Blah Blah Zombie RP Blah Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I just realised, Vincent is homosexual...eh he can be bisexual for this. Time to organise a fivesome, both Vincent's personalities count >.>

Name-Kazu Shirayuki
Age- 17
appearance-
m_4140280937280477.jpg

Mental Issues- split personalities, takes extreme pleasure in slaughter
Institutionalized for how Long- 5 years
Personality- kind, caring
Fears- Death
Weaknesses- Extreme heat/ fire
Abilities-master swordplayer

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh erm, hey there Kazu...I don't think this roleplay has magic...

Name-Kazu Shirayuki
Age- 17
appearance-
m_4140280937280477.jpg

Mental Issues- split personalities, takes extreme pleasure in slaughter
Institutionalized for how Long- 5 years
Personality- kind, caring
Fears- Death
Weaknesses- Extreme heat/ fire
Abilities-master swordplayer
i changed it lolz sorry.

I'd say most people are weak to fire and extreme heat.

Alright. Just make sure your character doesn't end up similar to Temm's ^^ also, I'd like for y'all to be able to post at least once or so a day.

Reactions: Temm
@Pandymeez wants to join I think to try doing a zombie rp. They seemed to like rping with me and I left the rp we roleplayed in so they would like to do so here.

Hello~
I'm finishing up my cs and I'll have it up later today.

Name- Zayden Dobra
Age- 18
Appearance-
253472_1245146482551_full.jpg
Mental Issues- Undifferentiated schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, impulse control disorder

Institutionalized for how Long.- about 2 and a half years

Personality- Usually cheery and upbeat, calm when its just him and his hallucinations, if he's not hearing voices then he just watches them go by. He tries to distance himself from regular people (that he can distinguish, like doctors or relatives) believing that they are just lower thinking humans while the mental patients and imaginary figures are more intelligent beings he calls "creatures", unrelated to humans. On the surface he's a seemingly harmless dingbat and somewhat friendly, but with enough time spent around him the creatures make him more violent. There are few small windows where he is able to ignore or stop his hallucinations and function like a normal person, in which his personality changes with his mood. He could be murderous and merciless with anger, helpful and aiding when calm, loyal or crazed when happy, and when he's sad it's likely his schizophrenia will start back up to fix it.

Fears- that he's "human" or will become human, that his life will end in eternal pain, the creatures leaving him

Weaknesses- He's a slow runner and his aim isn't always good due to his hallucinations, can't control himself sometimes.

Abilities- despite his schizophrenia, he's able to figure things out rather quick, he's good at using his resources go his advantage

Bio (optional)-Zayden is almost always "off in his own world" cheerily talking to "creatures" he sees. Those creatures typically guide him into doing things that he hardly questions and usually willingly goes through with. Typically Zayden will "innocently" start to hurt people again and again, each time something worse until he's caused them some kind of major damage. He also feeds off of the energy of crazier mental patients and when he's around a lot of excitement, his impulses become more destructive and intricate.
> . o You can learn about his past later~

Reactions: Temm
I'll put up a thread momentarily. Everybody still ready to go?

And should I move this to libertine? Or keep it pg-13?

Status
Not open for further replies.