Blazblue: CS Sequel Announced(???)

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
Blazblue: Continuum Shift II Announced

A month after BlazBlue: Continuum Shift hits North American shores, we get this little announcement.

Sounds iffy. I'm gonna wait until the actual unveiling before I start bouncing off the walls about the idea of a true Blazblue CS sequel. Right now I'm just praying that Blazblue isn't go the way of Guilty Gear and re-releases the first Continuum Shift a million times...

King Weavel

The Burger King
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Yeah.Can't be the sequel already, I recall one of the creators saying it would be a while until the third Blazblue comes out.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
360. And actually Bang has it really good in Continuum Shift from a Tier Standpoint. Top tier.

And for those of you wondering, I main Ragna and sub Tsubaki.

serge

Edgebabby
Eh... I cannot play fighting games on the 360. I need the dpad... However, the analog is good if you're playing tager or trying to pull off 360 or 720s.

360, however I have never taken my game online (lol Castlevania: Harmony of Despair). I have a Saturn pad for the PS2 and a converter to the 360; who the hell plays with the 360 controller/Dual Shock 3, anyway?