Blassreiter: Hunter or Hunted

So! I have a char pic and somewhat of a story! Now give me a day or so to get it together please. Work and all.

"Please look forward to it!"

Reactions: TreasureSniper
@TreasureSniper Wait so Bat is the one with the Halberd? The way I understood the post I assumed it was a 4th demoniac there. I can do an edit if need be.

Fuck now I got the post real confused I'll need to do some edits.

There slight edit but should hold up.

Name: Kei’lana Hauff
Height: 5’6”
Affiliation: Xenogensis Assault Team, Specialized Engineering Division
Demoniac Abilities: N/A

Personality: Kei’lana (pronounced Kay-Lana (but her friends call her Kay for short)) tends to be very optimistic and forward thinking. She is a tinkerer, and she loves to try to find out how things work. This can sometimes serve as a distraction, her mind will be focused on a thing of her curiosity and not on whatever task needs to be completed at hand.

History: Her grandfather was part of XAT, one of the leading members in his time. He was someone that was looked up to by his peers, and by Kei’lana. From an early age she knew she wanted to help people, keep people safe. Just like her grandfather did.
Her father was an absent one for the most part. Every year she would get a Christmas card and a birthday card from him, but that was about the extent of their relationship. Kei’lana’s mother was a pilot and airplane mechanic. From a very early age it was obvious Kei’lana was something of a prodigy with things mechanical and electronic. And this was something her family encouraged and aided her with, at whatever turn they could.
In school she was part of the advanced classes, but she tended to be standoffish with other students.
When she was 13 she was involved in an accident. Demoniacs were assaulting the small town she lived with her mother in, and Kei’lana’s curious nature got the best of her. Before anyone had realized it, she had gone to see a Demoniac in person.
It didn’t end well, and Kei’lana ended up being maimed. She had lost her arm and part of her leg. It took a year or so, but she was outfitted with prosthetic limbs. Instead of letting her injuries get the best of her physically and emotionally, she embraced her situation. Over the years she upgraded her mechanical limbs, to the point she enjoyed doing it.

How Did She Join XAT: From an early age, as stated, she wanted to be a part of something important. Something to help people. With her grandfather’s recommendations, she was accepted into XAT. Quickly her natural curiosity and intelligence made it obvious where she could be best used.

Equipment: Kei’lana usually serves as a situational consultant. She observes from a distance and acts as a communications hub for whatever squad she is a part of. She is the observer, and she uses her sniper rifle to even the odds.
Battle suit. She has an advanced suit she wears while in the field, one she has heavily modified. It has a camouflaging feature which she uses to blend into her environment. It doesn’t render her completely invisible, but makes it almost impossible to spot her from a distance if she is careful.
Drones. Small drones are part of her arsenal, and she uses them to act as her eyes and ears.
6QYeEuB.jpg
uPpsKRt.jpg

Name: Kei’lana Hauff
Height: 5’6”
Affiliation: Xenogensis Assault Team, Specialized Engineering Division
Demoniac Abilities: N/A

Personality: Kei’lana (pronounced Kay-Lana (but her friends call her Kay for short)) tends to be very optimistic and forward thinking. She is a tinkerer, and she loves to try to find out how things work. This can sometimes serve as a distraction, her mind will be focused on a thing of her curiosity and not on whatever task needs to be completed at hand.

History: Her grandfather was part of XAT, one of the leading members in his time. He was someone that was looked up to by his peers, and by Kei’lana. From an early age she knew she wanted to help people, keep people safe. Just like her grandfather did.
Her father was an absent one for the most part. Every year she would get a Christmas card and a birthday card from him, but that was about the extent of their relationship. Kei’lana’s mother was a pilot and airplane mechanic. From a very early age it was obvious Kei’lana was something of a prodigy with things mechanical and electronic. And this was something her family encouraged and aided her with, at whatever turn they could.
In school she was part of the advanced classes, but she tended to be standoffish with other students.
When she was 13 she was involved in an accident. Demoniacs were assaulting the small town she lived with her mother in, and Kei’lana’s curious nature got the best of her. Before anyone had realized it, she had gone to see a Demoniac in person.
It didn’t end well, and Kei’lana ended up being maimed. She had lost her arm and part of her leg. It took a year or so, but she was outfitted with prosthetic limbs. Instead of letting her injuries get the best of her physically and emotionally, she embraced her situation. Over the years she upgraded her mechanical limbs, to the point she enjoyed doing it.

How Did She Join XAT: From an early age, as stated, she wanted to be a part of something important. Something to help people. With her grandfather’s recommendations, she was accepted into XAT. Quickly her natural curiosity and intelligence made it obvious where she could be best used.

Equipment: Kei’lana usually serves as a situational consultant. She observes from a distance and acts as a communications hub for whatever squad she is a part of. She is the observer, and she uses her sniper rifle to even the odds.
Battle suit. She has an advanced suit she wears while in the field, one she has heavily modified. It has a camouflaging feature which she uses to blend into her environment. It doesn’t render her completely invisible, but makes it almost impossible to spot her from a distance if she is careful.
Drones. Small drones are part of her arsenal, and she uses them to act as her eyes and ears.
6QYeEuB.jpg
uPpsKRt.jpg
Accepted, feel free to jump in whenever.

I'm holding off for someone else to post.

Yo @Camleen are you planning to post?

Actually I'm afraid not. I know know I should have spoken up earlier. But we got into a little accident not long after we started. Do my mojo is just gone. I'm sorry.

(Sorry for the short and month late reply, I was waiting for the other guy but I guess he isn’t interested anymore)

Uh with as long as its been I don't think I'm interested in doing it anymore myself, @TreasureSniper Did you want to continue it or just move on from it here?

Honestly depends on how many of you are still interested.