Blame Ali for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Senka

Original poster
Hallo to one and all! I'm here by invite and the popular demand of one woman in particular, so the resulting shenanigans and chaos can be completely pinned and filed under her name. It's Ali, A-L-I.

But I'm Senka, or Meg, or Megatron, or "You Little Shit" as you please. Very excited to meet all of you peoples and get into some fun trouble with our characters! ^_^ Let's get going!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'll happily take full responsibility for dragging your volatile, sexy ass to this website x) ♥

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am Just a community volunteer, not full on staff. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Dark Disney, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Dark. Disney.Triplet

Reactions: Senka
Good luck!
If Ali brought you here, oh the things she will drag your ass into.

308c0fb0-6ba7-42df-b519-c0b94dbff273.gif

Ohhh I already have an idea to two on what this one will get me into. Just wait until I get comfy up in here. There may be a little bit of ra-gret on her part. :D

Reactions: Ali and Jihae
Who knows? She might drag you into one of my RPs. There's one in the works that's she's DYING for me to create and put up an Interest Check for it already. xD

Hope you get used to Iwaku quickly!

Oooo... now I'm gonna have to hound her and pump her for information. Thank you! Looking forward to everything. >:D

"i~whack~you!" it means Welcome in rabbit.

Now that you are officially a bunny here. Please take time to stare at the bunny logo at the very, very top left of your screen. See it? Well then--

~Rainbows upside the head!!!~

Welcome to Iwaku ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.