Blades Of The Soul

Ichigo, your Hybrid is would be hunted down too. Since there is that hollow part inside. No matter how much you look at it, you too would be executed. :P So dulling it down isn't the only thing you should consider.

And Restrictions in SS? There are laws. But I don't know anything about real restrictions.

As said I can bar my bankai if you guys really want me to. Not like I was going to use it.

I want the plot to be hammered out before I decide what character to use and if to join. If it ends up with the canons running around and 80% of non canon running around with bankai, there won't be any plot and I'll simply crush everyone. If there's going to be plot, I'll adjust accordingly and adhere to the plot.

For plot reasonings. I'm going to remove my bankai. No point of playing DBZ here.

Oh and there is restrictions in the soul society! Anyone of Liutenent rank or higher- I think- is not allowed to release their Zanpakuto without permission.
there is other restrictions like in the world of the living- where anyone of those ranks have their power lessened greatly.

there are others like this!

plus me and Ichigo will discuss the details of the plot after she comes back after school! ^_^

That is correct... but not for long. Not long after Ichigo and friends bust through the top of SS, the first restriction is lifted. The second is irrelevant since it is mostly taking place in Soul Society from the looks of it. Power reduced or not, any of the given characters could beat Ichigo by shunpoing around and repeatedly poking him in the forehead. So for all intensive purposes, neither restriction really matters at all and the rogues are not affected by either as they are not bound by SS law.

• The ultimate law is to maintain balance.[6]

• It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to Humans.[7]

• It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kidō.

• It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason.

• It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason.

• It is against the law to commit terrorist action(s) or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.

• It is against the law to commit murder.[8]

• It is against the law to kill a Human that a Shinigami has not been ordered to kill.[9]

• It is a crime for a Shinigami to remain in the Human World longer than a certain time limit.

• It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt.

• It is by ancient law that two Shinigami cannot hold the same Zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner, and the loser being executed.[6]

• It is forbidden for a Shinigami to intervene in anything that is related to Hell.[10]

All Current Bleach Laws. I don't see the Shikai restriction anywhere.

Even if there is such a law, Martial law will be declared each time something Happened.

So it's more like a prepare to battle stations! in a bleachy way.

Rogue wise, I am thinking about Ichigo. If he is part hollow...why didn't they kill him? Or try to anyway, it's not like they will be able to! XD
and for Kidou?
well, my character is completely useless! XD Tsukiko has a bit of a habit of making it blow up in her face!

See the third movie. That's the "official policy". Kill on sight or arrest if you're nice. The only reason that they allowed Ichigo to live after the SS arc was because few people knew and Byakuya didn't tattle on him. Later on, after the Karakura Town battle, he had effectively already lost his powers and had done them a great service to the point that Yamamoto overrode the rules, all the way to reinstating some of the vizards as captains. And believe me, if Yama tried to kill Ichigo during the SS arc, it wouldn't have even taken a second. Since you guys placed the time as pre-SS arc, the rules simply stand firm without exception. If there already were exceptions running about, they wouldn't have come across so tight fisted.

And Byakuya is really a nice guy.

O.o Byakuya? Is this the same guy?

though, he is the only guy who can look so badass in pink...

Well, he didn't tattle on Ichigo for being a vizard.

Yup. Or Else Ichigo would of gotten raped by the sokyoku upon repair, or use the old soul-sealing pit.

Okay, just got some free time and I missed quite a bit. As for my character being a hybrid, in the bio it stated that Central 46, the governing system of Soul Society, had wanted her executed when they learned about her abilities, but her mother took her place and was to be controlled by the head captain as he raised her to be used for the Soul Society's purposes. The reason they accepted her mother's sacrifice was because of the fact that she had given birth to a child knowing the father was a hollow, or in Mio's father's case, a Pseudo-Arrancar. And I am currently adding in things to give Mio restrictions to her powers.

So a random shinigami's sacrifice allows a top level kill on sight target to both live and be integrated into the system as a completely legalized member of the gotei 13 with access to their facilities, technology and some degree of classified information. Keeping in mind that this is an organization that straight up makes students at the academy disappear with life imprisonment just because their personalities point towards them possibly becoming dangerous in the future.

Well, I think I'm sure that I have the fact that the head captain thought of Mio's mother as a daughter, so he protected them, not too sure though, I will go back and check again. And as for the whole fact that her mother sacrificed herself, Central 46 saw it as an advantage to have an impressionable child with a lot of power on their side, that's probably how they would see it. Not to mention that the head captain was the one that took her in for training, both as a shinigami and as a pawn for Soul Society.

If the Yama man was that flexible already, Urahara and Yoruichi would be legal and the vizards would be back or may never have been exiled in the first place. Nor would be bounts and mod souls have been hunted to such an extent. Trying to put it into canon results in "Oh, look. They made exceptions for me but for all other purposes act like the tightfisted group that canon portrays them as". Yamamoto for canon purposes pre-Ichigo always stuck to the rules and that's why his decision to restore Ichigo's powers was such a landmark change. Plus, if that flew, there would be piles and piles of cross breeds running about that were legalized test experiments. So remind me why we're even trying to make this fit.

Sorry, But in Short. Unless you're past the Aizen arc for this story, or a timeline where it's different. Your character wouldn't be able to be in SS. Period. Central 46 wouldn't give a shit about the circumstances, and You die. unless you exile yourself, running for your life.

That's why I implied "As long as you made sense"?

Honestly, I think you guys are kind of shooting yourselves in the foot by trying to make this fit into canon. Sure, that's totally doable but what you want to go is way left field, outright defying canon. Its as silly to wanting canon but to be the 12th division captain and to have been for 1000 years. It just isn't possible because Mayuri, Urahara, and Hikifune all clearly were and their existence conflicts with yours. So if you choose the setting first, make what you want to play fit it. If you want to choose what you want to play first, choose a setting that fits it.

You also have to take into account that she is about 1,500 years old, which was before Yamamoto was even head captain. He's actually the oldest character that has an actual name and appearance. Mio's birth and her father could have been kept secret, and I think I worded some things wrong in my bio as well. From what I'm trying to actually say is that Central 46 knows about how strong she is, but not about what exactly she can do. I got confused with another bio I had written for her for one of my stories I was writing. Central 46 actually has no idea that she is a Shinigami-Arrancar hybrid, they just think she's too powerful to be left without having someone or something restricting and watching her.

Okay, so not only am I bad at explaining things, I confuse myself and others as well. So basically, Yamamoto has kept a secret and a promise about Mio's father for 1,500 years and Central 46 has no idea she's a hybrid, but they saw her as a threat and wanted to execute her, but instead her mother gave her life to ensure that Mio stayed alive and had Yamamoto, long before he was head captain (about 1,450 years before), and she's currently 3rd seat for Squad 12, which means that Akon, canon 3rd seat for Squad 12, either died or never existed. I will edit all of the bio now and make more changes, should be done here in a few minutes.