YoRHa Type A No.2
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Passive-Aggressive. I like steering the plot, but will be Passive when it calls for it.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- I get easily bored with ordinary Slice-Of-Life RPs that don't have anything to break up the action.
- The world is dying. Being consumed by Shadow.
Every 2,000 years, a cycle of magic occurs. This magic restores the world, heals it, prevents the world from going mad. The magic is provided by ley lines, magical spots that act as veins that run across the world. These veins are located in what are now the world's three great cities (New York, Paris, Tokyo). However, at the end of the cycles, the world's safety is threatened by the weakening magic in the world. Monsters called Shadow from the chaos outside the world seek to destroy humanity and its kind.
The Paladins, soldiers chosen by Titania the Fairy Queen every 2000 year cycle to restore magic are sent out into the world. The Paladins are to fight against the Shadow and restore the Ley Lines to restore magic, and therefore restore life to the world. Paladins carry her blades, unknown to the rest of the world, to the three leylines: Manhattan, Tokyo, and Paris, to restore and reconnect the Leylines and thus heal the world.
The Shadows are powerful beings, stronger than the Paladins who are chosen from normal humans, however, Titania has blessed the Paladins. When they die, she may bring them back to life, but at a fraction of their power, as well as granted them access to her magic.
Hello! My name is Minerva, but please, call me Paladin!
This is a roleplay based around the idea of a Modern Day Dark Souls type deal where players who bear some strange power must fight monsters stronger than them in order to save the world. However, the idea also takes from Persona as well, with the characters carrying day jobs and such. The day jobs will effect various things in the setting, such as:
An Anthropology Professor might have greater magic affinity than someone who works as a cop.
ANy questions are greatly appreciated!
TO BE POSTED IF THIS BECOMES A FULL RP!