Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hes fixed i actually like how he came out.

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 alrighty, your character is accepted ^^.

Now all we have to do is wait to see if @Tensa Hiruma 's friend want's to join this RP as Captain-Commander. If he/she doesn't than i'll make the Captain Commander ^^. Also, just so you guys can know, you can have more than 1 character if you want ^^. Keep in mind my Motto "If i didn't forbid it in the rules, than it's allowed"

Thats true..hmm i shall think about that.

Were you referencing me, Tensa?

White_Samurai_128046_1147x807theAnimeGallerycom.png

Name: Ouka Jinnai

Race: Shinigami

Division: Four

Nickname: None

Appearance: (If you put a picture please put it at the beginning of your Character Sheet)

Strengths: Ouka is calm and seldom taunted or baited into reckless decisions. She looks at the battlefield analytically and would always think up to 3 steps ahead. Furthermore, her mastery of Kido is something that not everyone should underestimate. As the captain of the division which specializes in healing, she is also talented in binding and curing injuries. Although her skills in healing is far inferior to the late Captain Unohana, she still lives up to her title as captain of squad four. Ouka also possesses, as a captain, a high-level of reiatsu and reirokyu energy levels which she often uses in combat instead of actually using her zanpakuto. Her reiatsu can cause impeding effects such as stuns to even illusions, but never on the lethal level. Ouka can easily cast mid-high level bakudo and hado spells without incantation but she has difficulty with #90 beyond with Hado, and Bakudo above #81. With her centuries of experience, Ouka is skilled with determining a person's personality and characteristics simply by seeing them; looks can betray a lot apparently.

Weaknesses: Ouka relies heavily on Kido in combat, and as such, her skills with zanjutsu is inferior compared to other captains. Her physical strength is not also the best on the table, and her distaste for combat also adds to the long list of why she is rarely seen fighting-- if ever she fights at all. Ouka although decisive often uses her logic instead of emotions, and as such, she can make edicts that can cause most of her squad if not every shinigami to dislike her. Ouka is also hesitant in using her shikai, much less her bankai, and would always find ways to not use it... even entertaining the thought of escaping instead winning the fight.

Place of Residence: Soul Society

Personality: Ouka is soft-spoken, calm, and level-headed. She treats everyone with respect... except those in the 11th division. Ouka knows that there is a painless solution to almost any wound, but for scums in the 11th, she knows the most painful way to do it. Remarkably, Ouka is not afraid to speak her mind, and with that, she's also quite hesitant to accept her mistakes. Though she knows she's wrong, she puts a barrier between reality and her pride. As a captain, she is not afraid to scold her squad, and she does not hesitate to remove anyone from position. Did I mention she hates the 11th squad? She does. Anyway, Ouka thinks logically, and dislikes people who thinks with their hearts... believing that the heart lies while the mind speaks nothing but the truth. Furthermore, she enjoys knitting and sewing which she forces on her squad members every other week when she holds a 'sewing day' activity for everyone to 'relax'. She is also noticeably a 'neat freak' since she has the uncontrollable urge to clean any mess she finds. Oh, and she hates the 11th division. Did I mention that?

History: Decades upon decades of living in District 78, North Rukongai, Ouka witnessed the violence and hardships that befell the souls that were doomed to have strayed so far from the center. While Ouka's 'family' noticed that the child was different, in that, she was showing signs that she had reiatsu, the girl refused to leave the only light in District 78's eternal night-- her family. Over and over again, crimes were at an all-time high, and the only place where they could escape from the madness were in their dreams. Thus, she dreamed... time and time again, she dreamed when all of this madness would stop. Apparently... it wouldn't. Stories were her favorite pastimes. Of course, she didn't believe such tales because they were merely stories to distract them from surviving. Tales were something that eased the minds of the souls in the district-- telling stories, no matter how absurd was very much appreciated. Ouka was entirely blind to the happenings in Seireitei, and it was only upon her family's random disappearance did she realize that she was now truly alone.

With nothing left to tether her to District 78, Ouka ventured, with a heavy heart, on to the next step: obtaining entrance to the Shinoreijutsuin. She wasn't the most talented of souls. In fact, she failed once before she could successfully enter, but when she did succeed, Ouka made sure to excel. She tried extremely hard to pass, and while she was no genius, she graduated successfully after six years. Notably talented in Kido, Ouka quickly applied for a position in the Gotei 13. Through all her experiences learning, she received information that there was a division that was specialized in healing-- something that Ouka desired. With all the violence and pain she felt in District 78, joining Division 4 was her goal. She had a distaste for violence and all which would mean that the other divisions were a no-go for her. In fact, she also heard of Division 11, and even saw some of her former district-mates in that blasted group. An unspoken bias filled her heart as she remembered some of the new Division 11 members were the ones who tormented her family back in District 78. She had grown to hate Division 11 from this point.

Like others, Ouka began at the lower ranks in Division 4. She began as the 12th seat as well as the head of the 13th Advanced Relief Squad. Her time working in the 4th Division was the time when Ouka found a new... 'family'. Particularly, she looked up to the late Captain Unohana who she viewed as the model of grace and strength, and made it her goal to be just like her... which is impossible. Still, it took Ouka a long time until she was promoted into the higher ranks from 12th to the 9th. Then, chaos struck the Soul Society. From Aizen's betrayal to the Wandenreich, Ouka lived through it all, and mourned the passing of her greatest role model. Ouka strengthened her resolve to improve herself because, with the death of one of the Gotei's most talented captains, the woman realized how easily life wanes, and how unstable a scenario can become. As such, when times change... so must she. Ouka began to train harder than ever... all for the memory of the captain she admired so much. At this time, she became the 4th Seat.

Time passed by, and Soul Society faced another threat... a threat which was forgotten a long time ago. With such a great loss of shinigami lives, she saw a great void of power. Soul Society had to be reconstructed; it had to be healed. The wounds that the great terror struck upon their world remains a festering scar that Ouka remembers until today, and with her improved powers and capability... she undertook the task of being the 4th Division Captain after passing the Taishu. For most, this was a small step to rebuilding Soul Society, but for Ouka, this was her greatest way to ensure that healing would prevail against the scar.

---Skills---

Strength: 5

Speed: 7

Reflexes: 5

Finesse: 10

Stamina: 7

Reiryoku: 9450

Kido: 15

Zanjutsu: 7

---Zanpakuto---

Name: Shiroubara

Appearance:
BDK-BK948.jpg

Shikai Chant: Suture, Shiroubara!

Shikai Appearance:
images

Shikai Abilities: After calling forth, Ouka's blades dissolve into multiple white, stemless roses which float in the air near Ouka. The roses are numerous in number, amounting to no more than 20. The roses are made from reiryoku, and by themselves, they are harmless. One rose will be created a few seconds after a rose is used.

Shiroubara: Iyashino Kaika- Selected roses will bloom, revealing a ball of acidic energy at its core. Those who consume this ball of energy will have their wounds healed as it would when someone would use healing kido on them. It should be noted that consuming this ball is painful since it is an acidic medicine.

Shiroubara: Setsudan Hikari- Selected roses will bloom, releasing an acidic mist that can harm those that come in contact with it.

Shiroubara: Sansei Ame- The roses will dance above target enemy, and release a rain of acidic substances on the victim.

Bankai Phrase: Suture, Kaikokoshoku Bara!

Bankai Appearance:
black_ronin_ninja_sword_by_bagera3005-d61we6w.png

Bankai Abilities: After calling forth, Ouka's zanpakuto transforms into an ashen-black sword accompanied by an explosion of a black fog in the shape of a rose. The sword emits a fog of corrosion that harms anyone that come into an 8 meter radius around Ouka. This corrosive fog affects terrain as well as it can corrode earth, trees, and the like. Any wound made by the blade could be considered fatal as the gas might enter the skin, and corrode them from within. The fog is black in color, and is often used to impair vision of enemies. Ouka is immune to the fog, but her allies aren't. The black fog will always follow Ouka.

Kaikokoshoku Bara: Konoyo no Jigoku- Ouka gathers the black fog on her blade, and slashes in a direction, causing the black fog to surge towards the target area. The black fog will return back to Ouka although it moves slowly.

Kaikokoshoku Bara: Tsumi no Kugyo- Ouka pierces her blade into the earth, causing the black fog to follow it, and turning the ground corrosive. This technique sacrifices the fog's ability to impair vision and radius for the chance to impair movement.

Kaikokoshoku Bara: Mugen no Hakai- Ouka cages herself and her enemies in a box of the black fog. The black fog's corrosive level is then increased greatly... to the point where Ouka, herself, is not immune anymore. Afterwards, the box collapses on itself, corroding the victims within.

Incarnation Appearance:
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful character Cubix. Accepted ^^. You know, with all of these sheets i may start this without Captain Commander, could make for an interesting situation.

Regular Members start with 10 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 15. Captains start with 20.

Strength: 5

Speed: 5

Reflexes: 5

Finesse: 5 (How Graceful are you when fighting?)

Stamina: 5

How does that work? We all get 5 as base + points according to rank?

And what about Rogue Shinigami, and the exiled? I mean, the Vizards are exactly a Bunch of VC and Captains.

Espada might be something Aizen Created, but there are some Captain Rank Hollows that does NOT have to do with Gotei.

I'm not gonna go about Quincy. They're Confusing by the minute. (Neo Quincy and Stern Ritters. They're either All Between VC rank, and CPT. Which is creepy.)

And I'm glad you didn't open places for Squad 0. Most likely, we will never see those guys. >.< Unless some WTF circumstances allows it..... Like the Dirty business in the Manga.

In short, there are people that are not necessarily ranked, and can be CPT-Lv Threats. How do we make those? And is Substitute Shinigami also allowed as a rank?

Alright, yes you start with 5 as a base in everything, with the points of your rank that you distribute to those stats. Of course you can take away the 5 base points in each stat as well (Like how the Squad 11 Captain did with Kido) that add on to your total of points to distribute.

Remember that a majority of the characters in the manga that are cpt level but aren't captains themselves are due to special circumstances, and that a majority of the soul societies forces are regular ranks. If you want to make an unranked character that is Captain-level than all you have to do is ask me, and if you give me a good enough reason than i'll allow it.

A Substitute Shinigami has to be a normal human that isn't a Plus (Spirit) that was given a Shinigami's powers due to certain circumstances, they then have to get approved by the Captain Commander to become a Substitute Shinigami, in which they will be given the Substitute Shinigami Badge and the one that gave them their Shinigami powers will have to stay with the Substitute shinigami until their powers return (As giving a Substitute Shinigami (Human) your powers will drain yours down to near zero). When the Shinigami's powers return they can either continue assisting the Substitute Shinigami until that Human Dies and becomes a Full Shinigami, or go back to being a regular Shinigami in the ranks.

If a Human is given Shinigami Powers but they do not get approved then that human has 2 choices, either run away and become a Rogue Shinigami until the Captain Commander says differently, or they die and become a full Shinigami instantly.

(Remember though that giving a human your Shinigami Powers without a valid reason is considered a capital offense and will result in you being sentenced to execution)

I don't mind, with the Execution on sight thing. It simply gives the rogue shinigami a reason to mow down captains as it comes.

Just the fact that I have a hollow. Means already that he can't be part of Gotei 13. He's From Hueco Mundo. Like. The Espadas. (Yes, I was about to give his current espada power.) So, does that make it a circumstance?

Or else, I'll just make some crap up and Pull out either an Urahara, or a Shiba trick. We also have an option called Defection, and Desertion.

Well, you are aware that arrancar are accepted into the Soul Society right? They could be past Espada or some such. If you are aware but still want to be an Espada (Which doesn't actually make sense to me slightly, since the espada were Hollows turned into Arrancar by Aizen using the Hogyoku on them) than i guess i can accept your sheet as an 'Espada' or Rouge Arrancar. You've helped me enough already that you wouldn't really have to give me a Circumstance for it, but i would appreciate it if you did.

And yes, i am aware that Defection and Desertion are options, just keep in mind that this is a "new" Soul Society, in which Shinigami (Well, most of them do) accept any 'Race' and have managed to recruit most, if not all, of the people/creatures in those races, but Hollows are still a very real threat that hasn't gone away, and if anything has gotten worse because of the 10 year power gap in the soul society.

That's the thing I'm not aware of. Neo-soul Society.

To me, Arrancars, and hollows were still killed on sight.

Because to me, Making two straight out captains can be a burden. But two captain levels aren't an issue. And one of them.... hates to be bound by SS rules.

---

Those are Ranks. Espada, are still Arrancars. Note that the Top 4, never had experienced the Hogyoku, in the first place. Ulquorra, and Stark are proof of that, via backstory. Barragan, already attested to that, and Harribel was implied, as they're already Vasto Lorde on their own.

Well, i would explain to you why and how the Arrancars were accepted into the Soul Society, instead of 'killed on sight' but that was something i was going to do ICly. If you want to make your rouge than feel free ^^. But at this point i'll only accept 1 for now, until more people show interest in this.

Right. That means, I'll see If I get my hollow, of If I'll make a Woman Soul, with the Job of Shinigami. (Yes, Shinigami is a Job, not a race. Vizard is a group, not a race.)

But we use that term too much as if it's one. (Kukakuu, non shinigami, uses Kido, which proved a point.)

And it's one character per player, right?

No, as i said earlier, you can have more than 1 character ^^. Remember "As long as i didn't forbid it in the rules, it's allowed" ^^.

Cool. I get to be as old as the Shingensensumi, then.

Sengoku old is too old for me. >.<

Remember the max ages.

Shingensensumi is under 200 years old, in RL history, Sengoku is roughly 400 years old. It feels good to know Jap history.

Well, thanks for the info then, as i did not know that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.