Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Kate nodded. "Just go and get out of here." She glanced back at the others before jumping into the co-pilot's seat. "Come on!" She yelled again to Rafael before flipping a few switches. The plane's engine roared to life and she grabbed the controls, pulling on the headset.

A figure came from the ceiling and stabbed one of the heavy armored aliens from above, letting it literally smash the ground as he made his strike.
Without hesitation, he pulled his sword out and hit another one behind him by letting the blade between his armpit and jumping back. And before the aliens could counterattack, he jumped back at the ceiling, waiting for another good moment to strike.
A voice came from above, and it was most probably this stranger.
Relocate your targets. Attack the smallest ones. I'll take care of the armored enemies.
And if you have a grenade left, throw it up at the ceiling. I have an idea.
The voice was not human. It sounded like he had a voice modifier with him, which made him sound like some sort of machine.

Kate glanced over to the new person, letting out a deep breath. So there are more people. She looked over to the captain and got up, pulling the captain up behind the back of the pilot's seat before looking at Fonz. "I need you to see if you can get this thing ready for flight, please." She jumped out of the plane, pulling out her rifle and firing rounds towards the smallest ones as directed. "Who are you?" She asked the soldier on the ceiling between shots. She stayed right in front of the plane, surprised the aliens didn't advance. Maybe we have more time.. She thought, sending another scan out to the ship.

He sat down in the seat and began turning the engines on, flicking some switches and pressing a few buttons. He put his hand on the throttle and began slowly increasing the engines power to get it going a speed run. He then spoke into his headset " Were all set to fly is everyone in? or ready " He said as he strapped himself in slowly. Letting a small grunt escape as the seat belt latched on his body. He wiped some sweat from his brow and looked out the front dash, he looked around to make sure they were going in the right direction. " Are we just going into space? to escape? or...are we trying to land somewhere..." He said as he pressed a few buttons and the plane began to rotate on the panel it was on. A gate began flashing red as to warn anyone or anything inside the hangar that it was going to open.

Kate looked over to the ship. "Everyone needs to get on the ship!" She yelled, climbing up and hopping back into the co-pilot's seat, putting on her headset. "We're going to try and make it over to Deck 10 and do a flyby. If anyone's there, we're going to do a quick evac, if not, we're leaving this place." She took the controls, copying Fonz movements and keeping her eyes outside. "Come on guys!" She called.

The figure appeared again but landed at a ammo depot. There was a small missile which was just what he needed. He took it on his back, and his armor generated a magnetic effect to keep it on him.
He jumped back up, and sounds of his blade cutting something were heard for a moment. Judging by the long tube that fell down on the aliens, he must have cut a big tube.
Then he went down again, without the missile, close to the group. He took a gun, which he found earlier, and aimed at the ceiling.
Codename: Blade
Now he shot at the ceiling a few times, and suddenly something exploded there. Huge chunks of the ships ceiling, tube parts and scrap metal fell down on the aliens. Most were probably dead, and the rest was blocked for now, but he was not going to leave his guard down.
They will break through quicker then you think. Let's get moving.
Without hesitation, he dropped the gun since it was out of ammo and ran over to the ship. Blade went inside and took a seat, now waiting for the ship to start.

Arson sighed and got in the ship with everyone. He nodded at Blade and began to tinker around with his pistol. He looked in his vest for something useful. All he really found was a lighter and some smokes. He again looked around him. "Not to interrupt, but If we sit around here and help out the other ships, we'll die. I say we head back down to earth, were we know the landscape a bit better than the aliens..."

"Earth? Eh, yeah." She glanced back at him. "Have you ever been on Earth within the past twenty years?"

He looked to her with stern eyes "That's Classified, ma'am. Although that probably answers your question." he said. He looked to the other side of the room. "Hey, Blade, mind covering me? I forgot my toy.." he said, pointing to a large suit. "If you can cover me, then you can leave, I think that thing has flight capabilities."
mech_suit_by_flyingdebris-d2xhg31.jpg

Kate let out a small sigh before turning back to the controls, switching on her mic on the headset. "Closing plane doors in T minus 3 minutes. All boarding passengers in hangar better catch a lift. Out." They better be quick with that suit. She thought to herself.

Blade turned to the side and saw the "toy"
A heavy walker. Might be useful. Let's go.
He got up again, his blade ready in his hand, and followed the one who asked him for help.

"He leapt from the ship darting several feet to the Heavy Mech. He found himself comfortable in the suit, and brought up the control panel. He did himself a favor and patched his communications into that of the plane, as well as the headset in Blade's suit. "Just let me arm this sucker and we'll be ready to go" he said, quickly pressing buttons. Armed. The Walker turned to the rubble that the aliens were behind and began firing the chain gun at the heavy aliens. He smiled in complete bliss. This is what he loved. "When you take off, let me take lead, I know where to land..."

" Shit the door is jammed...looks like were going out the tough way " He smirked and adjusted his mic saying " Everyone...if you are taking a ride on this plane..get in...now! " He said as he began pressing buttons rapidly and the gun on the bottom of the ship began shifting towards the nose. It came to a sliding halt and began powering up slowly a loud whizzing noise is heard as it sucks in nearby debree from its massive power.

Kate noticed what he was doing and got out of the seat, reaching over to close the door halfway. "Last person in slam this door!" She said before jumping back in the front seat, slipping her seatbelt on and reaching for the controls. She sent a last scan out to the ship, this time the scan went directly to Deck 10. Her heart sunk as she checked the survivor count. "We're just getting out of here...There's no survivors on Deck 10. I don't have time to scan the whole ship."

Rafael took a seat in the back of the plane and stared through one of the rear view windows. As he looked outside, he saw flashes of gunfire and explosions on several windows on board. Shit, there still people in there. We could have saved them. He thought to himself. He looked down, depressed at the thought of leaving other people on board the abandoned ship.

" Alright were blowing this shit stand " The gun fired a large blue beam straight towards the door, As it happened the void of space began sucking out everything in the room that wasn't strapped down. The plane had been lifted and was being dragged out quickly through the door and into the void of space, He smirked as the plane began to spin a bit and he could hear a bit of gasp's. He then pushed the thrusters forward and the plane evened out and he was able to take control again. The plane soared a bit as he came about the earth, He spoke into his headset " Now where are we going on this so called earth " He smirked as he continued to look at the blue planet.

Blade saw the ship leaving without him. "Tough luck" he thought as he saw it leave.
Plan B.
He was still near the walker, which was good for him. He climbed on it's back and activated the magnetic system of his suit.It allowed him to stick to the outer shell of the walker, just like electro magnet.
I can survive in outer space for a limited time. Do me a favor and hurry up a little.

((Blade could have said he already got in before it lifted off...like a catch-up post..but okay))

Jae looked back at the ship, several fires raging inside and explosions still rocking the whole thing. "Could we wait at a safe distance..I want to do a scan to see something." She said, already initiating the scan. Her SGs sent information on the screen, several hundred words a minute. "Almost..."

He'd emerged in the hangar just as the plane left. "SHIT!" He exclaimed, dropping his voltcutter to the ground, his purple stained hands gripping his hair. A group of three entered the Hangar, they opened up on him, bolts of super heated light flying at him. He dodged with help from a rocking explosion that threw him across the ground just after he'd recollected his voltcutter.

He overclocked the dispersal charge, effectively turning it into a makeshift volt pistol, he unloaded a batterypack into them, they dropped, splatter of purple falling all over the floor. He saw a fighter craft, its pilot dead next to the ladder, 'never had a chance.....' He thought, slipping into the sleek armed machine. "Ohhhhhhh please work for me baby.....I need you....." He whispered to the machine as he started it up, pumping his fist slightly as the machine worked.

l44536-human-fighter-sx3-mass-effect-3-76225.jpg

The craft tore out of the crumbling craft, blowing the doors off pretty much anything to his sides as he rode free of the ship. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" He exclaimed, taking down a couple boarding craft on his way out, his voice audible through slight distortion over an open comm channel. "OHHHHH YEAH NICE TO HAVE SOME TECH THAT WORKS!!!!"

Jae jumped at the sound of an unreconizable voice yelling through the channel. She turned on her mic. "Hey, good for you, would you mind quieting down a bit and telling us your name?"