Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
hh
hh
BLAINE
"Ah, that's good, Rosie —"

Mr. Richmond's gentle pushing at his head urges Blaine to pull off his cock with a wet pop, eyeing the thick string of saliva connecting his tongue to the swollen, reddened tip through half-lidded eyes. The lewd sight is enough to make his own cock twitch where it's still painfully caged in his tight work pants, his ass twinging with anticipation for what comes next. "You don't want me to finish you off?" he asks, releasing his testicles that he'd been massaging as he sucked him off, the question more of a courtesy than a genuine question.

Mr. Richmond is enough of a regular for him to know exactly how a session with him will play out. It always starts with a regular massage, and then Mr. Richmond tips him to massage his dick once it gets hard, and then sometimes he'll tip him more to use his mouth. Every time, though, it'll end with him giving him even more money to ride him.

While he'd initially burned with shame going along with it, chasing the vast amounts of money his clients offer him, he can't deny that a part of him has started burning with an entirely different feeling. He's even started keeping condoms and lube in one of his drawers, his mother's lecture about safe sex haunting him, and has begun adopting habits that he knows they'll appreciate. For Mr. Richmond, for example, he wears the tightest dress shirt that he owns, keeping it unbuttoned more than he usually would, aware that the other man has taken a liking to his chest.

"I'd like you to ride me," Mr. Richmond instructs, aggressively yanking at his shirt to tuck more bills between his breasts.

"Okay," he smiles, though Mr. Richmond is too busy fishing out a pre-lubricated condom from his wallet and rolling it over his cock to notice. He pulls his pants and underwear down, the cold shock of air against his feverish skin drawing a hiss from him. He wastes no time crawling onto the massage table and up Mr. Richmond's now supine body.

Spreading his legs around his hips, he takes a steadying breath, bunching up the hem of the other man's shirt in his fists as he slowly impales himself on that throbbing cock beneath him. A strangled noise escapes him, partially pained from a lack of preparation, but mostly at the familiar and increasingly pleasant sensation of being stuffed full. His eyes flutter shut as he adjusts to the burning stretch, shooting open a moment later when Mr. Richmond's hands begin rubbing his nipples through his shirt. They have already long since emerged from inside him, hardened and pimpled, but now they stand at stark attention, shape obscured only by the dark color of his black shirt. Mr. Richmond's hands are skilled, or perhaps Blaine is too sensitive, as the stimulation already starts his hips moving of their own volition.

He moans obscenely, slapping one of his hands over his mouth to muffle the sound. He's not the only one weak to money in this place; the faint moaning he can sometimes hear from the other rooms tells him as much. Still, he doesn't want people to see him like this, bouncing eagerly on another man's lap while his cock leaks profusely, squealing like a schoolgirl while he gets his tits played with. Mr. Richmond's cock isn't the biggest of his clients, but it still drags across his sweet spot on nearly every thrust, making his eyes roll back into his head. The room is heady with the scent of sex and the vulgar sound of skin slapping against skin, a circumstance the room must be used to.

"Good boy," "Pretty thing," "Sweetheart," "Baby." The endearments fall unreservedly from Mr. Richmond's loose lips, and each one serves to hurl Blaine deeper into his euphoria.

It doesn't take long before Blaine is coming with a cry, blocking his release with his hand as much as he can to avoid dirtying Mr. Richmond's shirt, his hips continuing to grind down until his client has also tumbled over the edge.
「 N/A 」
LOCATION | INTERACTIONS | MENTIONS
code by wren.

hh
hh
BLAINE
Blaine lights up at the intriguing hobby. "Bull riding? That's so cool!" he grins, obediently beginning his work on the legs. He starts with his feet, digging his thumbs into the calloused flesh and watching his toes curl instinctively. When he'd first started this job, massaging people's feet had been the ickiest part of the job, but he's gotten used to it. Most people's feet are clean and dry, like Santiago's are, though there are a few people who have made him wish he wore gloves.

"I can tell," he chuckles as he works his hands up the man's stiff calves. "But at least you're getting good results." Santiago really does have a nice body. He's been trying not to stare so as not to be impolite, but it's not often he sees someone so athletic on his table. Not that a man needs to be athletic to be attractive, of course. Still, something about Santiago's body in particular has him feeling a little shy. As he moves up the man's leg to his thighs, his touches get lighter the closer he gets to his groin, embarrassed for reasons he doesn't even understand.

Admittedly, he'd like to touch the man elsewhere. Santiago hasn't asked him to; he hasn't asked him to do any of the embarrassing things some of his other clients have. Usually, he finds those... extra services tiring and inconvenient, even if a part of him enjoys it during the work, but it's rare enough for him to want a client to ask for them that the disappointment is foreign to him.
@Ghostie
code by wren.

hh
hh
JUPITER
Jupiter laughs at Rosie's clear excitement when he mentions his job. Although nowadays it was more of a pastime, but for the sake of the job Blaine didn't have to know that. "I get that all the time," he lets out soft chuckles as Blaine focuses on his feet now. It tickles. "But yeah, it's kind of a family thing." He explains.

Jupe can't stop the light groans that escape his lips once his hands move to his legs. The different massage techniques against his body feel amazing. And as he gently moves up towards his 'Intel. Intel. Intel!' He has to remind himself yet again. While Rosie is working his magic, it's time for him to work a little more magic of his own.

"Do you mind if I do a bit of venting?" he lets out an exasperated sigh before continuing, "My fiancée isn't exactly a good man. He's mentally abusive and he's cheated on me more times than I can count, all the while I've stayed faithful." The extra ass bitch is lying through his teeth; as if he'd ever let a man treat him so badly. They'd end up dead first.

"I was speaking to a friend of mine about all of this and we came to the conclusion that I should be getting what I deserve too. They mentioned your services, but they also happened to mention other services you offered."

Jupiter would've been lying if he said the encounter didn't leave him feeling a little bashful. He'd been undercover like this plenty of times, but something about this time made him feel… different. Timid? Maybe he was just anxious about his job now? He was in what they figured was a dirty massage parlor to say the least and was he possibly about to get a great massage and a blowie?? Was he a crooked cop?! No, no, of course not! This was just intel. For now

"I don't know that I have the time for it right now, but I'd love get a price point so I can come back and see what else these hands can do."
@wren.
code by wren.

• Spicy
Reactions: wren.
hh
hh
BLAINE
He's jogged out of his shameful thoughts by Santiago's voice, and he smiles supportively. "Oh, of course! A lot of my clients like to do that." Maybe an environment built to release physical tension is apt for releasing mental tension as well.

His smile falls as Santiago continues, brow knitting in concern over these intense revelations. It's odd to him that someone so beautiful could be treated so poorly. Not that anyone deserves to be mistreated, of course. He just wouldn't expect someone as charming and, well... built to put up with such behavior. Why hasn't he kicked his husband to the curb? Is he afraid of him? Does he have nowhere else to go? It would be entirely inappropriate for him to offer a room to a complete stranger, wouldn't it? But that doesn't stop the impulsive desire.

His hands had slowed as his mind raced, but now both they and his brain stop as Santiago alludes to his other services. How long has he been doing this? Why is he still shy about it? Perhaps it's less shyness and more guilt. He shouldn't be doing it, but it feels good, and he needs the money. In this case, he would be comforting an emotionally damaged man who's apparently being starved of affection. Wouldn't it be a good thing?

"Oh, um. I've never considered setting prices," he admits quietly, cheeks burning. Is that stupid? "People just... ask me to do things, and I do them. They usually give me big tips for it."

He clears his throat, gently tapping his back. "You can roll over so I can start working on your front." As he starts working on his arms again, he shyly meets his eyes, body hot beneath his too-tight polo shirt and pants. "What would you like me to do?"
@Ghostie
code by wren.

hh
hh
JUPITER

Jupiter is glad they're face down, happy to be hiding their flushed cheeks from the man. He'd have been relieved to know Blaine's cheeks were burning with blush as well.

Did they not set prices at these kinds of places? You would think! Maybe that was just the business side of Jupe? He didn't know much of anything about sex work, except for his opinion that he thought its legality was ridiculous. The way he saw it, they were just trying to make a living just like everyone else.

Jupiter was genuinely interested in Rosie's line of work, not even worried about his job or meaning to be nosy when asking, "Well then, do you split your tips with your boss then?" Immediately after he asked, Jupiter wished he could take the question back. He didn't want to step on any toes or be insensitive.

"Aht, you don't have to answer that. It's not any of my business." Jupiter shook his head, turning over so that he was lying on his back, his arms underneath his head. "Hi there, good to see ya," he teases with a chuckle and smile.

"What would you say your signature is?" He raises an eyebrow, curiosity in his eyes.
@wren.
code by wren.

• Love
Reactions: wren.
hh
hh
BLAINE
Turns out, having Santiago turned toward him and watching him is even worse for his pounding heart. It can't be said that he's ever been especially confident in delivering the pleasures his clients ask of him, but he's grown so used to it that it no longer leaves him feeling like a flustered schoolboy like it did in the very beginning. Yet here he is, feeling like a wiggling fly trapped in the web of Santiago's gaze.

The man is attractive, he won't deny that. He also can't deny the fact that his cock is beginning to harden in his uniform pants as he runs his hands along the firm planes of the other man's body. He'd never expected to enjoy another man's body so much when he was younger, but this job has certainly shown him the pleasures of them, and perhaps he's started getting addicted. Santiago hasn't even offered him money and yet he can't help the way his gaze drifts to the sizable tent in the man's boxers.

"Hm? Oh!" He'd been getting distracted. "Um... I think he gets like 10% of the tips?" he guesses, "I'm not really good with numbers, but I think that's what he said. I still have plenty left over to live, so I don't mind."

His signature? "Oh, like, what do you people ask me to do a lot?" He lifts his hands and moves to kneel at the end of the table between Santiago's legs, gently lifting them over his shoulders and pulling the man closer by the hips. "Most of them like it when I massage their cocks with my mouth."

He pinches the end of the boxers between his forefingers and thumbs, giving them a slight tug. "Okay?"
@Ghostie
code by wren.