Blades Of The Soul

Sorry, haven't been able to post much lately. Now I have a lot of free time. I think the form does need to be changed, probably just add a section on with a note for those that want to be an Arrancar or something else that has special requirements, or just say that they need to add those things. To be honest, they would have to start out as Pseudo-Arrancar before actually being an Arrancar, seeing as Aizen was the one to perfect their forms. Not to mention there is just a natural class system for the Hollows and Arrancar.

Since I'm lazy and don't want to do anymore work on my form, here's the link ---> Form, cause I'm too lazy to copy and paste the whole thing, it's kinda long. I love detail.

Edit: She is not at all a god-like character, this is just how I have had her for RPs since I started watching the show a long while ago. Take into account for how long she has lived...or been born dead, I don't know. I tried my best to not make her all mighty and powerful like Aizen.

Ohhh a Complete Shinigami-hollow hybrid.

Sadly. As most. I'd would like to ask you (and the rest of the shinigami people) Your level limit in Kidou. without the incantation, and one with in incantation: No one likes to see people shooting Kurohitsugi and Itto Kaso like it's nothing.

Then if you're a speedy type? power type? How long can you last? How much you can take? That sort of important stuff.

Since I'm pretty looking at a command list, here. XD

I'm still thinking on that kind of stuff, I just wanted to put up the CS before I got too carried away and make a whole new section going into the specifics of her mother's background as well. I had to take a shower as well, so I kind of decided to post it now rather than later, and that will actually be added in about 5 minutes.

Edit: made the changes, but bit my lip while thinking about things, now it's bleeding.

Hmmmm...... Uno momento *Editing in Spanish?* O_o

Está bien, pero por favor no utilice españoles por todo. Es muy molestoso para algunas personas.

I don't know what that means but I've decided to take example and be more specific.... I'll never get a chance to create a Shinigami like this ever again xD

I'm half asleep and using poor sentence structure in spanish, definitely not a god thing.

I don't know what that means but I've decided to take example and be more specific.... I'll never get a chance to create a Shinigami like this ever again xD

It's a shinigami? Why did you write arrancar in you "Race" box, then?

And Type Ulquiorra Cifer, Nnoitra Gilga, and Grimmjow jaggejaquez for decent examples.

Tensa, is it a bad thing that I'm wanting to add another two paragraphs at least to the bio for my OC?

It's not a bad thing. But as long as it makes sense, you can poop out 10 of them, if you like.

Finally finished re-doing the damn sheet! @_@

I've checked. And Frankly, you could of Just Pm me to ask what to change. I mean the first guy, had a life of a guy who became a shinigami, but possessively wasn't.

And now you write possessively a shinigami, now?

If you have a vizard mask you're clearly a Vizard. (Shinigami with hollow mask.)

And don't tell me that had to take hours. it looks like something done in 10 minutes. >.>

And I'd accept it, as it's an improvement compared to the other one. But once again, I'm not the OP, I can only posts my input, my arguments, opinion. But it's not me who decides.

(I'd suggest you go into the bleach wiki to check out the laws in bleach.)

While he might not be the OP, Tensa is sure starting to be treated like he is.

So our current cast consists of one captain, one seated level member, and two high powered rogues. Where exactly are we supposed to be going with this?

Ask The OP. They wanted to make a plot. Annnnnnnd I have no friggin idea. I don't know their planned plots, or if they even have one planned.

I also wonder. Is the canon cast even going to show up or do anything of relevance? Really, we have 5 characters right now and 4 have bankai, one of which is affiliated with SS but is illegal and to be killed on sight like any other hybrid. Whoopsie. I missed the linked one at first. The canon cast is less than a flea compared to them. So what is the point of lining up with a canon part of the plot if each character is supposedly strong enough to steamroll them several arcs later?

I think the sheet looks fineso far Tenchi, but maybe add in a bit more detail for the personality, he seems kind of dull, no offense intended. I think that if you do o intend to have him as a Visored, then you should have a bio to tell what happened when he got his mask and abilities, also what happened to his connection to soul society once he became a Visored. And since he is a Vizored, he would have affiliations with the other Vizoreds and not so much Soul Society, seeing, as Tensa said, they would hunt him down.

As for the fact that most of the characters created have a bankai, I think it would be best to have restrictions like they normally would in Soul Society. As for the canon characters, they will appear, but I do think that Mayhem and I need to talk more about powers and things along those lines. The best thing i could say is that people dull down the powers a bit, which I will do myself when I get back from school in about 6 to 7 hours. I'm going to talk to Mayhem when I get home as well, pretty sure that we should get everything worked out. If you guys have any idea on anything else you believe needs to be edited, then go ahead and make the suggestion.

I have a quite a few OCs for this anime..but I've got college in an hour and a half so I'll have to post them up after I get back home.

A lot can happen in a day, can't it? So, yes- I just got back from school but I agree- the powers seem to be a bit godly at this moment in time! ^_^; I didn't think so many people were going to have a Bankai...
but the plot? I...actually think I have a few ideas I will have to discuss with [MENTION=1492]Ichigo[/MENTION] ! And canon characters...well, that will be me and my fellow GM's job as the last RP that I did with the canon characters spread out among everyone...didnt...work to well! -.-
I'll be in touch!

(BTW, you coming into this [MENTION=3231]Nevvy[/MENTION] ? I guessed so...)