Blazblue: CS Sequel Announced(???)

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Blazblue: Continuum Shift II Announced

A month after BlazBlue: Continuum Shift hits North American shores, we get this little announcement.

Sounds iffy. I'm gonna wait until the actual unveiling before I start bouncing off the walls about the idea of a true Blazblue CS sequel. Right now I'm just praying that Blazblue isn't go the way of Guilty Gear and re-releases the first Continuum Shift a million times...

It's probably just the Arcade CS with the DLC characters. Seeing as Japan still has a decent arcade scene, this isn't a surprise.

Yeah.Can't be the sequel already, I recall one of the creators saying it would be a while until the third Blazblue comes out.

360. And actually Bang has it really good in Continuum Shift from a Tier Standpoint. Top tier.

And for those of you wondering, I main Ragna and sub Tsubaki.

Eh... I cannot play fighting games on the 360. I need the dpad... However, the analog is good if you're playing tager or trying to pull off 360 or 720s.

360, however I have never taken my game online (lol Castlevania: Harmony of Despair). I have a Saturn pad for the PS2 and a converter to the 360; who the hell plays with the 360 controller/Dual Shock 3, anyway?