Blades Of The Soul

So he's a human who just happened to pull up shinigami powers and happens to have a noble backround that's inexplicably in the living world and not in the manor or is he a shinigami in a gigai? I'm trying to understand how he fits into it all, or rather how his father fits into it all.

Well his father Sojun Kuchiki died in the soul society long ago before this, Tensa mentioned earlier it was over 100 years ago that Sojun died.

Though in my storyline of my OC Kenyuka, Sojun came back to life in the world of the living and recalled everything from his past due to seeing Urahara, Yoruichi, and Tessai again while just passing them by one day on the streets in downtown Karakura. Then he had his second son Kenyuka at age 20 of his new life in the world of the living, Sojun having already had Byakuya many many years before this when he was still alive in the soul society.
But yes Kenyuka is a human and the son of a soul reaper, Sojun Kuchiki. Kenyuka's a noble due to the fact that Sojun Kuchiki is his father and he's a noble.
When he was younger up to this day Kenyuka started training once his identity was revealed to some people with those people.
Jinta knew Kenyuka as a friend and when Yoruichi found out about Kenyuka's identity due to this she started playing with him the way she used to play with Byakuya and also taught him some combat fighting abilities similar to what she taught Soifon.
Kenyuka originally went up to the soul society when he got the chance because he was friends with Shuun and Lurichiyo of the Kasimiyoji clan. Kenryuu being the noble guard to Shuun and Lurichiyo started being Kenyuka's as well when he was with them and train him sometimes too. When Yamamoto found out about Kenyuka's identity from Kenyruu, he and Chojiro, Chojiro mostly doing it, also started to train Kenyuka in other combat skills of soul reapers and started teaching him Hado/Bakudo/Kido type techniques.
Kenyuka now 14 due to that, knows those soul reaper techniques and abilities he was taught in the years before through the training he got and how to use them in battle.

So would Sojun be alive now?

Well no. Sojun isn't alive in the anime anymore. He dies 100 years before the storyline in the bleach anime's beginning episode.

But in my storyline for my OC Kenyuka Kuchiki, his father Sojun Kuchiki is 34 and alive in the world of the living.

I meant alive at his current state. If he died and was reborn, of course he's dead as a shinigami.

On that note, I do believe most of the others seem to have been scared off.

I'm technically the only one left able to make the thread if that's the case.

Oh I see. Yeah Sojun's alive in his current state.

And maybe. Though they probably are just responding to other RPs that they are in.
I'm RPing in of a lot of RPs myself. Currently, I'm a part of an Inuyasha one, a My Little Pony one that I made, a Naruto/Naruto shippuden one that I made, an Avatar the Last Air Bender one, two pokemon RPs, one that's active and one that's not really active, and a few others.
I also would like to get a Ouran High School Host Club RP started up and going, another Kingdom Hearts RP started up and going sense the one I was RPing in got moved to the graveyard, maybe a Yu-yu Hakakasho rp started up going, and an Ace Attorney rp started up going someday too.
I have a lot of RP ideas for animes and games and OCs for all of them^^lol

Oh, Reincarnated Sojun.

I am, but they all died, due to their respecting Gm giving up on them.

So, I count this one as my only one.

All the other RPs you were RPing in died huh? I see.

But yeah if you wanted to start the IC/RP thread for this RP it'd be fine with me. I'm still posting up my OCs here in the OCC though so I'll be updating that post of mine on the 3rd page as well. I'm going try to add another OC of mine tonight to that post before I go to bed it being 9:59pm here already.

I'll just make the assumption that the OPs do not plan to switch this from canon addition to a non canon setting and that the setting will be what's written.

Oh yes. One question on Kenyuki. How is he a shinigami since his father died and was reborn, thus becoming human again? Wouldn't he have to "die" either literally or artificially (like Urahahra did to Ichigo) for him to attain any sort of shinigami powers? Otherwise, noble or not, he'd just be a normal human with no reason to have those sorts of powers.

Since the Reincarnation clears all of his powers, and technically, was never born with them, in the first place.

Well it's hard for me to explain this sort of.
But I guess I think of it like it was with Ichigo reincarnation wise, such as if Ichigo was the riencarnation of Kaien's which I think Ichigo is. And Ashido before that if Kaien was Ashido's riencarnation, even though it's true that Ashido was just missing and not dead before Kaien came so I'm not sure. Kaien did however die and then Ichigo was born years afterwards. Of course Ichigo did have his powers because of his father, but sense his father lost all his powers long before having Ichigo, he may have given Ichigo powers through his bloodline, but I think Ichigo the fact of being Kaien's riencarnation could have contributed to his spiritual powers as well.

So Sojun probably got his spiritual powers that way as well when he was reborn. And then Kenyuka, being Sojun's second son, got the spiritual powers too.

Ighigo's original power was just borrowed from Rukia. The ones he had after were his own but they came because Urahara gave him an artificial death. The whole matter of reincarnation in the gray area. We don't have many details on it and the closest thing we have to info on reincarnations is Senna centric. Of course, that's also all kinds of shaky. In any case, the reason I asked was due to the relationship with his father. Would Sojun remember being a shinigami and all that? Or would he just notice that his son would periodically inexplicably disappear?

I know. But in the 1st episode Ichigo had some powers even before Rukia did that to him. He broke her kido bind on him and he sensed and saw the hollows as well as the souls wandering around. Rukia said while sitting in his room in her thoughts, that Ichigo's spiritual pressure affected her abilities to sense the hollows location. Then when she was injured she only meant to give him half her powers but somehow Ichigo's own powers engulfed her's resulting in him taking nearly all of her powers and she vaguely explained that just after turning him into a soul reaper in the episode from what I can remember.

And in my storyline of Kenyuka's, Sojun doesn't at first remember anything at all, which is normal, but then he happens to see Urahara and Yoruichi while walking on the streetwalks one day and he remembers them shortly after and it in turn brings back most of his other memories too, the ones of his father Ginrei, his brother in law Kouga, and his son Byakuya, and also most of the memories of him as a Shinigami. He doesn't have a way to the Soul Society of course though. But he knows where Kenyuka is going when Kenyuka travels up there.

That was just having "higher than usual reiatsu". It is attributed to plot armor and being the son of a shinigami. Well, once again, not things that will cause a paramount problem.

Okay. Unless Mayhemhouse and Ichigo (And only them.) express their will against it. I'll take over as Official GM of this Roleplay.

The crickets are chirping.

Sorry for snailing on you all. >.<

The Plot will still be the same, we'll still do it in cannon world/setting, but we'll give some restrictions. First of all:

No Arrancar = Arrancars are actually rare, until they're mass produced by Aizen.

No BANKAI = All profiles having a Bankai, Please remove it, or stripe it, as the very move will be locked. No one can afford to have someone that constantly transforms into a form that runs over and violates SS in one arc. As all captains have bankai, except for Zaraki, of course. but they'll pretty much gangrape you themselves on their.

No Neo-Quincy, at least until we get there. = Well, Neo-quincy is actually a new regime, if you don't know what that is, feel free to ask. All quincy profile are considered the Traditional kind. You know, Bow & arrow, ginto, seele schneider. But, no spirit weapon and Volsandig before the time skip.

No Vizards = All Vizard made profiles will have ALL their Vizard/Hollow Powers locked, and will be counted as Shinigami, at least until the start of Arrancar arc, where they're actually used. And No Accidental Releases of hollowfications, either. ONLY KUROSAKI ICHIGO, as NPC, will have that right. But then, it's only valid until Arrancar arc.

Fullbring = Yes, full bring are allowed, but no one know that's it's called a fullbring. Mail me if it sounds confusing. Call it a "Chad" if you really need a name for it. (In the IC thread, of course. OOc: Calling it by its name is fine. A cat is fine too.)

Power level: Unknown will count as unseated level. Not like I want people to reveal their "Levels". Oh yeah, People in IC doesn't really know anyway. Anyone claimed Facing the head captain in the before the story will count as a Loss, A curbstomping humiliating loss. Long story short, He's teaching you a lesson. And for plot purposes, NO CAPTAIN LEVEL until the time is appropriate. It goes also with the no bankai rule. VC Level power will be achieved once you've beaten a VC level, and more or less the same thing for a captain. Just don't expect to beat the head captain.

Golden rule about the power Level: No OC is Stronger than Ichigo Kurosaki: He might be an NPC, but he remains the main hero. So, no "being stronger than him" kind of game.

Oh yeah Template in the first page is only valid if Shinigami. If Quincy of Fbringer, PM me, I'll tell you what to tweak.

It's alright Tensa.

I'm still adding my bleach OCs but I'm looking forward to the RP starting^^

I'm going to try and add my next one today but if not today add my next OC tomorrow. I have an essay I need to do for my college class so I've been busy.