Blade Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted.​

How do I randomly jump in, once/if I'm accepted? This is my first time role playing in a few years, so I may be a bit rusty.

There is a link that I put up to lead you to the IC. Just post when you're ready :)​

Name: Regina

Female

Picture:
DGK0k2RrW3zEAyxQAl3MTQ8ecZYkirIZ_jUWfawB_n6oBKlhVVAAZFoJ2ZR2QvTdiFy5zg_N6HJzf1mEN0jqx7JQR1G1_Njt1GcwF4PbyOvcWjePXayBIIuoDw

Biography:

Regina grew up in a tough neighborhood, where it was practically kill or be killed. By extension, she is very tense. If she so much as thinks you mean to threaten her, you may find Nimueh at your throat. She was bullied throughout her childhood Her father died when she was 3, and was raised by her mother. It was her mom that taught her to use a blade. By the time she was 10, she was one of the deadliest sworswomen

around.

When she Nimueh chose her, her life changed. It was like the blade spoke to her, willing Regina to use her, and take control of the water that surrounds us. You can rarely find her without her blade now. This blade not only gives her the ability to control water, but it also gives her the ability to heal, which she hasn't had to use very often.

She used to be in love. But her fiance was murdered 2 years ago, pushing her to gain vengeance Since then, she has been hunting her fiance's murderer, knowing one day, she will have her vengeance, and hopefully, peace.

Personality:

Regina can be quite defensive, overly defensive some might say. That comes with her background. She's not very socially-adept, and can be quite awkward in a conversation. She has a big heart, if she lets you get to know her. She has major trust issues, has never really trusted anyone before, save her fiance. Because of this, she doesn't have any friends. Her one and only friend died 2 years ago. Since then, she has hardened her heart and won't let anyone in. IF you gain her trust, she is loyal to a fault. She will die for those who do gain her trust.
(The rest will become evident through RPing)

Element:

Water

Blade Name:

Nimueh (Means Lady of the Lake)​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to get a IC post up today, I've been a bit busy but I was able to at least get some of it done and will hopefully post it within a few hours.

Hey GM, are we going to get missions anytime soon or are we just conversing for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.