4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Blassreiter
1611223035609.png
The story is set in a fictional Germany and centers around the outbreak of biomechanical creatures named "Demoniacs", who rise from corpses and attack people mindlessly. The Demoniacs have the ability to merge with most technology including cars and motorcycles, not only gaining control of them but also enhancing their performance greatly. Against them is a group of people known as XAT, Xenogenesis Assault Team, who police these Demoniacs in an attempt to keep the peace and discover the reasons for the "Demoniac" change. All the while, a number of human-turned-Demoniacs appear. Some use their powers for good whilst others for evil. One will rise above all other Demoniacs to become the "Blassreiter".

Evolved Demoniacs
The strongest variants of the demoniacs, they can easily be distinguished from other demoniacs based on their much brighter colours. Strangely enough, most of the evolved demoniacs do not even acknowledge the presence of humans but are instead focused on killing other demoniacs. After killing their victims, they can be seen absorbing their bodies. While their intentions can't be confirmed, it theorized that they do so to sustain themselves or grow stronger.
NzogPrYwmZVDWervtZJpSMf06pL0AuUH0N2GiMDw5DLAqRAorQNq5cmXkpf5VsXVVtjZilysTcXiBT0dUORmjglu8AVlSvNLdntLyVvttr2skfzrCW-cQjrys2U6IMZj7vPz7SUh

"Blue"
The demoniac, known as "Blue" was among the first evolved demoniacs encountered by XAT forces. Unlike most of his kin, he does not seem to be interested in killing humans and has in fact been seen fighting other Demoniacs to protect them. Some might even consider him a hero. However, this doesn't change the fact that he has disrupted many XAT operations and as such should still be considered a dangerous enemy.

VSPRP-a50Xn0mDNNZimq8AIgf4C9K3VSJFuHAuoU_hhXcm1KIash-FEulgAJq-rxmFNYcVhbyYqY6pQwjBoOSwyuxe1jZmGgLkMwldHF3rR5Y4A0Nju9_SsqQI2F2OeCqUa_78Uu

"Shrike"
This demoniac is often seen fighting together with "Blue", helping him against whatever opponent he may face, be it other demoniacs or XAT forces. He does exhibit stronger violent tendencies compared to his more level-headed comrade. "Blue" can oftentimes be seen forcing him to retreat from a fight.
yGolmUMlmIlYPp9r51MmoNH06euW2ogvGTCPHsnNGsyzpmpu4Cn57n_vrBD0uMkvabesmLgPJUGgqUoKzbz03ghTNgzg0UETpxLzXRYGMQ0_ckroIilIpaojsO-HgARen1GhRP37

"One-eye"
A demoniac that strikes from afar, he is usually found in high-rise areas, sniping any demoniacs that may come into his territory. This demoniac seems to mainly kill for fun more than anything else and would much rather run away than fight when the fighting gets too close.
16xTtGXzfD4qar0A1Ic1BzA-sB0AnVzSFK4sdRiOvGEa41cdIjIewqtiUDo_RPIr5ru0a8sElCLHhM92-MwRt2cIcurYSli52JTY6dd89TgdFG4HW5N4OMVxJzlsjhpXTUPhKgy2

"Ram"
Another one of those Hero-type demoniacs. His fighting style and tactics imply that he is inexperienced in actual combat and has poor control over his powers and strength. It theorised that this demoniac is a relatively young individual who is "trying" to be a hero.
azZnqlC1UhcFfwOOBsAcKfq2h3AdMSRRjdWozUq7R6QT_7smW9rf1EfpiHpoVcBfRT1CRchlzZmXZgX6BgEzoNkounsWfkM7hCBNaC58-kcd3bIUSr4cqbQXjXay4SMCX5wruvlO

"Strongarm"
A physically imposing demoniac who relies on his brute strength and cunning methods of fighting. This one is focused on nothing more than accumulating as many demoniac kills as possible and will not hesitate to crush anyone who gets in his way.
XNhNK2f32jT0eDEFEw1181wJAlT1q5slWNJJP9YnFxnghZEVbA8q2K7pzjJ1iI8MXODpgSvJDBKUiTlONCgK17P8TCwLqa5LxcmqqxRBEdjg3bBUffCSLTaVNdNrgIWlR3CZqL3D

"Hopper"
One few evolved demoniacs who are seen to actively attack humans to incite a retaliation from XAT. This one has claimed many lives, civilians and XAT alike. He is extremely dangerous and unpredictable. He is also one of the few demoniacs that can fly thanks to his wings.
v3CyA7HakZPLM7_2VzXpMs95LN6HNbzxa2hqbUKKI2BIicfvG4Aaw8KGyulH2HeFgE5vJ2nSukmZYOjGPBB0E6mMV0_BHzJFgpRAm-KkvR3OyJLTCjQbOdYReR02OD9IWNsCeHSI

"Marionette"
One of the few feminine evolved demoniacs, this one is often seen actively turning humans into demoniacs through stabbing people with her finger tendrils. The success rate of this may vary, but demoniacs created this way seem to become her loyal puppets. Despite having the ability to create more demoniacs, it is unlikely she is the source of all demoniacs, considering the number XAT has faced.

fQfaRhGirapZANNuTNfzRGbB9ohPE0LsFwQjw41fQpDf55OgmHeVvIYGp-6IJ2-5RMCrMqqqLdshhBiR21JMa_kLMTTU_kpmjXjN_Cw4_Y9wcmxU1qn-MHr2hMXUpeYxstLzGuNd

"Crow"
The youngest of the identified evolved demoniacs and one of two that are currently operating as an XAT special unit. She is very cooperative with the rest XAT members assigned to her team, always wanting to look out for them. However, she is seen to be unwilling to kill other demoniacs which can lead to problematic situations.
-uS3OnSwN9mJQrGnz5dpHsjtPY9e9mcU9-9OTeZPcqNTX6rlTND9nJ7drg9p2EJXP-Ns-UIeVJRVYxZO5TaetjSAAJk6LFRe0WJya-AseRMeGfTjEzltEDuR6viQu4iHMWp9y89h

"Red"
The first evolved demoniac to be recruited by the XAT. He was infected during one of demoniac's rampages, quickly turned himself in. Much to the surprised of his captors, he remained fully in control of himself even after undergoing his transformation.

Greater Demoniacs
A precursor to the evolved demoniacs, they are much more common and less powerful compared to their brightly colored counterparts. Most of them are in control of their actions, being willing to talk and negotiate like civilized beings. Some of them have even been enlisted as XAT special units with close supervision. That being said, many of them have become prized enforcers for the criminal underworld due to their superhuman abilities.
4wr5PXl18un5AYfdvCTHnuvGh52leW53x15ehmh-YUQw6ZwJxwntsRNp_vqFinHEWCDI-wSY_OF2Z1KiG5HFVUGPWlFfdhOvejr1AbnaCI4-grzeA4d91c741bA2_604uQCrPEfB

Lesser Demoniacs
The most common and weakest of the demoniacs, they are often described to be excessively violent and volatile. Unlike the other demoniacs, their intelligence is closer that of a wild feral animal than a human being. While much easier to kill, they often come in much greater numbers. Unlike the evolved or greater demoniacs, lesser demoniacs are unable to freely switch between forms.

rlXJaWQ4c8ijjhppHTmXRMjztvosCLpmgmxSGX6O2A9qa1R5angyR_9xHhdpAzZvKa3qnBgMen-lfKwDa8t5CbDxYnHdptZFiE0rYSq7DLob9Ug2_RWx4J0O6F0Vo0mcyhGWCgtH
1611195823247.png
XAT: Xenogenesis Assault Team. A Special Police Division formed to combat Demoniacs by the Federal Police. They posses state of the art weapons designed to be able to incapacitate or kill demoniacs. They have full jurisdiction to investigate and take action against any demoniac related incidents and cases.

Notes
You can either play as a XAT member or one of the Demoniacs (good, bad, neutral etc). You are free claim any of the Evolved Demoniacs, as your own character and change them however much you want or create your own character from scratch.

Character Sheet
Name:
Height:
Affiliation:
Abilities:
Personality:
History:

Last edited:
Sounds really interesting. I'd be up for this. How organized would it be? Like mission to mission with some down-time in between, or more fluid?

Sounds really interesting. I'd be up for this. How organized would it be? Like mission to mission with some down-time in between, or more fluid?
I'd say mission to mission with some downtime. But it really depends on the type of players I am getting and how much control over the story they want.

Eh possible interests, no promises given other things but I could make something for this, just need to see who all is in and whatnot.

Eh possible interests, no promises given other things but I could make something for this, just need to see who all is in and whatnot.
Thank you for your interest. I'll probably try to get one more dude in, but if not I am fine with just the two of you guys.

How familiar should I be with the source material?
Ideally you don't need to know anything about the source material as I will try my best to explain everything in the ooc thread.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
Alright, looks like thats enough. I'll get signup going within this week. Thanks again for the interest guys!

I'm not at all familiar with the source material but I am interested.

I'm not at all familiar with the source material but I am interested.
You don't need to be. The ooc should give you everything you need to know about the setting.