Does that mean your taking the Captain Commander spot instead of your friend? I may make a few Lieutenants, and maybe a captain, just so we get some spots filled and get some characters that aren't Captains XD.

No. I mean, That By personality. He's can take the spot. Perfectly. If Fits him like a Glove. I want him to take it, because that Character... is..... Awesome, and does the role right.

--

At worse, I can do two CPTs, or a CPt, and VC., Or CPT, outsider.

That is entirely up to you, i just said what i did about my characters so that others got a heads up ^^.

Sure. And I assume that Wandenreich won(Prior to the RP.), and for some Reason, Sibern isn't accessible?

What is Sibern? (Sorry, like i said, i didn't get very far in the manga or Anime.)

Sure. I'll do it. It really does fit well. In any case, I do have a few things to ask first. ICing the reasons for why arrancars were accepted into SS and even given positions of power sort of inhibits me by sending me in blind and telling me to work with it after the fact. I'd assume that this new captain commander founded this new Soul Society so whatever rules and their reasons for being would have to be made by him. The one that Tensa is thinking of could easily come to that conclusion anyway but if you predetermine it without sharing, that might end up disagreeing with whatever I blindly type up which is weird. It'd probably be best to throw out everything on the table that I should know ahead of time like the current governing system (which you did now by telling us that the 46 is still 46ed), any attachments to the current law differences between this and canon (like why arrancars are legal, supposing you don't want to give me reign to make those fit within reason myself), and the nature of quincys. If you haven't caught up in the manga, Trollkubo took something completely palatable and went "for the lulz" on us, proceeding to make some grotesque, plot armory bs that holds about as much water as a colander. If we accept them as canon especially, I have a feeling it'd be pretty difficult to justify not murdering them on sight as a generality. If you're not there yet, do you want to just stick with the traditional quincys as canon for all intensive purposes of this RP? Second, you said you wanted the captain commander to be the strongest. Do we mean like Yama compared to caps strong with different stat caps, blah, blah, blah, or do we mean just a small cut above them for me to badass my way to making him powerful and intimidating? Third, what is the current state of the world? All of these races are being accepted into SS. Do their original organizations still exist and in what prominence?

Status
Not open for further replies.