1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Blarg

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ike Sapphire, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I might as well pop back in here again, back from the dead. Worked for about six months, which is partly why I have been inactive. Just to let you new members know I am an old member by four or five years (I don't remember) eighteen going on nineteen in less than a month now. I have been graduated from High School for almost a year now and have been working since August. I like to play a lot of video games, I have two metal shelves that are almost to completely full of different games. I also like to draw and I do have some pictures up on deviantart, but they haven't really been update that much with my work recently.

Well that's about all I can tell about myself, I have a little of a headache so it's a bit hard to think right now.

2. Well welcome back, Ike! I saw you briefly in chat earlier =D.