Blades Of The Soul

The 46 didn't even exist before Yamamoto. Yamamoto created the Gotei 13 and established the academy. The 46 would have been pointless with no power and no military backing. Thus, it couldn't exist as a formal group till power was established and the being a noble family actually meant something.

Yamamoto is over 2000. Your point?

And if you want to invent experiments?

They don't even come close to exist before urahara, as Urahara created the research lab itself.

And If they don't know, they wouldn't think you would be dangerous.

If you were, They'd send you to the maggots nest.

Urahara was an inventor and scientist before he joined Squad 12, and I made the changes, but I think the numbers are off, I'm way too lazy to do the numbers.

Urahara was indeed an inventor before but he founded the department of research and development. It didn't exist until approximately 110 years before canon Bleach.

However, I'm failing to see how this addresses the issue of "the 46 ruling her as legal due to the support of the captain commander" when neither existed at the time.

So here are my OCs character sheet descriptions in which there are many OCs I thought up so I'll have to keep updating this post to list them until I get all of them posted.

OC 1
Name: Kenyuka Kuchiki

Sex: Male

Species: Human but with High Spirit energy, some powers that soul reapers possess.

Alliance: While in the world of the living Kenyuka is a student at the Karakura Middle school and the head runner in the school's track team. When he visits the soul society on call for missions and durring summer vacation, Kenyuka affiliates with Division 1, Division 4, Division 6, and Division 13 most over. He also is friends with Lurichio, Shunn, and Kenryuu from the Kasimyioji clan. Kenyuka is also very good friends with Ichigo Kurosaki and with all of his friends, and also with Kisuke, Yoruichi, Tessai, Jinta, and Ururu at Urahara Shop.

Apperance: Black spiked up hair, and black/grey eyes. Around Toushiro's size in height. In the world of the living his regular daily clothes consist of a t-shirt and knee reach shorts mostly, or his track jersey and shorts when he's at track practice. When he visits the soul society Kenyuka will wear his track jearsy and shorts sometimes up there as well, or clothes like his family wears other times.

Personality: Socially Kenyuka is very kind, helpful, and considerate. He's also loyal to his family and friends. When in battle Kenyuka takes on the role that of a leader usually but listens to advice when it's given. He's serious and protective while on the battle field as well.

Bio: Kenyuka is Soujun's second son. Unlike Byakuya and Rukia though, Kenyuka lives in the world of the living. He is 14 yrs of age so he's in 8th grade at Karakura Middle School. Achedimically Kenyuka keeps up well with his school work, his tests, and his homework. He also is the head runner on the track team at Karakura Middle. He on occasion gets called up to the Soul Society on Mission call persay to help out if a problem occurs. The head captain is usually the one that calls Kenyuka to come up to the Soul Society at those times so Kenyuka is very affiliated with Squad one due to that. He is affiliated with Squad four due to being friends with the former lieutenant and through him being friends with Hanatarou and the 4th squad captain. He's the younger brother of Byakuya Kuchiki so he affiliates with squad 6 due to that, even though Byakuya has no knowledge of Kenyuka's identity familywise due to being very busy with his obligations as the 6th squad's captain. Kenyuka is very good friends with Renji Abarai though as well and Renji knows of Kenyuka's identity and who he is to Byakuya, so due to that Renji helps Kenyuka out as much as he's able to the times that Kenyuka comes to visit. Rukia is also unaware of Kenyuka's identity to them familywise, but knows Kenyuka personwise as Byakuya does. Due to being Rukia's stepbrother just the same and also him helping out Ukitake whenever he can, Kenyuka affiliates with the 13th division as well, and due to being friends with Captain Ukitake whom like Renji, knows of Kenyuka's identity, Kenyuka through his friendship with Captain Ukitake is also friends with Captain Kyoraku of the 8th division.

Zanpakuto: I haven't really come up with a Zanpakuto for Kenyuka yet. But Kenyuka can do quite a few hado/bakudo/kido techniques really well and can use those in battles against the hollows. He can also do some of the hand to hand combat styles of fighting similar to Soifon's very well in battle. His speed and agility are good too as well as his leadership skills.

Zanpakuto Spirit: N/A

Shikai: N/A

Bankai: N/A

OC 2
Name: Roam Ishida

Sex: Female

Species: Quincy

Alliance: Friends with some of the Soul reapers so from time to time she affiliates with the soul society. Most of the time though she stays in the world of the living. She's in the Karakura elementary school and in the same classes and grade as Karin and Yuzu are so she's friends with both of them, though she hangs out with Karin more due to them being both able to see the hollows which in turn they battle them together. She also affiliates herself with the Urahara shop employees and is very good friends with all Kisuke, Yoruichi, Tessai, Jinta, and Ururu. She also affiliates herself with Uryu and his friends and has a very close friendlike bond with Uryu. And though Uryu she also knows quite a few of the Karakura Hospital employees as well as Roam knowing Uryu's father through him, though Ryuuken has yet to find out about Roam himself.

Appearance: I had pictures of Roam saved to my computer in the past but the then the old modem I had's power pack blew and so the pics I had saved on it were lost. So I'll have to draw some more pics of her. But Roam has red hair and is Karin's kurosaki's size in height. Roam's an orphan. She however, as well as being very close friends with him, looks to and sees Uryu as an older brother, to which she still keeps secret and hasn't found a way to tell him about it. She also looks forward to the day when she can meet Uryu's father in person. Uryu is protective of Roam, he trains her from time to time, and he also makes outfits for her.

Personality: Loyal and Protective of her friends and Uryu. Kind, Helpful, and Generous. Cares about her friends a lot and about Uryu's friends as well. Respects everyone to a sense amoung the soul reapers, but very respectful to Uryu and his friends, her friends, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Tessai, Karin and Yuzu's father, Uryu's father whom she has yet to meet, and the workers at the Karakura Hospital that she's already met as well as the ones she hasn't met.

Bio: Roam is an orphan Quincy but is very good friends and shares a close bond with Uryu Ishida. She hopes to one day be in his family. Until then she secretly admaries him looking to him as an older brother to her as well as a very very good friend. Urahara who is aware of Roam's fact of being an orphan is putting Roam through school along with Isshin kurosaki's help considering Uryu can't yet do it despite his close friendship with her. Uryu does however, in terms of taking care of her, train Roam whenever he gets the chance, makes outfits for her, helps her with her homework assignments, and lets her help him with hospital duties when his dad requests his help.

Ablities and powers: Roam has decent speed and agility. She has all the basic quincy powers and can fight off hollows quite effectively. She also has a few of the same tools Uryu has such as the bow and arrow but her bow is about a 3 millimeters shorter on both sides which makes it easier for her to dodge attacks, and can fire out multiple arrows, up to three at a time, like Ryuken's does(not sure what his bow was called or the quincy cross he had,they said his cross had a different name than Uryu's but I can't remember it, anyway I thought the way Ryuken shot his arrows was cool^^, Roam has the ginto, (the Ginto is the weapon of Uryu's that I was trying to remember), and she also has the hollow bait but she doesn't use the hollow bait due to knowing what the hollow bait does. She hopes to one day use the Seele Schneider like Uryu does as well.

Well as far as school work that is to be completed at home, I think I'm pretty much finished with that type of work for the semester sense it and the practicum class I'm taking is almost over, being as there are only 2 more weeks of class. So even though I'll also be filling out job applications, I'll be able to update this post and add on more of my OCs more often now until I get them all posted up.

Baasically, he invented a way to bankai. having a creative mind and having a talent for it doesn't mean he was an inventor & scientist before. He was a Prison guard, in case you didn't know, before becoming captain of the 12th.
[MENTION=2637]Jessica Stansell[/MENTION]

Byakuya's brother? Really? 14? Considering Sojun died 100 years ago?

Yes, but he created the underground training room below Sokyoku Hill before he was even a part of Squad 12, he was young when he did that. And Nevvy, I also edited my form to explain things, but Central 46 is the basic government and ruling system for the Soul Society, so they were there at the same time as the creation of Soul Society.

It's not something unique. Any idiot, could actually dig that. It doesn't make him an inventor.

And if there were You would know that the ancient rules were pro Shinigami/Anti-quincy-Anti-hollow. As they assembled themselves the rules, bending them to your favor is clearly impossible. Central 46 Due to the legislation of the spirit king? To have law Armies exists too. But Cpt commander Before Yama, were none. and not really they weren't formed either. It used to be the spirit king. There is a time where it was central 46 that was created.

Yeah. I put it to the fact of a fanbased scene that I thought up where Sojun comes back to life many years later in the world of the living, recalling a lot after seeing Urahara, Yoruichi, and Tessai again and then has his second son Kenyuka.

Hmmm. I see....

With those things today, the only way that It wouldn't be total fail x over 9000, is if there is an alternate universe, where cannon beach does not exist.

I mean the settings and the characters doesn't match. Trying to configure an already made inflexible mindset won't work at all.

There are some thing which I find to be questionable. How is Kenyuka human and in the living world, affiliated with both Soul Society and Urahara who's very, very illegal? For Roam, where would she get a seele schneider, a high level quincy weapon not gained by Uryu till 2 powerups later? On the other hand, kudos for making the first 2 posted characters that fit in the power level premise and are directly involved in the would be plot.

On the topic of Yamamoto, he's been around since over 2100 years ago and founded both the academy and the Gotei 13. The Spirit King put the 46 in charge but he could not have before Yamamoto because Yamamoto founded the Gotei 13 (so there's no captain commander before him). Also, Yamamoto established control so there was no control to be had till he came into play.

I like your Avatar pic Nevvy^^ It looks awesome^^

The answers for Kenyuka that you asked.
Well Urahara is in the world of the living at his own shop and that's one way Kenyuka knows him. And he also knows Urahara by all the stories Yoruichi's told him..you know how she used to play tag with Byakuya when he was a kid..well she does the same with Kenyuka now..and during their breaks she tells Kenyuka about her past as well as telling him about his family..And you know Sanosuke Yamada who is Hanatarou's older brother and also the 4th division's former lieutenant? Well in the story scene I made up for Kenyuka, Hanatarou's brother Sanosuke is the coach of the Karakura middle school track team in which in Kenyuka's story background I put Kenyuka as the head runner so he's connected with the soul society somewhat through Sanosuke. Kenyuka is also friends with Lurichiyo and Shunn from the Kasimiyoji clan as well as with one of the noble guards of that clan Kenryuu so that's another way Kenyuka is connected with the soul society..And Kenyuka's abilities were shown to Yamamoto through the same way the soul society found out about Ichigo. And of course with Byakuya and Rukia being his siblings, even though Byakuya and Rukia don't know that specific fact about Kenyuka yet despite knowing him in person.

For Roam
Well I couldn't remember that many of the quincy tools exactly at that point except for that one and the bait the quincies sometimes use so I put she had the seele schneider as an example really. I think Uryu, when he was fighting that Thunderwitch girl up in huego mundo, said that the seele schneider he had was the only one. There could be more seele schneiders though I guess and if there are I can have Roam use it later on when she reaches the level Uryu got his at.

It was not a question of "how does he know him?" so much as "If he does know him, how has Soul Society not deemed him to be killed on sight by association or gone and arrested Urahara since knowing his location?" There are some factual holes in the timing and such since Byakuya's parents have both been dead for at least 50 ish but less than 100 years prior to canon Bleach but that is a small inaccuracy, not something that'll likely crop up to bother anyone so the OP could potentially look the other way. Why not just make him not know most of the people in SS yet aside maybe Lurichiyo and company since they are the sort that aren't supposed to be there anyway and wouldn't tell anyone, outside of the normal justice system? That would deal with the business with Urahara since he wouldn't be in contact with the authorities or anyone who would tell and he'd officially be off the radar. Also, he'd be able to forge those relationships during and following the SS invasion arc. It'd be a bit of a rough meeting but he'd be able to get on the radar and in a good way too like Ichigo and friends who hit it off well enough for SS to turn a blind eye to the fact that Uryu was a quincy and thus supposed to be killed or apprehended on sight.

As for the seele schneiders, Uryu has 5 so there's more than one. I assume that Ryuken has more but he's not voluntarily sharing since he didn't share with Uryu.

Hm..Well they didn't kill Ichigo. And they haven't arrested Urahara yet in the show. Renji always stays with him when he's in the world of the living. But I'm not sure. Maybe they still need Urahara and that's why they haven't arrested him.

And really? Ryuken probably has more of them? cool^^

It worked like this.

Ichigo's status in the first arc: illegal and to be killed or at least be gutted and have his powers removed for the charge of "stealing the powers of a shinigami".

Ichigo's status is the second arc: To be apprehended or killed on sight as an invader of Soul Society.

Ichigo's status in the third arc: Legalized under the title of "Substitute Shinigami" because he could be useful and another captain level fighter is good. You don't come across those every day just before the big villain is going to strike.

Ichigo's status in the Arrancar and Las Noches arcs: Still legal, just disobeying orders in the latter arc. However, note that Byakuya has not ratted him out for being part hollow.

Ichigo's status in the Karakura Town battle: Would have become kill on sight as a vizard but they had bigger issues, too big to be quipping over the details. Ultimately, he took down Aizen and gained hero status, leading Yamamoto to toss the rules out the window and have stuff done to restore his powers.

For Urahara...

In the first arc, Urahara was to be arrested on sight. They just didn't know where he was.

After the third arc, Urahara came back into SS's radar. Having basically declared him innocent, he was still exiled but they were on friendly terms, friendly enough because they needed his help.

In the Las Noches arc, Urahara became affiliated with them full time, helping them make the fake Karakura Town and doing the stuff with the garganta.

In the Karakura Town arc, he was an independent ally.

After that, he was reinstated and became officially legal.

And Ryuuken has a warehouse of armaments somewhere underneath the hospital. We just don't know exactly what's in it.

I see. I saw the episodes all the way up to the episode where they brought Ichigo back after he defeated Aizen. I didn't know though that Yamamoto restored Ichigo's powers. I just knew that somehow Ichigo regained his powers so that's fantastic to hear. And the fact that Urahara gets reinstated is fantastic to hear as well.^^

Yamamoto didn't actually do it so much as he gave orders which is still a pretty big landmark. In any case, Ichigo and Urahara did not start legal and didn't become legal till later. So do you have an idea of how you want to make Kenyuka tick nicely? Post SS arc, it'd work fine but as things are, associating with Urahara is illegal and associating with Ichigo will be illegal all of 5 minutes after the RP starts.

Well I guess out of the two, Urahara and Ichigo, Kenyuka knows Ichigo more due to having hung out with him sense elementary school. Urahara only knows Kenyuka a little bit at the start of things. This is because Kenyuka and Jinta are friends. Yoruichi knows Kenyuka well though thanks to Jinta and him being friends, and knows his identity through the fact that she one day asked Kenyuka about who his family was back when he was still in elementary school. After finding out who his family was Yoruichi started training Kenyuka by playing with him the same way she played with his brother.

And Yamamoto first got to know Kenyuka well through Kenyuka being good friends with Lurichiyo and Shunn after Kenryuu told Yamamoto about Kenyuka. Kenryuu also mentioned that Kenyuka was of higher nobility than they were. This is what led to Yamamoto actually meeting Kenyuka in person and asking him who his family was, just like when Yoruichi asked Kenyuka about it because he seemed familiar to her and even though she felt like she should be able to she couldn't figure it out really. After Yamamoto found out about who Kenyuka's family was, and his lieutenant Chojiro also finding out on the same day, he told the info to Ukitake, Unohana, and Kyoraku, whom Kenyuka enjoys helping them all out when he can, but his identity being kept secret still from Byakuya and Rukia due to Yamamoto figuring that they should find out on their own it being their family's business.
And he then let Kenyuka train with Chojiro and Kenryuu as well as on occasion also training Kenyuka himself but it'd be rare for the head captain to have time to do it so it was mostly Chojiro and Kenryuu who helped to train Kenyuka combat wise as well as teaching Kenyuka the Hado/Bakudo/Kido techniques he knows when he went up there the times when he was off on the breaks during the school years that are given as well as in the summer break up until and still in his present one. Yoruichi as well as aiding Kenyuka in increasing his speed and agility also aided in Kenyuka's combat training during the school years when Kenyuka was in the world of the living, running track with Ichigo up until this present year sense Ichigo is now in high school also aiding in incresing in Kenyuka's speed and agility.
Renji of course doesn't know about who Kenyuka is either until later, and like Yoruichi who met and knows Kenyuka through Jinta, and Urahara who just knows about Kenyuka through Jinta, Renji also meets Kenyuka through Jinta, but doesn't find out about Kenyuka's identity until even later on and even when he does find out it's just a theory in his head at first.
Hanatarou knows about Kenyuka and who he is through Sanosuke due to Sanosuke being the coach on the Karakura Middle school track team that Kenyuka runs on.
And Yumichika found out about Kenyuka through hearing about Chojiro and Kenryuu training him.
The rest of the soul reapers though, whom Yamamoto didn't tell, don't really find out about Kenyuka until Kenyuka starts fighting off hollows in which there is a report telling the rest of them about Kenyuka, which isn't until Kenyuka gets into 6th grade.

It still makes me wonder how he could reliably originally just be in the living world naturally... but that's something that probably won't crop up. It'd be difficult for SS to miss Urahara once in Karakura but not impossible and that too is a problem that won't likely be naturally revisited in an RP. So, possible, even though it'd be pretty hard for people like Chojiro to just disappear for periods of time when he's almost always hanging on Yama's arm.

Well Kenyuka trains with Chojiro at the 1st division in the training areas that are there when he trains with him so Chojiro isn't really that far from Yamamoto at those times. Then when he trains with Kenryuu, sometimes Shunn and Lurichiyo watch, and sometimes they stay with Enryuu while Kenryuu goes and trains with Kenyuka.