Bleach: A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to be an Ass about it, but it had to be addressed.

Dude, you weren't being an ass about it so don't worry ^^. If anything, you've been nothing but helpful since you started talking on this thread ^^.

Hey, I like being a freak.

Well then, feel free to be a freak if you like being a freak then ^^. Quiet literally no-one will stop you, they'll be too afraid to >:D.

Good, Good. Now I'm just thinking if I can implement the reversal Hybrid in this as an Espada. Maybe not. I'm too used to actually using a Genderbent Zangetsu as a weapon.

Hmmm. And a Knight could be cool. Grrrr. Knightssss.

Honestly, i'm the kind of person who is okay with almost anything, so long as it follows the rules of no God-likes ^^. And he can be OP if he's a cap >_>.

I like how people think that once you become Arrancar, they think they can eat other hollows to gain power. That's actually where the eating for growth stops.

Aaroneio is a byproduct of his zanpakutou, and Szayelapporo only ate one as he genetically modified them. In short. once people go Arrancar, training goes instead. As they're no longer menos. >.< Geez.

Meh. Being too OP is gross. I'd rather be skilled than powerful.

And An Espada is essentially a captain, so sure.

Still kinda wondering if i wanna be a captain or a squadmate for squad 11.

Lol. Can you handle the title OF Kenpachi?

Your right no one can replace that beast.

@Tensa Hiruma thanks for that info! Editing Arrancar Sheet. I put that there cause i saw an arrancar eat a hollow in the Manga and gained lil' power from it, guess i was mistaken XD. Seriously, if you have any other info, feel free to lay it on me!

@Solar✹Blitzfang43 That's entirely up to you ^^.

I Also gotta tell you guys that we actually can't start until we get Captain Commander spot filled, if no-one else wants to than i'll fill it ^^.

Unohana did well. I mean, she did kill him 1000 times, and healing him as he died until Kenpachi won once.

And You Can. I'd replace him, but... If a knight shoot blood lightning, it's not melee Zanpakuto, even though the only purpose is pure destruction.

I guess I will.

I don't want CPT commander. I'd rather invite a friend that actually can fit in the role, when he's in it.

Well feel free then ^^.

Name: Krivats Lancaster

Race: Shinigami

Division: Squad 11

Nickname: Leo

Appearance:
maeda_morimoto_sage_of_morimoto_and_sendo_clan_by_zanpakuto_leader-d4m0h8q.png

Strengths: Has incredible strength and Reiryoku. Skilled with fighting against multiple opponents. Has an intimidating presence that increases the more serious he gets. Due to his wild and aggressive style its hard to prodict what he shall do next

Weaknesses: Tends to let battles drag on for too long. Overly cocky to the point of giving himself handicaps in battle. Always at odds with his Zanpakuto since neither likes to back down when it comes to control. Has no talent at all when it comes to kido.

Place of Residence: The Soul Society

Personality: Rash, Confident, and a wild animal are the words that come to mind when describing the captain of Squad 11. Most call him the second coming of Kenpachi since their attitudes and abilites are so similar its scary. Although he may say otherwise he holds a deep love and respect for his entire squad and seeing them hurt is an instant trigger for him.

History: Krivats grew up in one of the lower sections of the Rukon districts making a name for himself in the underground by beating anyone he came across. He eventually came across the former captain of squad 11, Kenpachi Zaraki, hearing news of a boy that had become increasingly powerful, but was disappointed when Krivats stood no chance against him. After his near death encounter Krivats swore to get stronger and challenge Kenpachi once more which led him upon the path to become a soul reaper.

---Skills---

Regular Members start with 10 points to distribute. Lieutenants start with 15. Captains start with 20.

Strength: 15

Speed: 9

Reflexes: 10

Finesse: 3

Stamina: 10

Reiryoku: 9,500

Kido: 0

Zanjutsu: 10
---Zanpakuto---

Name: Raionzu Kiba
Appearance:
CPNKISS-Iaito-Zanpakuto-Tsuka-614x800.jpg

Shikai Chant: Lets go wild, Mitō no bīsuto!

Shikai Appearance:
Chain_Gang_by_Hemendothon.jpg

Shikai Abilities: At the moment hes only granted a power boost since he and his Zanpakuto aren't synched enough to bring out its full potential.

Bankai Phrase: Bankai! Raionzu saigo no puraido!

Bankai Appearance:
my_zanpakuto__fullbringer_bankai__denryoku_no_oni_by_brolyssj8-d86h5et.png

Bankai Abilities: His Bankai stretches his physical strength past their limits making him able to face someone 2x his strength as an equal, but this can only last for 10 minutes since the mental and physical strain it poses can be quite draining.

Incarnation Appearance:
Sou_Reaper_OC_by_JLoneWolf.jpg

His inner world:
b48b5f513efa5562dad893e82cee4ad5

Last edited:
@Solar✹Blitzfang43 So, before i accept him, i gotta tell you. You didn't distribute all of his points yet, you still have 14 points to put into wherever. Also, even if he hasn't unlocked Bankai yet, it'd still be better to put what his Bankai stuff is, so that when you do unlock it, you don't have to edit your sheet or have to spend an hour explaining it to people. If you still don't want to then that's fine, i was just giving you a heads up, but you still have to distribute his points out for him to be accepted ^^.

Okay i was just wasn't too sure on the point distribution so i wanted it to be confirmed before i edited anything else.

Alrighty then, everything else is fine ^^.

Cool, just fixed my point distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.